[Drama 2014] Repentance / A New Leaf 改过迁善 개과천선

Guest yeohweping

Guest blossomnagr

@mimi26 dear, it is KMM's Thai fan, open group on facebook. Here is the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/kmmthai/?ref=br_tf And I read news about MBC plus airing 1-9 ep on Wednesday, 4th June. Yes, finally some promotion. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ChoBap

Just saw on DC Gall that someone saw the text preview for Episode 10 right after the broadcast for their Mon-Tues drama Triangle. :) (no video as of yet, they're probably still filming) (It's so general.... even we could probably write it XD)

I believe they did something similar to that the week before from ep 1-8, except it wasn't on the day before. 
Preview Ep 10

"JS is taken in by the police to be questioned about the recent Yurim Group's CP issues.Meanwhile, Ji Yoon's shock about the recent case still lingers and Seok Joo tries to encourage her.... "

Fan account of MyungMin International, Kim Myung Min's Japanese fansite. http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3052356291?pn=1 The fans are really sweet and considerate!
So, they really shoot late! The filming for episode 7 was not complete even the evening before the broadcast. No wonder, they don't release the preview when we expect them to! However, I understand. With the way they do live shoots, it is a surprise they get so many things right with a complex story like this.
@ChoBap Thanks a lot. Hehe. Even we could write that up! Add one more line about Ji Won finally deciding to join the firm? ;)

Guest ChoBap

I'm hoping that Seok Joo "encouraging/ trying  to cheer up" Ji Yoon means that he'll buy her chicken and beer ;3 
Yea.. it's not that they don't want to release a preview, they probably can't. 

Guest blossomnagr

@mimi26@ChoBap Thanks a lot. Hehe. Even we could write that up! Add one more line about Ji Won finally deciding to join the firm? ;)

Guest blossomnagr

mimi26 said: ChoBap said: I'm hoping that Seok Joo "encouraging/ trying  to cheer up" Ji Yoon means that he'll buy her chicken and beer ;3 
Yea.. it's not that they don't want to release a preview, they probably can't. 

Guest ChoBap

So, on the "yet to happen" list so far... 
-Sang Tae will quit firm to pursue his singing dreams -Sang Tae takes up idol contracting case (Ji Hyuk's contract?) -The watch.-Overdue chicken and beer -"Spent the night together" explained. (I guess that would come with the watch explanation XD) -adorable Khan scenes 
More to add? :P 
Also, is Ji Yoon's aunt single? She thought Park Sang Tae was cute so.. ;) 

Guest blossomnagr

Six secrets of JW  that attracted Ji Yoon:
1. They read the same book 2. ???3. Cute charm and showing gently his envy4. Coming by chance and praising Lee Ji Yoon5. His respect towards elderly6. ???
Did not understand the 2nd and 6th points. 10390152_318896591595019_3836027175091081554588_318896601595018_910878849539437310367174_318896594928352_90545427997642410370355_318896648261680_38098883519966410374935_318896598261685_45221124735098910435137_318896588261686_71633126628985810402385_318896604928351_316023387850393

A fun post from ANL baidu
The Tale of a Student and Three Teachers:
Exciting news is Ji Yoon is finally going to become a lawyer, but she has to wait 2 months to qualify. Unfortunately, she is still ignorant and needs to learn. Look at her vacant, helpless expression! But don't worry, industrious, insatiable Ji Yoon, you have three excellent teachers who are lawyers and judges.
10262073_585884778194245_194832723835701

Teacher Number One: Attorney Park Sang Tae
10334278_585884801527576_684705450421483
Teaching Method: MechanicalAttorney Park's teaching method is very simple "Step 1, step 2, step 3. "Step 1: Do thisStep 2: What to do nextStep 3: What to do if you encounter difficulties
Score card: Although this teacher's instructions are general and not very specific, they are undoubtedly timely, simple and useful for a beginner. Simple and practical, so a beginner who should concern herself not with the profundity of the problem, but with the basic procedure, can easily follow. From this, you can see how considerate a teacher Attorney Park is. So, as a teacher, it is a PASS.
Teacher Number Two: Judge Jun Ji Won
10427686_585885061527550_305905320212197

Teaching Method: Empirical Formula
Although not a lawyer, he has the experience of being a judge for some years. So, even without knowing all the facts, he can analyse the case and answer Ji Yoon's questions quite easily.
Score Card: If a teacher can make the student ask questions, that person qualifies as a teacher. This teacher does not hold back any information, gives all the available methods to the student. This is also one exemplary way of teaching, so he too qualifies as a teacher.One commenter here adds that Ji Won is the gentle and encouraging type of teacher.
Teacher Number Three: Attorney Kim Seok Joo
10402625_585885048194218_126622612977053

Teaching Method: Open Learning ( Open learning is supposed to allow pupils' self-determined, independent and interest-guided learning)Though he is the third teacher, he is Lee Ji Yoon's professional mentor. Although he has immense experience and professional judgement, his teaching method is strange. It is "throw in to the pit to gain wit" or Poison tongue type teaching method. (^_^)
Score Card: This teacher's poison tongued teaching method forces the student to fall into a pit without being warned in advance and can lead to the student getting injured. However, it is a brilliant method. It is better for the newbie student to fall into the pit in the beginning and gain wit in the process than to climb up to a great height and then drop down. Failure is the mother of success. Lee Ji Yoon gets real growth through this method.

Conclusion:

Teacher Sang Tae taught devotedly, but since initial teaching is more general, anybody can do it.

Teacher Ji Won is an experienced teacher, who encourages the student and is a gentle teacher.

Teacher Seok Joo seems to be a brutal teacher, but he has a unique teaching method. The result will make the students benefit for life. The strongest teacher!

cre: 寒夜飞雪, A New Leaf baidu
So, which is the teacher you prefer? :P

Guest ChoBap

Thank you for the pictures :) 
Six secrets of JW  that attracted Ji Yoon
1) Gently brings in the discussion by pointing out that he reads the same book.2) Cutely pulls off the loose knit sweater with long sleeves covers his hands as well. ;) 3) Surprisingly shows off a lot of his jealousy.4) Pretends to "be surprised and turns around" to praise Ji Yoon. 5) shows his natural generosity towards the elderly. 6) Doesn't show that he's a bit disappointed, and walks away cooly.  
And yes @blossomnagr Ji Hyuk is Ji Yoon's younger brother 

Guest blossomnagr

@ChoBap‌ thank you so much for translation.

@mimi26‌ I would really like to have very experienced and knowledgable teacher as KSJ but throwing into the pit to get a wit would be tough for me. So mix of SJ & JW and to have a nice atmosphere while learning, some of teacher Park would be nice as well hehe:)

New Leaf: Park Min Young’s character is the cliche ‘fate-like’ romance where she chances upon her love interests while the other male characters have other interests and obligations outside of romance like their work in the court. She spends her time being falling in love and being jealous over ‘Kim Suk Joo’. 

Guest mdolphins

blossomnagr said: @mdolphins I do agree with your comment regarding KMM's acting. I have never seen his acting before and after watching a New Leaf I admit that he is a great actor and I am impressed with his acting skills. However, I cannot agree about JY's because her character from the beginning was to brighten up the atmosphere of the drama hence she is energetic and lively wherever she appears. Because this dorama is concentrated on main lead's journey on finding out about himself and his recovery without much love line till the end of 9th ep, there is nothing JY could do except being beside the main lead and support him. But her role grows after ep 7 and I think you will come to love her, so keep watching it. :) Meanwhile, I am looking forward to ep 10. 

Hahaha @blossomnagr Me too don't prefer the "being thrown into the pit" method. Hehe Actually, all the three methods are useful. Depends on the student as to what would benefit him/her most. When it comes to the basic procedure/primary learning, Sang Tae's is the best method for the majority. It is clear and simple. Similarly, for shy students who need to be drawn out of their shells, throwing them into the pit may scar them for life. Hehe There may be others who would benefit the most by being taught a tough lesson right from the beginning. May be a combination, like you said?
@2ndComing I don't think the writer will rise up to your level. Hehe But curious to know how he will encourage her. His words of encouragement will also be different from the rest. Totally agree with your other post though. That comment is so ludicrously hilarious! I sometimes get the feeling people who make such comments actually don't watch the drama. Perhaps, they just read the recaps though even then I can't understand how they can reach such a conclusion! 8-| May be they need a teacher like Seok Joo who will open their minds to seeing the drama which is on telly than the one in their heads.
 The one thing I don't want Lee Ji Yoon to lose is actually her habit of taking the case home and thinking about it. For most lawyers, it ends with the court room. She does try to think about it and find answers even in her spare time. With the new Seok Joo as her mentor, who will try to toughen her up and make sure her passion is backed by prudence, she ought to develop into a good lawyer!

@ChoBap Oh, Ji Won is a really cautious man, whether in his professional or personal life. He observes everything carefully before jumping in. I can see that he is gonna be a worthy partner to Young Woo since he is also cautious like the latter and doesn't reveal all his cards at once. However, I think he is slowly starting to develop a genuine interest in Ji Yoon. Let's see what are the new tricks he employs to make her heart flutter. Hehe The long sleeved trick is a bit too much.  :-O Had me in splits.

CPI index results for 4th week of May, 2014

MBC Unlimited Challenge - 305.4 points SBS Doctor Stranger -237.4 points 
SBS Roommate- 228 points 
MBC A New Leaf - 227.4 points 
SBS You are all surrounded -226.3 points

PS. CPI index is Contents Power Index (CPI) that is an objective measurement based on news subscription rankings, direct search rankings, and SNS social media buzz rankings done by Nielsen and CJ E&Mcre: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=509978, and facebook page 韓劇 - 改過遷善 A New Leaf

cr ANL Facebook (@blossomnagr)

Archived