{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the7REAL.

sorry i dnt understand..did tempo make that "remix"up..all i can say is that its different waay different..not sure if i like it right now...

It's not Tempo as in Big Bang's TOP..she's a fan..whose nickname is Tempo...lol..my LJ buddy. XD Actually my first time listening to her remake now..and wow..I like it! *o* Thanks for the link bbfighting, I meant to listen to it earlier. ><; Her pronounciation is so good and a cool and diff sound to it! *o*

Guest shesmiles

thanks for all those youtube clips to BIGBANG on starking. they were pretty funny. and those little girls are CRAZY, already so young and learning to dance like that! WHAH!

saengilchukahamnida TOP!

Guest May May

It's not Tempo as in Big Bang's TOP..she's a fan..whose nickname is Tempo...lol..my LJ buddy. XD Actually my first time listening to her remake now..and wow..I like it! *o* Thanks for the link bbfighting, I meant to listen to it earlier. ><; Her pronounciation is so good and a cool and diff sound to it! *o*

ohhh i get it i was wonderinig y it didnt sound lyk him..did she do the thing by herself?wow..im impressed!

i love how she took it n made it her own...its much better than jus doin an exact same copy

bravo!

thanks for all the links every1

HAPPY 21ST (or 20th) T.O.P !!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe, i know ima late~ but heyyy **shrugs**

AHHH, i cant wait to watch star king and ufo town **runs off to clubbox**

rarrr, nothing to sharee yet again. i might come back with gifs from star king+always if my net wasnt being an asswipe

HAPPPPY BIRTHDAY TOPP!

YAYY your finally 21 mr. TOP. mr. BAAAAD boy. haha your legaaal:] and you can drive? get that license you've always wanted! may all your wish cmeee trueee!

something i madee:

HBDAYTOPcopy.jpg

SO THE ALWAYS MV. im baack with my thoughts GUYS!:] LOVED LOVE LOVES IT!!!!! i lvoeeed how in the beggning they have the ship, and in the end they have the ship driving off. LOVED all of the YB sceneees:] hahaa he was so hot at those firggen anglees. i JUST REALLY LOVED how they put clips of the boys acting goofy/having a good time at Hawaii. i thought that was smart. haha all those hilarious scenes are too much to describeee. but DANNG does DAESUNG got one HOT BOD. no lieeee. loveed their outfits, the whole white getup, and i'd thought they'd have them do somethign at the beach as like a REAL part of the mv. remeber those pics they took in white at the beach? yeah remeber those? but i guess? and the part wehre they get out of those SWEET rides, matching? so cutee. i just love it when they STRAIGHT up match clothings. haha KAWAII! and the little dance routine that they do onn the road, that was goood. i liked that a lot. now it makes me wonder how/when their gnna perform, how its gnna look like? I CANT WIAT! WHOOOOOOOOOOOWWEEEE> BIGBANG HWAITING!

Guest kandiiezLOVESDB

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY T.O.P!

YOU'RE JUST A YEAR YOUNGER THAN MY BROTHER!

cool! he slimmed down so much!

know anything about his family background though?

the biographies don't show.

here's the boy with the most infamous stare ive always wanna compete with.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY TOP TOTTIE, TEMPO.!!!!!

OH YOU SEE GUYS, IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED THAT MANGO PRODUCT! its the first thing i noticed in the video. GELLIE, u sure have noticed that too right? how's my girl?

Guest Seraphic_Gin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOI SEUNGHYUN!

TOPTOPTOPTOPTOP!

We love you, more more!

TOP.jpg

This was way overdue. But I need to spazz. My sister and I have been seeing TOP everywhere. Seriously! She loves TOP so much that there's a lot of TOP (ehem ,corny) jokes she has composed. Lolx. Anyways, spazzing about the new MV is enough. Time for TOP to receive some loveeeeeeee.

Lookin forward for their ALWAYS performances, by the way.

And thanks for posting STAR KING Links on YT - watching it right now.

-

PIC SPAM, ANYONE?

Here's some.

top22.jpg

top39.jpg

topdo.jpg

Look what we found today -

DSC03392.jpg

OH YOU SEE GUYS, IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED THAT MANGO PRODUCT! its the first thing i noticed in the video. GELLIE, u sure have noticed that too right? how's my girl?

-Ate Raie, I'm good good, you? And about that Dried Mangoes thing- Yes, I did!!! But then again, I thought no one in Soompi would get it, but it is DRIED MANGOES.I somehow spazzed thinking it was from RP since Hawaii's population is mostly Filipinos, and Fil Products. I tried replying to that yesterday, but Soompi hang up on me.^^ We should send them that product, lolx.

Guest mon5482

omgg i have so much to catch up on...ALWAYS MV, BIG BANG ON STAR KING, and so much more.... :ph34r:

Twenty-One

Old enough for this

PervieNUNa!!! hahaha!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY B.A.D. BIG BANG BIG BOY MR. TOP!!!

Guest ROCKWITHU

I uploaded Big Bang's perf and the segment they were on right before it from the Sharing Love Concert 071104 on youtube.

Everytime they wear those black leather jackets I think of Grease. :lol: Especially Daesung's jacket, I keep expecting him to start belting out some Grease songs. :P Grease is the word, yo.

Big Bang - Lie Remix Ver2 071104 SBS Sharing Love Concert

Also Big Bang did some charity work for the concert. They delivered briquette to people in need. I thought GD wouldn't be able to carry it srsly. Pictures of this were actually posted here last week, I think. When they wore their BB pink lettermen jackets.

Big Bang - Love Delivery 071104 Sharing Love Concert

Guest Untouchable_M

I'll contribute to the pic spam! credit to : various of sites: Soompi.com, AF, YGBB

TEMPO-LTASIWSSBTROB.jpg

TEMPO-6ABHMWCFWR.png

bigbang-105937EC82ACEBB3B8.jpg

6fto49j.jpg

62.jpg

normal_cometoplay07.jpg

normal_1177063523anantop000gx5.jpg

normal_top_03.jpg

lalala06.jpg

normal_cometoplay03-1.jpg

bigbang-093670EC82ACEBB3B8-1.jpg

1192695086_l.jpg

05.jpg

bbtopctpsu8.jpg

NO HOTLINKING! I'LL GET TOP TO KILL YOU! I SWEAR!!

CHOITOP! I'LL MARRY YOU ANYDAY! I SWEARRRR!!

Archived