{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

I haven't post in here for the longest time !

I saw Seung Ri's Manwon's episode, He was just too adorable and cute to describe,

his actions and his expressions were hilarious.

and Ji Yong was so cute in there too, he's always teasing seung ri, gosh i love those two.

Congrats to Big Bang for winning the award again ! they really deserved it.

I also just went and vote for them at MKMF, it seems like they're overshadowed by Super Junior again,

I really want our boys to win.

but how many times can you vote in a day anyway ? I just want to know so i'll vote for the boys more often.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heyyyyy fellow bb faaaans! i'm new here, and i'm Baz from brunei :D i just wanna know if big bang will be doing a concert somewhere here in asia, maybe in indonesia, singapore, malaysia, or thailand. i really wanna go to one of their concerts with my friend, Zura. After reading everything about you guys meeting them and all, we feel so left out, and desperately want to go meet them too! so yeah. :lol:

hey bigbangers! im zura :) i heard the boys are gonna come to thailand soon, can you guys please tell me more about it. my friend baz and i are planning to go there soon, and it would be great if we get to meet our favourite korean boys! haha.. im a huge ds and sr fan btw :D not that i dont like the rest, haha, but we all have our faves :P haha

Guest trangtwo

hello to all the new big bang fans! :)

congrats to big bang winning again!

ahh i really wanna know how the ciara concert went! hopefully some new/pics/clips are available soon.

some more pics from the awards:

20071018digitalmusicawards1.jpg

20071018digitalmusicawards2.jpg

20071018digitalmusicawards3.jpg

20071018digitalmusicawards4.jpg

20071018digitalmusicawards5.jpg

20071018digitalmusicawards6.jpg

20071018digitalmusicawards7.jpg

20071018digitalmusicawards8.jpg

20071018digitalmusicawards9.jpg

20071018digitalmusicawards10.jpg

20071018digitalmusicawards11.jpg

20071018digitalmusicawards12.jpg

20071018digitalmusicawards13.jpg

20071018digitalmusicawards14.jpg

20071018digitalmusicawards15.jpg

20071018digitalmusicawards16.jpg

20071018digitalmusicawards17.jpg

20071018digitalmusicawards18.jpg

credits: 나비@big bang thailand

and some fancams from the event:

[Fancam]T.O.P - 071018 Cyworld Digtal Music Awards pt 1

[Fancam]T.O.P - 071018 Cyworld Digtal Music Awards pt 2

[Fancam] Dae Sung Cyworld Digital Music Awards 071018

Guest the7REAL.

thanks for the pictures everyone. i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE those black jackets they are wearing in those digital awards pics! *o* love the whole look! welcome to the thread, Baz and Zura!!!..I think maybe you can try and ask the VIPs at big bang thailand site or popcornfor2 about Big Bang performing in Thailand..cause' I'm not too sure on the info about that...>.<; or hopefully someone else here can help you~

hi guys.. i was wondering if anyone knows the song played during seungri's manwon haengbok when he was cleaning the tables? is it a song by them...? sorry... im new... thank you in advance =)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uhSqGsgeI3M

^that's not a Big Bang song..it's 'Family Affair' by Mary J Blige.^^ love that part with Seungri..hahah..too cute. love the song.~~

btw TOP's hair grew fast! i like the way he styles it now! maybe he can do that lil fauxhawk thing again like how he used to before!

Guest Jasmine<3

wowww

what grandd updates, girls!

thanks soo much ^^

TOP looks so cute! and that lucky girll doing the schoolbooks photoshoot with them.. haha i would def die in heaven if that happend to meee

woot

thanks for those pictures! and congrats on them being number 2 for song of the year~!!!!!

and congrats for being number 3 for artist of the year!

Guest melodygreenleaf

For everyone who wanted to vote for the MKMF awards, I'm sorry to disapoint you.

MKMF voting is ONLY for Korean residents. You need a Korean social security number to register for voting.

I thought Big Bang would also be in the new group category? After all, this is their first complete year after debut.

thanks for all the picture updates...

and they are 2nd place? wow.. COOL.. what you know what would be better?

1st place of course.. i hope they get 1st lace.. because they deserve it... they

have been working so hard at it.. and they would be so happpy.. SAD that non

of us iV.I.P.s will be able to vote.. man.. but GO VIPs.. make them numba 1....

i see GD's little tail.. ahaha.. he is really loving that thing.. he has a black one too..

i just noticed when i watched a yt video.. ahahaha...

OMO, did you guys look at the fancam of DaeSung? he is such a DORK.. ahaha..

he knew he was being filmed.. and he was like.. eyeing the camera the whole time..

he did the peace sign like 2 times.. and he was weird.. and then YB noticed... and

he hid behind DS.. ahahaha.. DORKS.. that was cute.. that person is so lucky they

were playing with their camera.. ahahaha..

YAY. our lovely boys won an award again. THATS GREAT News.

and gosh they looooks good themselves. THANKS for posting all ya

what award did they win? anyway, congrats!!

oww i wanna vote for them for the MKMF but it's for Korean residents only, is it?

i already watch the Parody by Small Bang, wow! they did a great job!

Guest kebonceng

ok hi everyone....i'm dayah n i'm kinda new to big bang..well..since lies...haha

i've been a silent reader for i dunno how long...

i juz wanna ask..whose song is this?

http://www.esnips.com/r/hmfl/doc/cdaedbff-...7/Poncho-Poncho

its in the documentary...is it big bang's?

i dun hav any idea what the title so i called it poncho-poncho..hahaha..

ok thanks...~~

Guest kebonceng

ok hi everyone....i'm dayah n i'm kinda new to big bang..well..since lies...haha

i've been a silent reader for i dunno how long...

i juz wanna ask..whose song is this?

http://www.esnips.com/r/hmfl/doc/cdaedbff-...7/Poncho-Poncho

its in the documentary...is it big bang's?

i dun hav any idea what the title so i called it poncho-poncho..hahaha..

ok thanks...~~

-edit-

ok great!!now i have posted two similar post...

aish...

^ ROFL the title is is not Poncho Poncho. It's actually "Fly Gentlemen" by YG Family. GD did have a part in there. You can watch the MV here. I remember back then, I thought GD and Lexy sounded so similar! They still do sometimes XD

I've been away for a week, and needless to say, I have A LOT to catch up with o_O

Thank you to everyone who posted pictures and news!

Trang, those pictures of Digital Music Awards made me smile --- cos GD looks so frjhfirhguriyurt CUTE! His hair is so fluffy, I wanna touch it LOL. I love the leather jacket ensemble, all of them look great! Congrats for winning the award again :D

Hi Baz and Zura! I'm Jaja from Malaysia. I'm quite happy with the fact that they're coming down to Thailand soon. Well it's not for a concert, but it's definitely better than nothing! Hopefully they'll get even more popular in this region so that we won't be so deprived of them ^^

I'm glad the whole plagiarizing issue is cleared. I agree that it was blown waaaaayyyyyy out of proportion but GD can breathe easy now ^^

--- e d i t

Yet another Lie parody. Which proves that the original MV is really full of crack XD

[CLIP] Lie (Koh Jid Mal) parody (smallbang)

Guest iLOVEYB_x

Big Bang featured in Ciara's Japan Concert.

After BigBang's stage was fantasic but

BigBang had a fantastic time after the concert meeting Ciara and Chris Brown.

They talked and every took pictures together. ^^ (OMFG. HOT BIGBANG AND CHRIS BROWN! AHUFH!)

The Always m/v filmed in hawaii will be released beginning of november.

BigBang's first single album in Japan has been moved to January...

The album will include:

1. V.I.P. (Intro)

2. BIGBANG

3. LALALA

4. Lie

5. (new song released in japan)

6. Not existing number

7. fool's only tears

8. always

OMG CHRIS BROWN! Big Bang+Chris Brown= TOTAL HOTNESS. well mostly because of Big Bang. xD j/k

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE ALWAYS MV! i saw the preview and I WANTED TO WATCH THE FULL MV SOO BAD. omg and it will be released in the beginning of November. MY BRITHDAY MONTH! so many things on November. =D

JANUARY? that's not long from now! I CAN'T WAIT! mostly because they're singing in english! Big Bang and their english skills are HOT! and they're singing all of my favorite songs! i'm SO going to buy this or maybe download. =T

CONGRADES TO BIG BANG!

oh sorry if i didn't introduce meself. i'm Jeanny and i've been a BB fan ever since The Real concert was out. or was it before that? xD

[edit]

i TOP'D A PAGE. WHOOOSHA! lols

Guest kebonceng

^ ROFL the title is is not Poncho Poncho. It's actually "Fly Gentlemen" by YG Family. GD did have a part in there. You can watch the MV here. I remember back then, I thought GD and Lexy sounded so similar! They still do sometimes XD

omo!!~~~~thank u so much...hahahha...

see..how new i am to big bang...*search the song immediately*

thanks again..

Guest rawesome

Here are a few more pictures of our boys from the digital music awards.

1.jpg

long lost brothers? LOL

2.jpg

As always, DaeDae is the one doing something unusual, yet adorable LOL

4.jpg

I love² the jackets they're wearing! They're so hot :sweatingbullets:

5.jpg

6.jpg

I wonder what they're talking about. Probably about Daesung and the mascot LOL j/k

credit: naver and me for uploading

Guest smiless

YAYYY! We finally know when the "Always" MV is coming out? I'm soo excited. I've been waiting forever for this one video. I know its gonna be hot. It has to be. They did film it in Hawaii.

Whoaa. The BigBang+Ciara thing already passed. I had no idea it was that soon. It sucks that there aren't any pics. It would be soo awesome if they filmed Big Bang meeting Ciara and Chris Brown. I bet they were all shy around them. They do idolize Chris Brown in a way, right? By the way, why was Chris Brown there?? Its not like I'm complaining or anything, but I had no idea Chris was gonna be there.

YB is getting cuter and cuter everyday :]

WHOO so mch info!

THANKS JERILYN! foooor the pic spaaaam and the article! awww. i wanna see BB do a collab witht hem! annd like yeah whoooa, i've never seen those pic before?!!! haha. but the ones witht he cheetah print, they look familiar, bu they prolly did liek psoes that are similar thas why! DANNNG MAN they are so friggen hip! CHEETHA PRINT?! they wore that like a year ago, and no animal print IS SO IN!:] HAHA FASHIONISTAAAAS in koreaaaa.

thaanks ILUXX annnnnnnnnnd JOSEPHINE fr the picture spam! AWWW CONGRATULATIONS BIGBANG! for another winnning! dude they look so cute when they matched the whole black leather jacket thing. ROCCKK ITTT.!:] hahah/ THANKS TRANG for the pictures:]

Guest melodygreenleaf

Big Bang is currently 2nd for the Male Group category with 28% of the votes. They are competing with Super Junior (31%).

Archived