{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Aug 15 2007, 08:38 PM']what the john tesh is up with the damn video ewwww its sooo retarded the rapping doesnt match up with the song like the transition from rapping to singing was bad and the guys teeth are john teshed up and what the john tesh is up with his hair i mean who the hell ties it up like that looks like a damn 5 year old doing her own hair to make it look like a chickens richard simmons i mean not even white girls tie it up like that. and the pants and the big richard simmons ugly richard simmons shoes he was wearing john teshing women jeans like doesnt that suffocate the balls or it may be because he has none what are they now they go from fake richard simmons hip hop to john teshed up techno and now trying to be like those rock people with those pants and the shoes looks like he stole em off a hobo and you see that RAPE and violence towards women and why they trying to be all bad richard simmons and mini cooper with the shades and the metallic jackets and that second guy to rap was just all john teshed up doesnt sound right they should get rid of the rappers it would make them a little better at least then they wouldnt have "hardcore" wanna be rappers

Warned for bashing AND going around the swear filter. New member? Read the rules then, please. You can post constructive criticism without using this type of language..

Members, please don't reply to this person's post and ignore it :)

Guest ..kaleena..

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE 'LIE' MV WAS HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!!!

wahhhh, i am all spazzy now!! GAHHHHHHHH, right when i saw GD running i was already up off my seat excited! puahahah, and then i saw SEUNGRI and then DAESUNG and YB and TOP!!! i was going CRAZY!!!!!!! and everyone in my house thought i was crazy or sometihng! puahahahaha . i loved the story also! pretty sad.. at first i thought the girl framed him or something, but then i watched it again and yea. haha. wowowow, i loved the song! and the shopping cart part was priceless!! aiyayayayayaya!!!!!! PURE AWESOME-NESS!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

this totally made my day, yo. <33333

wel..this is the same post from YGBB

OMG..i just finished watching it..i almost CRIED..T_T

GD is soo HOT in that vid...n I LOVE HIM in the vid!!

I LOVE HIS ROLE...hehehe...

gosh..hes such a AWESOME HOTTIE!!!

gosh..i mean seriously...

i love how he wrote the song even tho i dont knoe wat it means but the flow to it is like WOW!!...the music..is also catchy!!!

i knoe...before i was dissappointed..but i spent the whole day in my room listening to it..n i LOVE it!!!!!!

everyone in that vid..looks soo AWESOME!!!..

i mean seriously...GOSH....

n OMO!!

the funny part....was wen TOP was in that cart!!!

ahaha...such a hottie..

i WOULD STEAL HIM...n GRAB GD'S HAND N RUN AWAY..lol

aniwaise..im LOVE with the song^^ n the VID^^

n wen gd came out from the dark..

OMG..i wanted to cry..but i couldnt...

FAMs are around me...

my gosh..i LOVE his VOICE...

gosh...HOTASS VOICE...*dies*

DARN..GD IS SOO AMAZING!!!

I LOVED THE OUT-TAKES!!!!

I REMEMBER SOMEONE FELL...LOL....I THINK IT WAS DSnTOP...AHAHHAHAHHAH..GOSH.....AHHAA...SO MUCH LIKE BB...

GOSH..i can watch this vid..ALL DAY!!!!!

it was jsut soo heart breaking wen GD took the blame for her...NOW THATS LOVE!!!!

gosh...his acting skills improved ALOT!!!!!..i mean ALOT!!!!!

ahaha...GD IS AWESOME!!!!

SR WAS A HOTTIE IN THERE...OMG..ALL OF THEM WERE!!!!

hehehhee

MUCH LOVE FOR THEM^^

YES!!

BB DID CAME OUT FRESH!!!!

+ NEW STYLE

+ NEW MUSIC

+ NEW FLOW

+ WAT CAN POSSIBLY GET ANY HOTTIER!!

silentxtears :

OH~...glad..u posted it^^

i was gonna post it too..

MEAN PPLS THESE DAYS....

WATS GOIN ON IN THIS DARN WORLD!!!!!

edit:

she wrote the same type of post in YGBB too...darn...>_<

Guest the7REAL.

I LOVE THE 'LIE' MV!!! (been watching it like 2137613871 times already, can finally just type something taking a break from watching..haha)

Finally some kind of storyline to a Big Bang MV. I've always wanted to see them make one like that. >_<;;

It's better than I imagined! It has to be my favorite Big Bang MV thus far next to Victory, but maybe that'll change after I see Always? I dunno. It was cool just watching Big Bang doing whatever in all the scenes..haha. But I felt so sad for the girl. The MV was very intense..

my favorite parts:

- when they all start to follow her on the street. the way YB gets up and runs is..kinda hot..haha and the way top stares are her..@_@;

- the skating part was cute! how they all look at her and the way GD grabs at her from behind and when Seungri opens the door for her<3

- TOP IN THE SHOPPING CART!<3 lol when it just rolls and he spreads his arms like that..lol..he's such a dork and i love it. grownrichard simmons man sitting in a cart...priceless.

- YB picking out groceries for her..lol..I don't know I like this small parts..haha

- club scene with them on stage. did I mention how much I like the way they dress? if looks could kill..

- YB + TOP being 'lawyers' while GD is handcuffed..haha.

Ok so I basically like...all of it..haha.

man that girl beat that guy to death with a plant pot. if that isn't hardcore, i don't know what is. lol

The way GD looked after seeing her and then pushing her into the other room to try and clean up her mess..was so heartbreaking..I got so sad looking at his expression when he was leaning against the door knowing what she just did and being all frantic trying to clean up. ;_; taking the fall like that for her...

- and of couse I loved the little behind bars scene right there. hotness. GD's hair is..I dunno..I concluded that he's from the future and that's why is style is so..advanced..lol

Guest drarmp1t

I don't know about you guys but I almost pooped my pants when I saw the full MV out. LMAO!~ XDD

I love how this MV is completely different than their previous ones, so much darker AND THERE'S PLOT TO IT!~ 8D *ME LOVES*

Guest susmariosep

LIE MV Discussion

I posted this on LiveJournal, but i thought i'd share it here too.

OK SO MV. WOWWWWWWW.

First, lets start off with the actual song:

I am still not 100% into it.

It sounds VERY different to their previous stuff (of which i absolutely LOVED) and i'm not really a fan of the whole dance-pop style so it will take me a while to get used to. Then again it will probably end up being another Dirty Cash for me in that i love the MV, but don't have much interest in the actual song.

Seriously though, it sounds like it would fit prfectly into a DBSK album, actually no, its sounds perfect for a SuJu album with Shindong and Hyukkie doing all the rapping, etc. Does anyone else agree?

I haven't read translations and can only just make out the English lines, but most of the BB songs are usually pretty strong lyrically and the "I'm so sorry but i love you" line is just killer. Noice one G-Bong, noice one.

As for the music, ugh. It kind of drowns out the singing and i REALLY dislike songs like that. Especially when you have Sundae and Seungie and YB singing their precious little hearts out and all you can hear is DOOF DOOF DOOF and cliche` synth melodies D:

Lastly, i need to let everyone know that OMFG I HATE IT WHEN G-BONG DOES THE ENGLISH TALKY BITS AT THE END OF SONGS. WHAT. SERIOUSLY WHAT. I don't know what irks me about it. It could be that i would prefer it being in Korean (English really isn't the most fantastic language ever in the worlds, so i do not really approve of all the random Engrish EVERYWHERE IN KPOP WHAT), or maybe i just don't like the idea of G-Bong getting the last word? LOL IDK. I just think this song is fine WITHOUT the little narration.

Now lets move onto the MV

Storyline: FREAKING FANTASTIC. Having GD being the lead is kinda whatttttt, but seeing as this is his song (well essentially anyway) i shouldn't be surprised. But yes, a definite improvement from their cracked out cross-dressing mvs and srsface dance battle ones.

The whole concept of a person willing to essentially end their free life for someone they care about is beautiful, although it kind of loses its romanticism when you have G-Bong running around with a gaybun XD

Speaking of THE GAYBUN, I AM SRSFACE NOT HAPPY HE GOT TO DEBUT IT IN AN MV BEFORE YB. MY BABY'S THUNDER WAS STOLEN AND ITS ALL SCIENCE SRS.

And ok what's with the mini-cornrows when he be all up in the jailz? PLEASE JUST STOP WANTING TO BE YB OK. U NEEDA EAT MOAR.

Clothes: I love what they're all wearing. Right down to Seungie looking like a cyclist wiz tha lycra shorts. I love TOPie's jacket, cause it just goes to show that colours won't be holdin' him down. EVER. NOT EVEN TURQUOISE OK.

YB wearing a black hoodie kinda makes me cry cause he's all *CAN'T BE SEEN OMG SO MUCH BLACK*, but him in the white shirt when G-Bong is taken away in handcuffs is liekomg. HOTS.

Sundae's off the other shoulder jacket thing makes me lol so bad though. JUST WEAR IT PROPERLY BB, U STILL HOTTER THAN G-BONG :D

Rollerblading: WHATTTTTTTTTTT??? Seungie is prob the only one who suits them cause LOL can't you imagine people wearing those clothes rollerblading down the beach? But otherwise IDEK. They're so 1997. DOES. NOT. COMPUTE.

TOPie in the shopping trolley: Another thing to chalk up in the WHATTTTTTTTTTT??? column. I mean they're totally being srz biz and all of a sudden this RIDICULOUSLY TALL 20 year old is being pushed around in a trolley. Granted it was ridic with the cutelol, but. ugh. IDK. BB just come up with the most random crap everrrrrrrr XD

G-Bong's "acting": Yeah i wasn't impressed. All he did was run (LOL SKINNY LEGS) and make *CRAP SON IMA SO GO JAILZ NOW* faces, so its not like there's all that much to go on. I think i was v distracted by that BONESOMG under the white shirt he was wearing when he be smearing the bloods on himself. OLSEN TWIN TRIPLET WHAT.

Oh and don't think i didn't notice that HE WASN'T EVEN PRESSING THE TELEPHONE KEYPAD PROPERLY. Rly, try to pretend a bit better ROFL

The bit where he was in the elevator reminded me of EVERY SINGLE ASIAN HORROR FILM EVER. Hey, if i saw bag'o'bones in the elvator with me, i'd probably run screaming. And then come back and ask for YB's number XD

And the hairrrrrr. THE HAIRRRRR T__T Can someone please explain to me WHAT THE SHIZ IS GOING ON WITH HIS THAT, CAUSE I NO COMPREHENDE???

Nightclub scene: OH LAMES. The "dancing" was crap as well. Totally not even needed, although i do appreciate the fact that it shows YB's jawline off quite nicely. But other than that, DELETE.

The actress: She's kinda cute. Does anyone know who she is?

The "Prison" thing: Why do i feel like there's gonna be someone writing cracked out GD!Jail fics now. Oh yeah, PROBABLY CAUSE ITS GONNA BE ME LOL. I love how G-Bong is still big pimpin' in jail with the chains and all XD

The actual jail bars and whatnot were actually NOT COOL. YB in a singlet is like askdjklka.f/l so to have them in the way IS SO NOT THAT COLL MR MV PRODUCER MAN. SO NOT THAT COLL.

Bloopers at the end: LOL totally unexpected but hella appreciated.

Funniest parts were probably when the chicka fell over herself cause her heels gave out on her, and when Sundae almost faceplanted and consequently caused TOPie to fall over CAUSE HE CAN'T SEE INDOORS WITH THOSE DAMN SUNGLASSES OF HIS ROFL. It would have been hella awesome to see them roaming around the city filming. Did anyone else catch Seungie totally hollering at passers-by? That boy makes me lol XD

Anyway yes, in a nutshell, the MV is quite good. The song; not so much.

Oh well, watching YB in it will just have to tide me over until i get my mini-album in the mail.

Oh and UNTIL YB'S SOLO SINGLE THINGIE GETS RELEASED OMOOOOO~~~

Guest xSuperrAnnx

i lovee the MV!

They all look real GOOD,

and i lovee the song <3

I been watching the vid. non-stop...lol

Can't wait 'til my mini-album comes in. (:

O_______O

this thread is going so fast.

i'm like gone for 2-3 hours, come back with the thread still open, refresh the page, and its moved 3 pages. OMG. haha.

thats so crazy. =P

Lucy is getting tired. hahaha XD;;

i usually skim through everyones replies when they get so long. hahaha XDD

this thread is HARDCORE! LOLLL.

i wish the SE7EN thread moved this fast. ^^;; har har.

I watched both grow and Big Bang's thread surpassed the SE7EN thread. >__<;;

oh man. hahaha anyways, I've played Big Bang's whole single more than like 50 times each and its on repeat. I just can't get enough. I think all of us feel this way too <33

thanks for uploading and translating everything everyone!

too awesome.

x Meh Vt Tooh x aww haha thanks ^^ i wonder what makes you think that though @_@ lolol.

oh and Janny , i think you know the answer to your question ^_~

haha and hey, i'm that chick that added you the other day on myspace. LOL. XDD

Guest Kaydee_Lee

ahhh. they never cease to amaze me! i love their mini album. the boys look hot in the music video! especially TOP..GD is amazing in that MV as well, his acting is really good. Daesung, Seungri and Taeyang look amazing as well. they all look gorgeous! this was worth the wait for the mini album! thanks for all the screencaps and pictures everyone! ^^

OMFGGGGGG

Sorryy, im not a regular here. but i freking adore their music. i cant even lie. im totally in love with that mv. THEY SERIOUSLYY do put a new label on boy bands. i just,omg.

thank you all for posting so much caps and uploading and translating and everything. you guys are too great for words.

I am in loooove with this MV!!

Despite the fact that I didn't see DaeSungiee in it enough for my liking, I freakin' love the song (danggood job GD)

And I was getting chills watching it and the story made me saaad :{ which is a good thing!

Haha the first time I watched it I seriously had ZERO clue what it was about. But then I watched it again.

And I got it XD

My favorite part though, is during the bloopers when DaeSung falls while rollerskating, resulting in tripping TOP. GAHAHA I love it.

And then the girl whips around like WTF just happened??

I watched it in slow motion. :DDD

Wow but I really can't wait for the Always MV because that song by itself gives be chills, especially the very very beginning of it.

Gosh WE ARE ALL SO SPOILED BY BB atm

We've already gotten so much and we STILL have things to look forward to in the next few days!!

When 2007 is over and I look back I'll say IIIIII know what month was my happymonth ^^

mustgetoffmychestaFANGIRLSQUEE

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

x Meh Vt Tooh x I actually.. don't rofl :x

BIG BANG ALWAYS PHOTOSHOOT, GOOD QUALITY VERSION :D

It just looks better with the lightning and stuff ^_^

ESP. THE SECOND ONE, nothing's blocking them yayy~ XD haha

bbjanny01-1.jpg

bbjanny02.jpg

credits popcornfor2. PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK MY PHOTOBUCKET!

I'M GONNA BE BACK WITH MORE GIFS PEEPS XD

LOL i seriously laughed so hard reading susmariosep and sophia's comments; not b/c they're critical of bb but just the way the commentary is written and how a lot of it is sooooo true!

i also thought that bb was being a little too "pop"-y. i was watching some old yg family mv's and they're pretty hardcore for the korean ent industry. yg's changed.

the mv is really cool. i like the whole concept of them being "invisible" and following the girl. :]

ahhh!! The new MV is so addictive. lols

I love the color that TOP wears :) aquamarine, so pretty.

I love the chorus of the song :) I'm so sorryy.. but I love you. something something in Korean lols I don't know it's catchy lols

Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. SeungRi is looking REALLLLLY good as of late. But I don't like the little streak of color in his hair.. x_x

DaeSung looks really good too :D He gives off a mature sex appeal now. lols

Interesting video :) the beginning was kind of corny.. & GD was over-acting the scene but hey, he's not an actor.

Taeeee, my baby Tae is looking soo damn fine. I seriously wish I could reach through the screen and pull him out of the video. So damn sexy. Gosh. *turned on. rofl

mannnn, how come Big Bang doesn't stalk me whenever I going out :tears: I'm willing to kill someone to have them follow me around all the time.. maybe.

-----

HEYY FIRST TIME TOPPING A PAGE HERE !

sorry. don't have anything to share though >_>

Guest susmariosep

LOL i seriously laughed so hard reading susmariosep and sophia's comments; not b/c they're critical of bb but just the way the commentary is written and how a lot of it is sooooo true!

i also thought that bb was being a little too "pop"-y. i was watching some old yg family mv's and they're pretty hardcore for the korean ent industry. yg's changed.

the mv is really cool. i like the whole concept of them being "invisible" and following the girl. :]

LOL Glad you enjoyed my commentary. I love being random and (attempting) humour so that's all that you should expect from me.

YG has always been hip-hop/r'n'b. The only time i started noticing it changing was when MuGaDang came out.

I think they might just be epxerimenting with new styles though, i mean, i don't think Korean hop-hop/r'n'b has that much of a following in Korea, so they're probably trying to poperise (lol yes i made that up) their music to reach a wider audience.

lets just hope they don't sell out and start churning out crap just to boost album sales :\

Yeah the invisible concept was cool, except having GD be one of them was confusing.

When he came in to find the girl, i was like WHAT, HOW COME SHE CAN SEE HIM NOW I DON'T UNDERSTANDDDDD.

Even though he's wearing different clothing, it still needs just a little bit more distinction between the two.

Archived