{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest ROCKWITHU

Haven't posted in this thread in months. But I've still been reading the thread & to catch up on all the Big Bang news.

I love the Always mini album. GD has skills. Favorite songs are Lie and Always. Though I also like the intro and Oh Ma Baby. Wish the intro was a whole song though. Just like their other intro songs in the singles. I still need to get used to Tempo's solo. Like his other solo in the 1st album, I had to listen to it lots before I really liked it. Kim Ji Eun sounds good in it. Love her voice. The beats in Lie and Always are awesome. I just repeat certain pts in the songs sometimes just to hear those bits. YB's voice is just uber nice and chocolately to the ears. lol (I really look forward to his own single that YG said he would release.)

Didn't know the Lie MV would be out today. Got a text message while I was out from my sis who saw it on bestiz and she was like "Girl, you should watch Big Bang's new mv. 'Caused you're dressed today just like the girl in it. lol" So I used my friend's iphone to watch it. (Thx to those whose uploaded the mv onto youtube :)) That girl in the Lie MV has on almost the exact same outfit I'm wearing, pink spaghetti strapped tank over a white tank, and jeans even down to the pink chucks. :lol:

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roshellercunn!

those gif's are so sexxyyy!!

especially that one where top and GD are nodding to each other *drools*

sooo hot

anways...

everyone's been spazzing about the new mv+album...

any body watch episode 4 of I AM SAM?!

if you didnt watch it...dont highlight below >.<

TOP put his ARM AROUND the girl and lead her out of the room!

AAHHHH

that was sooooo cute

but i wish he did it to me *day dreams*

but it was so cute!

i'm surprised no one talked about that scene yet?

but everyone's right!

this august is like a BIGBANG december!!!!

but BIGBANG is making it smoking hot!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

i have a question (this topic came up when i was looking through forums about big bang's mini album info):

does TOP and GD smoke???

^i would still loveeeee them if they did but then i would be so tempted to go over to whereever they are and make them quit... cause itsss baddddd for themmmm especially since they are singers/rappers.

~i saw some pics of TOP smoking... some are photoshopped but others seem quite real.

can anyone like really confirm this?

^ Sadly, it's true.

We had conversations and discussions on this topic before but uh, some said TOP quited but maybe he went back?

but anywho, I don't think they're chained smokers. And I hope they quit soon, it'll only ruin their health and their vocals some time soon if they don't quit :(

I know they look hot, but hey.. they can look supa fly WITHOUT holding that cig that's ruining their lungs :/

u no...im not gonna lie, i've never really liked YG or Big Bang at first, but after seeing some of their stuff and listening to the songs. hMm...i gotta admit Big Bang is starting to grow on me.

The song Lie, wooooooooo its pretti hot

YAAAYYY BIG BANG GREW ON HENRRYYY!! XDD haha <333

so glad you like them <3

roshellercunn what's your name btw? i got your pm but hadn't reply yet ahaa

I was gonna make gifs like the first two, like the same parts of the first two! haha i guess i don't need to anymore.

Don't they have a higher quality version of the mv? @_@ I wish they had it in like HD.

it'd be so much better for gifs and icons and banners lol~ darn.

u no...im not gonna lie, i've never really liked YG or Big Bang at first, but after seeing some of their stuff and listening to the songs. hMm...i gotta admit Big Bang is starting to grow on me.

The song Lie, wooooooooo its pretti hot

WOOHOO, welcome to the fantasic world B) this thread is hella updated and active, so i'm sure you'll get a good amount of big bang stuff. enjoy the thread~!

SOOOOO, yall knew i'd bust out with GIFs after this hot MV :lol: here you go, enjoy:

4kk9178.gif

DAAAAAMN...

5400efm.gif

4kc5dnc.gif

4tp5ks0.gif

6byod1w.gif

62e2p2v.gif

662f5p2.gif

65zn6tc.gif

4pma6h1.gif

67rj709.gif

^chopped out the rest because DS is all we need our eyes on here :w00t:

edit: ok, i just saw some GIFs posted hahah so my bad for GIF'ing the same scene-

Guest romanesque_

RO bids you well ( why did it say hell?! Aish... -_- ) and would like to announce this important message:

My name is Roshelle. Please call me RO

That is all ( hides ) :ph34r:

Guest love-keiko

the LIE MV is the fizz man! it's SO GOOD! they TOTALLY blew me away with the feel of this mini album. it's so fresh and different for them but i love it!

TOP looks SO hot (as usually) but they all really totally outdid themselves with this mini album and this MV! i'm so proud! Big Bang is VIP! woooooo! *throws confetti and listens to lie on repeate*

Guest sungieluv

woahh awesome gifss!!!

thats interesting

yesasia is releasing the album on the 19th and its already on here for DL haha.

im waiting for my CD :D

i couldnt help but DL it. gosh its awesome

esp. the MV

Guest maLdita^^

I just love the new song!!! Its something new and i dint expect this! It sounded like techno-pop w/c is really cool!!! I dint expect Bigbang would somewhat crossover to something like this!

And the mv, it looks really mature! Its doesnt look like a bunch of young teens playing around and acting cute infront of the cam... its something else and it totally rox my sox!!!! woot!

GDs hair is funny! hehehe And TOP is such a babe!!!

Seungri moves from pop-look to more angst look! Keep it up!!! :)

Daesung looks totally diff! He's maturing!

And Taeyang, i dint notice him in mv for some reasons...

I love yg mvs!!!

*drools*

edit::

OMG!!! Is that really GD who spoke in english during the last part?? Dang i love his engrish!

So GD and TOP smokes? i dont mind if they do *cough*

Well i hope they dont smoke like chimneys, gotta protect those vocal chords! :)

Lovely gifs, thanks for sharing! :)

Guest bigbangsmex

I just watched the music video for 'Lie,' and I must say... even though it was based around GDbaby, I couldn't stop staring at Daesung.

That boy has really matured or something.<3 And I thought them roller-skating was really cute.

Guest MoiraElla

WOOHOO, welcome to the fantasic world B) this thread is hella updated and active, so i'm sure you'll get a good amount of big bang stuff. enjoy the thread~!

SOOOOO, yall knew i'd bust out with GIFs after this hot MV :lol: here you go, enjoy:

http://i19.tinypic.com/4kk9178.gif

DAAAAAMN...

http://i19.tinypic.com/5400efm.gif

http://i10.tinypic.com/4kc5dnc.gif

http://i19.tinypic.com/4tp5ks0.gif

http://i14.tinypic.com/6byod1w.gif

http://i11.tinypic.com/62e2p2v.gif

http://i18.tinypic.com/662f5p2.gif

http://i10.tinypic.com/65zn6tc.gif

http://i15.tinypic.com/4pma6h1.gif

http://i14.tinypic.com/67rj709.gif

^chopped out the rest because DS is all we need our eyes on here :w00t:

edit: ok, i just saw some GIFs posted hahah so my bad for GIF'ing the same scene-

you picked out the best parts! ahaha.

i seriously wished i was stuck in that jail cell with those guys!!!!!!!!!! supahhh hot!

i cant get big bang out of my head all day!

that one gif that shows seungri's side profile, its soooo SKSLDJFSKLD DROOLS!

i'm lovin all these gifs (:

thanks for sharing everyone!

Guest viet13aby90

Man, I regret that I haven't been in this thread in weeks because I totally didn't know that their new MV would come out so soon, >.<

But I'm sure glad I saw it. They all look so good.

And they're song is pretty awesome :D

Thanks for all the screen caps everyone posted.

Btw, has anyone found the lyrics to Lie posted somewhere yet?

Yvonne :]

Guest susmariosep

I'm crying so hard that G-Bong debuted the gaybun™ in an MV before YB did.

Serious.

Thanks for all the gifs guys. I can't believe they actually kept the TOPie in the shopping cart thing.

This MV is supposed to be SRS BIZ and then all of a sudden you have a VERY TALL 20 year old sitting inside a shopping trolley.

WHHHHAAATTTTT

Guest 5ecret

I knew I'd miss out on SOOOOOOOO MUCHHHH. I was in SF for 5 days,

and I didn't have access to internet ;P But anywayyyy, I'm back andddddd........

I immediately started shaking once I saw that their new MV "LIE" was already out!

OMGGGGGGG........that's all I gotta say! *fans self x10* I swear, this is

BY FARRRRRR their BEST MV. I was so impressed w/ GD's acting. I did tear up near

the enddd. AH. I LOVE ITTTT <3 The whole concept of the MV was amazing...and of

course, BB's style is just flyflyFLYYYY. WHEW. I want a pair of TOP's shades...ahhh

my favorite color too. Oh that hot piece of heaven! :phew: I thought it was cute how

they had TOP in the grocery cart. LOL. These boys....WOW.....just......WOW. :sweatingbullets:

I'm listening to their album for the first time right now...anddd I'm speechless!

It sounds completely different from their first album!! It's definitely a good thing

though, because it's more R&B andddd...I don't even know. It's just LOVEEEE.

I pre-ordered their album, but I couldn't wait to hear it! hahaha. It goes from

dancing, chillin music, to the type that gives you the goosebumps. Or what I'd like

to call, "Feel Good Music" ^^ I love each track, and I will definitely have

them all on repeat...and never get tired of it, I'm sure all of you will do the same!

Their voices + the beats = OMOLOVE

THANKS EVERYONE WHO POSTED NEW PICTURES AND .GIFS!!! :D*rightclicksave*

Archived