{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest nounu

DAMN.. all those pictures make me want them more and more.. even though i already know there is no chance.. but.. thanks for the pictures.. and i am also waiting for new mv's to come out..

does anyone know where i can watch the ciara preview? or is it not out yet??? thanks...

nounu

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest seesheen

wow i cant believe i didnt notice yb's shaved head from the pictures before

i can totally tell now that i looked back at them -__-

i guess i was too captivated by daesung's sexy new look hahah xD

Guest mon5482

I'm surprise we haven't heard from JERILYN...she was the first person I txt this morning about this newsflash...maybe she fainted from shock!?!?!

juhjuh - those pics are so cute!!! thanks for sharing.

DAMN.. all those pictures make me want them more and more.. even though i already know there is no chance.. but.. thanks for the pictures.. and i am also waiting for new mv's to come out..

does anyone know where i can watch the ciara preview? or is it not out yet??? thanks...

nounu

check out anaya's post, top of page, she provided the link to where u can watch the streaming video of their performance. During LALALA performance, YB does his flip and his hat comes off and that's where you go O.O woah!!! ahh no more hair!!!

seesheen - yes, most of us were too captivated by DaeSung's hottness we failed to notice YB's sudden shocking change...plus there wasnt a clear pic of YB so we didnt get to really focus on it much. tho I noticed he looked different from the pics, and i asked people if it seemed like YB was missing his braids, but we figured they're just not seen coz of the black background...

I can sense that there'll be some spazzing today about this news....lol

SO likee monica textedme this morning, but i didnt read it until i got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to go pee, and i WAS SOO SHOCKED. like WTF. NO WAAAAAAAY. but thaanks so much monica<3333 i didnt even realize it. i loveeed his braids, annnd his shialin BUN, so calls amy. haha. theeey were so hot. BUT HAY. i love bald guys, theeeir MIGHTYFINE. heeeeee does look hot though. i dont know hotter than before? buttt i GOTTA SEE MORE OF THOISSS. thaanks anaya, for telling us. annd that link doesnt work, or for me it doesnt. THIS NEEDS TO BE ON YOUTUBE!!!

ALWAYS LVOE YOU YB!

HAHAH i just read your commet monica! spazzing? YEAAAAH OF COURSE. yeah that tooo, their werent really any pictures of YB to confirm it. annnd JERILYN isnt here yet? GASPS. hhaa. wellllllllllll lets hope we'll get moreeeee head action of his new DO.

Guest xaida

ohhh, XD;; thanks for teh vid

hmmm.. so JiYongie didnt get a haircut right?

it looks lik he just tied it up weirdly o_O

ohhhh~ DaeSungiee looks so fine smilin`

with his new haircut around 4:00 XD;;

oh gawd, TaeYangiee, his hair. XD;;

i really, liked his braids though. it looked good on him.

but i thought he said he would keep da braids foreverr. lol

hah, juhjuh~

dat pix of GD and YB back then is cuteee.

thanks for sharing everyoneee~

^___^;;

-Aida

Guest jekki2chipo

Monica is crazy lady. I was getting ready to go to work when I get a text message about YB shaving his head. So crazy. My students were surprised cause my phone went off in class. Anyways he's still hot.

So he's all clean up boy now hehehe. I like how it's a different style for the new single. Shows they are being unique and creative and innovative.

Guest meLo

whoa! hmm... personally i thought that taeyang looked better with the braids. but it's ok. i respect his decision.

omg. daesung looks so HOTT. rawr.

ciara got to meet big bang??? lucky... but omg that's really cool though.

so excited for their new single!

Guest superchick

awe... taeyang looks so good with his new shaved head! i didn't think he was ever going to change his hairstyle either! awe... but he looks really good and i'm glad he did it. hopefully when his hair gets longer, he'll just leave it straight... i liked him best with his straight hair down. cutie pie!

NEWBIE here to this thread. just recently obsessed with BB. >___< lol.

TaeYang still looks tiite with his new style. ^o^ me can't wait for new single too!! :D

-Vicky

Guest ..kaleena..

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha, i had this feeling inside of me that he would cut his hair after seieng all the other members changing hairstyles! GAHHH, when i saw those pics, my mouth like dropped open! hahahaha, he still looks good tho! but it's still a shocker!! omo, wait til i tell my sis and bro and friends!!!!! cuz they like calling him "omarion" lol. and i always describe him by *the guy with braids* to my mom, and she remembers him that way! LOL, crazy stuff!! EEEEEEEEEE, i wanna see their new videos now!!!!!!!! the anticipation is killing me inside! puahahahha

OH YEA!! so my mom went to the korean market the other day and bought these "pocky" type thingys (it had DBSK's faces on it) and when i ate a stick, i immediatly said to my sis and mom "i wish i could eat this with seungri or tempo" LMAO! it's all i think about while eating it! hahahah XDDD

Guest the7REAL.

I'm surprise we haven't heard from JERILYN...she was the first person I txt this morning about this newsflash...maybe she fainted from shock!?!?!

^Cause, I was knocked the eff out...HAHA. sleeepinggggg. :vicx: Thanks for the text Mon, even tho I read it like HOURS later..lol

my short comments on the performance cause i g2g soon..lol:

-happy to see Big Bang performing!

-stage TOO small

-blast of random smoke/air annoying

-stage is HELLA freakin' small

-audience is weak..

-i really do like GD's hair...xD

-YB looks 'aiighht' with the hat on..lol.

Gahh, no fair, they all better be shaving their frickin hair~ lol :o But Mangnae always be having the nice clean cut hair styles..<3

I like how it's a different style for the new single. Shows they are being unique and creative and innovative.

^Ditto. =]

Guest MoMo_85

YB looks hot without hair, he´s got a nice headshape hihihi. oh man, that sounded weird. i still prefer his braids (my favourite hairsytle on him), but it´s time for a change. and his hair will grow back ^^

hahahaha, but now that everyone changed his hairstyle ready fot the new album... i wonder will seungri change his too?

Guest 사랑競文

WHAT HAPPENED TO YB'S HAIR!?

actually it isnt that bad. xD

haha..

but...

justforsake, SEUNGRI PLEASE DONT CUT YOUR HAIR.

I BEG OF YOU!@#$%^&*(

ok. (:

haha.

Even though i still love Big Bang and all, im not liking their new hair x_x...

At least all of you guys love it, so im like 1 out of 100. =p

hmm YESS I GUESS THIS MEANS WE HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO A NEW SINGLE.

WHICH MEANS NEW VIDEO.

PUAHAHAHA!~

I need a new song to be addicted to.

^^

ahh you guys probably hate me right now.

im losing my big bang fangirlism....

uhhuhh >_<

HELP!!!

--rushes off to have a day full of big bang--

Guest noubie

Whoo! Daesung is looking GOOD! I knew he made the right choice going back to black hair and now it seems he's gotten a haircut too, well maybe a trim. According to the info @ vipbigbang.com it seems it was Ciara's first time to perform in Korea and it was at Cheongdamdong Club. Here's a link to Big Bang's perf (I hope this works): http://mbox.paran.com/mbox/channel.media.v...&view=media

OMG you guys, YB got a haircut!

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/1269/ybndckq2.jpg

Monica you were right! There's no braids peeking out from under tha hat! :tears: Looks like he followed in TOP's footsteps and shaved it off. Ah I loved his braids but I guess it was time for a change. I can't wait to see him without a hat.

EDIT: Yay! I TOPPED a page for the first time in this thread. Look above for unseen pic, hehe.

OMG!!! i can't believe that YB shaved his hair!! :o it looks so weird on him!! no hair on YB man that i've got to get use too!!! hahhah.. can't wait until a couple months pass then his hair will be back!!!

Daesung looks so cute with his new hair!!! hehehe....so cute!!!!

thanks for the pictures!!!

Guest mon5482

^Cause, I was knocked the eff out...HAHA. sleeepinggggg. :vicx: Thanks for the text Mon, even tho I read it like HOURS later..lol

my short comments on the performance cause i g2g soon..lol:

-happy to see Big Bang performing!

-stage TOO small

-blast of random smoke/air annoying

-stage is HELLA freakin' small

-audience is weak..

-i really do like GD's hair...xD

-YB looks 'aiighht' with the hat on..lol.

Gahh, no fair, they all better be shaving their frickin hair~ lol :o But Mangnae always be having the nice clean cut hair styles..<3

^Ditto. =]

ok so after spazzing about YBs hair, i went and watched the clip again at home, and about the performance...i couldnt agree more with Jerilyn...the damn stage so small...the boys could barely dance..they looked so messy at the beginning of LALALA....like everyone wasnt at the right place. The smoke was indeed annoying! those ball lights seemed so low.

I also noticed....DAMN DAESUNG'S ABS!!!! jeez even with the low quality streaming video, u can see those abs are so defined! I love the new look on Daesung & also GD's hair.

Oh, GD slipped a little when he flipped. I didnt notice it til now; im paying a little more attention.

Everyone seems to describe YB as the guy in the braids...which he was, now he's not...how do we describe him now? Jerilyn said to me she'd have to describe him as 'the short one'...*jerilyn bawling* (haha j/k)

~*~

i cant wait for the new single and the new M/V....I'M STILL WAITING FOR THAT RED ROC M/V TOP IS IN.

Guest lovenotee

OMMMGGGG TAEYANG! but it looks good on him though :]

and i beg of you seungri, please do not cut your hair !!

Guest MoMo_85

Everyone seems to describe YB as the guy in the braids...which he was, now he's not...how do we describe him now? Jerilyn said to me she'd have to describe him as 'the short one'...*jerilyn bawling* (haha j/k)

~*~

lol the short one cracked me up... i always say he´s the one with mooneyes.

Guest rawesome

Hello to my fellow V.I.P. Big Bangers! My name is Marianne and I am guilty of being a silent reader for a while. To all the TaeYang and Daesung lovers here, you're not alone =) Okay, enough about me!

My wish has finally come true - TY/YB shaved his head! I've been hoping for him to do that, but TOP beat him to it. First it was TOP, then Daesung and GD (Is it me or did they sorta switched hairstyles?) and now it's Tae Yang. I wonder if Seungri will do something to his hair...I think they really want to give us heart attacks because of the non-stop-makes-you-swoon-daydream-cheese-hyperventilate-wish-you-can-take-them-home-with-you-can't-sit-still-when-you're-watching-them-and-you-just-wanna-squeal-and-scream-OMO-AIGOO-OHMYGOD-and-maybe-a-curse-word-in-between hotness that they bring!!!

TY/YB's new look made him look younger, but I honestly don't give 2 and half ..... The boy is so hot, he makes the sun jealous. Oh wait, he IS the sun LOL

Dong Young Bae, GOD BLESS YOUR PARENTS you sexy chunk of meat!

*fans myself while trying to catch my breath* :sweatingbullets: ROFLMAO

I bet their sound has evolved just like their new look (in a good way). I can't wait for the next single/album to come out!

Oh I had to add this..damn Daesung even with a low quality vid, your abs sure is :ph34r: and I agree with mon5482 & the7REAL. That stage was TOO small for 5 guys.

Guest satisfaction!

OMFGGGGGGGG YBYBYBYYBYBYBYYBYBYB!

YAYYYYY I LOVE HIS HAIR LIKE THAT :D

SAME WITH DAESUNG *0*

Now I just gotta see the other boys' sexy haircuts ;]

I can't wait for their new single and MV! Yayyuhh baby<3

&& here's an old graphic I made of BB!

I think I posted it here long time ago.. not sure o_O

Sorry if I did!

+please dont take it out of soompi and take without permission+

bigbang.jpg

+these you can use but with credit (myREVERIE.) please :) but again, no taking it out of soompi please<3+

bb.jpg

bb2.jpg

-Jessica

Archived