{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

I'm kinda new towards BigBang...like them for only a month or so=D

Found their music at myspace.com..the first bigbang song i heard and fall in love at the same time is "We belong together"...and strangely...at that time GD reminds me of kim kibum(suju) and i got confused over seungri and GD AND i thought that GD was TY :sweatingbullets:

-_-''

But no worries,i can tell them apart now =D

BTW, TOP's new drama is featured in KBS channel right...

Is there any singaporeans here?Cause there's a KBS channel that comes in english subs in Starhub cable tv but i'm not sure wheather they air the old programme or the same programmes as featured in korea.

woooo! fellow singaporean! :D lihuang (fallenbroke) is a singaporean too!

you've made a right choice, stepping into this thread... into the V.I.P world! :rolleyes: HAHAHA.

KBS channel in SCV doesnt show all of the korean shows, but i'm sure they'll sure TOP's drama with eng subs! just that it'll lag - ya, by a month or so, for dramas. KBS world is definitely slower than the usual KBS chnl back in Korea.

it's not the first time that i've seen comments like that! but i still think that they dont look alike :P

anyhowww, i cant wait for TOP's drama! i wonder how will he pull it off. i hope it doesnt end up like kibum's drama, suffering with low ratings (no offence or whatsoever :lol:) but i guess what's important is just that experience, i guess. i'm surprised though. i'm expecting GD to go into acting first, somehow. HMMM.

oooohhh, keep those fancam links going! i love it whenever there's "want you" concert updates :D

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noubie

Oh!!oh!!

I found this today...i'm not sure wheather its posted before cause i'm kinda new...sorry if this is posted before

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/hea...on20smoking.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/hea...ang20smokes.jpg

When TEMPO is...on the chubby side..(i wouldn't call him fat)

And lastly

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/hea...W3cKHg6gjsq.jpg

He looks like one of my peeps..seriously!!

wow!! that is how tempo looks like when he was younger..man it tells people that never to make fun of chubby people...they may turn out to be the hottest person in the future!!! thanks for the pictures:)

i can't wait until tempo drama comes out!! i can't believe that is in one!! OMG!! can't wait!!! :)

Guest vikkihuynh

does anybody noe wer i can find the second part of the idol world dating game with eng subs? i saw some caps of it and it looks really funny! ionno if anybody uploaded it yet but if they did can you guys tell me? thanksss =)

does anybody noe wer i can find the second part of the idol world dating game with eng subs? i saw some caps of it and it looks really funny! ionno if anybody uploaded it yet but if they did can you guys tell me? thanksss =)

if it really exists, you´ll surely find it on YGBB forums. if there aren´t subs, there´s translations avaible for sure ^^

about the pic of GD "smoking"... i´m quite sure it was a lollipopstick, cuz he´s inside a shop. there´s real pics of him smoking though... he was really young in that pics, so he might´ve stopped by now.

and WOW to Top... i´ve seen the smoking pic, but the pic when he was a lil kid O_O. wow he lost so much weight =)

Guest ..kaleena..

JESS - Thanks for the info on the BIG BANG goods at YESASIA...WOW!!! THEY HIKED UP THE PRICES LIKE THERE AIN'T NO TOMORROW :crazy: BUT I'LL PROBABLY BE BUYING FROM THERE ANYWAYS. This reminds me to track down whats going on with my YGESHOP order...has anyone gotten an update from lilmelon213 gal about the YGESHOP stuff?

i know!! when i saw those prices i was like dang! :ph34r: and about the YGESHOP, i just checked and she said she ordered the items :] (BTW, you're lucky you get to see RAIN on saturday, his concert is amazing :tears: )

AWWWWW, tempo!!!! lol. he's lost so much weight! he's definitly a huge motivation to me! puahaha. lately he's uberly skinny to me. like i mentioned in my last post, ever since he shaved his head, he looks a lot skinnier. haha

and i hope the boys don't smoke.. it's such a bad habit XD

FIGHTING

Guest Stephie_XOX

about the pic of GD "smoking"... i´m quite sure it was a lollipopstick, cuz he´s inside a shop. there´s real pics of him smoking though... he was really young in that pics, so he might´ve stopped by now.

GD still smokes. i saw him smoking when he was at the hotel lounge (hollywood bowl). he didn´t seem like a chainsmoker though kekeke

and WOW Top lost so much weight!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

^ GD still smokes? O___O;; are you serious? wth :x

how come he never gets caught in pictures? LMAO. Oh, maybe he just smokes "sometimes" :x

*shrugs* I guess he isn't like those people who are really addicted.

but I was gonna say, in that pic, it ISN'T a lollipop :x or it couldn't have been.

I mean, who would hold a lollipop like that right? @_@; the way he held it is like a cigarette (trust me, I know, ALL three of my brothers smoke).

And this other time I caught the smoke, it's very blurry and you can't see it much.

but yea I PSed it a long time (probably like 200 pages back :x lmao) circling the smoke.

wow but I didn't know GD still smokes ;__; that's surprising... I KNEW he "smokED" but didn't think he still did..

lol Well I do admit he is super hott smoking and all, *O* but I still wouldn't want him to because it's bad for his health :(

and THAT's what ALWAYS comes first, hotness comes later right girls? And even if he didn't smoke, hell.. that boy STILL looks supah flyyyy yo.

;DD

Guest MIRAlicious

hihihihi yes, maybe GD is the type of boy... you know when in stress they smoke and when they go to parties etc. but usually not? many guys in korea are like this ^^. but anyways, sooner or later he has to stop? it´s better for health =).

and the picture of GD in the mall, he is smoking in it. i saw a big version and there is smoke, it is a cigarette ^^

all i know i TOP smokes very very much. maybe that how he get his deep voice =(?

Guest baybehxmonica

WHOA! TOP was a fat kid back then. Lols. Anyways, I can't wait to see TOP's new drama! I heard it was called "I am Sam" or something like that.

tempofn7.png

He looks so sexual in the last two pictures. I love my baby. Hehe(:

& I jst finished watching the KM Idol drama. It was so funny! Seungri is so cute! <3

seungri.gif

jess. THANKS for the gooodies. DUDE those are pricey but i totally want the Tae Yang Charm thing<3333

OH BayBehxMonica? did you watch the km idol with subs? orrrr whaaa? cos ic ant find any with subs, well liike tow episodes, but iw anna watch ALL of it<333 aww seng ri iss oc ute.

DUDE OHTY. Gd still smokes? daaang. they all look soo innocent BUT NOPE. and top smokes aloot? hopefully not since he waas little coss thats BAD. and i AGREEE< maybe he got his deep voice cos of that?buut awwww he was soo BIG, i think its cute. and now seeing him its SEXY.:]

Guest baybehxmonica

jess. THANKS for the gooodies. DUDE those are pricey but i totally want the Tae Yang Charm thing<3333

OH BayBehxMonica? did you watch the km idol with subs? orrrr whaaa? cos ic ant find any with subs, well liike tow episodes, but iw anna watch ALL of it<333 aww seng ri iss oc ute.

DUDE OHTY. Gd still smokes? daaang. they all look soo innocent BUT NOPE. and top smokes aloot? hopefully not since he waas little coss thats BAD. and i AGREEE< maybe he got his deep voice cos of that?buut awwww he was soo BIG, i think its cute. and now seeing him its SEXY.:]

KM Idol w/ ENG SUBS

Youtube links:

KM Idol 1/3

KM Idol 2/3

KM Idol 3/3

There you go! It's so hilarious! But kinda disgusting at the end. Don't ask, jst watch. Haha(:

Guest mon5482

Smoking is a really bad habit, seems like most asian men smoke nowadays...i guess theres some truth to that whole finding it hot when it comes to GD...its usually such a turn off to me but when I saw TOP smoking, i didnt care, he was hot! I wish they would stop tho, coz we need them to be healthy!

I have not witnessed GD smoking, but im pretty sure he does. I've witnessed TOP and others smoking.

Guest baybehxmonica

]bbcopygr2.gif

DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF BIG BANG HAS A

TRANSLATER TO READ THEIR FANMAIL?

I wanna mail them a letter but I can't write in korean so I'm gonna have to write in english.

I'm not sure if their gonna know what I'm writing though.

BigBang.jpg

231-021331.jpg

BigBang15.jpg

Big Bang Fighting!<3

Guest Seraphic_Gin

so GD does smoke? im pretty sure that picture was confirmed as a lollipop stick on the previous threads before. i dont know? not sure. but well, with habit and influences and even stress around you, we cant blame them by using such substance. and for TOP, i guess it's understandable. I don't know why it looks to him but to GD>.,hot too but im in denial.

lolx.

yesasia is selling too? now that's more like it.

now i can really be sure that i could buy.

Guest KuYA II

hmmm i thought GD, TOP were the only ones smoking...i also heard that YB does too but not sure whether to believe cuz its some sort of rumor *shrugs*thanks for sharing pics and links ^^

Guest 사랑競文

^

The brand is called Sakun.

so GD smokes?

I ve always suspeced that was a lolipop stick..haha..

I knew TOP smoked a long time ago.

Smoking is a turn off for me, but in korea, i dont think its such a big deal..

oh well...I guess its their decision right?

I cant really blame GD.

I mean he has been in the entertianment buisness half his life.

its kinda obvious with all the stress and such..

Anyways, wow YesAsia is now selling the YGESHOP items?

YEAHUHHH.

I knew my email did somthing..xD

haha.

Archived