{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest swtaznkrnbabe

ok can someone PLEASe help me. i'm going to taegu in south korea, where big bang will hold a concert on june 30 but i need to BUY THE TICKETS but i dono how since i live in the US. can someone PLEASE help me?? if i don't see big bang in korea then i'm not going to set foot in the US until i do haha

thanks

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aznxmotion

hey, does anyone have a link to park bom's performance during the big bang "want you" concert?

ohh and questoinn, did big bang debut in japan yet?

Guest ImSmiley

i would love to be at that club

where BB will be performing.

GD was so into it in that clip

of being one the the WG.

Guest 사랑競文

ok can someone PLEASe help me. i'm going to taegu in south korea, where big bang will hold a concert on june 30 but i need to BUY THE TICKETS but i dono how since i live in the US. can someone PLEASE help me?? if i don't see big bang in korea then i'm not going to set foot in the US until i do haha

thanks

Are you talking about the "Want You" concert?

Imp retty sure all are sold out by now.

Ive read it somewhere....

But i dont think theres any way your gonna get a ticket by that time.

>_<

hey, does anyone have a link to park bom's performance during the big bang "want you" concert?

ohh and questoinn, did big bang debut in japan yet?

For the "Want You" concert, the only thingfs we find are pictures and BANGBANGGIRLS famcams.

So we dont have the park bom perf yet.

And nopee they havent debuted yet. It will be somtime this year(?) though.

I hope that info helped. n_n

I just finished watching the BB documentary.(finally x_x)

and i couldnt help but cry when So-1 got out.

why does the doc. keep making them look so....emotional?

Its like they are walking down the street listening to their ipod, with their hands in their pockets, with sad music in the back... :mellow:

and when Seungri was like "auditioning back", my sister was all "Why is seungri so wangster? O_O"

haha. :ph34r:

Guest meLo

HAHA. i love how gd is so into the female dance in the wg thingie.

poop. i want to go to that club. >:[ but i'm not in korea. and i'm not 20. >:[

does anyone know their schedule for the summer? cause i really really want to go see them. like now.

ok question. on the since 2007 cd. in the booklet thingie. why are the cards only of top and seungri? not that i have anything against them cause i love them. but still. yea.

Guest zyrah

I totally see myself in miniskirt with big bang in a club!...hahah i would love to go only if i live in korea.....sadly I don't!

Guest 사랑競文

HAHA. i love how gd is so into the female dance in the wg thingie.

poop. i want to go to that club. >:[ but i'm not in korea. and i'm not 20. >:[

does anyone know their schedule for the summer? cause i really really want to go see them. like now.

ok question. on the since 2007 cd. in the booklet thingie. why are the cards only of top and seungri? not that i have anything against them cause i love them. but still. yea.

haha.

Because the rest of the members are in the SINGLES.

i havent bought the 2nd and 3rd but

1st Single: G-Dragon

2nd single: Taeyang

3rd single: Daesung

1st ALBUM: TOP and Seungri.

yeah. someone help me with the 2nd and 3rd single. :sweatingbullets:

whoo~ thanks jOjOlEE_x3

Miniskirts.

hm.

You know what?

I was imagining Seungri drooling yesterday :mellow:

Guest nanjiyoun

what theeeeeeeee

it says in the picture that

they will be performing with Cheonsangjiheee T_T

i realllyyy want to gooo but im only 16..

and not in korea.. grr

Guest jOjOlEE_x3

사랑競文

or jingwenn, right?

i remember you from my 411 ><

anyway, yes, the second single is taeyang and the third one is daesung

whenever one member's solo song was in that single, their card was in that single also :D

&&i want to go to the club!! but miniskirts -0-

Guest I like jelly

Thanks Tiffany and sejin for the videos =) YB's gonna have more sex appeal than usher one day =)

I think GD would be the most fun to dance with. YB is the best dancer but he's shy.. TOP's still somewhat concious about his body that reflects in his dancing too.

Guest Seraphic_Gin

anyway, yes, the second single is taeyang and the third one is daesung

whenever one member's solo song was in that single, their card was in that single also :D

what a smart merchandising move.,

sadly i haven't bought any of it.

i'm way too far from civilization, man.

darn.

on the 'club' dancing? it's between TOP and SeungRi, for me that is. Coz both of them are always good with interacting and stuff - dancing would just be a piece of cake.

and yeah, i prolly imagine seungri to be the one with most drool on that club event.

funny. XD.

ahh omg! big bang performing at a club with girls in miniskirts...

i wanna be one of those girls! hahaha. i wish i was in korea and wasn't 14 right now :(

i have a question... how can i download from the vipbigbang clubbox? i have an account

or do i have to have a certain amount of points too? ahh i really wanna download from there!

Ahh guys I was in Koreatown today and in one of the stores they played Big Bang's Heundeuro. =D Not that it's amazing or anything since it is Koreatown but still, I go there quite often and that was the first time I heard Big Bang there. :] It was kinda funny because literally right before the song started, my cell phone rang which plays Forever With You. So it was like a trigger for a Big Bang song to start. x] I was singing along to it and moving with the music ehehe.

And I'm super happy because in another store there I bought their first live concert CD for $10, and their Since 2007 poster for $2, and when I bought them I didn't realize the CD came with a free poster, so when the cashier took out another poster from the back I was like yayy, I'm going home with two Big Bang posters instead of one. ^^ Hehe I'm running out of space on my walls, they're filling up with BB's posters...

Guest xSuperrAnnx

'bout the bumpin' and grindin' question,

i'd have to say top 'cause babyy really be putting his back into it. hahah

but then Seungri be gettin' it too and Daesung would be the one to add "special" dance moves to it

'cause boo be in his own world at times. lol

Guest mon5482

^

i swear TOP reminds me of that japanese actor from "Nabuto Wo Produce"...i know i keep saying it but he really does...is it just me?

HE'S SO CUTE!!!

Guest thina

wow, thanks for alllllllllll the new updates everyone! :D and thanks lilmelon213 for the links! i went to TMP and ordered a hella lot already hahah-

to answer that "who'd look the best to dance with at a club?" question, i'm gonna say seungri. HAHAH sounds biased of course since i love that cutie patootie, but i say him because he's the one that loooooves to shake that mangnae booty of his cough*shootinglovebulletsGIF*cough :wub: tempo looks like the HOT one you can just cling onto and stare at on the dance floor hahah- actually, shoot... i'd take ANY of them!

i wish i could go to the club they're performing at! although miniskirts isn't my thing :sweatingbullets: and yes indeed, seungri's eyes would get total candy that nite :lol:

Guest xaida

^

i swear TOP reminds me of that japanese actor from "Nabuto Wo Produce"...i know i keep saying it but he really does...is it just me?

HE'S SO CUTE!!!

LOL! u mean yamapi? haha

Archived