{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest tutistyle babe

Vietnamese fan!!! Attention please :))

Please vote for Lies MV at YAN...there's a poll to find the Top.5 greatest MV...

Now Big Bang is the 3rd (36 votes)...

1st is O of DBSG (64 votes)

2nd is Don't don of SuJu (46 votes)

The deadline is on 24/1/2008

We have to win by no means...

Register and vote now :x...

Link here: http://yeuamnhac.com/music/showthread.php?t=490096

You must reply to show who you have voted for...It's compulsory :))...(Ko repky ko đc tính :((>

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iaRediL

RNGUYEN

thnx for the translation!!! there's soooo many posts, i can't rmmbr them all.. oh! n i just LUV the blankets!!! sooooo cute!!! the cartoons luk EXACTLY lyk BIG BANG!! who drew them, i wonder??

FreeSpongebob

thnx for the long version of feminine GD!! it made me laugh my head off!!! :lol:

n also, thnx for the pics of the BB tshirts!! way cool!! wish i could grab my hands on them...where to get them anyways?? :vicx:

Guest the7REAL.

Hey Everyone I uploaded some More Fancams:

Big Bang - Babo Full performance

^Thanks for this video! What is your name again? =X But yay, finally get to see Babo being performed. Anyone else get scared during TOP's rap, where he was like..hella into it, shaking his head and stuff..he looked scary. XD When GD yelled after that part I got scared again..LOL. At first I couldn't tell if it was part of the performance or not but I think it is, cause' I don't think GD would yell at members on stage even though they do something wrong..lol. But I think he yelled '바보야' like the song..lol...but the 바 was almost silent. But watch that part because it's scary/funny. LOL. I was like 'Uhh...TOP..what are you...doing...stop..' XD

And if anyone was wondering about the falsetto part of the song..you can see/hear that's mostly GD and Seungri..which I guessed right before..cause' GD is the only one I know who can ever sound like that..xD and he controls it so well! I also, think in this performance you can see Seungri looking like his ankle is bothering him huh? ;___; I think this is the one where after..they had to take him offstage? He just had that 'hurt' face. ;_;

Oooh also, found this clip. It is Tiffany from SNSD talking about how she was worried of Seungri's injury at the Golden Disk awards

and she says, "Seung Reee - Hope you get better soon!! " XD cuteeee. She really says 'Ree' though..lol. It's just weird for me, cause'

my first time hearing his name said so clearly as 'Ree' on a Korean show when iI always hear it pronounced as 'Seung Lee' XD

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=...$&ref=

Btw, I think the interview RNGUYEN posted was from an old Bromide article..like 2006 for Skoolooks..and when YB still had braids..lol

and found another 'Lie' Parody. It's cute cause' she made it with her siblings! It's cool that they all like Big Bang and made this..

If only I could force ask my brothers to make something like this with me..lol. And I think this guy in this one pulls of wearing the 'bun'

better than GD himself =P Ok, not really but he's kinda cute too. and he does good GD-faces too..lol ok i should stopX_X

거짓말 Parody - Big Bang

V OMG The BIG BANGETTES are 'most definitely incredible' fans! LOL. it takes a lot of guts to do that..and especially in new york city...and in times square..lol wow..good job.^^ and doing all the dance moves too in public! *O* I like all the places they filmed at..haha. I hope Big Bang sees that video..cause' they will just be so happy and maybe they should go visit New York City too. XP

Guest cheezychee

have been a silent reader to this thread

decided to break the silence now

haha

hope tis have nt been posted

BIG BANG @ some digital music award

200801101852501002_1.jpg

200801101856361002_1.jpg

200801101901131002_1.jpg

200801101905491002_1.jpg

200801101912001002_1.jpg

200801101914201002_1.jpg

200801101916471002_1.jpg

200801101918321002_1.jpg

200801101920451002_1.jpg

200801101924591002_1.jpg

sorry if posted

거짓말 Parody - Big Bang

V OMG The BIG BANGETTES are 'most definitely incredible' fans! LOL. it takes a lot of guts to do that..and especially in new york city...and in times square..lol wow..good job.^^ and doing all the dance moves too in public! *O* I like all the places they filmed at..haha. I hope Big Bang sees that video..cause' they will just be so happy and maybe they should go visit New York City too. XP

Thank you for sharing I really like So Cool!! :P

heyy everyone.. :blush:

GUESS WHO'S BACK

(after a LONG LONG time~) *covers username in shame*

*cough* ahem, well...i haven't been been here for heck...nearly TWO WEEKS...gah :crazy:

well, you know what happened? no it wasnt a comp problem (well, it was a bit)..but i actually stayed away from the comp/soompi for a while..voluntarily....weird huh?

well, i HAVE been lurking here once or twice,,, enough to know about the seungri+top+gd ingury's/fainting/exhaustion..but apart from that, i sort of detached myself from the thread and big bang (i even contemplated not coming back..what a loser am i?).

BUT THEN, you know what guys? i kept thinking stuff like "oh i wonder what ive missed...i wonder how much the thread grew...i wonder how the boys are..."

i realised...

I MISSED THIS THREAD AND BIG BANG,,,SO MUCH. GAH T^T

so, you know what? i quickly went through 40+ pages.

and,, now my fangirling ramblings..(yesh, sorry there more xDD)

first of all, CONGRATS TO BIG BANG ON WINNING SOOMPI DAESANG...yeah im uberlate i know..but since soompi's chart is made up from lots and lots of sources..and i consider it the best kpop chart...im so proud big bang's achievement this year~ :)..lets hope '08 is as awesome too..

hmm, well.. the HOW GEE MV. (btw, trang is awesome^^)

i really like the song (its my fav sing from 'for the world'). i dont like the mv...i dno, was it meant to be a parody? i mean,, the random bottles of wine, cars and random richard simmons shaking chicks? i was like WTF?..and also, i was dissapointed that SR+DS wasnt featured that much (well, i guess you have seungri in the beginning.."go sweep the sidewalk baby! go, get out baby! go baby!" ROFL :))... like seriously, if i was a person who was intro'ed to bigbang through that MV, i would of thought it was made up of GD+TOP only..until the end when YB appears,,,and bits of DS+SR. so basically, i didnt like it much.. some parts were good..but as one yt user posted..the HOW GEE MV just didnt have that tiny bit of x factor, or sparkle..:mellow:

thankyou...

-to awesome melody for the TOP news and other translated articles...im glad he's better now..seriously their schedules were HECTIC = ="..im glad all thats passed..and GAH, i really really hate the plagiarizing news,,seriously, people are getting ridiculous. every song cant be wildly different from all the other songs..there's bound to be random similarities..but when a artist does say that they DID sample a song, people shouldnt just step over that fact :tongue2:. and thanks for the new about yb's solo (finally, i hope) and the 2nd album (which i hope is better than the sucky 1st one)

-woah, jaja thankyou for all the LOTS of LINKS...man xDD..i was shocked at the daesung hugging/spinning ye eun thingy too..i kept replaying it again and again...and thankyou for posting up SR's message^^..its so cute~

-and vanessa you said you LIKED the JI-TAKE do? gahh,, i guess its cute when you get used to it...but i like gbongs old hair T^T..thanks for the BEE.MC caps..ehehe, the outfit is uber cute

-and OH, thankyou sooo much to melo FOR THE COFFEE PRINCE PARODY. GAAH,,,, I LOVED THIS. LOVED LOVED THIS. OMOMO,, i was spazzing out through all of it. daesungies funny comments and expressions were almost as hilarious as yb+seungri(when he was hanyoojoo)..and GAHHH TOP+GD "KISSES" AHHHH. it looked SO realistic. and the toliet scene..PWHAHA.. and who could forget seungri kissing gd on the cheek? OH, I WANT THE CONCERT DVD. **dies**

-mon..gosh I WISH I WENT IN YOU SUITCASE. thankyou oh so very much for sharing your concert experiences with us~ :), im sure you had a BIG BANG'in time no? xD and the G(irl)BONG fancam is awesome^^

-vip_gd GD has very sexy legs indeed XDD, thankyou for the girl-bong pics ^^

-jojo & angie ..gah, the animal suit pics :rolleyes:..i <3 the green dragon =]

and as always a big thankyou to baz, tam, zura, sookyung, trang, stardaisy, Poop-Shoop-A-Loop,jan (i<3 your 'mr kang's stalker' tag xD) for the many many awesome pics/gifs/links..^^

OH and a big hello to the numerous new i-VIP's in this thread xD.

hi guys, im wonny and i hope to fangirl about big bang with you in the near future~ :lol: ..anyway, with the increasing number of people on this thread, and can i say PLEASE PLEASE FOLLOW THE SOOMPI RULES. thankyou^^

AHAHA, and LASTLY, i gotta say, i started smiling as i read through all you guys wonderful comments/spazzing about our boys..^^..its so nice.

*phew*ok, now its freakin 2AM and so i have nothing to share T^T (nxt time promise~)

...have to go watch GD YSMM, and the radio shows ++all the pref..*sigh* :)

so,

who missed me?

:lol:

*gosh, i wrote a LOT O____O".

**edit - I MISSED OUT ON TOPPIN A PAGE BY ONE T^T (crosses fingers and hopes theres a soompi glitch)

Guest d4rkang3l

Annyeong Big Bang's fans...First, I want to say Thank you to all of you dedicated Big Bang fans on this thread, I am a new fan and thanks to you guys, i can get so much info about them. Been a silent reader but once or twice i want to do a shout out.

How Gee MV: love the concept, match the 90's black machine sampling with the big boom box, street alley, b-boy-fight type of thing, however it seems low budgeted? seeing TOP wearing the same clothes as in "Last Farewell" promotion activities? and in TOP scene with the girl and the black car, could see the plastering on the wall background very clearly...*sigh* i guess, they don't put much attention on the editing? But all the BB's really awesome, I agree with someone that says Daesung should have more air time ^^

Seen the fancam of the GREAT concert, hopefully they will release the DVD. Speaking of which, can you help with the REAL dvd? is there anyway i can watch or download it? please PM me with your help...please..please..I tried on Yesasia, it seems they're out of stock :(

Thanks a bunch guys...keep the dedication y'all..BB Hwaiting !! iVIP Hwaiting!!

Guest sookyung

ah.. i guess our translators may be a little bz.. i shall contribute within my ability..

i found an article about them winning the digital awards:

rough translation by me:

Big Bang's 'Last Farewell' won "Song of the Month". This is already their third time winning this award after bagging it last August and September with the song 'Lie'. They also won the 'Rookie of the Month' last October.

Big Bang had gained loads of popularity in year 2007 but has raised many concerns like health problems of the members. But during the prize-giving ceremony, the members still did a performance of the song. Big bang also announced the release of their Japanese debute single album "For the World" on the 4th Jan 08. They will be engaging of promotion of their single album in Japan in February.

----------------------------------

congrats to the boys!

i hope i get the infor right.. correct me if i get them wrong though..

like we always like to exclaim : "melody! help!!!"

Yes indeed all five of them are back! :tears:

Thank you cheezychee for posting the pictures.

I've uploaded their performance at the event. choiTOP! OH MAI GAAAAADDD I MISS CHOITOP!

Big Bang - 20080110 Cyworld Digital Music Awards [LAST FAREWELL]

Thank you for the translations, sookyung! I think it's good that they won't leave for Japan til February. Cos we need to see them perform BABO!

All together now~ *falsetto* sarangeul ajikdo nan moreugesseo~~

d4rkang3l - You can get The Real DVD at dvdheaven here ^^ You can probably find parts of the dvd on youtube or veoh but I haven't seen the full show available anywhere. Buy the DVD. It's a must for VIPs XD

Random but I'm listening to Lie on my mp3 now, and I'm like, "WOW THIS SONG IS AWESOME!" I listen to it almost everyday, but once in a while I just can't get over its PENG factor LOL.

ahhhhh finally, i got a chance to use the computer cz mine burnt due to a friggin huge thunder/lightning. gah! i had to backthread umm 8 maybe, pages. aaaanyays, there's a lot of people to thank!

first off, melody! for translations. i'd go for gd, no worries. i like sticks XD and wooooot :w00t: 2nd album, that, i can't wait! :D

TAM! the lovely gifs baby. ;) thank you sooooooo much! *fans selfs & dies* haha.

jaja, for ysmm links & also the last farewell perf. ooooooh and i see top's back :D

freespongebob, thanks for the babo link. i see top keeps hitting his head during his part. :wacko: headache maybe? lol.

cheezychee for those HQ pics! i love top's weird oversized glasses. hahaha! he looks so cute with it.

and everyone else, for pictures, links, gifs and everything!

don't have anything to share now.

Guest iaRediL

hey y'll!! first of all...

cheezychee

thnx for the pix!! i'm still not really used to seeing GD in that bob haircut though... LOL :lol:

basmspasm

i agree with the big glasses+top.. i'm not usually into guys like that, but the the way TOP wears it, it feels like cool fashion!!

heck, they ALL dress great!!

thanks so much freespongebob for the babo link!

omg i knew it was GD and SR, and OMG DS's voice sounds so nice while doing the chorus too.

TOP baby...what are you doing? are you hitting yourself? why? don't hurt yourself! it'll hurt me.

poor SR he looks so hurt. :tears:

Guest tutistyle babe

Here is the translation of a Vietnamese article:

Big Bang hasn't made a "big bang" in Japan?

Big Bang has released their album in Japan for nearly one week but the inital result is not satisfactory.

Although the album is released in Japan but all the songs are in English. The first single "How Gee" has appeared in some radios but there haven't any comments yet.

It is unusual because Japanese teenagers are keen on commenting new albums. It partly shows that the Big Bang new album hasn't made a sucess in Japan. There is an unwritten rule that if a super star wants to penetrate this strick market, he should know a little Japanese and should release album in Japanese. But Big Bang totally ignored this rule and they seem to be quite confident of their real talents.

But this is only the inital result. Whether Big Bang fails or succeeds in Japanese market is actually clear next week.Big Bnag still has a light of chance. It is the concert in Tokyo in their Big Bang-Global Warning Tour next 28/3.

Doesn't "For the world" work well in Japan? Does this article tell truth or lie?I'm sooo worried. Someone plzzzz tell me!!!

I got angry when I read this article. :crazy: :tongue2:

CONGRATS BIG BANG for winning the CYWOLD AWARD...

They DESERVE it.. they have been working HARD... WOW.. thanks Mrs.ImDanny, and JaJa

for the links.. they are so CUTE.. is T.O.P back now?? i hope he's well recovered.. it's nice to see him back..

i think TEAM T.O.P has been awaiting for his presence..

THANKS EVERYONE for all the wonderful HQ pcitures.. and gifs, caps, scans, links...

it's a BLESSING to have you guys onboard.. and WELCOME new iVIPs and VIPs... its

nice to know that more and more of you come out now... it's REALLT A FANTASTIC WORLD

here on the thread..

WOW.. the PARODYs of LAST FAREWELL are so CUTE.. i LOVED the NY one.. it was amazing..

i can't believe they shot all of that.. I want to do something like that too.. too bad i can only

get 2 dancers. ARGG... BUT .. if BIG BANG ever saw that.. they would be HAPPY.. ahaha..

thanks for the link Jerilyn

although i have been missing.. *raises hand...* i MISSED you WONNY.. since you asked... *puts hands down after

getting in trouble..*

there's so much i should comment on.. but i can't remember half of the things i read..

about the BIG BANG making a BIG BANG in JAPAN article.. WOW.. did they not make a BIG BANG??

i think maybe because they haven't done any promos yet.. but i don't know... i think it has to take time

for JAPANESE VIPs to get it BLASTING in their iPods.. BUT i'm pretty sure that they will MAKE A BIG BANG

soon..

Back to the blanket.. I WANT.. I WANT..... it's being sold at DVDheaven?? ARGG.. i want.. i will

be getting it soon.. and WOW.. the t-Shirt is more expensive then the blanket?? WERID.. i want the blanket

so bad that i even dreamed about it last night.. all i remember is i HAD one.. ahaha.. i'm CRAZY aren't i??

and all the goods are out?? i'm really going into SAVING mode.. i need $$ so i can get me some BIG BANG

GOODIES... maybe soon..

well i'll be catching up on youtube links again.. so BRB later tonight..

nounu

Archived