{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest okaylikegetaway

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/3285/48ba6.jpg

wooah that was lots!

credit as tagged and bestiz

okay that is officially THE hottest picture ive ever seen of G-D. omfg i think i just died and went to heaven. when did he get this hot cause i dont remember him being this sexy like. a week ago. lmao xD

im surprised that no one put up any clips of TOP beign an MC for the"Nothing is Impossible" show. but then again i dont really contribute so i really shouldnt be complaining xD

their schedule updated:

12/7: KBS @ 6

12/8: MBC @ 3: 30

12/9: SBS @ 3: 30

im assuming that they'll be performing "last farewell"

and then also theres somethign else on SBS @ 5: 30 with GD and seung-ri. i dont know what.

gah how i wish i could read korean :tears:

EDIT (i forgot to credit): ygbigbang.com

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jess1tym4life

Thanks melodygreenleaf for translation..bb r really making it big everywhere..good to see

Thanks everyone for sharing pics, links, news etc..

im surprised that no one put up any clips of TOP beign an MC for the"Nothing is Impossible" show. but then again i dont really contribute so i really shouldnt be complaining xD

We weren't able to find the clip until now..don't worry ivip will post up links soon..i'll come back with more caps enjoy these for now..

ygbb818og9.jpg

The one before that.

Wonder Girls danced to some American Hip Hop song.

While, Big Band sang to something else.

I hope someone can help me out! :)

You mean this video?

Big Bang & Wonder girls - Dance intro in music core

the first song, they sang 'Victory'

then the wonder girls danced to 'me & u' by cassie

next is 'buttons' by PCD

then the next song is 'I need a girl' i think, i'm not sure about that

ooh thanks LOVEangiie, mon5482, iluxxx, trangtwo, josephineeee and you guys who contributed :]

Whenever I look at BB photos, I always check out their shoes cause they always have some of the nicest kicks. Anyways, y'kno how GD sometimes has diff shoes than the rest of them? It's kinda hard to find pics after the pic, But here's one example. His are black, everyone else's is white.

So I was lookin at the Thailand pictures and I looked at GD's shoes and they don't even match each other!

And then I went to look at the rest of BB and look at SR!! haha, kute! Do you think they have the same shoe size?

omo! i noticed it too! wow you have a sharp eye for small details lol

teehee how cute, gd & seungri sharing the same shoes

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i6/totra...andfanmeet8.jpg

^ haha, gd's bun has revived!! his hair grows fast huh ..

not to forget to mention TOP too ^^

V lol i notice the scar too, it's quite visible

36ll1.jpg

why does she get to hug seungri -__-

54cr9.jpg

I never knew taeyangs legs are hairy XD haha

29wn2.jpg

aweh, look at seungri? aint he the cutest lil devil?

e0079668_4753cc909665b.gif

simsim15071203131343300.jpg

some pics of TOP in 'Nothing is impossible'

top1xa7.jpg

top2xk6.jpg

top3kf4.jpg

hi iVIPs!!

i was wondering if anyone has the picture sets like this banner or where i can find these pictures? thanks so much!!

bannerygbbxmasza6.jpg

credits: juhjuh@ygbb

and thanks everyone for the updated news about big bang. i srsly can't wait for their japan album. its gonna be awesome.

Guest trangtwo

Thanks everyone for the pics!

OMG the calendar looks so good!! *goes crazy*

Thanks Melody for the translations. And vip_gd for that Seung Ri gif! freaking adorable <3 And omo I haven't seen those pics with Dae Sung's purple hoodie yet. Aww Tae Yang and Top look so cute with the lollipops...OMO all the fans are getting hugs O_O *pouts*

More pics:

bbvirginhitz4.jpg

bbvirginhitz5.jpg

bbvirginhitz6.jpg

bbvirginhitz8.jpg

bbvirginhitz9.jpg

bbvirginhitz10.jpg

bbvirginhitz11.jpg

bbvirginhitz12.jpg

bbvirginhitz13.jpg

bbvirginhitz14.jpg

bbvirginhitz15.jpg

bbvirginhitz16.jpg

Take it off, take it off hotties

bbvirginhitz17.jpg

bbvirginhitz18.jpg

bbvirginhitz19.jpg

bbvirginhitz20.jpg

bbvirginhitz21.jpg

bbvirginhitz22.jpg

bbvirginhitz23.jpg

bbvirginhitz24.jpg

bbvirginhitz25.jpg

bbvirginhitz26.jpg

credits: labeled + BigBangThailand

Guest akfgtenshi

HOT ISSUE SCANS!

well...

i said i would scan the pictures from my mini-album! XD

and yeah! here they are! x3~

oh... sorry that they aren't so good. *sweatdrop*

seriously.... i thought it would come out better. >.<

i just found how bad my scanner was once i scanned these pics.

but oh well~ it's not THAT bad i guess! ^^

i hope it is ok... =3

*PREVIEW:

hotissue5.jpg

the rest of the pictures are HERE

*please no hotlinking and please give credits to me if u want to post the links for them somewhere else.

*you are free to use the picture in graphics as u like.

Guest sookyung

individual photos off their upcoming calender and diary..

hope they are not posted yet.. :/

1196680702_B9ABC1A6-7.jpg

^ g-ri looked super sweet a couple here.. they are the first to catch my eye in this one

haha, actually sundae's glasses caught my eye first *so cute*

1196680702_B9ABC1A6-4.jpg

1196680702_B9ABC1A6-3.jpg

1196680702_B9ABC1A6-1.jpg

Guest kaat;chup

^^Waah! spoiler pics!!!

now i am much eager to get my calendar!!!

Thank you so much!~

It was more thatn I expected.

am i right the Christmas outfit was shoot about 2 mos. ago??

Guest lilswtazndevil

omg! omg!! those "christmas" pictures are super adorable!!

daesung looks lost in the first picture and TOP look so cute in the last one!! =]

SSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP SOOMPI I-VIPS! I MISS SOOMPI!!!!!!! yay thank god im back! another day without soompi and id die.

okay so i havent been here for a week. guess where ive been guess where ive been. BANGKOK BAYBEEEEE. just got back a few hours ago and all the good laptops and computers are used by my siblings. so im stuck with this crappy one ad I CANT SEE PICS/GIFS/VIDS. :tears: definitely going out tomorrow to go online. i hate this house! no one knows the meaning of sharing. okay that was totally out of topic i just felt liek sharing.

can i pleaaaaaaase tell my whole experience. im sorry if not everythng is about bb. i just have no one to talk to right now. its 1am here.

sooo. got there on the 30th. wanted to stalk bb, couldnt find them, waited and waited for them in their hotel until 730pm bangkok time. cried so much after that. was so angry i couldnt find them. then my friend who you all know as baz aka basmspasm messaged me telling me bb's flight was delayed blablabla.

bear in mind people i couldnt go online while in bangkok so i didnt know any bb updates or even their schedule in bangkok. 1/12, wanted to stalk bb some more. unfortunately for me, i was in bangkok with my sister who was pretty much anti-bb. and i couldnt go anywhere withour her, i wasnt allowed to go roam around alone. so i pretty much cried the whole day cos i couldnt even try to find bb. they were so close! we were breathing the same air, yet i couldnt see them, i felt soooo depressed. too bad my travel agent couldnt get me the award tickets, i told her to get them for me from the day i knew that bb was gonna go to thailand, i guess theyre really hard to get.

2/12! the day of the fanmeet! I WAS SO HAPPY THAT DAY COS FINALLY MAYBE I COULD SEE BB! okay okay woke up happy, showered, eat, then my sis said lets go out for a little while. so i agreed. turns out we were going to the floating market, which was a 2 hour drive from our hotel. and the boat ride was an hour long! so we left at 9am, do the math ppl! i couldnt get to the fanmeet on time! cried some more in the taxi. seriously i have never cried so much in my whole entire life like i did in this trip.

so got to centralworld at 230! i missed 1.5 hr of bb! and! i couldnt even see them properly cos im short and everyone's soo much more taller than me. to people (if youre in soompi) i pushed and shoved, and to those whose feet i pulled apart just so i could see bb in between your legs, im so sorry, i really didnt want to be all rude, but i was just possessed at the time. sorry yeaaa. yeap in between people's legs. i was running about everywhere tryna find a good view of bb, that was on the 2nd floor where i had to look in between this person's legs. thank god i found another good spot.

okay happy part;

I SAW BB! OMG OMG OMG! I COULDNT BELIEVE HOW HOT DAESUNG WAS! HE'S LIKE SOOOOOOO HOT. *my vocab consists of only the word hot right now, sorry haha* SERIOUSLY HE IS SOOO HOT IN REAL LIFE! when you see him in vids and pics, you wont see him as the hottest one in the group right, probably gdragon or top, but in real life! DAESUNG IS SOOOOOO HOTTTTTTT! he was wearing this black tshirt. simple and SO HOT! i couldnt stop screaming DAESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!!!!! and SEUNGRIIIIIIIIIII! we sang saengil chukahamnida for him. thank god i knew the words! it wouldve been embarassing if i didnt. haha! so bb was speaking in korean and there was a thai translator, and i couldnt understand both but ohwell, just as long as i saw them right. AND! gdragon's bun! ohmygod cuuuute muchhhh. and top was hot too! but i coudnt really see him under his cap. and i didnt really pay attention to taeyang, all i noticed was he was wearing that cap, you all know which cap. haha. and i feel really bad that i didnt pay enough attention to him. and to top too. i was too busy with DAESUNG! SEUNGRI! GDRAGON! i couldnt even take pics! i was too mesmerized! i took 2 short blurry vids though. thank god my sister was nice enough that day to take pics for me, but theyre blurry too! and she doesnt know their names so there wasnt a lot of daesung&seungri's pics. hmmmpphh. and then, after they were done interviewing and all, the signing session! when koh jid mal played, most of us did the more more hand thing and top's finger twirl. IM SO JEALOUS OF EVERYONE WHO GOT HUGS AND SOME EVEN GOT KISSES! I ARE JEALOUS! EXTREEEEEEMELY!! everytime someone gets a hug/kiss, i just screamed, more like sqealed, i was in that line to get my cd signed! BUT THEY LEFT BEFORE MY TURN! when they started to get off the stage where all the guards started coming up to surround them and all, i went crazy and ran after them! ive never run so fast in my whole entire life! i was right behind the guard! and i hit this steel gate thing, it hurt like hell but i didnt notice, just noticed after i stopped chasing bb. they left so fast, like *snapsfingers*! after all the running, went back to the place where bb sat to give autographs and all, and rubbed my jacket all over daesung's chair, and laid my head on the table. weird i know, but i bet you wouldve done the same too. haha :P seungri's and gdragon's chairs were occupied soo couldnt rub my jacket on theirs. haha.

even if i didnt get my cd signed or get hugs&kisses like those lucky thai girls, im still happy i saw them. it might seem like a waste that i spent so much money going to thailand to meet bb but didnt even get to see them closely, get clear pics of them and all, but IT WAS WORTH IT! but still it wouldve been nicer if ive gotten more of bb. :P

so then, i asked my sis if we could go hunt bb, and she said NO. a big fat no. i hate being the youngest sometimes, i never really get my way and i have to listen to everything my older siblings say, and ive got 5 older siblings. <_< even the next day i asked to hunt for bb again, and she said no too. she said something about not having enough time to get to the airport blablabla. whatever.

ive got pics of the fanmeet, but i dont think theyre worth uploading, there's lots of clear pics already anyway. im surely gonna check em out tomorrow cos this computer is just plain old and slow.

i hope bb comes to southeast asia again soon. preferably malaysia or singapore. im sure my parents would let me go there. i doubt they'll ever come to brunei. no one goes to brunei. <_< and! im sooooo not going with my sister! well just not that sister. im so saving money, i really wanna meet them upclose! and i want hugs&kisses! and autographs, and picures, and watch them perform too. dont we all? haha. i wish i coulve stayed another day in bangkok. try to find bb again.

okay thats my essay for the day. okay probably no one will read cos its long. haha i dont mind, i just felt like typing everything out. ive got more to say but i woudnt wanna bore you I-VIPS.

^interesting story zura! you were soooo super close to actually hug them and get their autographs! gaaah, so next time they're having a concert, somewhere near Brunei, hoping Malaysia, or Singapore, WE HAVE TO GO! don't you iVIPs want BB to come to either Malaysia or Singapore?! aaahhhhh! okay, i'm gonna pray hard from now on :D well i'm off to sleep now. i've been reading fanfics since errr, 7pm and now it's 2.30am =_=' a big no no for the brain! keep them thai experience stories coming VIPs! XD

and SOOKYUNG! THANKS FOR POSTING THE PICS! THEY'RE ADORABLE!

Guest josephineeee

SPN INTERVIEW

the host introduced BIGBANG and started her "yo man ! what's up BIGBANG"

2007 MKMF 2 awards winner.

BB won the SONG OF THE YEAR with the song "Lies" and BEST MALE GROUP Award in this yr's first award ceremonry.

(Daesung who cried didnt gave a speech)

Due to overwhelmed emotions,Daesung didnt gave a speech despite members asked him to.

DS:i was overwhelmed and didnt have any thoughts.I realized it only when i saw it on the TV (abt not giving a speech)Regretted a little though.

Because the thought of my parents,i cried so hard.

(special react for daesung)

*annouced bigbang is e winner*

MC:Daesung pls come and say a few words

*daesung act crying**taeyang was laughing><"*

DS:the mic stand must come up.

thanks for giving us such a big award

thank God. Dad and mom, i love you.

everyone, i love you all.

[Daesung's speech has delivered the gratefulness on award show day itself.]

Q:Did BB has a feeling of wining this big award?

TY:never thought before of winning such a big award for the first time attending an award show.Because this is the first time we attend an award show,we feel very honoured alrdy to just able to attend.Really nvr even thought of getting these 2 big awards

Q:the burden of new album?

MC:Any burden because of the popularity brought by Lies?

*seungri looked blur, didnt knw he was asked ><"*

TY:Lies was really populary welcomed so it was very burdened.So this new album was produced with more effort. Hope this new album will be better than what everyone expected.

Q:introduce new album "Hot Issue"

GD:Hot Issue's title song is "last farewell".Mini album consists of 6songs

Became Issue's song was SeoTaiJi sunbaenim's 환상 속의 그대 which was remade into "CrazyDog" using BB's style. Also,Lies Part2 which is "PaBo".

Hope everyone will like the different song styles.

MC:LastFare somehow gave ppl a very sad feeling.Please explain what kind of style is this.

*to TOP*what's the theme of the necklance today?

TOP:been wearing this since "Lies" period

MC:where did it came from?

TOP:cannot reveal

Q:Introduce of title song "LastFarewell"

TOP:LastFarewell and Lies are two different feeling. Faster beat kind of song tune is this winter's hit song.

[let's hear this year winter's hit song "LastFarewell"]

TY:Let us sing a short verse of "LastFarewell"

*Seungri Sings ^^*

[This 6songs album has included 5 songs which were composed by GDragon who also played a part in production]

GD:The BraveBros and lots of other ppl joined in this album production. I didnt do anything much.

MC:too humble.So where does all these inspirations comes from?

GD:From Seungri.

MC:Really?From what aspect?

GD:the inspirations came by Just looking at Seungri.

SR:somtimes by looking at times when im angry,also the unhappy and sad times and times when i was irritating too.

this kind of inspiration,lyrics and melody just appear.

MC:one more thing to congratulate about is the Dec concert tickets that were sold out in 10mins.

SR: THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

GD:SO NOISY!!

SR:it was sold too fast. When it just started selling, i was also buying the tickets.For the sake of everyone's love,we'll prepare the concert with all our effort seriously, not to disappoint everyone.

[Acting in "I'm Sam",TOP was applaued for his acting skills and he is now the Drama Acting Course student.]

TOP:Acting is a new learning thing.Felt it's charm and had fun acting.Still doing music now and in YG too.i also want to learn something new so i chose acting.

Q:2007 is ending soon ..

TY:We're going to have a concert.

After the well preparations,hope to give the fans who loved us a very enjoyable time and also showing the very best of BB in 2008.

Q:tell the audience abt the upcoming plans

TY:We'll be going to Thailand in end of Nov for some performance.Next year january will be releasing japanese sing.Hope will take note of BB's overseas activities in the future.

And also hope to received support for the 2nd mini album "LastFarewell".

MC:Now BB has smth to tell everyone!

BB:EVERYONE! BE CAREFUL OF CATCHING A COLD! WE'RE BIGBANG!

please credit me if taking out

translated by josephineeee @soompi (i had a hard time translating at 2am @.@)

credits to BBCN

suddenly i felt that my english is terrible ><"

thanks all I-VIPs for the photos spam links and everything

i didnt have anything to share .. so i did this translation to share with y'all ^^

anw .. I LOVE THAT SEUNGRI GIF CAN ?!

omg ! totaly cuteness !!!!!! xDDDD

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the translation ^^

I watched this clip and I was wondering what they are talking about XD they are always so charmy *_*

Guest ★KIKO

Zura3.DS&SR. WOW! I am so jealous! I can't believe you saw them! My uncle's in Thailand right now. He asked me if I wanted to come a month ago or so, but I couldn't because of 1) lack of money and 2) school :tears: I really wish I'd be able to see them. I would die for real :tears: But I am so happy for you, omg!! :lol:

IM SO JEALOUS OF EVERYONE WHO GOT HUGS AND SOME EVEN GOT KISSES

OMG SAY WHAT?! SOME EVEN GOT KISSES?! I... I AM SO.. JEALOUS. OMG I DIED WHEN I READ THAT PART. I WOULD DIE HAPPY IF I'D GET A KISS FROM ANY OF THEM :(

individual photos off their upcoming calender and diary..

The pictures are so freakin hot. I have to buy all of the new goods jfkdsfjklsd :rolleyes:

Archived