{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest mon5482

MOVING ON...HERE'S A REAL HOT ISSUE!!! There's a preview for the BIGBANG G.R.E.A.T. DVD!

you can see the preview at BBVIPZ.com!!!! DVD is releasing on March 12, 2008 (in Korea)!!! time to call/email YESASIA XD {BBVIPZ.com} BIGBANG G.R.E.A.T. DVD Preview

credit: S@BBVIPZ.com

^ i just noticed that they had lil screens on the stage probably used to help them with lyrics lol! it was also probably useful on the skits they did onstage. :D

~*~

just listened to the LIVE CD...G.R.E.A.T. sound quality! i found myself spazzing coz its bringing me back to the concert nights! I cant wait for the DVD!!!!!!!!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

omgggg a preview!!! I thought it was a fancam .. but then I was like why would it be at the back

then my stupid self starts to kick in

okay .. I'm being extra random today

After I saw that article from allkpop .. LIKE WTF?!

that person who wrote that article is such an a--hole. They are not perverts(well, I can't rly say that) and wth is up with 'seungri big bang boys and dressed up as a woman'? That was just totally uncalled for .. like that's just bs

I just hope that they settle this and drop the 'scandal' or whatever. I mean, hello? they're just going to a bar .. no biggie

I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing since they know their status very well. They probably have a chaperon or

someone since yeahh .. we can obviously see seungri's underaged. And why is this suddenly brought up like months later?

tam - haha cute gifs as always :3

daesung's very close to his companion ;)

and that was really cute when jiyong lend his glasses for her to wear

goddd I would've hugged him right there(or maybe faint .. and let my imagination run wild)

taeyang's very close when he put his shoulder on those girls *dies*

umm .. seungri and TOP are .. okayy I guess ^^;;

those fans are so lucky ><

trangtwo - cuteee vid.

I think big bang controls my facial expressions .. they smile, I smile :)

they laugh .. I laugh(because laughing is contagious heheh) .. if they're upset .. I feel sad when they're upset

cuz I want to see their happy faces all the time

daesung is like laughing like a coconut head xD

the ending was quite funny .. TOP .. err I don't exactly know what he's doing .. it's like that gesture when you bow when you wear a hanbok or something .. seungri is like not so sure what hand gestures he should do but he just did the 'i'm shooting you'

heheh taeyang and GD. they think alike ..

daesung's just saranghae .. why couldn't TOP do that? xDD

WOOT! YB's single!!

after all the delay .... blahblahshabalabadingdong

Guest jess1tym4life

Please move on and don't discuss about the bar issue..it's in the past & they all have their own personal lives..leave it as that..

From the clip preview it looks like the dvd is out 12th March..nearly 2 weeks time people

bbgreatdvdjf5.jpg

credit:bbvipz..jess 4 caps

if u haven't listened to live cd then u should..i wasn't as excited before cause a bit disappointed with no yg / 1tym dvd..but after listening to the live cd i wanna watch the dvd now..bb's ver of this love is so cute u hear them at the end calling out j's name..u hear taeyang & daesung rapping gd & top's part in a fool's only tear..

if u haven't preordered ur copy of the live cd get it..

bbgreatcd2mb6.jpg

credit:ygbigbang

lets not get worked up just because of this "perverts" issue. guys just believe nothing that you read, and half of what you see. and also, bigbang's members are celebrities, so accept the fact that rumours and issues like these are bound to happen every now and then.

Guest jemnise

Please move on and don't discuss about the bar issue..it's in the past & they all have their own personal lives..leave it as that..

From the clip preview it looks like the dvd is out 12th March..nearly 2 weeks time people

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5047/bbgreatdvdjf5.jpg

credit:bbvipz..jess 4 caps

if u haven't listened to live cd then u should..i wasn't as excited before cause a bit disappointed with no yg / 1tym dvd..but after listening to the live cd i wanna watch the dvd now..bb's ver of this love is so cute u hear them at the end calling out j's name..u hear taeyang & daesung rapping gd & top's part in a fool's only tear..

if u haven't preordered ur copy of the live cd get it..

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8670/bbgreatcd2mb6.jpg

credit:ygbigbang

in two weeks time i need to score some money! ahahahaha :D *excited*

anyways, this past few days, well past few hours people just kept on talking bout the bar issue, as was said, JUST LEAVE IT BEHIND. :D

and this one has no RED WARNING or something something, so i think its ok to post?!

2000130509879129876_th.jpg2000186302087417620_th.jpg2000199183934640371_th.jpg2000133004178183466_th.jpg2000119174372006599_th.jpg

2000130367221396273_th.jpg2000156803699004233_th.jpg2000128669323111798_th.jpg2000102107084837331_th.jpg2000149111679265449_th.jpg

2006363800267906605_th.jpg2006352623937638696_th.jpg2006361201499406299_th.jpg2006377397647642900_th.jpg2006352169339297184_th.jpg

credits to bbvipz [탑&탑]

at LONG LAST! TOP! :D *faints*

[i don't want to post it as is because i could understand that a page with spamming on it takes a long time to load... :)]

Guest Seraphic_Gin

As much as I want to talk about that 'incident' - I can't, we are not allowed anymore. RESPECTING THE ORDER FROM ABOVE. Hehehe. I'll just vent it out in my blog, thank you. However, I guess everyone is just reacting but one side to it is just everyone of us is a fan here and sometimes we think that it's possible for them to be our reality - forgetting the fact that they are humans as well. Certainly, they are not dreams.

Moving on, I'm glad everyone's moving on about the issue. I think that's one trait we have as I-Vip's. It shows, errrr mostly? Lolx.

OMMO~ :ph34r:About the GREAT DVD, is it out already?

Or are they just teasing it with some previews. God, they are teasing us.

Anyway, Thank you for all the updates. Pics, news, etc.

Let us all move on, sisters. It's just another hot issue. It's hard to keep up here, but I will try. School's and some stressors are hacking all of us to the bone, I know.

FIGHTING!

Guest mon5482

As one of the admins of theREALiVIPSUBS sub team I have to make this announcement, this is still BIGBANG related because, theREALiVIPSUBS sub team sub BIGBANG videos and since this is one of the main sites we post the video releases, it is important for me to let people who come in this thread to know this:

PLEASE DO NOT STEAL theREALiVIPSUBS HARDWORK & EFFORT, EDIT IT & CREDIT IT AS YOUR OWN! :fury:

IT IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL TO DISREGARD THE HARDWORK & EFFORT PUT IN BY THE SUBBING TEAM BY STEALING IT, NOT TO MENTION VERY DISCOURAGING FOR THE TEAM! PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOU MUST SEEK PERMISSION & CREDIT theREALiVIPSUBS IF YOU PLAN ON RE-UPLOADING THE VIDEOS...DO NOT EDIT IT & CREDIT IT AS YOUR OWN.

euraznjaeeun@youtube.com STOLE one of theREALiVIPSUBS subbed video (BIGBANG NII CF PHOTOSHOOT) and have taken out the end credits and put her own On it! THAT IS NOT COOL!!! <_<

We've established our own style of subbing, adding in colors and matching them with the comments, and adding our signature i-VIP logo in all of the subbed videos. Those who edit out the end credits cant easily get away from us knowing that they've stole it. If you find anymore of these types of incidents please advise those people to take down the videos and let us know (theREALiVIPSUBS@gmail.com).

Thank You.

~*~

One of our recent releases...i love this video, when BIGBANG helped distribute the coal to the elderly! also added the performance of "LIES" with karaoke & translation! Enjoy^^

BIGBANG - Nov. 4 2007 SBS Love Concert (English Subbed)

credit: theREALiVIPSUBS, SBS

aight peeps, i know this is a lil bit late, but i need your help

http://aycu35.webshots.com/image/45314/200...56577719_rs.jpg

here's a pic of daesung wearing a jacket; could anyone please tell me what brand it is or at least the name (or any helpful information) ? it's important, if you need more pics: they were also wearing that jacket when they were performing with JS and 1TYM at gayo last december, check out that vid.

thanks in advance!

and of course thanks for all the pics ^^

Guest Nana_Chan

This phone call is a staged one on MBC radio shows lately.. that aint his real girlfriend..

that girl that was featured as the stripshow bar owner is not Jin Na.. she is Kim Dong Hwa.. i have her photos here: http://sookyung.multiply.com/photos/album/298/Big_Bang_-_JiYoung_and_bar-owner_girlfriend

Wow looks like she really was his gf :tears:

Anyway probably they r now broken up :blush:

# Anyway thks guys for the links

Guest STEPHOO--

oh gosh, i want a copy of the DVD! T_T

umm, about the CD version, it's the live version right? does that mean it includes the screams and stuff from the audience? =SS

Guest RNGUYEN

MOVING ON...HERE'S A REAL HOT ISSUE!!! There's a preview for the BIGBANG G.R.E.A.T. DVD!

you can see the preview at BBVIPZ.com!!!! DVD is releasing on March 12, 2008 (in Korea)!!! time to call/email YESASIA XD {BBVIPZ.com} BIGBANG G.R.E.A.T. DVD Preview

credit: S@BBVIPZ.com

OHMY, THANK YOU FOR THAT LINK <3 Though it's only

30 seconds long. Still good. Gosh, I'm SO excited for

that darn DVD to come out <3 Hot Hot HOOT ! :D

Hmm, I don't know if this was posted yet...

The B-School Set Preview?

http://www.bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=bigr...asc&no=1891

Credit: S, BigRoom@BBVIPZ

^ Those girls are SO lucky. I would DIE to be themmm <3

Like the girl was IN jiyongs jacket !!!! :angry: Oh poopie.

I want YB wrapping his arms around me. :sweatingbullets: Haha

Darn fans. I shall make it my lifetime goal for ALL of them

to do that to me ;) Haha. <3

POSTPONED ONE MORE MONTH FOR MY BABY'S SOLO? :(

Oh darn. I was excited for that as well. It's a SONG? :huh:

The way Mr. YG was talking about it got us all thinking it was

a WHOLE album! Argh, oh well. Still good <3

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE UPDATES & SUCH. LOVE YA ALL ^_^

TOP is looking hott at the Music Core MCing

GD is looking hoott too!

hahaha top has something in his pants pocket in the one

picture where he's wearing red pants.. i wonder what it is... :blush:

oh and i was wondering

where can DL or buy S beautiful and How Gee

the boys are so exceptional :D

i'm so proud of them~

------EDiT---------

I SEE HIP THRUSTING FROM GD!!!

and i just about died when TOP blew his kiss to me HAHAHAH

JK, subtle head bobbing from top is so damn hot :sweatingbullets:

So Beautiful and How Gee

Guest the7REAL.

OMMO~ :ph34r: About the GREAT DVD, is it out already?

Or are they just teasing it with some previews. God, they are teasing us.

^I believe the preview says the DVD will be out March 12th!!! ^^

oh gosh, i want a copy of the DVD! T_T

umm, about the CD version, it's the live version right? does that mean it includes the screams and stuff from the audience? =SS

^Yeap, it has the crowd screams/chants! I really like Live CDs..like The Real live CD, it's like...when I'm listening to it....I'm there...but I'm not..LOL. sadness. @_@ I think I've listened to The Real live cd, more than their Volume 1 album, just because I love love love how they sound even more amazing live and raw.

But I love the roar of the crowd in concerts..well in the Live CDs/concerts they don't sound intrusive or annoying at all..it's like..they all know when to scream at the right moments. *O* And then it just sounds...epic.

Anddd, since I've had some people ask me about the picture in my sig, here's the original if anyone else hasn't seen it yet.^^; Hmm, I don't think they had an official photoshoot with those colorful hoodies..(well..maybe not yet..anddd I wish because they look so good in them..like..big bang power rangers..lol) ..but yeah, I'm thinking this picture must have been used for a little ad about them or something in Japan..cause it's so small..T-T;

b7glg2.jpg

credit; ygbigbang cafe

V haha, omg I remember reading that 'you're so pretty~~' one..that was like loooong time ago..xD..i imagine TOP seriously had one of those dumbstruck guy moments..and everyone around him were looking at him like O_o 'whats wrong with u..'..so cute..dorky.

Guest ddalgi<3

mm i was looking back at some of the older posts made by you guys

&i got SOOO JEALOUS reading the posts about the encounters with our lovely BB boys in LA

especially the ones about TOP& how he smiled& he poured water during the concert.

dang, if he did that to me, i'd smiled back and danced around and been like 'TOP i appreciate you& your sexxxayness! <3" haha

oh, AND the post about how TOP wrote "youre so pretty~~~~~" on a pretty fangirl's autograph. argh, lucky girrrll

anyway, yeah...

Guest trangtwo

Must spazz a little about the Live CD. XD

A Fool's Tears is my fav <3 It just sounds so smooth. And I love how YB and Dae Sung sang the rap verses. Ahh I melted.

And YB's solo "Ma girl." Omo I loved the extended intro beat, it's so darn hot. And just gahh, I realized that YB's solo is my fav out of all the solos in the first album. I love that song <3

And I liked how they added a different flavor to La La La. A lil rock-ish. I swear, like I've said before, they can do almost any genre...well, maybe not country o_o haha.

Oh, and I just loved the live band. I wish they could sometimes perform with a live band in Korea. I mean, I'm not complaining with how they usually perform or anything, I'm just saying they sound so good with a live band.

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

I just watched the Big Bang b-school set preveiw event , and those girls are soo luck jeez.

But they were like really really shy, if i ever saw bigbang walk into the room i would cry man.

NO LIES. but i thought daesung was the cutest , linked fingers with that girl. And OMG Taeyang

hesitated when he took the picture with the girl , so cute.

At first i thought there was only going to be a cd of the graet concert, so i was kinda dissapointed but know thats theres a DVD i'm soo happy.

Archived