{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Thanks for the pics mon...yah GD is kinda following TEDDY's fashion statement w/ that Furry hat....hehe...

I hope we'll get to see videos from the HMV performance.....did they sing all songs from their FOR THE WORLD album....??

BIG BANG CHOOSING DESIGNS FROM NIKE......

c: bbvipz + vipbigbang.com

2000561696259311406_rs.jpg

2000578891326318875_rs.jpg

2000574138055995631_rs.jpg

2000507479395067852_rs.jpg

2000546114334765494_rs.jpg

2000538675489258033_rs.jpg

2000549129227937025_rs.jpg

2004467918751033836_rs.jpg

2004480869639536995_rs.jpg

2004409773738961145_rs.jpg

2004434233415904721_rs.jpg

2004450393637045847_rs.jpg

2004418833308738714_rs.jpg

2004493896826082657_rs.jpg

2004464587423233584_rs.jpg

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mon5482

^ leslie...thanks for the pics...omggg they're so cute. Seungri's pic of him biting the shoe reminds me of that one pic of GD in LA where he was doing that. I like that pic of DaeRi...lol@Daesung using it as a phone. how cool they're designing their own Nike shoes, i wanna see the end product. i notice them drinking REDBULL a lot lately...so not healthy >.<

:wub: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY~ for TEAM TOP :wub:

top003.gif

credit: on pic & BBVIPZ.com

e0083502_47b42c81c27e8.jpg

e0083502_47b42c7eac2e7.jpg

e0083502_47b42c7bd6131.jpg

e0083502_47b42c79db56c.jpg

credit: 호고동@BBVIPZ.com

^

^the pics were so HQ..& love their style.but somehow,GD looked kind of high in the 5th pic~~loving every pics & seungri being so adorkable & biting the shoes,he must be so hungry waiitng for his hyungs to finish checking out the shoe design that they wanted..aww~pity him.

Somehow remind me of GD,since he had a pic of him biting the shoes. :lol:

while on the other hand Daesung mistook the shoe for handphone,he must been really bored to do that~i wonder who he really wished to call~~ :blush:

AWW close-up pics of TOP...he's my MAN!!! hehe ...yup yup ^^ they're soooo cute..i bet those NIKE shoes are expensive....In one TV show, I saw that designing your OWN NIKE pair is quite costly and somewhat a privilege given to few individuals...the boys are soo lucky!!!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!!!

2006272484336764438_rs.jpg

c: BBVIPZ

BIG BANG @ ORICON CHARTS

KRNLOOP: BIG BANG, who released its Japanese mini album “For the World” last January 4, has put its name in the Oricon chart for the group ranked 14th in Oricon’s Monthly World Music section. Not only did the group achieve a spot in the monthly chart but also in the Weekly World Music chart. In the 3rd week of January, BIG BANG placed 13th and then maintained the 10th rank for a month.

“We prepared for the Japanese debut but we certainly didn’t expect to see BIG BANG’s name up in the Oricon chart. Since the songs are neither Korean nor Japanese, we considered that as a weakness because Japanese fans are not familiar with them. We didn’t think the group will receive popularity in such a short time. We’ll securely work our way up and widen activities in Japan,” YG Entertainment commented.

c: SPORT HANKOOK + SOOKYUNG@MULTIPLY

^^ Even though they did not TOP the charts...I still LOVE them..and I'm so proud of what they have achieved....

Guest jemnise

^^ OMAGAH! that's lovely!

and yea, thanks for the Nike design whatever. i am like huwwwwat?! those are really expensive! DANG! hahaha :D

*is it just me or whatever, but they look so exhausted. and TOP looked so skinny! i wish they could rest a bit more :D*

------EDIT

so i checkd out NIKEiD and most of the sneakers were priced from $100 - $170. pretty big bucks if you ask me :)

Guest Leena651

Oh wow, everyone thanks for the pictures! It's nice to always come here and see new pictures of the BOYS! LOVE ALL THE PIXS!

Glad to know they're in Korea again for a little while and OMG, another Skoolooks Fan signing! How LUCKY!

WHAT :w00t: Designing their own NIKE shoes? WAY KOOL! I would like to see the final touches... Or is it the ones in the picture that they were posing with?

Anywaze... Here is another Wallie to share with all of Yah on Valentine's Day!!!

Hope EVERY I-V.I.P & V.I.P have a GOOD Valentine's Day!!!

bigbangvalentineswallpaper01.jpg

Please don't hotlink... Credit me if take!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!!!

wow.. thanks Mon, and Leslie for the pictures. The nike shoe thing

was so cute.. they all looked to exhausted. especially Ji Yong.. he

seems to be looking out of it lately. the shoes were cute.. i think Ji

Yong and Young Bae's were the simplest.. TOP does look really slim

now.. i'm worried about him.. i hope he's doing okay..

i hope someone posts fancams of the HMV thing.. i want to see..

and leslie.. that valentines poster.. is too CUTE...

omo, looking at those pics of them in that nike store...GD's skinny legs! he sure does look better in skinny jeans than a lot of females i know. grrrr

so hot. i like their shoes that they designed. i was going to custom make my own shoes through nike once....but it was pretty expensive and my mom said no. i will though since i'm working and i make my own money, durnit.

yah i have noticed GD mimicking Teddy's style. it's cute. they are both my favorite from their own respective groups. teddy is fashion conscious and so is his little protege.

hey guys~~!!

so i'm kinda new to big bang... i only know like their names and so on... so if this ain't too much to ask, can you ppl tell some random and not so random facts about big bang/members? :D i read the first page of this thread, so i got something from there too ^.^ but any infos of them would be appreciated!! thanks^^

and then, i found a very cute picture of Seung Ri (correct me if this ain't him... like i said, i'm new to bb >.>), and i would like to know is there piccer version of it? and is there other pics from the same photoshoot? if, then help is appreciated again~

here's the pic

9beov7.jpg

The download links have been removed. Please remember that if a link ends with a file type, that is not a streaming link, but a downloadable file.

Please do not double post with the same question - try to wait it out. I'm sure someone will try to answer your question..

his hair probably grew right away after he cut his hair, though.. :mellow: unless you mean something else.

TOP's glassses are funkyyy. I wonder how he sees thru em!

<_< ok. before taeyang cut his hair (which was in summer 07) what year/month did he start growing it to the length he had it at? im sure atleast 1 person here knows.

Thanks for all the pics!

The nike ones are such good quality...

GD is sooo skinny...I want his legs hahaha!!! :wub:

and TOP drinks Red Bull? lol!

The NII pix are so sexii! I love the way YB looks! ~ sooo sophis yet so naughty! :P

900th post just for BB!

Hmm, odd.

I've always assumed that their official colour was orange.

Maybe even black and white, because of their crown-like lights.

Guess not, but IMO, I think orange would make a great official colour for them.

Pictures from EWHA!

Ahaha, I laughed out loud at GD's puffy jacket.

His big puffy purple jacket XD!! It looks so funny!

I'm getting used to his hair. It's not bothering me anymore. :)

TOP's glasses are FLYY!~ Even though it was started by someone else..

But yeah, he looks great! I wonder how it looks like looking through those frames..

I just noticed how big Seung Ri's teeth are...

Or maybe it's just in these pictures XD!

Tae Yang and his cap again XD! I wonder if he'll ever lose the cap.

And I have to say, I love Daesung's orange hoodie ^^!

That song Seung Ri sang. Why, When, How? I think.

It sounds okay...It's not Seung Ri! Just the song itself.

Or maybe because it was accapella, so I didn't get the feel of how the song really sounded like.

But I do agree that Seung Ri's English is getting a lot better!

I remember in the past, I barely understood what he was singing when he sang in English.

Thanks for the NII Interview! <333

Dang right, Seung Ri has the best poses!

I love how the whole group responded in sync "Seung Ri has the best poses" XD!

And WHAO! Daesung got muscles! Ahaha~

It's so cute how they hang out. They're like constantly dancing! LOL!

The HMV Japan Event~ Aw, that's sucha small stage!

But they gotta start somewhere, I suppose.

That laptop TOP was using...Is hecka thin.

Those are some sweet shoes, though!

They didn't top the charts.

But landing on 13 or 14 is still good.

Considering that they've only just recently debuted in Japan.

So good for them! And Congrats!~

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, VIPz!

And thanks for all the absolutely GREAT updates, ladies!

Guest mon5482

here are some pics of BB, taken on the 13th of Feb, im not sure if it was at the airport departing Japan or they already arrived in Korea. Nonetheless, u see the boys wearing their outfits that they wore at the EHWA event, meaning, they probably came from Japan straight to the event.....wow! thats tiring...i hope they get some rest.

1202886299_080213_at_haneda.jpg

1202886299_MOL006.jpg

credit on pic & 아가씨@BBVIPZ.com

1203006954_dscf0013_yoonmh1230.jpg

1203006954_dscf0011_yoonmh1230.jpg

1203006954_dscf0010_yoonmh1230.jpg

credit on pic & 우주대폭발@BBVIPZ.com

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

TEAM YB:

ybkiss.gif*YBKISS2.gif

TEAM TOP:

mkmfTOP.gif*topvictory01.gif

TEAM DAESUNG:

Daesung_abs01.gif*Daesung_abs.gif

TEAM SR (maknaeRONIes):

2Happyshare-1.gif*2Happyshare-4.gif

TEAM GD: lotsa love for ya

47a02d9f4f31cfilenameys7.gif

47b26aa920cbefilenamegbgd.gif*47b26aaa0856ffilenamegbgd2.gif

47a3109beece7filenamewe.gif*47a310a65018ffilenamegdkiss2.gif

47b16bf6ef22efilenamegd2.gif*47b16bf8c7114filenamegd3.gif

credit on pic. GD gifs credit: 와쥐베베@BBVIPZ.com

Guest helennn

you know what i just realized...seems like GD's been followin' Teddy's style with hats lately. First the russian inspired furball then now with putting his hat over his hoodie. i nearly forgot Teddy did that at YG ONE concert, when they all came out at the finale...if you look here u can see what im talking about

i noticed too ! :D in one of their interviews i remember either gd or top saying that they want to be like teddy.

do you guys remember who? o.o

TEAM SR (maknaeRONIes):

<a href="http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...ilenamegbgd.gif" target="_blank">http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...ilenamegbgd.gif</a>*

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...lenamegbgd2.gif

credit on pic. GD gifs credit: 와쥐베베@BBVIPZ.com

maknaeRONIes, haha, thats cute ^^

i miss gd's hair like how it was in those gifs D:

side swept bangs > mushroom hair ><

but im not saying it looks bad on him, hes just had many better hair styles xD

the pictures at the nike store<3333333333 (:

happy vday(;

OMG, Top, Taeyang and Daesung sexy body, just faint when i look at this.

TY look so cute in that motion pic. i wanna hug him in this valentine, guess i'll do it in my dream

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

Happy Valentines Day boys.

Omg and seungri's outfit at the airport is soo hot.

Im glad there gonna be back in korea this week : )

i just dont know why,but those fancams of the guys,is simply gd.TOP was like looking so hot even with normal cameras~~ :blush: thans for sharing!

those gifs is so awesome,its making my day..TOP first GIFS was like burning hot,still spazzing over it.Daesung hot bod in 'always'mv,Taeyang's sexy lips,the matured yet adorably oddball seungri plus GD's smile. :wub:

though valentine is over the love for th guys would never be over~~

one more day to go~~

Archived