{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

GOSH!!!! drarmp1t, Tam,stardaisy, Melody, t. yama, and to ALL I-VIPZ::: THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATES!!!!

They all look great..I do hope that they really get a LOT of LOVE from JAPAN.....YOUNG Bae looked soo HOT...lovin that hair....

Oh... and i wanna share this video clip--which i believe some of you guys have seen it already....The song is SHE CAN'T GET ENOUGH and.....TOP sang in the first part..so you see I spazzed out!!!! hehe

BIG BANG SHE CAN'T GET ENOUGH:: TOP SINGING

Anyone from THAILAND here???? I wanna ask what are the BIG BANG CD/DVDs available there..because a friend of mine will be going there and she will buy some CDs..please PM me...thanks...

OMG, THANKYOU FOR SHARING THAT,

i can't believe i never saw this before.

GOD, IM SPAZZING TOO.

TOP IS SOOO SOO SOO SOO HOT,

espically his singing voice, WOW im amazed,

i love how husky and hot it is.

god, i love it.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ I WANT THE PRETTY BIGBANG POSTER IN THE BACK (ok maybe i want the pretty boys in front of the poster more MORE) :D

there's an FAQ section in the Soompi BIGBANG Fanclub (thanks to Jerilyn (the7Real) for putting it together),

most people i guess dont know you can actually find some answers to the most common questions, like the mailing address where to send gifts to BIGBANG, or if someone is still wondering about SO-1, there are answers there...so checkit out! Soompi BIGBANG Fanclub

(the fanclub isnt very much upto date right now, but we'll be working on it)

Here's the info about where to send gifts for BIGBANG!

~*~*~*~*~*~

ok so im listening to the japan radio performances. Its actually pretty good...minor issues with forgetting lil bits of lyrics here and there, which they need to work on a lot more than pronouncing words (imo). the accent, not so bad, considering english is really not their native tongue, and its really hard for koreans (asians) to enunciate english words, i thought they did pretty well. This is just the beginning of their promotion in Japan, and i know that the boys will work on making sure that they wont make the same mistakes again.

umm listening to Together Forever, remember how i mentioned how i LOOOVVVVEEE TOP's rap part...yea so i went all fangirly spazzy after hearing him... :wub:

THANKS for all the goodies.

thanks for the information, so when we send the gift, should we write the address in korean character or in English? and do we have to write big bang on it?

btw, you are right, it is hard for asian to pronounced English. but big bang did a good job. i have no problem understanding them. I wonder when are they going to US and debut an album like se7en did, cant wait till that day

Hmm.. here's a picture to share ^_^

http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/45505/200...03186800_rs.jpg

^ Look @ Daesung! Must be tired or something,

he usually has his lovely smile on .. not this time :(

credit to: chosun.online

awww they all loook so fatigued. especially, my bong.

man, they look hot. i wish we could see more of GD haha. him and top and their stunna shades.

i really like that shade of red on GD. it's hot. reminds me of that nike windbreaker he wore to a radio show that one time when he was eating seungri's cake.

i enjoyed their performance clips too. ahhh hearing them sing in engrish is sooo amazingly hot. i think they've greatly attributed to my growing love for FOBS hahah.

Guest tutistyle babe

Hyunseung quietly left the company and since then has been spotted dancing for

T.Max

and modeling for

Monster K

I saw this sentence in FAQ section in BB soompi FC :)...

Can anyone tell me more about the

T.Max

and

Monster K

...I really really want to know more about Hyun Seung :-s

hahaha whoaaaaamygod, is this overbearingly powercute or WHAT. :w00t::wub: he never, ever fails to amaze me in the cute category. mangnae~!<3

HAHAHAH HIGH-LARIOUS INDEED :lol: poor babies, they all look so tired... and gosh, YB looks a bit pale~?! =\ (could be the lighting...) but it's good to see they're doing swell there~!

daaaaaamn, hot issue here~! B) even through the blurriness of the picture, i can still see their style~ very hiphoppity and "big bang" indeed~ can't wait to see the official ones~!

maaan, seungri looks hot there... hahah~ and so does YB with his pose~!

thanks for all the updates and pictures VIPs~! ^0^

Guest sha-lee

how do you vote i don't get what they're saying

heyyy vips

onceeee againnn pleasee votee for bigbanggg

theyy are 41th place right nowww they used to be 38 or 39

bigbangg needs ourrr support by voting for themmm

pleasee 10 times a dayyy

makee everyy single day count vips...

thankkk youuuu

bigbangggg fightinggg ! ! ! <<333

thanx for all the updatess, picturess, and everythingggg ;D

uhhh, i topped the pageeee ;D first timeee

sorriee if i don;t havee anythingg to shareeeee ;D

edittt :

i forgott the link hahaha

well here it is

http://star.uusee.com/kr/?mo=VoteView&...id=2&page=2

Guest akfgtenshi

omooo! i listened to the japanese performance thing a while ago!

PRETTY GOOOOOOOD!

our boys are doing a good job in Japan, no?

the japanese fans even did the chant that the koreans always do during Lies! XD"~ cute!

and they also speaked japanese!! 8D~

erm... actually i think TY was the only one that RELLI spoke... but yeah...

they did introduce themselves and stuff... lol~

i thought GD's japanese sounded a bit weird, though! o.o~

like... his voice and all changed comparing to when he speaks in korean. oO~ yeaah.

thanks for all the pics y'all! x3

The time has not yet been determined.

As for the place, it says Mokpo, which I assume is a city. (not too good with Korean geography xD)

aaaw~~ i'm not good with korean geography either... i do know my way around seoul, though! ^^"~

i just did a lil research though... and it turns out to really be a city...

dang it! i relli wanted to see them! ToT

oh well... thank u very much for the info, though! 8D~

Guest sarahkim420

my new favorite song right now is T.O.P's single "아무렇지도 않은 척" (like everything's alright) it's really good.

they said that every member had their own single. they're really good; they reflect each person's personal style. ^_^ <3

i heard that t.o.p had a girlfriend?! O_O!!

Guest drarmp1t

In case anybody wanted to know, NII website update their site with some new pics and them boys look amazing as always 8DDD

08021307uw3.jpg

08021301pf0.jpg

08021302xs3.jpg

08021303uy3.jpg

08021304oj2.jpg

08021305hb8.jpg

08021306qv3.jpg

THEY ARE SPORTING DIFFERENT COLORED CONVERSES AND I IZ LIKING IT 8DDDDD

Credit: Nii.co.kr + tajima@popcornfor2

Guest helennn

i heard that t.o.p had a girlfriend?! O_O!!

probably an ex, i don't think he has one right now xD

cause i remember reading it from some interview translation,

but i don't remember exactly which,

but i remember it said they were all single

they could also wanting to be hiding their personal life? ><

which i don't think is wrong at all, but im not sure[x

well correct me if im wrong :sweatingbullets:

drarmp1t, THE PICTURES ARE AMAZINGLY LOVELY XDDD

thanks for posting ^^

they look :w00t:as always ;)

im like here all day and never do my hw D: yikessss

Editttttttt:

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd96/tr.../topjapan11.jpg

these pictures look stalkerish xD

the camera person caught him looking at the camera!!!!

i would like scream a lot if that happened to me.

hehe, he looks soooo cutee :sweatingbullets:

& i agree with the backpack thing (;

our boys are so unique, they stand out with everything they do :)

btw, does anyone have any links to videos before they're debut?

Guest trangtwo

^Those NII pics are so hot. I love how they pull off the preppy look.

http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/45505/200...03186800_rs.jpg

^Daang they look so tired. Well, 4 out of 5 look like they just woke up…mangnae looks all cute and confused.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...ename268030.jpg

GAHH!! I love love love the hoodies <3 YB looks sooo hot in this pic. Aww I wish there was a better shot of GD, ‘cause he looks pretty hot too =p

Ok, I finally got a chance to listen to their performances in English…and omg, it actually sounds pretty darn similar to the album. Like damn, not bad, not bad at all. Anyway I’m gonna spazz with y’all XD

So Beautiful – This is my second fav song on FTW, after Always, and omo, it sounded good! Top’s and GD’s verses are also one of my faves here (along w/ their verses in Always haha) and daamn, they did their thing. I mean, this is like their first time performing these songs…imagine how dope it’ll be a few weeks from now! Oh, and lol, I think Dae Sung’s accent is like the cutest thing. Aaand OMO, I think it was YB, when he said “T.O.P Go” I melted and died a little =o Anyway, this song is kind of a club banger man. I dance/work out like crazy to it lol.

How Gee - LMAO, I heard Seung Ri’s “LOOF” gah so cute. YB, on the other hand, said ‘roof’ so the contrast was…funny haha. Now I just wanna give mangnae a hug for being so cute. “Durry babe,” “Go ‘head be go with it,” “Raise the loof”…gotta love him. And just…omg Top is sounding soo hot. So powerful and all that good stuff.

Lies – Now I am so sad they didn’t record the whole song in English, ‘cause I’ve fallen in love with the English version of the hook. It sounds so good <3 Really though, YB sang the hook perfectly.

Together Forever – T.O.P!! =O He sounds so smooth and hot and just <3 Love their rap verses here too. And I’m just so impressed that their performances sound so much like the recording. And ok I’m probably like the only one, but I don’t like the FTW version of this song. I love the original, but this is…sorta corny. Don’t kill me! lol

Babo – Seung Ri sounds so cute in the hook! GD forgot the lyrics, but the verse was hot. Aww I was hoping to see them promote this song though. I love it, and it sounds so cute and happy…even though the lyrics aren’t. The irony in their songs again <3

Always – OMG GD killed it, that verse was HOT. Too bad Top forget some of the lyrics ‘cause I love his part too. But once again I’m amazed. They sound really good. And this performance really put a smile on my face.

And I must add, GD’s random screaming is just too freaking hot. lol. Anyway, hearing all of that was just like...whoa. Like, they're just so freaking talented. I didn't even have to see them performing, hearing that was just <3

OH, and here are some pics of Top shopping in Japan...ok, there's like one shot of his face, but I dunno, I got all excited seeing it ('cause I'm a huge dork XD). I just like seeing them out there doing normal stuff like shopping, or just kickin' it or whatever. Well here they are, if anyone's interested in seeing...his head and his backside XD

topjapan1.jpg

topjapan2.jpg

topjapan3.jpg

topjapan4.jpg

topjapan5.jpg

topjapan6.jpg

topjapan7.jpg

topjapan8.jpg

topjapan9.jpg

topjapan10.jpg

topjapan11.jpg

credits: sukisuki+ :SB★신비:@bigbangthailand

Haha cute backpack. It's so cute to me how they almost always wear backpacks when they go out, just 'cause dudes here in the US usually don't.

^pics of TOP,shopping?!hes so freaking looking gd & hot even in when not performing~~& him with backpack simply is adorkably hot~i'm spazzing right now.i realised guys nowadays love to wear backpacks,rather than sling backs.well,here in singapore the guys do that,especially the malay guys.

& those NII new pics are simply too hot to handle.every single one of them are just so fine.spazzing over the 3 hyungs..TOP..GD & TAEYANG!

today they're coming back to korea untill the 16th.. :D

oh my!!!! only a few days and I have so many to read...

.. drarmp1t:: the NII pics are again superb!!!!..i especially enjoyed TOP's poses..he's so HOT! as always!

..JAPAN PIC UPDATES are LOVEEEE...thanks VIPZ!!! RNGUYEN, MON, STARDAISY...Trangtwo:: funny thing about TOP's backside being photographed lol...jackets, hoodies are sooo colorful....might as well add their shoes....

..to everyone else who shared pics,links A BIG THANK YOU!!!!!!

...my YOUR WELCOME goes to: ALL who enjoyed the SEUNGRI SPAM & TOP singing link...

2005852323467445722_rs.jpg

c: BBVIPZ

THERE'S A VIDEO AT BBVIPZ.COM...taken by a FAN during BIG BANG'S MTV JAPAN performance....you can visit their site to view the video....

Guest mon5482

ooh those pics of TOP is hella stalkerish hahaha! but love it! thanks trang! and lotsa thanks to whoever stalked TOP hehe! he's so cute...TOP's sexy back(pack) :D

ok seriously his hair is getting too long, he should trim it more MORE!

ooh now that I mention hair...i kinda noticed in the recent pics from Japan, seems like GD's gotten rid of his clip-ons...aka the bangs that creates the mushroom look...hmm, im wonderin if he has a new hair'do underneath that hooodie & hat....at this point, he could have purple hair and i wouldnt even be surprised...his hairstyle seems to be soooo random yet cute. ^^

drarmp1t - thanks for the NII pics...as always they're so hot! <333

~*Edit*~

BIGBANG performed today (not broadcasted i think) to an event called '2008 Welcome to Ehwa'

2008021317264735080_174036_0.jpg

wow there are gonna be lots of fancams and fanpics from this event, there were so many fans with cellphones and cameras out

2008021317245332780_174031_0.jpg

credit: newsis.com & me (PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK)

MORE PICS from fans at BBVIPZ.com

i'll just link it to you coz im not sure if i can take it out of BBVIPZ

{BBVIPZ.COM} (fanPICS) BB @ Ehwa Event

^ TOP's wearing sunglasses like that of Kanye West on the 'stronger' mv

{BBVIPZ.COM} (fanCAMs) BB @ Ehwa Event

^i was able to view some of the videos...the boys seem tired, i guess they must be, travelling to & from Japan.

I hope they get some rest tomorrow, its valentines day :wub: ...hmm i wonder who their valentines are?

G-RI<3 Bae-Ri<3 GDYB<3 ToDae<3 GDae<3 G-TOP<3 ??? :crazy: i hope not haha!

weird...but ToBae isnt so popular, never really see much 'intimate' interactions between my two faves..i guess maybe the height difference affects it haha, they cant really be huggin up on each other like G-Ri can haha! ok nvm me...

Guest talkative_gal92

More HQ NII Photoshoot

Oh god. kill me now.

I just had a migraine last night.

and these pics... omg.

why is my bois so HOT?

kill me now

it's too tempting!!

2003750611371076173_rs.jpg

2003763136159331970_rs.jpg

2003776794153523053_rs.jpg

2003777903004429569_rs.jpg

2003741797173680670_rs.jpg

2003701794400207660_rs.jpg

2003753696528318483_rs.jpg

credit: VIPZ

Guest ntlove16

Ok, I feel so stupid to ask this, but I have to anyways.

What is BB's official color??

I always thought probably something like orange, black, and white since they tend to use it much.

Don't worry I asked that question before....

Black, White, Pink

According to my knowlegde....

Correct me if i'm wrong

Guest lilswtazndevil

crap! those NII pictures are super hot!!

seungri looks so mature in the first picture!well...also in the other ones!

pictures of TOP shopping?that isso cute!!

Guest bigbangloverr

how do you vote i don't get what they're saying

go to the link

and find bigbang

big bang is currentlyy on the second page

so click the chinese character on the right of bigbang and you have to enter the code they give you

Archived