{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

When you right-click on a picture and go to Properties, the link that show up as the picture location is the url of the photo's location on the internet. If you post a picture using image tags using that link, that's hotlinking. Basically, it's taking someone else's photo/server space instead of uploading the photo to your own server and using your own link.

Anyway, since that was sort of off-topic, I miss Jiyong's bun hair. :(

lolz oh ok THANK Q!! && yer me 2 i miss GDZ bun hair ^^

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest supertammie

does anyone know where i can purchase a big bang bandana?

yesasia doesn't have it =/

(they're overpriced anyway! yesasia--not the bandanas)

^

omgsh, thanks for the link :3

I love GD's solo, though he looks tired to even bother doing his dance routine

well everyone looks exhausted haha

what mv is that? hehehe seungri suddenly come out, LOL

the 'forever with you mv' which seungri totally ruined the scene xD

it's somewhere near the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkxKVry5LE8

nothing much to share

buuuuuut I found this old picture in my folder :D

kwonjiyongen2.jpg

^thats lots& lots of GD'S pics..i think he had grown so much better looking as compared when he was younger.But i love his smile the most.The sweetest smile in big bang~~

that makes me think about what will i do when they gone quiet,for the concert in japanese.i'll think i'll just :crazy::wacko: ..than there's nothing much,with se7en gone too & still is~~hais..

but the perf on sbs was hot,i LOVE the 'last farewell' perf better than 'how gee'.GAMBATTEI FOR THEIR FUTURE IN JAPAN![/size]

Guest sookyung

omg TOP's cuteness is SO ADORABLE!!! :) ooh gosh TOP :) he's very clumsy when it gets to dancing but STIL HE'S so CUTE AND HANDSOME!!! :)) omg thanks for this TOP's dancing "baby,baby,baby.." :)

something to share.. :)

HOW GEE PERF. SBS JAN. 27,2008:)

don't quote pictures, chub.. please follow the forum rules.. :mellow:

jiyoung wants us to love him more there..

1201504640_Untitled-2.gif

jiyoung serenading... to me! hahah

1199188303_nearness.gif

c:tagged

THANKS EVERYONE for the links, pics,caps, gifs...you guys are soo amazing....

ok..i just finished watching SBS Inkigayo and The special stage performance with HAHA....gosh their perf w/ HAHA is simply adorable.it's fun to watch BIG BANG enjoying themselves and not be really workaholic.... I hope they make it in JAPAN !!!! also Goodluck to YOUNG BAE's first solo release.....TOP's SMEXY english is LOVE!!

Guest Seraphic_Gin

OMG. Thanks for updating us in here - reading through other members' post makes me feel updated, even if I haven't seen the recent performances yet. My connection is breaking down on me, so youtube's a bore for now. Anyway, just thinking of a HOW GEE + LAST FAREWELL PERFORMANCE, makes me giddy - my two favorite songs. But I'm very much anticipating for Babo. Even without a new MV yet, it's hitting the charts.

BRAVO, BOYS!

Anyhow, I've been reading some posts here and I kinda agree with them not staying 'longer' in Japan. Honestly, whenver Kpop stars move somewhere else - I kinda get lost in touch with them, compared to them being in Korea. That's what happened to my

se7en fanatic days

when he branched to Japan too long. I know it's a sickness, but I hope the hype wont die down with BIGBANG reaching out. Also considering the fact that even with its Japan release, their single is doing very well in Korea - not Japan. So, I agree with you guys saying that it's kinda raw for them to transfer out the hypeness when they have all the love back home.

Woah with the growth charts!

It's always a fun thing to see.

Lolx.!^^

Guest naturalhonee

080128 MNET BigBang & WG Grease Rehearsal

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/QWF9D19_krg/

ahhhh thanks so much for this =D

had a mini spazz even before i clicked on the link lol

love rehearsal vids, coz its more representative of the everyday bb (altho they usually come across as real tired in all of them) the rehearsal vids humanize the boys, makin them even more lovable <3

chubbilita pls dont quote pics!

vip_gd omgg that GD collage is just pure love! thanks for sharing =)

Guest sockrahtease

^aww that brings back memories! : D i just watched that clip yesterday; forgot i had it, but remembered when i was cleaning out my files. se7en, GD, and Tekkie are<3

Guest meshelle_so_rawrness

kiko - the pixes are sooo cute!!

GD is soooo adorable *SWWOONNN*

sookyung - lolz. We all love GD a whole lot. =D

seraphic_gin - yeehhh, i hope they come bak from Japan soonnn!!

Miss them so much. =p

Guest Jasmine<3

omgg

=) so yesterday i caught up a little and watched the haha&bbspecial stage.. i've been watching it over and over and over agaain.. it's SO CUTE! haha and bb are so adorable!!!!

ahh <3

and i saw the howgee and lastfarewell performances ( theyve been performing those a lot lately! ) so cute.. i love ybs solo opening dance hehe

LOL whats with the russion fur hat gd's been rocking?hahaa signature style gd.. unique =)<3 i love the sharp sparkly outfits.. they the bomb.

thanks for all the updates! so they are in japan? they are truly rocking the world. i hope they take care~ i wonder if yb is better yet.. he seems to be.

thanks guys!

Guest xiuieee

i dunno if u guys seen this picture or not but this picture made me laugh pretty hard =D

normal_6kc7.jpg

^reason why BIG BANG IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest LOVE.is

zomg hot pics! *dead*

haha thanks for sharinggggg! and thanks for those youtube links too =)

im a new fan by the way ^^ hehe. i love GD & TOP!

Archived