{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

hey some news..about TOP...first time posting here but HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THE BOYS!!!!!

SORRY IF POSTED...

TOP will continue hosting with

So Hee, Sun Ye

despite Japan activities

January 28, 2008 by coolsmurf

TOP will still carry on hosting MBC Music Core despite him being in Japan with Big Bang to promote their album there.

Although Big Bang will be starting their promotional activities in Japan starting February, TOP will not relinquish his MC position. It has been three months since November last year where he became one of three hosts with

So Hee, Sun Ye from the Wonder Girls

. Their chemistry and rapport has never been better and always bought the best out of MBC Music Core.

According to Big Bang’s management, “Although Big Bang will be officially starting their work in Japan come February, TOP will continue his MC duties and thus will fly to and fro from Japan to Korea, vice versa.”

TOP hosting gig on MBC Music Core was his first and he had always been giving his best since being given the opportunity. He had missed an episode before duce to health concerns but subsequently returned a week later.

credit:coolsmurf and wondergirls.wordpress.com

hes soso dedicated to MCing....love him<3....hope he doesn't get sick...i was like WHAT!! fly Japan to Korea, vice versa??????? what they thinking????

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babygirl1

Nobody has it because it hasn't come out yet xD

It's planned for release around March~April. (but then again it was "planned for release" last September -_-)

oh really thnkz by da way ^^ i though it releast man im slow at tiz -_-

n im new 2 tiz thread ^^

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] New Good Sunday Miraculous Victory & Defeat (2008-01-27).avi [567.7MB]

Dae Sung, Tiffany, Jung Woon Taek, Yoon Jung Soo, Shin Jung Hwan, Yoon Jong Shin, etc.

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

[HQ] Big Bang - How Gee & Last Farewell on Ingigayo (2008-01-27) [bigbangpop].avi [182.9MB]

[HQ] Big Bang - How Gee & Last Farewell on Music Core (2008-01-26) [bami].avi [301.3MB]

[HQ] G-Dragon & Tae Yang - Mobile Ranking on Music Core (2008-01-26) [bami].avi [95.2MB]

Big Bang - M.Net Dr. Wide (2008-01-24).wmv [26.1MB]

[HQ] Happy Shares Company Ep. 208 - G-Dragon & Tae Yang cut (2008-01-26) [bami].avi [80.7MB]

HAAAAAAAAAAA~

I felt the need to share this wonderful experience with you, guys!

I was quite amazed at what I had done (even though, it was lame).

BEHOLD! My very noobie first attempt at drawing Seung Ri! LOL!

Okay, okay~ Phatty, why are you so amazed at your dinky drawing?

Because, my dears. This is my first...mouse drawing that I've ever really tried doing XD!

I've never sketched stuff on the computer before...So, I'm amazed~ Aha!

Shame that it looks nothing like him, though.

lameseungrisketchhn1.jpg

Guest RNGUYEN

OH MY GOSH. The Special Stage performance with

Haha was amazing! <3 They were so adorable. I

absolutely LOVED both of the songs <3 Aiyeee, my

favourite parts was when they did Daesungs dance

thingy and when TOP & Haha were on the floor. Hehe.

SOMEONE PLEASE SUB THE MV&D!

I'm dying here. All I can do and watch.. and not

understand. Haha. What DS does is still cute though <3

Be better if I understood it . -_-" Thanks in advanced!

AWWWW, TAEYANG'S SICK?! :( Gosh, our BB boys

need some rest! One week was not enough. Now they're

going off to Japan to promote?! Aisshhh. Oh well, I

hope they do well .

BIG BANG HWAITING!

TOPped a page! yay. sorry i dont have anything to

share. maybe i'll find something and get back to all

you i-vips! :)

Guest t. yama

Ahh, TOP was on Mission Impossible? Thanks for sharing those caps and gifs Poop-shoop ^^ Can't wait to watch. :] Looks like he

had a lot of fun doing it. And, he looks so cute wearing the hanbok. XD

PH4T, that drawing is awesome! Dang, you did that all by mouse? Very cool. ^^

Thought that the "Last Farewell" SBS Inki performance was GREAT! Even though the "How Gee" part was shorter,

the boys rocked it. I find team TOP/Daesung and team GD/YB/Seungri. really cuteeee; going back and forth spittin' their lines. HAHA. And for this

performance, I LOVED the transition from "How Gee" to "Last Farewell." The dance break looked so awesome with GD in the middle acting like a puppeteer

while the other boys follow in unison. And of course the way they snap their fingers at the beginning. TOP was so into it that his hair was so

bouncy and light. lol. GD and his raccoon hat again...must be a leader thing. But the gold outfits made up for it. Definitely VIP!

Ah, but that means the boys are gonna leave for Japan...-sigh-

Shall miss them dearly for the time being. I bet they're excited. I just hope they maintain good health over there, spreading Big Bang

"For the World!"

$+@r_lOve, thanks for the new pictures!! Can't really tell who's who in the snow ones but...is that GD in red and YB in white? :]

Looks like they're having a good time. I'm glad. They need to have some free time for fun.

And those other stalker pics (haha jk). Just hanging out with their hyung Jinu.

new pics i assume =] sorry the pics arent that big CRDS;DAUM

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k201/muS...iFe_lOve/tb.jpg

OMO! iw as hella aksign last ime with the grls on msn that iw as surprised that BIGBANG doesnt wear Vans. but BAMMMM! Gd's wearing some right noow. i now 100% believe you ammmy!

I come with bearing gifts! lol! srry I'm just really hyper! Thank you everyone for all the pictures.gifs,videos and news! Very greatly appreciated!!

Daesung MV&D cut 1/2 012708

Daesung MV&D cut 2/2 012708

credit:monmonsnow2 (super high quality videos)

Daesung is hilarious in it with his dancing!! I just love him! very very very cute!! enjoy!

THaaaanks<3s your right. DS IS HILARIOUS<3 haha

ph4t! HAHAH thats funny but its cute, good attempting! you'llg et bteeer. no worries<3

TOP was on mission impossible..i'm going to find ways to watch it somehow.Theis guy is seriously quite highly demand in the showbiz industry,especially like hosting/acting.But really its worrying me off to know that he will move back & forth from japan to korea & back again.He isnt afraid of hardwork.ahh..heng that music core is once a week,right?hope he knows when to rest & all.i dont want to see the incomplete big bang ever again..

GO,GO!!

Guest latiana2003

& since everyone is talking about hair...

i decided to share a picture xD

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u188/do...opbraidscs6.jpg

lololololol[x

silly top ;D

TOP was so freakin hott with cornrows - especially in that CM he was beatboxing in (he's still hott now, but im a sucker for cornrows lol)... i hope he gets them again. his hair is long enough now :w00t:

i wonder how seung ri & daedae would look with them... :mellow:

Guest s a t a n g *

my favourite group!!

im a daesung lover

my friend came back from korea and met them in person T.T

btw does anyone have the big bang symbol???

with the 2 B

please share if you do ty

Guest helennn

hey! idk if im allowed to talk about this o.o

but hongki has the same neckalace as top :D

some guy at my school has one too.

i want one :blush:

can someone tell me what this says ? :P

6kq9e3c.jpg

wheres was the concert o.o

what does the poster say?! :o

thanks t.yama(:

hello

ive posted here once or twice in the past

but became a silent reader since i didnt have anything to contribute

all i can do is photoshopping so i was wondering if someone could start a big bang picture thread with alloot of pictures

i will share my somewhat good creations

Guest t. yama

can someone tell me what this says ? :P

http://i9.tinypic.com/6kq9e3c.jpg

wheres was the concert o.o

what does the poster say?! :o

it was 10 days ago :o

This was posted in YGBB ^^ It didn't happen yet. March 22 so in about 2 months.

Gah, those lucky fans get to see BIG BANG and all of those other artists.

Big Bang and Ft island will be inviting fans to participate in their 'chocolate' concert.In order to mark their 101th anniversary of their product 'Kisses' , Hershey's Korea will be inviting patrons to take part in the Kisses concert as a present. The "Eat Kisses, and Attend a Concert" campaign will end on 10th of March.

Following last year, the second Kisses concert (the one that’s gonna be held) would have ‘Spending a Wonderful Party with Kisses’ as it’s theme, and singers like Bigbang, Ft Island, Eru, VOS etc, will be invited. Also, a Korean bboy group would make up part of the performance

Also, the concert has prepared for people to take pics with FT Island as a stage souvenir, and many other meaningful events. 1500 fans will be picked to participate in this event.

It will be held at Seoul Olympic Stadium on 22nd of March at 6pm.

c: fticn + tachimana@loveft-i + sookyung

credits; CutieGirlMei @ YGBB

Guest Saebin :D

edit: xD Hair Evolution yo~

Credit: as tagged+bbvipz

lol hair evolution xD

daesung doesnt change his hair much

OH MY GOSH. The Special Stage performance with

Haha was amazing! <3 They were so adorable. I

absolutely LOVED both of the songs <3 Aiyeee, my

favourite parts was when they did Daesungs dance

thingy and when TOP & Haha were on the floor. Hehe.

SOMEONE PLEASE SUB THE MV&D!

I second that request! XD

This was today outside of the SBS building, a super fan, filming inkigayo..it is pretty funny..G-dragon at one point pulled the window down to see everyone..it was pretty cool...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6C2zc0ulvM

that was hecka funny xD I would've been like those crazy fans too. LOL the music.

I liked GD's hair before the mushroom one. For TOP, his blonde hair haha. Taeyang, I like his hairstyle now :D

and Daesung, I gotta say, his poofy hair? it reminds me of those chowchow dogs xD

hmmmm seungri .. i love all his hairstyle ^^ but I think the dirty cash hairstyles days anddddd the one with the blonde streak

http://i30.tinypic.com/1z5sytf.jpg

TOP eating chicken while wearing his outfit from the preformance of 'Candy'.

http://i29.tinypic.com/2u5ux6x.jpg

Preforming their 'Manwon Song'. LOL at the random hammer. I love that song <3

http://i26.tinypic.com/qzg56d.jpg

While TOP was doing his so called MV on the beach, SeungRi comes out of no where saying, "catch me if you can!" LOL

http://i26.tinypic.com/3478bd0.jpg

LOL, their mini fashion show, silly SeungRi. [; LOL at DaeSung's glasses!

heheh I loved that show. elohel the one where seungri pops up is so random and funny XD

wheeeeeee gna watch mission impossible .. i know there's a video floating somewhere

Guest tsukemene123

When you right-click on a picture and go to Properties, the link that show up as the picture location is the url of the photo's location on the internet. If you post a picture using image tags using that link, that's hotlinking. Basically, it's taking someone else's photo/server space instead of uploading the photo to your own server and using your own link.

Anyway, since that was sort of off-topic, I miss Jiyong's bun hair. :(

http://i26.tinypic.com/qzg56d.jpg

While TOP was doing his so called MV on the beach, SeungRi comes out of no where saying, "catch me if you can!" LOL

what mv is that? hehehe seungri suddenly come out, LOL

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh230/s...a091c958343.gif

Baby Baby Baby~~!

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh230/s...421833_file.gif

He loves brushing his sexy teeeeeth :D

/starzbigbang/z4.jpg

Look at our boy!!

ALl grown upppp :D :D

credits: bbcn // do not hotlink ^_^

thanks for TOP gifs. Baby Baby Baby~

hehe he love brushing his teeth.

i wanna find that scarf with teeth! hope will find it one day ^^