{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

does any1 know what album is Last farewell on ??? or better yet does any1 have the mp3???

Rule #3 - do not request for mp3s or any other downloadable files.

i was lukin' 4 the vnese big bang's fan site n then i c ur signature when i click in omg really appreciated dah

Just PM that member next time ^^ it's more directed towards that member than the whole thread

Big bang great perf. :) I LOVE T.O.P :):w00t:

Remember not to post one liners.

Thank you.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hahahoha

Watching the last 2 perf of How Gee

I'm just wondering, but the card GD was holding, is it a cue card?

I saw him and seungri reading it .. probably the lyrics maybe?

Well it is in english so yeah, it's a bit harder for them

But overall, I think the perf was awesome

they never cease to impress us :D

i think thats their "for the world" japanese album...they hold it as a kind of promotion i guess...

u know for their japan promotion, how i wish they would bring "last farewell" to promote with them!!

I mean imo "Lie" and "Last farewell" are more than enough to conquer japan, while the japanese might not appreciate the style of "How gee"

Guest melodygreenleaf

OMG DAESUNG on MVAD <3

I love how he's getting so much screentime~

He's perfect for the variety show.

Too bad he can't be a regular even if the staff wanted him to be. I still feel like they're leaving for Japan at the wrong time. They're at the height of their career in Korea. =/

Daesung's still wearing his winter hat in the water special. Soo cute~

Guest xXsmilesXx

I must be late but

I LOVE their special stage w/HAHA.

Goshers it was GREAT.I love when TOP&HAHA was on the ground

now thats a ROFL moment. How Gee was awesome as well.

I LOVED TaeYang solo.Gahh he was so awesome && hott.

Big Bang - How Gee & Last Farewell(Jan 27, 2008)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fceKAburSYE

^Thanks for the link.

Yes.thank god they have the lyrics there

i can sing along.I love their gold outfit.The performance was awesome.

Guest getawaycar

/\ I love how daesungs getting more screentime. makes up for the how gee mv, i see?

late reply. ㅠ.ㅠ

anyway... I so loved their how gee perf. I loved how the magnae's are wearing the same white&red sparkly jacket, and how it kinda made seungri a bit chubby (kidding!), i loved it anyway. Haha. The same goes to GD & YB. <333 ohsomuchlove. and TOP's wearing blue. Suits him well. ~<3

sharing some caps... :D

BigBangHowGeeLastFarewellMusicCoreE.jpg

need i say more?

BigBangHowGeeLastFarewellMusicCo-1.jpg

BigBangHowGeeLastFarewellMusicCo-2.jpg

so yeah g, what did he say??

BigBangHowGeeLastFarewellMusicCo-3.jpg

hi vips~

Guest naturalhonee

I still feel like they're leaving for Japan at the wrong time. They're at the height of their career in Korea. =/

I completely agree with you!! They should have started to promote BABO in feb instead of going to Japan.

Or they couldve taken a short break of no work at all, then moved on to concentrate on YB's solo album and occasionally appearing on various Korean radio shows and so on.

Honestly, going to japan immediately after the major success of Lies and Last Farewell kinda leaves their korean fans feeling a little...empty?! i dunno if thats the right word. but its like BANG they have enormous success in korea, and then POOF they're gone. I know its been mentioned that they'll only be gone for a month, but u know the saying "out of sight out of mind"? im afraid that some people who arent hardcore big bang fans, but have been supporting Lies and Last Farewell just because they're two very good songs, will move on and forget abt our boys ><

BB on SBS Inkigayo

I was able to see the choreography better in this perf!! (tbh, the Music Core camera work is not at all impressive)

the dance intro for the remixed last farewell perf was cool =)

and i noticed the VIPS changed their lil chant...to go along with the new remix version im guessin?

Great job guys!! Big Bang hwaiting <3

ahhhh potentially no new big bang vids/news (after the loveletter perf that is) for the coming month =(

lets work hard to keep this thread alive while they're in japan, yes?

Guest melodygreenleaf

I completely agree with you!! They should have started to promote BABO in feb instead of going to Japan.

Or they couldve taken a short break of no work at all, then moved on to concentrate on YB's solo album and occasionally appearing on various Korean radio shows and so on.

Honestly, going to japan immediately after the major success of Lies and Last Farewell kinda leaves their korean fans feeling a little...empty?! i dunno if thats the right word. but its like BANG they have enormous success in korea, and then POOF they're gone. I know its been mentioned that they'll only be gone for a month, but u know the saying "out of sight out of mind"? im afraid that some people who arent hardcore big bang fans, but have been supporting Lies and Last Farewell just because they're two very good songs, will move on and forget abt our boys ><

Yay~! Someone who agrees with me!

Another thing I would like to add is that despite Big Bang's popularity, they are probably the least known of all groups outside the music world. Even though everyone knows who "Big Bang" is, not many people can match each member's name with the face. Unlike most of the other groups, they haven't had a radio show nor participated in variety shows often. Although their achievements in music are astounding, in the entertainment world as a whole, they don't have a strong footing.

However! This is all changing. TOP has his MC job, Daesung is starting to get acknowledged by the "leaders" of variety shows (MC Yoo, Shin Jung Hwan), Big Bang has been substituting as DJs for some radio shows, etc. But they haven't fully established themselves yet. If they leave for Japan now, they're going to have to work hard to regain their current momentum.

Even a few more months later would have been better than now.

some caps from inkigayo.. *gd's racoon has got to go, and top is in a serious need of a haircut, the perf was good nonetheless, haha.*

1201426201_0127popular_34.jpg

^HIS EYES! HOMAHGAAAD I CAN SEE HIS EYES! :lol:

1201426041_0127popular_12.jpg1201426041_0127popular_13.jpg

1201426041_0127popular_21.jpg1201426041_0127popular_22.jpg

1201426041_0127popular_15.jpg1201426041_0127popular_16.jpg

1201426041_0127popular_10.jpg1201426041_0127popular_11.jpg

1201426041_0127popular_24.jpg1201426201_0127popular_28.jpg

credits:bbvipz

Daesung Cuts from MVAD

i'll edit with to say my thankyous later.. dont have much time right now.

Guest akfgtenshi

Yay~! Someone who agrees with me!

Another thing I would like to add is that despite Big Bang's popularity, they are probably the least known of all groups outside the music world. Even though everyone knows who "Big Bang" is, not many people can match each member's name with the face. Unlike most of the other groups, they haven't had a radio show nor participated in variety shows often. Although their achievements in music are astounding, in the entertainment world as a whole, they don't have a strong footing.

However! This is all changing. TOP has his MC job, Daesung is starting to get acknowledged by the "leaders" of variety shows (MC Yoo, Shin Jung Hwan), Big Bang has been substituting as DJs for some radio shows, etc. But they haven't fully established themselves yet. If they leave for Japan now, they're going to have to work hard to regain their current momentum.

Even a few more months later would have been better than now.

i agree with ya too! o.o

i think this is all hapenning too fast! o.o~ and i was relli looking foward to the promotion of Babo that was cancelled. ;_;~ dang it! they should've only decided to go to japan once they got completely stabled in korea. >o<~ and btw... they aren't doing as good in japan, right? ToT~ aaargh. i also agree with what you said about how it would be hard for them to regaint their current momentum. awww man... i hope it all goes fine once they come back. but they indeed will have to work a bit harder~ ._."

THANKS FOR THE CAPS/PICS EVERYONE! *_*

*saving everything*

OMG! I JUST SPOTTED MYSELF THERE! O.O

*it's hard to see and i can hardly see my face... but i know it's me! XD~ (the only without the Big Bang bandana)*

hahahah~

i'm right there:

meatMBC.jpg

i even look like one of the koreans! XD"

*person that is 0% asian*~ lol.

yaaah. it is almost impossible to se my face properly. *falls off the chair*

Guest STEPHOO--

aw gosh i'm going to miss them performing last farewell <333

arghh.

but hopefully they'll do well in Japan.

I agree with who said that they're sorta leaving at the wrong time, but ohwelll.

<333

Guest nursegenni

hmmmm.... big bang should go to some places...but i think they should be focusing more in korea first... its their peak and they should take care of it... going to japan and focusing there would leave fans in korea hanging... tour would be good...

thanks for the performance caps zura~

i cracked up when you said 'i can see his eyes!"

hahaha.

okay,

as long as TOP still has his fringe,

i'm fine with him having a haircut.

hahahaha.

and yeah.. i wonder if we'll still be able to see them when they go to japan..

i mean, someone said they will have very very few broadcast performances??

I think after the japan tour, thailand's and whereelse (states?) ,

they might start their Asia tour soon @_@~~~

Guest getawaycar

OMG! I JUST SPOTTED MYSELF THERE! O.O

*it's hard to see and i can hardly see my face... but i know it's me! XD~ (the only without the Big Bang bandana)*

hahahah~

i'm right there:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o316/nathi_p/meatMBC.jpg i even look like one of the koreans! XD"

*person that is 0% asian*~ lol.

yaaah. it is almost impossible to se my face properly. *falls off the chair*

i.envy.you.

you luckylucky girl. :P

teehee just had to share this ^^

seungri's hairstyle

http://pds8.egloos.com/pmf/200801/27/57/e0...9c54c840bf9.jpg

the first pic got me all scared. AGAIN. :D haha. every time i try to watch their perf when he had that hairstyle, it always ends up giving me goosebumps. whooo. thanks anyways. :D

Guest lil' zen

How lucky of you!! Wish I could do stuff like some of you guys...like visiting them in SBS or MBC or KBS...

ai~sh

Thnx for the share!!

Archived