{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

You guys know? YB was sick with a bad cold.

His singing was just perfect as always even though looked down.

so i didn't think he was sick.

after the stage he was totally sweating and someone wiped his sweat.

I heard he has been sick since a few days ago.

poor YB, i really worry about him.

DSC_0526_resize_copy.jpg

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest my sweet love*

^

awwww Get well soon, YB<3 WE LOVE YOU.

just saw the super clear clip of haha & our bb on youtube.

omggggg, they are SOOOOO adorable. Ahhhh.

TOP makes my day, ANY day ;)

and oh no, i hope he doesn't get too tired from going back to japan and korea back & forth :(

Guest STEPHOO--

^ohmygosh. I hope he gets well soon.

SPECIAL STAGE:

zomg! adajhfjkahfjkhakjfh. I freaking LOVED it. Like, everything about it. It was soo entertaining. gahhh.

I melted when TOP sang. ;] He should definitely try to sing more often.

TOP looked really good here O__O like, the 'dorky' approach and everything.

Seungri was a cutie as always. DAESUNG's dance! ahaha zomgggg. I like how they ALL did it. lol.

I can't stop spazzing about this SS. haha yeah, I LOVED IT!!

Guest akfgtenshi

TODAY'S PERFORMANCE WAS GREAT! *_*

this time i actually got to go in and watch the recording! *miracle*

*_*~ How Gee live is awesome! omaaa!

i was kinda suprised cause they actually sang it about 4 times! XD"

and in one of the times TY's hat almost fell off! hahahah~ XD~ i got to see a glimpse of how his new haircut looked like. *_*

it was fun! i screamed to much! lol~~ TY's solo dance was perfect~ <3

Majimak Insa was as good as always... *_*

i love the way SR popped out of nowhere during the MCing and started talking!

hahahah~ x3~ he's such a cutie!

G-BUMBLEBEE is BACK! most definetly incredibleeeeeeeeeeee! hahaha~

this time it was shiny! soooo fly! x3~

GET WELL SOON TAEYANG!

;_;~ it wouldn't be good for him to work so much whe he's sick...

i hope they at least get some rest when they get in Japan~ a day or 2 just to rest...

that would do some good. =]

omaaa! i'm worried about TOP!

he's going to be coming back and forth! that is insane! o.o~

i hope he doesn't over-do it... >o<

Hahahah yes it was awesomeeee!

How Gee didn't really have much closeups though cos the focus is uh.. everywhere. idk

xDDD but it was so funny how GD ran to TOP when they were singing during the 'rap battle' xDDD

anywayyy,

some of the caps on today's performance

Untitled-4.jpg

the dorks just popped in one by one during the MC sessions

and made TOP give faces like 'why the hell is he here?!!!' hahahahaa.

cutenesssss.

Guest getawaycar

awww. i hope YB gets enough rest and get well soon!

i can't wait for the downloadable of howgee! caps to come soon!!

oh i TOPped a page!

wait here's an old pic i'm sure everyone of you has seen already.

gs84919495.jpg

Guest the7REAL.

Wah~ 'How Gee' performance was good, but my favoritest part was YOUNGBAE's SOLO DANCE! LOL. I'm kind of mad about the How Gee performance...because it didn't make me laugh like I wanted it too..LOL. Yes, I'm weird. The performance was 'okay'..I mean the Bboys were HELLA good though! Big Bang should be getting in there with those kinds of moves..XD And good thing they had a backtrack to back them up, especially for the chorus cause' I was afraid I was going to hear 'Big Bang go raise the LOOF, yall' like in the radio show, but this time, I could hear the 'loof' part faintly..probably from Seungri..lol. And then the rapping parts I could hear TOP and GD clearly even with the backtrack playing because they like to emphasis more parts than others.^^ Btw, I love how MBC is becoming the Big Bang network..HAHA. Totally taking over the show. I love it...lol. Also, yeah..I've been seeing lately how YB's so..'low on batteries' >.<; Even today, his voice is lower than the other days. Get well soon~<3

I also noticed that GD looks like the Queen Bee today..haha. And maaaan, did you see all the VIP?! They took over that studio too! LOL. O_O I noticed they changed the chant a little for 'Last Farewell', but I could hardly hear the ending of it. Can someone please tell us what the fans are saying towards the end of the chant in the beginning of the performance?^^;

Guest trangtwo

Ahh yes Jerilyn, YB's solo is my fav. part too! (I've missed his and mangnae's solos in the Lies remix performances). And the fans yelling "Dong Young Bae" on beat was cool too ^^...aw so poor baby is sick! Aishh I hope he gets better soon.

Yeahhh, I liked the B-boys too...that was dope. I'd really like to see YB breakdance...seriously, how hot would that be?!

Anyway, the How Gee performance was better than I though it would be. Well, I've only watched it once, so I'll have to watch it a few more times to really notice anything. But yeah, their English wasn't bad at all. And it all kinda went by too quickly for me to really listen to their English. Oh and it was cool to see them perform without a choreographed dance. Haven't seen that in a while, since the first verse of 'BIGBANG' perf.

And oh yeah, I don't think anyone else can pull off the bumblebee look quite like GD! Gah this dude is just too adorable <3...I loved the matching colors for GDYB...and for the two young ones. I liked how they weren't really matching as a whole...A nice shiny, glittery rainbow XD

Oh and the MC cuts. I was only able to watch two of 'em. But mangnae really needs to stop being so darn cute. Seriously. Poppin' up outta nowhere, then sliding out with his cute lil sound effects. Gah <3

Anyway, here's the link to the performance:

Big Bang - How Gee performance [MBC Music Core 080126]

OH, and a clip of GDYB on Eru's Manwon Happiness:

Big Bang (GDYB)- Eru's Manwon Happiness 080126

I still love YB...even if he's just standing there, laughing, not saying a word <3 lol

Lastly, a lil preview of what to expect from the NII photoshoot:

bbnii1.jpgbbnii2.jpg

bbnii3.jpgbbnii4.jpg

bbnii5.jpgbbnii6.jpg

bbnii7.jpgbbnii8.jpg

bbnii9.jpgbbnii10.jpg

Mangnae is so GQ

Can't wait for HQ

credits: 나비@bigbangthailand

Guest ewmoocow

I just watched the MC parts of Music Core and it was pretty funny. I think they all MCed a little bit and isn't one of the Wonder Girls missing? o.o

When SeungRi came out of no where and MCed, TOP's face was priceless.

I liked how GDYB danced to the songs that they counting down to. ;P It's cute; here are some gifs of it.

It's sad that 'Last Farewell' went down to number three. ]: How Gee is number 4?

211vrwo.jpgfc1kef.jpg

This one cracked me up! They are too cute. [: Get better soon, YB!

2eeft06.jpg

credits; bbvipz

The 'How Gee' performance was good. I noticed that GD was holding the CD cover in his hand. I liked YoungBae's solo in the beginning the most. [:

Thanks for posting up the link to watch it!

When I also saw, Eru's Manwoo's Happiness I think that GD was holding something from Burger King? o.o Eru wanted it but he had to dance for it, I think.

tam! thankyouuuu for those gifs. i hate you, youre taking up alot of my memory space. lol. jkjk, you know i love you! <333

ewmoocow thanks for those gifs. lol at top!

jess1tym4life, poop-shoop-a-loop, thanks for those caps! i still cant get over the awesomeness of yesterday's special stage, the first thing i did after i woke up was watch that perf, before i even went to the toilet. lol. :lol:

t.yama! thankyouuuu for that link, i had school so i missed it! thanks!! :)

xingg, thanks for the cartoon pic. and for the caps.

stardaisy212, thanks for those gifs.

vip_gd, thanks for the yt link.

thanks trangtwo for those links, and the NII pics.

caps!

e0070055_479af96cb0c32.jpg

e0070055_479af96f989b8.jpg

e0070055_479af972de2d2.jpg

e0070055_479af9749c299.jpg

e0070055_479af98a471ac.jpg

e0070055_479af98e48591.jpg

e0070055_479af994bb887.jpg

e0070055_479af9ae8dd15.jpg

e0070055_479af9b056816.jpg

e0070055_479af9b264813.jpg

e0070055_479af9b3edd46.jpg

e0070055_479af9b56b96e.jpg

credits:bbvipz

Guest akfgtenshi

THE POSTERS ARE SO FLYY! *drooling*

especially magnae's! o.o~

omaaa! he's looking so sexy! *faints*

lol~

it seems everyone liked YB's dance solo best from How Gee's perf. o.o~

lol~ me too! x3~

Guest touchtheskies.

*joins the club*

likes YB dance ! :D <3

i kinda thought they din really do much during the performance? :x just like some moving around. but it was good, nonetheless ! (: and jiyong, hahaha he's sucha cute bumblebee <33333

and the VIPs there, OMG. totally rocked the place eh? i think they kinda filled it up? hahaha.

Guest latiana2003

thanks for sharing those wonderfill gifs, pics and links!!

i luved YB's solo at the beginning! that was my fav part of the performance also =D

i havent seen the Last Farewell performance part of it yet. im gonna go watch it now

and seungri does look GQ in that picture lol

Guest reikochoi07

thank you for the pics and gifs everyone!

oh no...YB's not his usual hyperactive self

especially compared to their Last Farewell performances...

i hope he gets to rest so he can be back to normal

trangtwo

those NII photos are hottah hottah!

Tam! thanks for the awesome gifs! the one of top &

haha

is so funny ^^

jess1tym4life & Poop-Shoop-A-Loop thanks for the caps

xingg thnx 4 the music core caps ^^

trangtwo thanx for the links to music core and the nii photoshoot pics!

ewmoocow the gifs of gd and taeyang were really cute! thanks!

Zura3.DS&SR. thanks for all the caps from todays performance =)

GIFS!

f0001987_479b1de32da20.gif

f0001987_479b1d444af95.gif

f0001987_479b1d427ca07.gif

f0001987_479b1d3fa8039.gif

1201346967_0126topds.gif

1201340121_YB001.gif

1201340121_VI001.gif

1201340121_DS001.gif

Credits to bbvipz

i love the special stage with Haha.They're like having so much fun while doing the perf with him.I guess it right.TOP & HaHa just make a good partner with their dorkyness.They're like brothers when they were on the floor during the 'last farewell' perf & as usual TOP was confused at first & then follow suit.Just love this guy's natural nature :blush:

& during the music core,the other big bang guys were just randomly there.& look at TOP's face,it was hilarious.Just a little off-track-But it's as if he's really like 'hey daesung!i just want to have some time with sun ye.You spoil it!',when he just randomly appeared out of nowhere at first

speaking of music core,their perf of 'how gee' was better than i thought.They can perform it live quite well!Kudos to them!

next is the perfomance on 'last farewell' & i love the remix!but its sad to hear that this song had moved down from no.1 to no.3,right?..but nvm..

tam-thans girl for sharing those gifs!recently there quite a lot of TODAE & G-RI moments!& love the 'love' between TOP & GD,too.The HYUNGS' LOVE :lol: on top of that,i like the gifs on the time when TOP was confused at first before he finally follow suit with HaHa's lying on the floor.That was one of the natural yet hilarious moments of the special stage.

POOP-SHOOP-A-LOOP-ahh!!look at TOP,the last gifs that you've shared.He seemed to be very flexible at the neck,unlike the others.It's weird to know,but when he does that,i find it quite cool.But in any case TOP is a weird hottie.. B)

Archived