{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest picklypickly

Nevermind on my last request. I managed to screen cap it from the Nii site. Also found these while I was there. Don't think they've been shared before...

They look cute in this one. From when they were on MVAD

gdsyo0.jpg

a little blurry...

gds1hx8.jpg

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Woahhhhh. Is GD still growing?! I distinctly renember Daesung being the second tallest member o____o or maybe he's standing on something cause in the second pic Daesung is taller. But either way.. they (referring more to SR and GD) grow so fast I square! xD I renember when GD was almost Taeyang's height (slightly taller) during their documentary days. And SeungRi looks like he's grown everytime I see him lol. I think he's as tall as Daesung now o_o

Oh and that pic of Taeyang with the kitty is so cuuutee >.< I've seen it so many times but not the bigger pic, lol. For some reason I always thought the kitty was the cat from SHREK (puss in boots) .............. my brain would twist everything around and all I'd see is Taeyang holding a cartoon kitty >_< never registered in my brain it was real even though I've seen a moving gif of it - until I saw the bigger version of the pic :P

btw something random I saw at bbvipz o.o

img_3_4_0.gif

credit: 동동배☆@bbvipz

lol funny fans. Look at the left Taeyang expression :lol: almost exactly like TOP's :phew::P

Guest Kikiness

^I think TOP's hair looked the best in the 4th and 6th block! hahaha the mini mohawk makes him look a bit younger. But his hair looks so soft in the hairstyle he has now =P

I'm gonna miss them when they head off to Japan...

I don't think this is ever gonna happen, but I really want to see them perform with DBSK

Guest stardaisy212

heres is a article of big bang and haha

PP08012500002.JPG

▲ 빅뱅과 하하

[이데일리 SPN 박미애기자]지난해 가요계를 뜨겁게 달군 빅뱅과 하하(본명 하동훈)가 깜짝 팀을 결성했다.

빅뱅과 하하는 25일 오후 6시 생방송으로 진행되는 KBS 2TV ‘뮤직뱅크'(연출 윤현준)의 '스페셜 스테이지' 코너에서 각각의 히트곡인 '마지막 인사'와 '너는 내 운명'을 함께 부른다.

이를 위해 빅뱅과 하하는 최근 서울 홍대 인근의 한 연습실에서 호흡을 맞췄다.

빅뱅의 소속사 YG엔터테인먼트의 한 관계자에 따르면 빅뱅과 하하는 이번 무대에서 특별한 춤을 선보일 예정이다. 얼마 전 대성(본명 강대성)이 방송에서 춰 화제가 된 '아 추워 춤'을 하하의 무대를 위해 함께 추기로 했다.

두 팀의 무대가 특별하게 느껴지는 이유는 '뮤직뱅크'가 순위제를 도입한 이후 이들이 나란히 1위를 차지한 바 있기 때문. 빅뱅은 순위제 도입 첫 주에 '마지막 인사'로 1위를 차지했고 하하는 지난 18일 '너는 내 운명'으로 디지털 음원차트에서 1위를 차지한 바 있다.

이데일리 SPN 박미애 기자 orialdo@

저작권자ⓒ 함께 만들고 함께 즐기는 엔터테인먼트 포털, ‘이데일리 SPN’

기사 원문

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead...mp;curtype=read

credits to bbvipz.com

i guessing that it is talking about their special stage and big bang leaving for japan

picklypickly:: HAHA ! GD looked taller than DAE DAE..both are adorable!!!

ewmoocow: i'm loving TOP's short hair..hehe..but i like block 4 as well...thanks for the pics...

wendy: thanks for the CAPS.TOP looked super fly in that video....it's just sad that he got dumped by the girl..grrrr...

TOP SPAM!!!

WHAT A DORK!!! BUT STILL LOVING HIM.

2004244597833595198_rs.jpg

2004218994445444667_rs.jpg

THIS CRACKED ME! MIRROR AND ALL..

2004258927505543453_rs.jpg

AWWW SEUNGRI AND TOP

2004274276341651070_rs.jpg

2004233837224924127_rs.jpg

2004091887935416385_rs.jpg

2004082257965498695_rs.jpg

2004050675285895156_rs.jpg

CREDIT: BBVIPZ

Guest kewlnbubbly

Big Bang will be performing "How Gee" + "Last Farewell" for MBC Music Core also~

- SBS Inkigayo

- YDG Love Letter

GD's solo pic (can't wait for Daesung's <3)

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w201/me...af/1753c5e2.jpg

c: (tagged on picture)

hi everyone!

this kid definitely knows the meaning of the word "diverse"... i love how g-dragon presents himself, his own style, non-conforming, bold and upfront...his confidence exudes every time :)

i can't wait to see them perform "How Gee"... i'm sure they'll be fine, being the song is in english and all! and i'm also excited on their (BB) special stage with HaHa! that's definitely going to be a riot,lolz!

and also, i seriously don't know who's the tallest among them because most of the time, some of the BB members are sitting or in a formation of sorts, so i can't decipher but the last time i checked, it looked like Daesung is the tallest... what do you guys think? or is seungri taller?

Guest rain_forever_bi

x3bbysmiles

i know...i was happy to order one...but sad when it got canceled...

i hope they will put the blanket out for sale too..i mean...i am sure they sold a lot before they discontinued ...

everyone again...thanks for all the updates; and pictures..loved every single one of them!!

Guest melodygreenleaf

Fake Headlines for 2008 Chosen by Big Bang

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

35712e0b.jpg

# Big Bang, Sold Out Japan Concert

Big Bang's first project for 2008 is to advance in Japan. Their motto is to "get known from the bottom" by having activities underground. [*T/N: In other words, they want to start out small and gradually gain popularity] Big Bang plans to show off its power with hiphop music and hold performances instead of participating in broadcasted shows. First promotion video "How Gee" was already released and received a huge response. Their aim for promoting in Japan is to receive recognition for their musical abilities.

"The single comes out in January. The song is in English, and in our music video, we have a rap battle with TOP and Daesung on one team and the remaining three on the other. Rather than as 'haryu' singers, we wanted to advance as international stars, so we enforced a more hiphop color. We're not going to do broadcasted shows at the very beginning, but instead surprise everyone with performances and attain more attention through word of mouth." (Taeyang)

Wanting to be known as just "Big Bang" rather than "haryu singers", they are hoping to expand their fan base by performing at clubs. Later, they wish to sell out their Japan concert in March.

"We'll probably hold a concert at an auditorium in Dokkyo. It's not really large, but its small size excites us even more. There's no pressure, and it seems like it'll be fun. Also, Big Bang does those kind of concerts better." (Jiyong)

# Taeyang, New Solo Singer Award

After promotion of the second minialbum is over, member Taeyang plans to focus on his solo album. Last year, Big Bang aimed to have its name known; this year, the members aim to have their individual skills known. Taeyang, the first member to attempt this, will work hard for the rookie singer award with the music style he likes.

"My solo album is going to be released, but I still feel some doubts. Just the fact [that I'm having a solo album] is an honor. But even still, I feel burdened. My feelings for 2008 are completely different. Right now, I'm in the middle of recording songs. I think the album will come out around March~April, and I think I'm going to have songs closer to black music than the songs now." (Taeyang)

"Taeyang has to do really well. That way the other members' solo plans can advance steadily in the future.(laugh)" (Jiyong)

As for TOP, he dreams of a New Actor Award. Having started his acting career in the KBS drama "I am Sam", TOP plans to meet the fans through acting in many dramas in 2008 also.

Currently, he is in the middle of looking for his next work.

# Big Bang 2nd Album, Another Success

Big Bang is planning to release its 2nd album during the second half of 2008. Although they haven't begun working on it yet, they desire to put out an even bigger result than they had in 2007.

"Our goal last year was to 'have music that represents us'. We really focused a lot on that back then, but now, our goal became 'let's retain what we have'. If we don't change a lot from now on, I feel like we'll do well. I wish our 2nd album does well and that news saying "No more albums can be sold because there are none left" will come out." (Jiyong)

[*T/N: GD is alluding to a bunch of articles that came out a few months ago about how they have no more albums left to sell for (what I think) their first album, first minialbum, and first single.]

Although Big Bang would not reveal the direction and color the album will take, it is clear that they are self-confident in surprising the music world once again.

# Seungri, Makes Sense

Another goal of the Big Bang members is to make magnae Seungri make sense. Out of all his opinions on this and that, only 20% connects. (Seungri answered that it would be 60%, but the other members all disagreed) In order to help Seungri, the other members recommend books for him to read.

"Seungri says a lot of things that don't match the situation. He needs work on little more on language.(laugh) To be honest, Taeyang and I worked hard because we could have been kicked out from the company if our test scores fell below 85. But Daesung and Seungri gave up school because of their activities as singers. Because of that, we recommend books to them and teach them a lot. Daesung follows us well, while Seungri...(laugh)" (Jiyong)

"Can we talk about something else? I read a lot of books about the secret of success in life." (Seungri)

"Honestly, people don't see a singer as young even though the singer is young. Once after I had finished an interview when I was fifteen years old, I got punished a lot by my hyungs in the company. 'Although you're 15 years old, the people see you as a singer. So you can't present yourself as a fifteen year old, but as a singer.' Even though the fans give us books as presents often, it'd be nice if Seungri reads more." (Jiyong)

# Daesung, In a Passionate Love Affair with Top Star "A"

[*T/N: Reporters in Korea use "A" if they do not know the specific person. It's used in a way like "A said to B that..."]

Among the Big Bang's members' chosen fake headlines, there was one about Daesung's passionate love affair. Daesung responded smiling widely, "If so, then how about once with a top star?" Another headline was by magnae Seungri, who said he wanted to suddenly grow and reach a height of 190cm.

We will be waiting for the new year 2008 to also become Big Bang's year.

-

Edit: Some people got confused about the "fake headlines" thing. Hopefully this will clear it up.

Basically, Big Bang was asked to choose the headlines they would like to see most in 2008.

So when they say "Big Bang, Sold Out Japan Concert", they're saying that they want to see a news article like that in the future. Obviously these headlines would be fake because they haven't happened yet.

All these headlines are FAKE. This is a good article in that it shows what BIG BANG wants for 2008.

-

does any1 know what album is Last farewell on ??? or better yet does any1 have the mp3???

It's on their 2nd minialbum "Hot Issue". It's against Soompi rules to share files.

Guest rain_forever_bi

@melodygreenleaf

thanks for the translation...

i can't wait for their second album to come out..and taeyang's solo...

*ugh*i hope they come here to the states to promote and a concert..i would love to see them

perform live...

thanks again..thanks for sharing all the great pictures...!!

Guest trangtwo

^Actually, the concert hasn't sold out yet...that was just a 'fake headline' that they chose...they just wish to sell out at this point. Also, they haven't really done any promotions for the concert, I believe.

Thanks for the translations Melody! Ahh I enjoyed reading that article!

Whoa, so I so didn't know that the How Gee MV received a huge response. That's greaaat.

I think what they're doing is smart. Starting off very low-key and gradually gaining more and more fans. 'Cause they don't really need to go to Japan, expecting huge success right away...Yep YG knows what he's doing.

Aww YB's feeling burdened...I can't wait for his solo, but yes, I'm also nervous for him. Ahh can't wait for that soulful-ness <3

Top!! The big boy is probably going to go on 2 hours of sleep again?! Ahh well I can't wait to see him in some more dramas...but he better take good care of himself!

Dang, so they're not even gonna let us know what to expect from the second album. Now I'm really curious XD

ROFLMAO @ the Seung Ri part. OMO poor mangnae...they're all ganging up on him lol. He needs to read more books? This is just hilarious. But that's what I love about him! <3 haha

Guest grritseve

ahh but either wayy big bang is always sold outt! fake headline or not..

btw, i'm selling a double sided BB poster... follow my siggyy for more info. PM me if interested :]

DSC00046.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

Thanks melodygreenleaf for the translations. I just had to LOL at that paragraph about seungri haha.

Poor guy, I bet his self-esteem dropped by 20% or something rofl.

ooh Daesung's love affair? Hot topic ;)

has anyone posted this? Big Bang on another radioshow

if not, then here ya go

GD speaking chinese and TY speaking japanese of course

Tei's music Island

BB singing cuts & Last Farewell

teehee just had to share this

1201164230_8-1.jpg

more pictures from MVD

I love the 'towel mufflers' daesung is wearing ^^ I wna try to make that one day n_n

1201234951_S7301196_3.jpg

1201234951_S7301098.jpg

1201234951_S7301084.jpg

1201234951_S7301081.jpg

credit bbvipz

Guest AJValentine2.0

Okay Can I just give my boys props for sexin' up some Peanuts shirts. I mean c'mon. Who sexify 40 year old cartoon characters. And just sport it like it's hot. PROPS!!!!!

Guest Leena651

Yes, it's good to hear that BB is going to start from bottom up. I too, believe this is a wise choice YG has made. Gd said it himself that peforming underground suits them better and there will be no presure on them. If I had to choose what type of BB concert to go to I would definitely chose the club. They're just better and the artists really have a chance to just be themselves with their fans. More RAWness!

Awww, TaeYang's solso :) A lot of TY maniacs in my neck of the woods are going to be very HAPPY to hear this ^_^ However, I'm very happy for him, but also worry too. Hopefully, TY will be able to balance the presure. He seems the most mature out of the group so I believe he'll do just fine. Any album produced by YG is AWESOME. I hope he'll have some English tracks.

Yeah, Yeah :lol: TOP is acting again! I love this news the BEST! I can see TOP bringing back teen flicks like Volcano High, The Guy was Kool, Make it Big, My little bride and Once Upon a Time in High School. All those were GREAT teen flicks back then. I hope some smart director realizes where to invest and creat more of these kinds of movies and star TOP in them :D

BTW - Thanks Melody for the translation article. It's good to know where BB is heading in 2008.

Guest xXsmilesXx

Thanks melody for the article

their fake headlines..well Daesung's headline is lol

Whoot i hope that Daesung's love affair goes right

heh can't wait for Yb's solo..

omg credits to the soshi-bang thread.

dude i was listening to this and the boys actually sounded quite good and totally made the song their own. haha i really loved daedae's voice in it, haha very big bang, but still cute.

Big Bang FANS singing Girls' Generation

edit : aww i just found out it wasn't the boys, but just some fans from their VIP fanclub i guess, but its still pretty interesting version.

Guest naturalhonee

omg credits to the soshi-bang thread.

dude i was listening to this and the boys actually sounded quite good and totally made the song their own. haha i really loved daedae's voice in it, haha very big bang, but still cute.

Big Bang FANS singing Girls' Generation

edit : aww i just found out it wasn't the boys, but just some fans from their VIP fanclub i guess, but its still pretty interesting version.

honestly that doesnt sound anything like big bang!! (edit: oops didnt read ur edit)

and thanks melodygreenleaf for the translation abt their fake headlines

"Seungri, Makes Sense" HAHAHAHAHA omgg thats so endearing lol

i think he's been better recently tho..he's been making long speeches in recent radio shows, and they're usually followed by DJs and fans' oohs and aahs

Archived