{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest heartsongs

It's nearly the end of the month and I'm already broke :sweatingbullets: but I can't help buying a quite expensive magazine because there's an article about Big Bang. It's about Big Bang from the debut to now, their hits, concert and some awards. They use old pics of Big Bang and there're some comments that I don't like but it's still a good article though. Big Bang is great and I'm sure in the future they will show that the write's wrong :tongue2:

I took some pics.

Big Bang in Vietnamese magazine

http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc04571uw6.jpg

http://img252.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc04573ne3.jpg

http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc04575zm1.jpg

(I have some problem with the IMG tag so you have to click the link, sorry for the incovenience)

Credit me if you take out

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS A MUST WATCH !

seriously crack me up when i watched it during the broadcast

daesung ah ~ you seriously need to appear more on varieties show ..

cos you really good and making ppl laugh ><"

DAESUNG FUNNY MOMENTS

ps. angiie and zura .. i guess i knw why you two love him .. lol .. he's such a cutie xD

THIS IS FOR ALL YB LOVERS !!! seriously must listen ok ? thought abit short ><"

TAEYANG'S BEAUTIFUL VOCALS

^wah!that's cool to have big bang featured in your country's magazine~~too bad here in my country i don't even see any of their album on sale..

& those daesung's gifs from MVAD is too dorky to be missed.THUMBS UP to those Dae's moves :lol:

taeyang's vocals really brings out the song so well~~but however he sounded a little different than usual but still sounded nice!

★KIKO the pics from the radioshow,waiting & been searching for it!& love it!thans!& not forgetting lots of TOP'S PICS!!what a great day to start with.. :w00t:

basically i've been stalking in this forum,every single day at least 2 times per day

Guest babi3xblu3

OMG! I MET BIG BANG!

and then suddendly... TAEYANG turns around and says HI! *o*~ so i say hi to him too! *getting nervous*~ and then he asked me "where are you from"... and i said: "hmm... Brasil"~ but i didn't think he heard it so he asked again: "where??"~ and i repeated my self and he said: "Brasil... ooh. nice to meet you"~ and then he put his hand out for me to shake it! my head was literally going carzy by then! i was sooooooooo nervous! and my hands were in my coat's pocket and it would come out! lol~ but i finally got it out and shook his hand! >.<~ oh myyy! i was sooo happy after that!! and then he went out the same way! and when we got out of the building there was a couple o korean fans on the outside... dude! when they saw him there all started screming "TAEYANG! TAEYANG!!"~ and i for some reason gave a chuckled a little from the way they were screaming... and then i looked a TaeYang, smiled, said goodbye and bowed. and he answered with a smile and waved at me!! *faints*~ i swear... his english is WAY better than i though! o.o~ he speaks relli well! there is no korean accent! *was shocked* this was one of the best days of my life! *crying*

HEYYY. taeyang held out his hand to you right? doesnt that mean you're his type of girl? someone posted quite a few pages back that if taeyang saw a fan that he likes he would hold out his hand to her first? :D yea .. just pointing that out

edit: or now that i read it over, maybe he saw that gdragon was cranky so he treated you nicely. hahah either way yb's a sweetie =)

Guest viet13aby90

OMG! I MET BIG BANG!
HOLY LSDJFJSDL! I cannot believe you got to go in during rehearsals! Your dad is amazinggg!

Haha. I was straight CHEESIN' while reading your whole experience.

I'm SOOOO happy for you. I'm sure GD isn't like that all the time. You just caught him at a bad time.

From what I hear, he's quite the sweetie :wub:

Ahhhh, I can only imagine YBaebyy's english skills<3 Hehe, I'm dead set on meeting him one day :D

Him and baby Seungri :)

You really are SOOO lucky to be able to go backstage.

Whatta dream for meee. Hehe.

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome experience!

HAHA! I never knew Jiyong had a girlfriend! I don't even understand Korean, but listening to him talk to his gf on Boom's radio show was gahhh-- a little hard to listen to haha. However, is it okay to envy his gf, even though he's younger than me by a lot? Hahaha!

Anyway, thanks for the translations, pictures, and links everyone!

yea i was like o.0 all the way while watching youtube. o.0

but well as long as he is happy

Those weren't actually the boys' girlfriends. They just had to play the roles of the fans' boyfriends.

Which was EXTREMELY hilarious, especially being that DaeDae's girlfriend turned out to be a BOY!

HAHAH, LMAOROFLcopterrrrr.<3

why so-1 have to leave this group?????

im a new fans so i dont know...........their fans called as what???

Like others have said, he wasn't ready for "showbiz" but I really did like him =/

Big Bang calls their fans VIPs, but thanks to our wonderful Monica(mon5482@soompi) she came up with iVIP for the International VIPs.

Pretty nifty, eh? :)

Ah, the MVAD clips were sooo cute.

And the MC clips? Ahh not enough words to describe how cute that was!>the wondergirls should be out of the counrty more often. hehe.<

Once again, thanks so much everyone for keeping this thread alive!

VIP Fighting! BB Hwaiting! <3

yvonne

wooooh~ thanks everyone for all the updates

thanks josephineeee for the link

ima go watch it

but first i'll have to wait for it to load haha

hmmm, that reminds me .. I haven't watched the previous episode

something about them running on a treadmill

edit.

okay, so I watched it and

i'm dying from laughter xDD

daesung is so funny .. just going on and on and on w/o saving a last drop of water XDD

omg I wna show this to my frd

and thanks ★KIKO for the pictures ^^v

whoa a swedish forum? haha, I find it amusing .. there are fans in sweden? I never knew that

i'm so naive lol. then againnnnnnn everyone is an InternationalVIP

SEUNGRI!! ^^

he is such a dorkkk!

i'm gna nickname him dorknae or something haha. jk

dorkhp1.jpg

gosh nowadays, I don't have much stuff to say about big bang

I bet the finals is sucking the fun outta me

Guest helennn

thanks for all the updates ^^

daedae on mvad;

ohboy, that was so adorable (:

haha, his dances are so sillyy ;D

DLKJFSLKDJfDSFLKJDF, help me out heree.

hollywood bowl tickets sell tommorow.

idk weather to get garden or pool circle tickets.

do you guys think BB's going ?

if i knew for sure bb was going, i would buy pool circle,

should i risk the chance and buy pool circle tickets anyways?

i wonder if im allowed to talk about this here :X

...am i?

Hi! I'm a new Big Bang fan! Just wanna say I get sooo high listening to their songs, my parents thought I was onto drugs or something. But after clarifying, my parents are cool with it.

:( My mum seems unreceptive any boyband except for Shinhwa. So working on getting her to like Big Bang, DBSK etc. ( I love them too!)

thanks for the updates iVIPs!!

thanks for the loads of pics, especially lovie TOP!!

haha thanks Kiko for the lion daesung!

hello auntievain, welcome for being new iVIPs!! owh i know that feeling, my brothers always tease me for being so fanatic, but naa...i love Big Bang!!

Guest splendidlure

big-bang-8th-jukeon.jpg

BIG BANG, defies gravity!

BIG BANG’s “Last Farewell” is still JukeOn chart’s number 1 song for the 8th consecutive week! Now, that is one hard record to break.

Younha’s “First Snow” rose 3 steps and landed on the 2nd spot while V.O.S’s Park Ji Hun’s digital single “The Day I Miss You” jumped 22 spots and ranked 3rd. Joo, who debuted in the chart at 55, now placed 7th.

Source: Newsen + krnloop for translating

woot! go big bang<3 last farewell is very addictive.

Guest babymarzy07

Hi! I'm a new Big Bang fan! Just wanna say I get sooo high listening to their songs, my parents thought I was onto drugs or something. But after clarifying, my parents are cool with it.

:( My mum seems unreceptive any boyband except for Shinhwa. So working on getting her to like Big Bang, DBSK etc. ( I love them too!)

hahhaha i used to be like ur mom. i was purely solid shinhwa and couldnt get into any other group too much. i came became too hooked on BB, they are the only group ive liked as much. ^^ i got my bro to listen to them now hahahha

thanks for all the gifs and stuff!! ^^

my MVAD isnt finshing downloading yet!! :(

i cant wait to see it!! ^^

hehehhe

i love BB mcing Music Core!!

i wish they could all the time!!

Seungri was just too cute!!

G-RI love!! those were cute moments!

TOpDae!! Aww...

question, does anyone go to this CB? http://clubbox.co.kr/theREALiVIPSUBS?

i used to all the time. now i when i open it some korean words and a stop sign appear? anyone know why?

is it closed? under repair or something? ^^ thanks!

yea i was like o.0 all the way while watching youtube. o.0

but well as long as he is happy

no no no! that's not really GD's girlfriend.

on BOOM's fun fun radio there is a section where the celebs calls up some random fans and pretends to be their BF or GF (if the celebs are girls).

all the BIG BANG boys did it.

OMG i love the TOP-DAE action on music core. i really wish they could do this together all the time. hahaha. it's so much fun. but yeah i know...they need their rest.

DS on mvad was hilarious. it's hella funny how he didn't stop...so i think one of the camera man was on a snowboard while trying to catch up to him. hahahha. it's funny how you see all the staffs running after daesung...so that they can stop him. hahaha.

thanks for all the gifs and pictures and links.

gotta love big bang!

Guest akfgtenshi

akfgtenshi: mannnnnn you must loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove your dad after that im so jealous! taeyang seems like such a sweetie, and seungri smiled at you <333333 ahhh i would have melted on the spot.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! i love my dad so much! ;_;~ he seriously has done so much for me! >o<

ah omg... i mentally melted when SR smiled! and when i was talking to TY too!

i have no idea how i was able to stay sane! lol~ i wonder what would've happened if i had screamed, hugged them or something! XD"

i was so afraid of my reaction! i didn't know what it would be like... o.o" i'm glad it came out natural. *relieved*

seriously... i didn't want to seem like some crazy fan. (even though i'm completely crazy about them~ XD")

HEYYY. taeyang held out his hand to you right? doesnt that mean you're his type of girl? someone posted quite a few pages back that if taeyang saw a fan that he likes he would hold out his hand to her first? :D yea .. just pointing that out

edit: or now that i read it over, maybe he saw that gdragon was cranky so he treated you nicely. hahah either way yb's a sweetie =)

O.O~ OMFG! WHEN I READ WUT U WROTE MY MIND WENT COMPLETELY BLANK OF JUST THINKING OF THE IDEA OF TY LIKING ME!

*falls off the chair*~ lol~

well... it could be possible... ok. not relli. lol~ but anyways....

but i think it would be kinda weird since i am quite taller than him! (i'm basically a tiny bit shorter than SR...) o.o~ and yeaah... it's basically impossible. XD"

he was probably being extra nice because GD was cranky or something... or simply because he was curious about the weird foreigner that was "running" after them! hahahaha~ XD~ but it was the best minute of my life! XD~ the small talk with him + the handshake. lol~

thanks everyone for the links, gif and pics! <3

*_*~ the gifs are awesooome! especially the DS ones! XD~ hahaha!

i love his dance moves!~ <3 soooo cute!

Guest trangtwo

akfgtenshi: =o So YB isn't that shy anymore! He actually started a convo with another girl ROFL how cute. My goodness I can imagine how cute he was. That smile alone...if I were you, I'd probably have this expression on my face ---> :o <--- and not be able to form whole sentences...or a whole word actually. Not in the presence of that fine human being. (lol ok joking, I don't think I'd be that retarded XD)

But speaking of YB, AISHH, I forgot all about his lil 'mohawk' haircut. I was so looking forward to a fresh new look. Get. rid. of. the. hats. ASAP. Please =|

Dae Sung on MVAD. OMO. The only word to describe it is: cute (of course). LMAO sucked for him. He lost a shoe, and was the only one who went wayyy past the finish point. Like dang, is anyone gonna stop him? I seriously laughed so much. Ahhh <3

Guest josephineeee

JOJO'S TWO PHOTOS TIME !

-_______-

1200900192_simsim15080121030358580.jpg

1200900237_attach_758_1.jpg

lazy gd sit on the chair while others stand and sing ><"

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK !

credits to imbc + bbvipz

Guest melodygreenleaf

question, does anyone go to this CB? http://clubbox.co.kr/theREALiVIPSUBS?

i used to all the time. now i when i open it some korean words and a stop sign appear? anyone know why?

is it closed? under repair or something? ^^ thanks!

I'm don't exactly remember what the team decided (I'm on hiatus right now for finals... technically I shouldn't be here either xD), but I'm pretty sure it'll be open soon, if not already. We closed it for two weeks and it's running now?

any other therealivipsubber help me out here? xD

-

Now for some very exciting news. This is a snippet from an article about their activities in Japan.

Starting from the next month, Big Bang plans to promote in Japan, Thailand, and AMERICA.

Big Bang will have activities in Japan with "How Gee" and hold a concert in March.

They are also planning to promote in Thailand and perform in America.

I have NO idea if this is referring to Hollywood Bowl, so please don't bombard me with questions.

Also, this does not mean they are coming to America for certain. (the article only says "plans" not "will")

for the 8TH TIME!?..they're just amazing.but what can i say,'last farewell' is way cool & addictiveas what you said!been listening to it for months,watching their perf on this song,but yet difficult to get tired of it. :D

CONGRATS THEN!!BB HWAITING! iVIPs & VIPs HWAITING!

JOSIPHINEEE:: LOVE THOSE PICS!! FROM WHAT PERFORMANCE IS THAT???

SwTaZnLayDee : thanks for the NEWS!!! whoah! 8 weeks! BIG BANG is soooo great!!! congratulations!

MELODY!!!:: THANKS FOR THE INFO! i do hope they make it BIG overseas!!!!!

guys.please don't quote on PICS...

2001272447873987924_rs.jpg

2001228684364886883_rs.jpg

2001232902368660455_th.jpg

credit: BESTIZ

Now for some very exciting news. This is a snippet from an article about their activities in Japan.

Starting from the next month, Big Bang plans to promote in Japan, Thailand, and AMERICA.

Big Bang will have activities in Japan with "How Gee" and hold a concert in March.

They are also planning to promote in Thailand and perform in America.

I have NO idea if this is referring to Hollywood Bowl, so please don't bombard me with questions.

Also, this does not mean they are coming to America for certain. (the article only says "plans" not "will")

ahhh Thailand ~!!! >___< *scream*

so glad to know that they plan to come again ^ ^ since last time when they come, i don't know so much about them, but this time i won't make the same mistake, lol

ps. sorry this is my first post here >.< my english skill not very well, that's why i don't dare to post my comment T_T i'm afriad that you guys might not understand me T_T

i was randomly watching 'entertainment weekly' on kbs world,then suddenly news about big bang popped up! :w00t:

i went a little crazy,though i only get to see them on tv for a while..

It's about the photoshots of nii that they'll be doing!yeah & all of them are acting so cranky.

GD replied that they don't wish to act like the tough kind of guys anymore & wanted to show the people the other side of them.

& so they had some fun time together,like dancing & singing with some songs,which i don't know off.They're just doing it so random..

The most funny part is when,the host asked them that the guys have been under the weather for last month,feeling not that well.

Then all of sudden,TOP just answered that he's well already & showing the *movement like he was showing his biceps on his arm*. :lol:

& they had to collaborate with a girl celebrity for the photoshots,she's quite popular in doing CFs.& so the host were asking BB guys to dance

a funny dance & as usual the seunghyuns brothers took up the job.& their so cute to just dance that little dance & started singing too~

but yeah,i just remembered that some of the pics one of u had posted it,a few pages back.

oh ya here is the interview w/out eng sub,though

hope it has not been posted yet

BIG BANG KBS INTERVIEW-NII photoshots

I'm don't exactly remember what the team decided (I'm on hiatus right now for finals... technically I shouldn't be here either xD), but I'm pretty sure it'll be open soon, if not already. We closed it for two weeks and it's running now?

any other therealivipsubber help me out here? xD

Yeah, we closed the CB for a few weeks because we weren't getting enough support~ we were at Bronze.

EDIT: The CB is still closed until further notice, sorrryyy! We'll letcha know when it's open again.

OMFG, by the way, omg Mel, you really are the bearer of GREAT news!!!! <333 I cannot wait for them to start their domination of the entire world!!! HAhahahahahaa!!!!!! Yeaaay, Japan, Thailand, and America!!!!!

Archived