{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest vana117724

YAY Some translation for 080107 Boom's Fun Fun radio - GD's GirlFriend CALL translation

Rough Translation:

GD: Hello.. Our xx.. it's me.

xx: Jiyong?

GD: orr what are you doing now?

xx: I'm looking at you now.

GD: Looking at me now..?

xx: orh

GD: it's embarrassing..don't do this since we're meeting in a little while..

xx: Only wanted to see you more, thats why..

GD: xx, wait a moment, can you switch off the radio.

xx: switched off

GD: orr, that's good.

GD: Our xx, we haven't been dating for a while now?

xx: laughs

GD: why do you keep laughing? I'm melted by you. I'm all melted recently.

xx: I'm been melted by you too..

GD: really.. we are really compatible with each other.

Boom: that's great

GD: Have you eaten?

xx: orh eaten a lot.

GD: What did you eat?

xx: Hot bbong (bread) and alot of rice.

GD: really really.. hot bbong, really delicious, those hot hot ones..

xx: you eat more too

GD: i'm doing program now, unable to eat.

xx: why not? come back.

GD: I thought you will do it for me

xx: I go over and make it for you

GD: orh faster get here, i miss you

xx: I'm running over..

GD: quick, waiting for you, really..

xx: then i'm going..

GD: come here, come here, come here. ah right, you went to the concert and feels very tired right

xx: em

GD: Be more comfortable and come to the waiting room and watch it.

xx: ah can i do this, you must look after me.

GD: em?

xx: you must look after me

GD: i only look at you alone.. are you angry? angry again?

xx: if i'm angry, i will write it on the diary

GD: ahh really.. don't act this way, i only have you. ah xx, how old are you in 2008?

xx: 19

GD: you are only 2 years younger than me. aigoo.. it's fast, it's fast you are reaching 20, let's get married. Let's get married.

xx: I've recorded all of this.

GD: You keep it.. how

xx: I kept it as evidence

GD: oppa can't be without you now, can't be without you.

xx: Me too.

Boom: I can't stand this anymore

GD: For my xx now, i have prepared a mini mini concert for my xx.

GD: wait a moment, i will sing a song for you.

GD: aye i have to sing a song.. sing it for you. *pause* It's not very early now, have a good sleep. After listening to it, faster go to sleep.

xx: I know..

*sings*

GD: ahhh this is embarrassing... Our xx, have a good sleep. I will give you a call after oppa ends - this program. Please wait..

Translation by cherishejang@youtube

here's the link for everyone's convienence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etK5IJZfPWY

omg.... jiyong is so mushy. he has a sexy voice though

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rain_forever_bi

lmao! he doesen't seem too interested eh ?

aw, hes so cute<3[:

lmao, wow your so stylish gd (x

dorrrrrrrrrkkk<33=

does anyone have yt links for kbs cool fm?

my computer is ooberly slow -.-

& hes like, im itchy . =D hahaa!

andddddddddd MY BLANKET FINALLY CAMEEEEEEEEE<3

2pt4f36.jpg

heheee^^ i <3 it ;D

the heart button attatches to this black loop on the other side

and you can wrap it around yourself and it'll stay on your shoulders ^^

ok..i am so jealous right now..cause i ordered one from yesasia a week ago..was excited about it..than today..when to ck it...and they had cancelled the order...they said that the company had discontinued the item..i was sad..heart broken actually..still is right now...so lucky you..wish i have it too...

thanks for sharing them pictures though...

again everyone..thanks for all the updates and pictures...

congrats to big bang for winning the Mnet award!!

The same happened to me...

I'm really sad right now...ughhh so frustrating!!!

I don't understand...I ordered 2 days after the release date...

ugh...so frustrated

I hope YG would produce more of this =_=

I'll write them an email

I really want the blanket T__________________T

The radio show was funny,

actually cheered me up a little bit

The girlfriend thing was so awkward lol

Guest akfgtenshi

OMG! I MET BIG BANG!

just a couple of hours ago... i went to MBC to try to watch music core cause i had heard that i only needed to get there around 10:00 and leave my name there and all... so yeah! i went... but when i got there with my dad (yeaaah. my dad took me. u.u)~ and we started talking with the guy in front of the parking lot and asked how to get the tickets and all... he said we had to get it ONLINE! *depression*~ i swear i had already given up then... but my dad kep trying(i swear my dad is crazy sometimes!!)... and then i said to try to go to the other gates... and my dad said to see if there was someone who spoke english there! and yeah! we started talking with this lady that was together with this guy... and we asked them about how to get in and all... and they said they worked in MBC! *o*~but they weren't from the same department and all... and then~ and omg... while we were talking... Big Bang's car went in the parking area! *o*~ waaah!~and yeeaaah~ my dad kept talking to the guy asking him how we could get in, or if he could get us in or whatever... AND HE GOT US IN! and i watched the REHERSAL! *o*~ and like... when i got there... i don't relli know who was singing... but yeah. i was watching it and all... and i kept looking around trying to see if i found Big Bang anywhere. and when i looked at the seats... THEY WERE SITTING ABOUT 8 METERS FROM WHERE I WAS! (i was standing near the stage) *o*~ i could see Daesung's green coat and TaeYang's white hat. XD~ and omaaa! i was so excited! and then my dad kep saying why not go sit close to them and all... since there were so many free seats... and yeah! we sat 4 rows in front of them on the isle to their left. <3

righ... then claziqquai sang... and then this other woman... and then the lady that was saying who would be next said for Big Bang to come! *o*~ and yeah! they came down... first DS, then GD and TOP... and when Seungri was passing beside me i suddenly decided to say something to him. so i caught his attention, said "big bang hwaiting" (i know... pretty lame of me)~ ah he looked a me, gave a sweet smile and waved. XD~ and yeaah! then they went up stage to practice their performance of Last Farewell. <3~ and hmm... IT WAS SO GOOD! they looked relli tired though.. >.<~ like... relli worn out. and yeaaah. i sang along with the song and all... and i had gone to the front of the stage to watch them upclose... and yeah! lol~~ when they were done they went down and passed by me to leave... so i told my dad: "ok dad... we can go home... i already saw what i wanted" but actually what i had in mind was *follow big bang on their way out!!*~ hahaha and yeah! i went out just after GD... and hmm... when we were in the hallway i called him and when he looked back at me i said: "errmm.. hmmm... i'm a huge big bang fan and hmm... i'm from Brasil. keep doing your best! o/"~ and he just smiled relli weirdly and kept walking. o.o~ (he looked kinda grumpy...)~ and then they kept going the way we were going... and then suddendly... TAEYANG turns around and says HI! *o*~ so i say hi to him too! *getting nervous*~ and then he asked me "where are you from"... and i said: "hmm... Brasil"~ but i didn't think he heard it so he asked again: "where??"~ and i repeated my self and he said: "Brasil... ooh. nice to meet you"~ and then he put his hand out for me to shake it! my head was literally going carzy by then! i was sooooooooo nervous! and my hands were in my coat's pocket and it would come out! lol~ but i finally got it out and shook his hand! >.<~ oh myyy! i was sooo happy after that!! and then he went out the same way! and when we got out of the building there was a couple o korean fans on the outside... dude! when they saw him there all started screming "TAEYANG! TAEYANG!!"~ and i for some reason gave a chuckled a little from the way they were screaming... and then i looked a TaeYang, smiled, said goodbye and bowed. and he answered with a smile and waved at me!! *faints*~ i swear... his english is WAY better than i though! o.o~ he speaks relli well! there is no korean accent! *was shocked* this was one of the best days of my life! *crying*

AHH!!! .. WHO in here can't stop listening to farewell? ^.^ I am so crazy in love with that song argg. Cant get it off my head. but anyway

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/Sun.../bigbang119.png

-- is this Tae Yang oppa? hmm.. but yeah found it in AF and i thought it was too cute =D (hope it not posted yet)

and two icon of TOP!! I make =]

credit if use.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/Sun...NG/topicon2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/Sun...ANG/TOPICON.gif

^That's really him? It doesn't even look like him!

Wow, he looks a bit different?

Or maybe it's just the fact that I can't see his face.

PLEASE STOP QUOTING PICTURES! REMOVE IMG TAGS!

OMG! GD'S GIRLFRIEND CALL! He's so...OMG! LOL!

He's so...sweeet. I died just hearing his voice, being so mushyy.

Oh GAAWWWDD, I just wanna marry him! XD!

JIYONGLOVEEEE<3

LOL! And the radio show thing with Seung Ri<333

When he made that comment that when there's pretty girls,

he purposely takes his time doing the autograph XD!

Silly Seung Ri!

Guest helennn

OMG! I MET BIG BANG!

just a couple of hours ago... i went to MBC to try to watch music core cause i had heard that i only needed to get there around 10:00 and leave my name there and all... so yeah! i went... but when i got there with my dad (yeaaah. my dad took me. u.u)~ and we started talking with the guy in front of the parking lot and asked how to get the tickets and all... he said we had to get it ONLINE! *depression*~ i swear i had already given up then... but my dad kep trying(i swear my dad is crazy sometimes!!)... and then i said to try to go to the other gates... and my dad said to see if there was someone who spoke english there! and yeah! we started talking with this lady that was together with this guy... and we asked them about how to get in and all... and they said they worked in MBC! *o*~but they weren't from the same department and all... and then~ and omg... while we were talking... Big Bang's car went in the parking area! *o*~ waaah!~an yeeaaah~ my dad kept talking to the guy asking him how we could get in, or if he could get us in or whatever... AND HE GOT US IN! and i watched the REHERSAL! *o*~ and like... when i got there... i don't relli know who was singing... but yeah. i was watching it and all... and i kept looking around trying to see if i found Big Bang anywhere. and when i looked at the seats... THEY WERE SITTING ABOUT 8 METERS FROM WHERE I WAS! (i was standing near the stage) *o*~ i could see Daesung's green coat and TaeYang's white hat. XD~ and omaaa! i was so excited! and then my dad kep saying why not go sit close to them and all... since there were so many free seats... and yeah! we sat 4 rows in front of them on the isle to their left. <3

righ... then claziqquai sang... and then this other woman... and then the lady thay was saying who would be next said for Big Bang to come! *o*~ and yeah! they came down... first DS, then GD and TOP... and when Seungri was passing beside me i suddenly decided to say something to him. so i caught his attention, said "big bang hwaiting" (i know... pretty lame of me)~ ah he looked a me, gave a sweet smile and waved. XD~ and yeaah! then they went up stage to practice their performance of Last Farewell. <3~ and hmm... IT WAS SO GOOD! they looked relli tried though.. >.<~ like... relli worn out. and yeaaah. i sang along with the song and all... and i had gone to the front of the stage to watch them upclose... and yeah! lol~~ when they were done they went down and passed by me to leave... so i told my dad: "ok dad... we can go home... i already saw what i wanted" but actually what i had in mind was *follow big bang on their way out!!*~ hahaha and yeah! i went out just after GD... and hmm... when we were in the hallway i called him and when he looked back at me i said: "errmm.. hmmm... i'm a huge big bang fan and hmm... i'm from Brasil. keep doing your best! o/"~ and he just smiled relli weirdly and kept walking. o.o~ (he looked kinda grumpy...)~ and then they kept going the way we were going... and then suddendly... TAEYANG turns around and says HI! *o*~ so i say hi to him too! *getting nervous*~ and then he asked me "where are you from"... and i said: "hmm... Brasil"~ but i didn't think he heard it so he asked again: "where??"~ and i repeated my self and he said: "Brasil... ooh. nice to meet you"~ and then he put his hand out for me to shake it! my head was literally going carzy by then! i was sooooooooo nervous! and my hands were in my coat's pocket and it would come out! lol~ but i finally got it out and shook his hand! >.<~ oh myyy! i was sooo happy after that!! and then he went out the same way! and when we got out of the building there was a couple o korean fans on the outside... dude! when they saw him there all started screming "TAEYANG! TAEYANG!!"~ and i for some reason gave a chuckled a little from the way they were screaming... and then i looked a TaeYang, smiled, said goodbye and bowed. and he answered with a smile and waved at me!! *faints*~ i swear... his english is WAY better than i though! o.o~ he speaks relli well! there is no korean accent! *was shocked* this was one of the best days of my life! *crying*

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG . flaksjdflkjsdlakjfd!!!!

your so luckyy T______T;

how'd you get in rehersal...? O.O

i wish i was you ><

the boys seem so friendly ^^

sometimes i want to cry thinking about how little the chance is of me meeting any of them . LOL, i know, im lame . (x

BUT YEAAAAAAAAAAH, i want to meet them ._. :[

i want them to come to HB this year ;D

or i'd be tottally wasting my money :[

i got my blanket on dvdheaven 2 days after it was released :o

it came a week after. rain_forever_bi & Mady DID YOU GUYS GET REFUNDS?!?! O.O

i wish i spoke/understood korean <_<

i want to know everything they're saying on all the radio shows :[

OR, i wish everyone in the whole entire world could all speak english (:

wouldn't that be grrreeatt? ;D i want to know what they're saying in the radio shows T___T;

alkdjfalsdkjf . yt links for the KBS Cool FM , anyone ? [:

Guest akfgtenshi

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG . flaksjdflkjsdlakjfd!!!!

your so luckyy T______T;

how'd you get in rehersal...? O.O

i wish i was you ><

the boys seem so friendly ^^

sometimes i want to cry thinking about how little the chance is of me meeting any of them . LOL, i know, im lame . (x

BUT YEAAAAAAAAAAH, i want to meet them ._. :[

i want them to come to HB this year ;D

or i'd be tottally wasting my money

oh... i don't know how i got there myself!

XD~ *falls off the chair*~ my dad sometimes does completely insane things...

he started to talk to the guy... and then kep saying he coul help us... and thast he should help us!

and yeaah! they guy ended up giving up and took us backstage and we watched the rehearsal.

x3

Guest xeunhee

ooh man! you're so lucky you got the blanket!

=[

yesasia also canceled my order and i'm soooo upset.

i REALLY wanted ittttt!

hopefully they'll stock up on it again or something *crosses fingers*

and seung hyunnie filming another drama?

YES.

but, hope he'll get more than enough rest <3

looking forward to it tho and crosses fingers again that he'll have more screen time =]

BIG BANG HWAITING!

SEUNG HYUNNIE HWAITING!

I LOVE TEAM TOP :]

EDIT

YES! FIRST TIME TOPPING A PAGE ON THIS THREAD!

akfgtenshi:: gosh reading your post made me teary eyed..if i was in your shoes i will literally spazz out!!!! congratulations on meeting BIG BANG!!!!! and you're from BRAZIL..whew! superb! your DAD is such a great DAD..so supportive of HIM to accompany you...

and I"M LOVING TAEYANG now!!!!! haha..so sweet of him and he can speak english pretty well! great great great!!!!!!! i love how he offered his hand for a handshake...i mean, maybe he knew that you're quite nervous...awwww so sweet of HIM!!!!! i wanna HUG him already!!!! he's sooo friendly!!! i'm sure they are tired..i just hope they all get enough rest....again I"M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

vana117724: thanks for the link and translation....hehe..GD is soo mushy..is he really like that to his REAL GF??? hmm sweetnez!!!!!!

and oh..guys PLEASE REMOVE THE IMG TAGS..DO NOT QUOTE ON PICS..

xeunhee: TOP on a another drama????? whoah!!!! where did you get that news????

Guest BBykimmm

akfgtenshi: omgomgogm, you are like the luckiest person in the world!!!!! :w00t:

i cant believe you TOUCHED TAE YANG!!!!! AHHHH

never wash that hand, lol

i would literaly faint if i was you ><;;

anyways YOU ARE SOOOO LUCKY

-cries- i wish i was you :P

Guest melodygreenleaf

Schedule

TV: Red

Radio: Blue

Anything not colored will not be aired on that date.

1/19 Fri : MBC Music Core (all members MCing) [Live] 3:30 PM, KBS Tei Music Island [Pre-Recorded] 12:00 AM

1/20 Sat: SBS MVAD [Daesung] 5:30 PM

Apparently, Wonder Girls is no longer going to China.

This may affect Big Bang MCing, but I'm pretty sure it won't.

Guest my sweet love*

OMG! I MET BIG BANG!

just a couple of hours ago... i went to MBC to try to watch music core cause i had heard that i only needed to get there around 10:00 and leave my name there and all... so yeah! i went... but when i got there with my dad (yeaaah. my dad took me. u.u)~ and we started talking with the guy in front of the parking lot and asked how to get the tickets and all... he said we had to get it ONLINE! *depression*~ i swear i had already given up then... but my dad kep trying(i swear my dad is crazy sometimes!!)... and then i said to try to go to the other gates... and my dad said to see if there was someone who spoke english there! and yeah! we started talking with this lady that was together with this guy... and we asked them about how to get in and all... and they said they worked in MBC! *o*~but they weren't from the same department and all... and then~ and omg... while we were talking... Big Bang's car went in the parking area! *o*~ waaah!~and yeeaaah~ my dad kept talking to the guy asking him how we could get in, or if he could get us in or whatever... AND HE GOT US IN! and i watched the REHERSAL! *o*~ and like... when i got there... i don't relli know who was singing... but yeah. i was watching it and all... and i kept looking around trying to see if i found Big Bang anywhere. and when i looked at the seats... THEY WERE SITTING ABOUT 8 METERS FROM WHERE I WAS! (i was standing near the stage) *o*~ i could see Daesung's green coat and TaeYang's white hat. XD~ and omaaa! i was so excited! and then my dad kep saying why not go sit close to them and all... since there were so many free seats... and yeah! we sat 4 rows in front of them on the isle to their left. <3

righ... then claziqquai sang... and then this other woman... and then the lady that was saying who would be next said for Big Bang to come! *o*~ and yeah! they came down... first DS, then GD and TOP... and when Seungri was passing beside me i suddenly decided to say something to him. so i caught his attention, said "big bang hwaiting" (i know... pretty lame of me)~ ah he looked a me, gave a sweet smile and waved. XD~ and yeaah! then they went up stage to practice their performance of Last Farewell. <3~ and hmm... IT WAS SO GOOD! they looked relli tried though.. >.<~ like... relli worn out. and yeaaah. i sang along with the song and all... and i had gone to the front of the stage to watch them upclose... and yeah! lol~~ when they were done they went down and passed by me to leave... so i told my dad: "ok dad... we can go home... i already saw what i wanted" but actually what i had in mind was *follow big bang on their way out!!*~ hahaha and yeah! i went out just after GD... and hmm... when we were in the hallway i called him and when he looked back at me i said: "errmm.. hmmm... i'm a huge big bang fan and hmm... i'm from Brasil. keep doing your best! o/"~ and he just smiled relli weirdly and kept walking. o.o~ (he looked kinda grumpy...)~ and then they kept going the way we were going... and then suddendly... TAEYANG turns around and says HI! *o*~ so i say hi to him too! *getting nervous*~ and then he asked me "where are you from"... and i said: "hmm... Brasil"~ but i didn't think he heard it so he asked again: "where??"~ and i repeated my self and he said: "Brasil... ooh. nice to meet you"~ and then he put his hand out for me to shake it! my head was literally going carzy by then! i was sooooooooo nervous! and my hands were in my coat's pocket and it would come out! lol~ but i finally got it out and shook his hand! >.<~ oh myyy! i was sooo happy after that!! and then he went out the same way! and when we got out of the building there was a couple o korean fans on the outside... dude! when they saw him there all started screming "TAEYANG! TAEYANG!!"~ and i for some reason gave a chuckled a little from the way they were screaming... and then i looked a TaeYang, smiled, said goodbye and bowed. and he answered with a smile and waved at me!! *faints*~ i swear... his english is WAY better than i though! o.o~ he speaks relli well! there is no korean accent! *was shocked* this was one of the best days of my life! *crying*

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. I AM SO FCKING JEALOUS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

taeyang is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. he's always been my 2nd fave. (my 1st is TOP :) )

and seungri is adorable too :)

and dont worry about gdragon. apparently, from what i've heard, he's usually like that, so its not just you :)

but im still so jealousssss.

Guest gd_is_great

OMG! I MET BIG BANG!

righ... then claziqquai sang... and then this other woman... and then the lady that was saying who would be next said for Big Bang to come! *o*~ and yeah! they came down... first DS, then GD and TOP... and when Seungri was passing beside me i suddenly decided to say something to him. so i caught his attention, said "big bang hwaiting" (i know... pretty lame of me)~ ah he looked a me, gave a sweet smile and waved. XD~ and yeaah! then they went up stage to practice their performance of Last Farewell. <3~ and hmm... IT WAS SO GOOD! they looked relli tried though.. >.<~ like... relli worn out. and yeaaah. i sang along with the song and all... and i had gone to the front of the stage to watch them upclose... and yeah! lol~~ when they were done they went down and passed by me to leave... so i told my dad: "ok dad... we can go home... i already saw what i wanted" but actually what i had in mind was *follow big bang on their way out!!*~ hahaha and yeah! i went out just after GD... and hmm... when we were in the hallway i called him and when he looked back at me i said: "errmm.. hmmm... i'm a huge big bang fan and hmm... i'm from Brasil. keep doing your best! o/"~ and he just smiled relli weirdly and kept walking. o.o~ (he looked kinda grumpy...)~ and then they kept going the way we were going... and then suddendly... TAEYANG turns around and says HI! *o*~ so i say hi to him too! *getting nervous*~ and then he asked me "where are you from"... and i said: "hmm... Brasil"~ but i didn't think he heard it so he asked again: "where??"~ and i repeated my self and he said: "Brasil... ooh. nice to meet you"~ and then he put his hand out for me to shake it! my head was literally going carzy by then! i was sooooooooo nervous! and my hands were in my coat's pocket and it would come out! lol~ but i finally got it out and shook his hand! >.<~ oh myyy! i was sooo happy after that!! and then he went out the same way! and when we got out of the building there was a couple o korean fans on the outside... dude! when they saw him there all started screming "TAEYANG! TAEYANG!!"~ and i for some reason gave a chuckled a little from the way they were screaming... and then i looked a TaeYang, smiled, said goodbye and bowed. and he answered with a smile and waved at me!! *faints*~ i swear... his english is WAY better than i though! o.o~ he speaks relli well! there is no korean accent! *was shocked* this was one of the best days of my life! *crying*

ur so lucky i read ur story n it was so nice and interesting ur must be HAPPY lolz

Guest Childlike Faith

akfgtenshi: :o I AM SO FREAKING JEALOUS. I will meet Youngbae one day... Anyways, thanks for sharing! It makes me like him even more and more. I just love how he kind of initiated the whole thing!

Guest rain_forever_bi

120068048102397100js1.jpg

Kangin and Jo Jungrin's Chinhan Chingoo :D.

credit bestiz.

ooohhh...i wish and hope someone will post the link to this radio talk show!!!

Guest lilswtazndevil

OMG! I MET BIG BANG!

OMG! OMG! OMG!!

IM SO FREAKING JEALOUS OF YOU RIGHT NOW AND FOREVER!!!JK....

AH!! SEUNGRI LOOKED BACK, GAVE YOU A SWEET SMILE AND WAVED!!!

AND NOW IM SUPER JEALOUS OF YOU!!!

TAEYANG TURNED AROUND AND SAID HI TO YOU?!

LUCKY!LUCKY! LUCKY!! AND HE SMILED AND YOU AND HE PUTS HIS HAND OUT TO SHAKE YOUR HAND?!

OMG! OMG!

g-dragon does sounds grumpy but AT LEAST you get to see them!!!

they must be really handsome in person huh??

so lucky! lucky!!

SEUNGRI!! HE SMILED AT YOU SWEETLY!!

GOSH!!i wish he did that to me...

man!! you saw him!! i wish i saw them!!

seungri is my favorite!! he sounds so cute!!

they seems so friendly!!!=]

yea..i wish they could get some rest!!

lucky! lucky!

Guest jojojooo

HAHA! I never knew Jiyong had a girlfriend! I don't even understand Korean, but listening to him talk to his gf on Boom's radio show was gahhh-- a little hard to listen to haha. However, is it okay to envy his gf, even though he's younger than me by a lot? Hahaha!

Anyway, thanks for the translations, pictures, and links everyone!

Guest rain_forever_bi

The same happened to me...

I'm really sad right now...ughhh so frustrating!!!

I don't understand...I ordered 2 days after the release date...

ugh...so frustrated

I hope YG would produce more of this =_=

I'll write them an email

I really want the blanket T__________________T

The radio show was funny,

actually cheered me up a little bit

The girlfriend thing was so awkward lol

well ...i sure hope so...guess...i'm not the only one that they canceled the ordered on..

yep..still sad here...

OMG! I MET BIG BANG!

omg ..omg...omg...

you are so lucky..wish i was you..i mean...cause you get to meet TAEYANG...I MEAN...he said hello to you..all in english...wow...that's what i want to hear..them..especially him speaking english...i really wish i was you...cause TAEYANG is my fav from the group...i would die if i got to meet him...oh wait..can't die...won't get to see him...i mean i would probably be so speechless..yet happy at the same time...

well..thanks for sharing your story...i hope i will some day get to meet him too!!!!

oh wait..so you were in korea that's why u got to see them??? sorry...just read the part where i saw Taeyang's name...

Guest shawty7

OMG! I MET BIG BANG!

OMGGGGGG !!!~ im a silent leader n never been post before

woooww but now im really jealous you 55 and also congrat !!

i know very well how you feel becoz we are not in korea 55

i hoping when i have been there i will get a chance like youu

anyway,today is your day : ) keep watching them soon :w00t:

Archived