{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest ewmoocow

Keke, thanks melodygreenleaf for the link! [:

I can't wait to them in the kisses concert <3

TOP caps from MBS FM Eksperterne This Morning! [:

89vvtc6.jpg

735f0v6.jpg

6xj8h9w.jpg

credits to bbvipz <3

He looks too cute! :3

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xkenshinhimura7

Does Anyone By Any Chance Know What The Jacket Is Called That G-dragon Is Wearing the White/Pink One Please Anyone Know?

bb063no6df3.th.jpg

bb065ve8kp7.th.jpg

bb070on8no6.th.jpg

bbb3ha0.th.jpg

bbb3md4.th.jpg

ygbb833md2wc6.th.jpg

I Really Want His Jacket It Looks SOO COOL! Please Someone Find Out For Me!! Please And Thank YOU!

SOOKYUNG!!! great great calendar pics....

MELODY:: thanks for the translation and news...oh really?? they are going to be MC's??? my! can't wait for that!!

ewmoocow:: haha love the TOP clips..glad he was not asleep during the radio show...lol

kimtt:: thanks for the morning show pics

Guest lalaleidy

It's been ages since I last posted in this thread. School's been hell lately. Anyway, I have a lot to catch up.

The article says that every single one of them will MC, so it will probably be rotational with TOP as the main MC.

I guuess that would be fun. BigBang never fails to entertain their fans plus they're so adorable.! :) I hope YoungBae could overcome his shyness. Or has he overcome it already? hehe

1/17 Thurs : Mnet M!Countdown [Live] 7:00 PM

1/19 Sat : MBC Music Core (All Big Bang members are MCing) [Live] 3:30 PM

Is this going to be aired in Arirang, too? If not, can you tell me when it's scheduled to be? :(

Thanks Tam for those wonderful gifs. Can I save it in my comp for my personal consumption? haha. an sookyung those calendar pics is love. it makes me want to buy one. haha :) Leslie_lei, thanks for the link to the BB Philippines website. :) It'll be useful for Filipino BB fans to communicate and exchange ideas or whatever. :)

lalaleidy!!:: haha..yep BIG BANG PHILIPPINES is now open..visit the site..

i don't think those performances will be airing on arirang..except the MNET FESTIVAL..you can watch it online i guess..or if you can wait until a FAN uploads it on streaming websites...

Guest naturalhonee

our boys on M COUNTDOWN!

watching it live...the screen just showed "special stage: big bang"

oooh i wonder what it could be?!

and it looks as if they're competing against

FT island

for smth?!

be back to edit

so it was the battle for "Legend of M Countdown" that bb were in the running for (i think?! correct me if im wrong) -------->

CONGRATS TO BIG BANG FOR GETTING 1ST PLACE ON M COUNTDOWN!!

whoa, bb's first time on mnet promoting majimak insa, and they get FIRST! the boys rockkkk

the special stage was done beautifully!! the boys first performed crazy dog+seotaiji's song in gold/white outfits! (ahhhh hotness <3) then it was majimak insa in the same black/white outfits they had on for music core last week! =)

and i think it was GD who was yelling "seotaiji..seotaiji" before their encore lol CUTE!

ps. wow bb havnt been on mcountdown for quite a while,

so i havnt been watching mcountdown shows live...now, after sitting thru the whole thing just to see our boys (who appeared at the very end), i have to say this was one longgggggggg show!

Guest the7REAL.

and i think it was GD who was yelling "seotaiji..seotaiji" before their encore lol CUTE!

^Haha yeah, I noticed he was saying that a lot. XD

I stayed up to watch Mnet too. @_@; lol. longgggg showwww, but of course Big Bang are last to perform..lol I should have known 'save the best for last' type of thing!Congratulations to Big Bang for getting 'first' on the countdown! The performance was good, only thing is that I think YB looked and sounded a little sick. Usually I don't comment much on YB's singing (well I do..but its always lots of praises of course..lol) because its just always..perfect..lol so when I do notice a slight difference, it's just odd. He sounded very..like..out of breathe at some parts and his dance moves were kind of..looser when they are usually just 'on point'. >.<; He still sounded good and looked good, even with noticing that he looked a little out of it. It was kind of minor details I noticed, but overall, you can tell he gave it his all.^^ Daesung and Seungri looked really energetic though, Daesung more....lol. GD had a weird hat in 'Crazy Dog'...furry...looks like..he thinks he's in Russia. Anddd the cameraman sure loved the girl dancers...lol. but yay..Big Bang~ Big Bang~ <3<3<3

TOPPED A PAGE. =]

youtube links:

20080117 Big Bang on Mnet Mcountdown - 크레이지독 (Crazy Dog) +환상속의그대

20080117 Big Bang on Mnet Mcountdown - 마지막인사 (Majikmak Insa)

anddd so..some TOP..xD We'll prolly see more HQ Mnet pics soon, but this for now.^^

from 01.17.2008 Mnet Mcountdown

7xmw307.jpg

6x80xms.jpg

and little Seunghyun^^

71nkj6v.jpg

please do not hotlink.

credit; newsen

Guest flyhearts

Wow~ thank you so much Sookyung for the lovely calendar

i liked August the best^_^

i made this with photoshop~ and because i'm a beginner :sweatingbullets: ...

635522105.jpg

and this is the original version~

744306563.jpg

i hope you like it~ though he don't really look like our TOP!

Guest mon5482

CONGRATULATIONS TO BIGBANG FOR WINNING AT M!COUNTDOWN.

WOW its been a while since I watched BIGBANG, LIVE on a music show...i miss the good old days where I would watch the music shows live with other IVIPs and we would be spazzing in the chats....ok back on track...the show was so long, it took 5-ever for the boys to perform and when they did, BIGBANG were awesome (like ALWAYS), I love the way they performed Crazy Dog, its just like at the concerts except they didn't come out of the plastic ball... they did the dance break with the 'robot' type of moves (sorry I suck at descriptions) and sang the seotaji version a bit (i miss the concerts ><). During “Last Farewell” the cameraman kept on showing the (no)booty shakers -.- nothing against the dancers but I wanna see BIGBANG more more and it was just weird, coz it was like "B to the I to the (BAM BAM)" *booty shot*, "B to the I to the (BAM BAM)" *V-shot* wth -.-

awww and...YB was sick >< u can tell from his voice, which is a bit more coarse today and he's not on point with his moves like he usually is but still did good. GD looked like he came out of an igloo hehe, like an Eskimo with his furry hat during Crazy Dog, actually at first I thought he borrowed Teddy's furry friend, LOL!

TOP seemed a bit more energetic, which is really good, it means he's back on track...he cracked me up when he busted out a mirror during Crazy Dog, i dunno if hes been doing that, coz i havent watched their recent performance, but yea first time i saw it and i LOLed. im not liking his hair too much, I want him back to his shaven head or his 'Ma Girl' MV hair....i don't like it long >< (but that's just me). Daesung was really into his performance, I like his jacket and Seungri's 'dice' jacket is really cute too. Seungri really does love to dance, i was watching him jump around and im thinking ‘seungri-ah stop jumping ><. sorry, it's the 'noona syndrome', cant help but worry about mangnae and the boys.

random but I actually recognized some of the VIPs they showed on screen from when I watched Music Core LIVE in Korea and waited in line with them. i think that's pretty cool hehe!

BIGBANG is back! and so am I!!!!!

(01172007) BIGBANG- M!Countdown - Crazy Dog Perf

found these at Bestiz, showing the different music shops in Japan selling the 'FOR THE WORLD' album...nice to know they're doing just fine.

1200573628_a.jpg1200573628_b.jpg1200573628_c.jpg1200573628_d.jpg1200573628_e.jpg1200573699_f.jpg1200573699_g.jpg1200573699_h.jpg

THIS HAS GOT TO BE MY FAVE ONE....BIGBANG's FOR THE WORLD album in the same rack as ALICIA KEYS, MARY J BLIGE, OMARION/BOW WOW, MARIO, LINKIN PARK, AVRIL LAVIGNE, CELINE DION...its sooo PENG!!! i would freak and spazz if i saw that here lol

1200573699_i-1.jpg

credit: bestiz

yaaay thanks melody for posting the schedule. sadly, i just missed the mnet countdown :|

i absolutely can't wait for the hershey concert and everyone mc-ing! :D

thanks ewmoocow for posting those top caps! he looooooooooooks so cute ^^

andjerilyn&josephine, thanks for posting the link!

Congrats Big Bang for Winning Mnet! :D

more pics from mnet.

2008011718360071382_183031_0.jpg

shake em' crazy butts!

2008011718230064182_181807_0.jpg

2008011718270066482_182206_0.jpg

2008011719070090182_190204_0.jpg

2008011721140037482_210804_0.jpg

credits @ bbvipz.

anyways, don't think these were posted before. i thinkkkkkk. hehe.

top<3

1200560685_n%20(10).jpg

cutieeeeeeeee!

1200560685_n%20(6).jpg

1200560685_n%20(7).jpg

1200560685_n%20(2).jpg

1200560685_n%20(5).jpg

yb on piano.

1200560685_n%20(4).jpg

mr.smiley!

1200560685_n%20(8).jpg

1200560685_n%20(3).jpg

gd's so cute here!

1200560685_n%20(9).jpg

credits @ bestiz.

Guest iaRediL

wwaaaahh~~BIG BANG are gonna be MCs?? >.<

oMo!! i dun get to watch it!! i've never seen hosting anything b4!!

can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE and another PLEASE upload the shows as SOON as possible??

luv ya for it!!

sookyung..thnx sooo much for those calendar pix.

i agree..they should fundraise!! (even though i wont be able to buy it anyways!! :tears: )

ewmoocow, thnx for those TOP pics..i luv the first 4!!

basmspasm and the7real..thx for those mcountdown pics!! just gotta luv the hyungs!!

not to sound lyk i freak fan, but i er...dont actually lyk it wen BIG BANG dance with girl backup dancers!!!

hahaha...especially wen they shove their booty at the boys (ex:the pic where that girl was with GD :tongue2: )

LOL!!! talk about jealousy!!! :lol:

n that booty pic of the boys were sooooo cute!!

(just to make myself clear:i dont go around saying ppl's bootys are cute! :unsure: )

n those SKOOLOOKS pics look soooo HOT!!!

seungri's *bleh* pic was cute!! (even though it was just scribble lines!)

n that girl was lucky to pose with all the boys...i think i would've fainted, not being able to breathe!! LOL...juz kiddin...

*sigh*they make wearing school uniforms look sooo hot, dont they?? *sigh again*

n thnx also for the mnet links!!

luv CRAZY DOG performace!!

n man~~their dance routine in the opening was GREAT!!

~~do the booty!!~~ hehehe(wat is it with me n bootys??)

half the time, seeing them dance makes me want to scream!! dunno why...

LOL!! cant get enuf of that performance...gonna watch it again!!

thnx again evryone for the updates!!! luv ya!!! :w00t:

(how many tyms did i say thnx this tym??)

the7real, josephineeee,monica,jerilyn: : thanks soo much for the link!!!

i hope HQ version of that performance will come out soon...they are promoting CRAZY DOG! waaaahhh!! i love that song!

and yah..YB sounded sick.i hope it's not serious though..

BAM: thanks for the PICs...so glad to see BB's album are doing fine in JAPAN..

GD! getting too close with that GIRL!!! haha

TOP looking at the mirror was totally cutenez!!

CONGRATULATIONS BIG BANG for winning MNET!!

Guest iaRediL

emm..can anyone please interpret this for me??

it's a clip of BIG BANG doing some S.E.S. parody performance.

it goes waaaaayyy back wen GD had his mushroom hair (i know, i'm VERY late)

s.e.s. parody

i dont know wat SEUNGRI and GD were saying.

n oMO~~SEUNGRI's little dance was so cute!! >.<

and i couldnt help laughing at GD and his silly jokes..

but TAEYANG is as quiet as ever..he stayed away from the two as if saying 'no camera for me please!'

so, someone please, interpret it for me?? :sweatingbullets:

CONGRATS BIG BANG for winning the 'Legend of M Countdown'!!yet another recognition.woah they must be happy,& we are happy too. :D

& btw,from what u all say,looks like TY-sshi is under the weather.Pls take care of your health guys,i dun wish to see any incomplete BIG BANG anymore.

BACK to the topic.YAY!!something that makes the end of tonight a sweet one,winning yet another battle! :w00t:

the7REAL. cant wait to watch it.thans for sharing!& ya,i rather have TOP a shaved hair or those hawk-liked hair.Too flat & long

doesnt suits him..but he still looks ok

mon5482-great to know that BIG BANG'S album had enough promo there,in Japan.Or else i'll..... :fury: but anyway,really feel relieved to see that & now all the best to their sales!!HWAITING!we know u can do it,BB!

edited~

the perf was very gd,but wasnt that powerful as in music core.maybe the stage kind of small~~

but anyway,they did gave their best & even won!!

Guest FreeSpongebob

Hey Everyone adding some pics it's to Funny....GD looks so Guilty in these:

BB1261.jpg

GD looks Like "WHO ME?"

BB1260.jpg

Credits to popcornfor2 fourms

nounu, yes you can call me zura, you're welcome :)

sookyung, thanks for posting thos fanmade calendars up, i like april, july and october. so purdyful. haha.

melody! yay thanks for the news of the boys mc-ing and thanks for the schedule, omagad yaaaay! we get to see more of jiyong mc-ing AND we get to see daesung, seungri and youngbae mc-ing too. funfunfunnnn. <333 thanks also, for the link to the mnet pics and for the info about the kisses concert. :D

ewmoocow, thanks for the caps from the radioshow.

jerilyn, thanks for the yt links and the pics! :)josephine and monica too.. thanks loads. i missed the mnet countdown. ughhhh.

baz thanks for those caps and! the skoolooks pics too. mr smiley is loooove. *flashes peace sign* haha.

here's more pics from the perf..

81r75113_2.jpg

81r75113_3.jpg

81r75113_4.jpg

and cute seungri gifs and caps! from a recent radio show im guessing, i dont really know.

1200579012_s2.gif

1200579012_s1.gif

1200579012_s5.gif

1200579012_s3.gif

1200579012_s4.gif

1200579012_s3.jpg

1200579012_cs4.jpg

credits as tagged and bbvipz

Congrats To Big Bang for getting 1st place on M Countdown!! (: (: (:

Archived