{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest 1nn0xsmile

^ YEASHH im so excited for them!! thanks stardaisy212 for those pictures

they even play LIE MV at the stores ^^

sheerbliss : yeaaa YB pic spam time!!!! thanks, they re all nice pictures!! TAEYANG charisma Xb

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saranghaeyo24

does anyone have the korean lyrics for Big Bang's Fan Song the one with the Dirty Cash tune... PLEASE guys!!! that's a cute song!!!!!!! im begging to anyone who hve it!!! kamsahaeyo!!!!!!!! have a BIG BANGIN' week!!!(o^_^o)v...

Guest viet13aby90

I agree with Lyn and a whole bunch of others. It was already announced that they would, so what's the big deal?

Aha, I take Lyn's word for it that singing the songs alone is quite an endeavor, lol.

Can you imagine performing them?! Crazy I tell yah.

Oh, and YES, JOIN THE superPENG quilt project :D

^I hope he is AB+ because that is universal receiver and then I'm a universal donor...lol..so yeah..give and take...if he ever needed some..blood. But not that the situation will ever be that he needed my blood..@_@; Though, I don't want us to become related (i dunno how that works..lol)...xD..lol okay sorry that was random again...I think too much on stuff sometimes..haha.
What a coinky-dink Lyn, I also happen to be a universal donor ;) Lol. >Oh, and btw the HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!< Hehe

Big Bang Made it in Japan

Reading just that line put the hugest smile on my face. I'm so happy/proud of our boys :]

YAYYY!!

thanks stardaisy for the article pics!!!

suddenly i'm feeling so damn proud of them!!

BIG BANG <3 <3

FIGHTING!!!

can't wait to know more about their news when they make their way to japan for the concerts. ^_____^

Guest naturalhonee

SeungRi's "Haru Haru" song on Shim Shim Ta Pa --

SR may not be the best singer in bb in terms of technicality, but he definitely makes up for it with his soothing/angelic/sweet tone. he started out a lil shaky but towards the end, man u can tell he really got into the song...he put so much feeling and emotion into his performance. and that high note was a pleasant surprise =)

and is it just me, or does the chorus of "haru haru" sound alot like the verses in "superwoman" (Paulini/Wilber Pan)

lmao at GD sleeping thru SR's song --- poor thing has been so exhausted lately...must be the hectic concert+gayo schedule a couple weeks ago that has finally caught up to him ><

cant wait for GD's song on Shim Shim Ta Pa! :rolleyes:

^

Yeah. SeungRi certainly tried his best singing that song. If you watched him sing that,

he put a lot of emotion into it. But watching him sing brings me back to when he sanged

it for YG before he got picked, which was really emotional. :tears: I have to admit though,

he sanged it a lot better in the docu. Maybe because the background music was better?

I noticed GD putting his head down too. Poor JiYong. Maybe they're practicing really hard

for the Japan promotions? I don't know, but their schedule is packed with a lot of radio

apperances for the next couple of days. Hope they boys will be okay.

--EDIT--

some youtube links!!

YTN Star News Big Bang being #1 on KBS Music Bank and SBS Inki Gayo

01.15.08 SeungRi - Haru Haru on SimSimTaPa

and just for the heck of it ..

Guest helennn

^ yayyy! so happy for our boys ^^

NOW DEBUT IN THE US ! ;D haha . (:

that store seems too be bigbangingful . xD

its fulllll of their stuff ! you know how cool it would be , if it was like that EVERYWHERE?!? lololll

i would have so many spazz attacks . [:

does anyone know if bb's going to be at hollywood bowl forsure or not?

i really really really really really really really really really really really want them to comeeee . D:

I have just heard this news...I never believe in it >"<...Here is the translation...

"Big Bang lipsynced evidently in " Big Bang - You, In The Fantasy , Turn Around, Look At Me .Music Core.E100.KOR.071215[KoreanEnt]" (Taiji Boys vs Deux)...While TOP was rapping, his mouth moved light and quickly although his voice was resounding...He seemed to forget the lyrics >"<...

Moreover, after the 2nd chorus, TOP just bended down, tried to act manly and danced a bit.

GD and TY were very professional...they did everything so well that there weren't anything to show that they were lipsyncing...

I feel a little bit disappointed...I hope BB will sing lively in the future"

It's only his thought, he said that according to only what he saw....It's not made sure...I don't believe the person who spreaded this rumour :( ...

I've watched the video on YouTube...I saw nothing

Link here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=TlCwBTLhUZY

Anyway, whatever they do, I'll still love them...whatever people talk about them...Big Bang is still VIP...

If they really did it, there might be a special reason...I think these songs are not theirs and the choreography were a little bit hard :">

they lip synched because the dancing was too tiring for them to do both singing & dancing at the same time, right ? o.o

does anyone know where i can find the funfun radio show with subs? or translations of it ?

I WANNA KNOW WHAT THEY'RE SAYING ! ;D

it seems so funny . xD i laugh even though i don't understand, weird? O.o [x

but they look so cute, i can't help but laugh along, LOL . xD

yes asia has the big bang planners & desk calandars agian (:

LOOOKKK

look at the shoes (:

arn't they cutee? :D

heres the blog its from

GOSH!!!! I'M SOOOO LEFT BEHIND!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE UPDATES AND PICS!!!

CONGRATULATIONS BIG BANG!!!

I TOPped THE PAGE!!! HAHA! It has been a long time since i Topped a page!

WHOAH!!!!! BIG BANG making it in JAPAN~~~~OH MA GAWD!!!! THEY SOOO DESERVE IT!!!

The BIG BANG fashion is sooo cool!!!! SAKUN & BAPE!!! pretty suave!!!

i just wanna share:: I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF GD'S "OH MA GAWD,I'M SO HAWT" line in their CRAZY DOG song hehe...

regarding their performance wherein they LIP SYNC.::: BAH!!!! THEY ACTUALLY did that because the choreography of the song was hard...I mean its ok!!!! they still sounded as if lIVE!!! besides! WE ALL KNOW THEY CAN SING LIVE PRETTY WELL!! that's all that matters!

FOR ALL FILIPINOS::: visit BIG BANG PH at

http://candy-sky.com/bigbangph

JOIN US!!!

Guest kewlnbubbly

GOSH!!!! I'M SOOOO LEFT BEHIND!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE UPDATES AND PICS!!!

CONGRATULATIONS BIG BANG!!!

I TOPped THE PAGE!!! HAHA! It has been a long time since i Topped a page!

WHOAH!!!!! BIG BANG making it in JAPAN~~~~OH MA GAWD!!!! THEY SOOO DESERVE IT!!!

The BIG BANG fashion is sooo cool!!!! SAKUN & BAPE!!! pretty suave!!!

i just wanna share:: I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF GD'S "OH MA GAWD,I'M SO HAWT" line in their CRAZY DOG song hehe...

regarding their performance wherein they LIP SYNC.::: BAH!!!! THEY ACTUALLY did that because the choreography of the song was hard...I mean its ok!!!! they still sounded as if lIVE!!! besides! WE ALL KNOW THEY CAN SING LIVE PRETTY WELL!! that's all that matters!

FOR ALL FILIPINOS::: visit BIG BANG PH at

http://candy-sky.com/bigbangph

JOIN US!!!

hey thanks for the link! imma gonna register!

WOOHOO! BIG BANG, CONGRATS!!!

welcome MONICA!

Already got my 'For the World' cd, bought it last week from HMV, Odaiba when I was in Tokyo last week. I was a little bit disappointed because their cds are displayed down the end of the shop... should the new release be displayed up front ??? but any way, I am happy enough to buy it in Japan !

BIG BANG CONQUERING JAPAN!so happy to have heard that our big bang guys finally does that:)..

so happy for them though as what TUKATA said that they're cd not really highly promoted there.go big bang!Give those people some

taste of the BIG BANG'in Love..~~

LOOOKKK

look at the shoes (:

arn't they cutee? :D

heres the blog its from

DUUUUDE! tyhe shoes ARE SO CUTE<3 i so want them, that person is spa rtistic<3 thaanks

an thanks so kiko for hte cartoon pics of bigbang. kawaiii

&& sheerbliss for the great YB spam<3 i lvoe the mroe upclose shots of YB and the bear, but mostly YB:] haha its like you read my mind.

WB MONICAA!<3

Guest trangtwo

EEK, gotta check out MVAD tomorrow. Darn. Ok I'm so late, but I finally finished the second part of that series. And OMO Dae Sung is seriously TOO cute. Ahhhh that last dance he did is stuck in my mind. And that song too, even though I never heard of it lol.

And random, but now that I think about it, I think his name D-lite fits him. I mean, his body is a 'd-lite', and his smile is 'd-lite'-ful. And his personality, adorkable-ness...uhh yeah XD The name sounds weird still, but it fits him imo ^^

Oh yeah, speaking of Seung Ri's voice. Yeah, he def. doesn't have the strongest voice. Still, I love his voice. It's just SO sweet. And dang, this dude can belt it out (in A Fool's Tears' and Babo's bridge) Dae Sung has that deep, sexy voice, YB's got the soulful voice, and Seung Ri's got that nice, soft, sweet voice. Gah talk about a variety of vocal talent eh?

*plays Mase - 'Welcome Back' for Ianne* =D

That Viet article, ahhh I can't even read it. *head hangs in shame*

Guest iaRediL

OMO~~~they made it in Japan alredy???!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! :w00t:

~~ooohhhyeaaahh~~~ knew they'd make it!!

thnx evryone 4 those lovely pics!!

those animated pix of BB luks SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute, i felt lyk crying coz i was overwhelmed!!! ahaha...

n i DIG those shoes!! LONG LIVE BIG BANG FASHION!!!

GD's jackets r sold out alredy??!! wow~~wonder wen their gonna open their own FASHION LINE!!??

u think they should??

Guest the7REAL.

LOL.. yeah those were my exact thoughts. I thought it was funny when I was watching them lipsynch xD they didn't really look comfortable w/ it and they were offsync on a few parts.. which I find endearing (that they sing so well live and suck at lipsynchng)<3

btw are you guys sure that was the only time they lipsynched? Although there wasn't an article on it, I think they lipsynched the Black Cat performance too :vicx:

Anyway, I'm not mad at them. I'm sure it's not going to be a regular thing for them when they can sing so well live and always have the incentive to give their performances their ALL.

Even TOP who can't hit high notes sings live, & would rather risk making a mistake than lipsynch (: (I'm thinking of the SES parody where his voice cracks quite a few times hahaha. xD)

^Yeah, they did lipsynch to the original song/audio for the Turbo-Black Cat SBS (end of the year) performance, but I think the focus of that performance was the dancing, cause' when I was watching especially when GD and Seungri did the 'rapping' parts, they hardly even moved their lips to the actual song...LOL..its like they didn't even care..lol so the lipsynching was once again..sucky..but then again..it's not like they were trying..cause' it was obvious that its the original song playing in the background..xD. their mouths were either open like 'O' or moving their mouths randomly..lol..I wonder if they even knew the lyrics besides the chorus and YB's part. XD I really liked GD and Seungri's dancing in that performance btw..and I was wondering the whole time why Seungri looked ..hella happy..XD That boy is always so happy to perform, he's so crazy..lol. I believe that was the performance GD fainted after.. Andd...this is the original song from that performance-->clicky click. It's a funny video, but yeah I prefer Big Bang's dancing more. 8D

And btw, for the lipsynched Seotaiji and Deux special stage, they also wanted to imitate the two original groups exactly as the original groups did not sing those songs live back then for the same reason--complex choreography and the singing. But of course, all this was explained back in December..lol. Here's the article about it on YGBB if anyone wanted to see: http://z14.invisionfree.com/YGBB/index.php...c=8106&st=0 but yeah, it is helpful to check the news archive in YGBB or the News section in the Big Bang Soompi Fanclub,..er..I need to update it with the recent articles but the site giving me problems again. =/ But yeah, this is why I appreciate translators like Melody who translate articles for us, because without their help, really some of us wouldn't even know that were are such articles that explain certain things, unless someone is kind enough to translate for us. Remember that not every BB article is translated, so for the future, even if we don't see it english, it doesn't mean it's not out there somewhere..@_@; which is why I need to hurry up and continue learning Korean, cause' I want to help too some day..XD But yeah, somehow this post turned out to be about how thankful I am for translated BB news. <3 xD

Random but it's so good to see all 5 of them on stage. *O* It's always weird when one of them were missing. And I'm late on commenting but when they won their 2nd Mutizen, YB looked hella--> D: shocked-faced..LOL. so cute. XD

Guest mekohk922

available in http://clubbox.co.kr/mekohk922

Please help make my CB gold!

[sD] Big Bang - 080113 SBS Ingigayo - Multizen song [960x540][bami].avi

[sD] Big Bang - 080113 SBS Ingigayo - Last Farewell [960x540][bami].avi

[sD] Big Bang - 080112 MBC Music Core - Last Farewell [960x540][bami].avi

[TV] Big Bang - 080112 MBC 10000won Alexs Episode GD&DS Cut.avi

[TV] Big Bang - 0080112 KBS Entertainment Extra - NII CF Shooting.avi

eeekkks thanks jojo for top's hq pics from music core. hahaha i love your little comments on the picture XD

and kiko! haha those cartoon are hot!

mrsimdanny! thanks for the yt link for sr's haruharu :D

and ewmoocow! thanks for posting gdae's mvad on youtube. i've been waiting for it. haha!

Archived