{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/YXt481i_zi0/

I'm not sure if anyone translate this before...i haven't been active in this thread unless there's like new stuff happening

So yeah I tried translating it

-edited version-

I realise there's some wrong parts in the translation^^'''''

KHD-Rising Star,ParkBing(Singer)...

<ParkBing?>

<Parkbing whose covering his faCE

MC sth-I can't do this anymore.

<Most respected entertainer MC-Big Bang-Parkbing.His forever homework:English and pronounciation.

MC sthHow can we continue with this kind of MC

KHD-Didn't i say it seriously

<Panting>

MC sth-Doesn't telling the truth makes it funnier

KHD-You think i don't know that?I'm Kang Ho dong for goodness sake.In the entertainment(singer) indutry,ParkBing is considered the highest rank singer

<At least clear up the current situation>Big Bang Leader,G-dragon

<G-dragon,the hopes of all nuna>G-dragon "XN" times (refering to fans chanting)

You came back again in a short time,after your previous appearance.---

GD-yes

<So he can't come again?>

KHD-You can feel the reaction around you right

Actress A-If the reaction/outcome is good,can we register?

<A first in the history!Registration>

KHD-If you really wana appear in this show,you can do that.

Female MC-Both of you are wearing red.But why does one look like a santa clause(KHD) and the other look like an angel(GD)

Throw away the oily ???, take full use of the attitude

My man did this action when he tried to act cool,and its completely disgraceful.

Open up your heart,no matter when,join the audience for YASHIMMANMAN

From the 10 generation to the 40 generation's female,7114 korean answered this question.

KHD-Now is a chance for G-dragon

GD- I met the same situation as Lee Ming Suk sunbae.I have a very close friend.Normally when we say goodbye,we'll just wave our hand and say "Goodbye" and thats it.But for him,he have to slap the shoulder,turn around and wave like this

<Looks familiar>

GD-From my perspective..this looks quite abnormal,so i ask his girlfriend"What is your opinion of his way of saying goodbye?"She said "Of course its embarassing"

KHD-To tell the truth,don't we see this senario alot of times in drama series?Turn around and don't let others follow you.

<Be more realistic!Dramas are Dramas>

Mc sth- You did well

GD-And there's a specific angle

KHD-act it one more time

<???...the angle is the most important>

KHD-DO you have such situations with you and you friends Minshi

Min??-During seperation?I think there's no such siutation before

KHD-I understand

<uncaring kim minshi VS ?? Kang Ho dong>

KHD-Lets confirm the answer

GD-Yes,lets confirm the answer

KHD-the answer

GD-the wind blow for quite a long time

KHD-What is the deepest impression u had when u have someone a present?

GD-For example,during an anniversary with a girlfriend, book a high class resturant.At that time,pay it using the allowance.So,calculate the money that is going to be spend on the meal and the movie

and took that exact amount along.But never expected the girlfriend to bring along 5 other friends.Because its an anniversay so she wanted to celebrate it together with the friends

KHD-Its kinda embarassing

GD-Start to sweat here.Unsure of what to do,the brain keeps calculating nonstop.How much is this,how much is that,how much will be left,stuff like that.Firstly give the money for the meal,for the rest of the movies or other activities,but there's already no money left.I act sick.I'm not feeling well today.But because today is the anniversay,you g and have fun with you friends,i'll go home first.So then I went home.At that time the girlfriend might sense something and she may feel a lil embarassed

<during "When I think that i can live normally,i met juniors who just join the society but is richer then me">

Female MC-Our G-dragon,have you had this experience before

GD-for now,I'm not much interested in cash,stocks.But our member seungri who is 2 years my junior is very interested in estates.

<an opposite interest from an idol's image>

Unknown-What is this

GD-When we were interviews on what type of CF we want to film.We would normally say "Handphone,delicious food,like icecream etc"But seungri kept saying he wanted to film an apartment CF.

<An unmoved dream>

GD-We just move to a new hostal.Oncwe we moved in,Seungri was really concerned over the size o the place,the scenary,the prize of the land etc.

<Seungri who is getting ready for estates???>

GD-Seeing this make me feel like "Am I falling back already?So I should already get ready for this?"

Female MC-GD,please say a word or 2

GD-Isn't there alot of people who follows trend.Good figures,Uhlzzang face etc.There's alot of pretty face nowadays,and also good figures.I'm a person who love myself very much

<A very precious talent?!>

GD-My body size is very small,I belong to the skinny side.When we first debute,because i work out when i was small,thats why i was more knowlegeble compared to other members

<G-dragon was a kid actor back then>

GD-Many people know me,so my popularity was higher

<Satisfied>

GD-But when we perform on stage,there was this part when we have to lift our shirt and show our abs.Our member tayyang and daeseung workout very hard,their body figure is very good.

Female MC-are there abs?

GD-yes,the abds are very obvious,their body figure are very good.This performance last for 1 to 2 weeks.after that,the nunas fans who like me all went to them.After seeing this i start to wonder if i should start exercising,I'm like falling back already.

Female MC-Are there still abs

GD-Because I exercise there is still abs but I’m a lil shy

<A moment to wait for,G-Dragon abs after exercise>

Female MC-You are basically a shy person right

GD-Yes

Female MC-From the appearance perspective,I think I’m falling back compared to others.Is there an answer to this?the answer

<When I’m satisfied with my looks,when seeing kids these days with long legs and wavy hair>

credits:me

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ thanks for translating

basmspasm thanks for the radio gifs and links & also Mrs.ImDanny for the links! :D

More gifs from Park Jung Ah's Radio:

1200067587_19.gif1200067365_18.gif1200067365_17.gif

1200067365_16.gif

1200067365_15.gif1200067365_14.gif1200067365_13.gif

1200067365_12.gif1200067365_11.gif

Credits to bbvipz

Guest maylodie

Big Bang - [HQ] 080111 KBS Music Bank - Last Farewell.avi [177.0 MB]

Big Bang - 080111 KBS Music Bank - Rank No.1.avi [44.7 MB]

BigBang - 20080111 YTN Star News Cyworld Digital Music Awards.wmv

Now Upload @ Susuisland2U's Clubbox

URL :: http://clubbox.co.kr/susuisland2U

Everybody can help!! Please Support Our Clubbox!!!

ohmygod i miss this place so much! i havent been replying here lately X( i hate school.

wonny dear! welcome back! :)

x_nga, thankyou for the top picspam.

jaja, thanks for the yt links of the cyworld whatever, i think it was you who gave the link, cant remember.. if it isnt then thankyou to that person. hahah..

kimtt, thanks for the caps from cyworld digital music awards. top's hair looks like gd's. :blink: and also the pics/gifs from shimshimtapa.. and! ohmygod, you contribute a lot dont you, thanks for the music bank caps.

jojo, your 'photo time' as you call it, are awesome! thankyouuu. and also thelink for music bank! :)

sentimentale thanks for that link, im loading it now.. cant wait to watch it.

melody, you seriously have to know how muh we love you here. us korean-tarded peeps. lol. yeahp gd, you'r loved everywhere. haha! that was so cute of him saying that! like, mhhm, yeah im totally hot, you know you like meh *flashes his million dollar smile*.. hhhaha!

bazzyyyy. thanks for those gifs and those caps.

kiko! thanks for posting those scans up.

http://i7.tinypic.com/6xvo66x.jpg

^this is such a cute pic!

Mrs.ImDanny! thank you for those links! whee more to watch.

aaaaaah! i really have to say, i miss our boys so much! like ive never missed anyone before! srsly! theyre all on stage again! the stage looks great with all 5 of them on it! not that im saying it doesnt look good with just one/two/three/four of them, but yeah you guys know what im talkin about.

i thought daesung looked uberly hotttttt at the cyworld digital music awards. you dont think? seriously! daesuuungieee i missed him loads <333

gahhh i never thought i would miss seeing gd go BASS! *echoes bass bass bass bass* and daesung's heart finger thing. top's weird lightbulb move, taeyang's sticking out arm move and seungri's i know you know move. gaaaah i miss them!

gold and white! :w00t: am i the only one who thinks daesung has gotten so so much hotter than the last time we saw him? like srsly! maybe its cos i havent seen him for so long, yes i consider their week of rest long, haha! i just hope that even if they only rested for a week, they'll be rejuvenated enough to carry out their coming activities. daesungiiieee <3333 why oh why did he get so much hotter. i need to stop drooling. lol :lol:

gd on the radioshows! he is so cute! ohmygod dork alert! adorkable <333

i hope theyre gonna do well in japan. lucky japanese, if only big bang debuted here as well. my region is so deprived from anything involving k-pop. okay this maybe off topic, but big bang's always mini album is selling here now too, unoriginal copies. i hate seeing them! blehhhh. i felt like burning all those pirated copies. X(

those goodies! the blanket! wheee i ordered mine! i was so scared itd go out of stock. the photobook! ohmygod, im so bummed i didnt get to order that. it went out of stock so fast! :o

im definitely staying home the next 2 days and i'll be stalking this place. i miss it so much.

Congrats to our bangin' boys Big Bang for winning Cyworld Music Awards and #1 on Music Bank! (: (: (: (:

sorry i have nothing to share.. :(

Guest kaede_017

YESS BIG BANG IS BACK!!! Most Definitely!!

I'm so glad they're back. But pretty soon they're gonna have to go to Japan to promote

'For The World' album. :tears:

I have some Youtube Links!!

(Jan 11 08) KBS Music Bank Big Bang - Last Farewell

KBS Music Bank Big Bang rehearsal

Big Bang getting #1 on Music Bank

YTN news Big Bang Cyworld Digital Music Award

haha..

just noticed that during the encore..

they're already started singing but SeungRi isn't in his spot yet..

then he realized it and runs to his spot.. :lol:

how cute of him..

thanks for the links..

Big Bang is back!! Congratulations to Big Bang for being no. 1 in Music Bank & Cyworld!! that's a great comeback..

Guest ..kaleena..

oh hey everyone..

i was looking through the 21st dec xmas music bank

and i noticed something!

LOL i like to observe closely so i'll look at it for like 20 times haha

Did anyone else notice also?

the dancers at start u know before the BASS part..

i notice that one of their dancers dressed like GD LOL!

with the snow cap thing and glasses!

and the other one got hairstyle almost same like seungri..LOL

does each dancer represents each?

but theres only 4 dancers though!

no kidding, Yun!!!! i noticed the same thing, but i thought it was just me! hahaah, everytime i see the guy with that snow cap thing, i always think it's GD because it's so his style! hahhahaha, funny!

wahhhhhhhhh *drools at everything*

thanks for allll the HQ pics!! it makes me happy! haah, and the radio gifs are so darn cute! i want to poke them! and yes, i'm glad they're performing again! can't wait to g home and watch. are all 5 members present?!?!?!

and congrats to them for winning no.1 on music bank AGAIN! whoot whoot!! B TO THE I TO THE BAM BAM, YO!

OH YEA OH YEA OHYEA!!!! GUESS WHAT?!? I'M SO ECSTATIC! i bought 3 of those Big Bang blankets ! rofl!!!! each for one of my siblings! we're guna be big bang'ed out man! hahhh, can't wait to cuddle with it!! eeek

Guest naturalhonee

ahhhhh im really lovin park jung ah's radio so far (only seen clips)... seriously ive been waiting ages for big bang to sing their 'hot issue' songs on radio!!

the remixed crazy dog version = LOVE

thanks for all the gifs, pics, links, translations =) they add so much more life and colour to the thread <33

TOPped page 1241 hehe unfortunately crappy html skills means i dont have pics or gifs to share =S

Interview: Big Bang, Kwon Jiyong

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

Advancing in foreign countries, Big Bang! It's said that each member has a different country where he is popular...

GD: "I think it's different for each country.

When we went to Thailand, Seungri was really popular;

when we went to Japan, Daesung was popular;

and as for me, I was popular wherever we went." <- xD

Just translated GD's because I don't have time and the other questions were not too interesting. (ex. "How do you feel about receiving this award?")

Edit: Btw, this if from the Cyworld Interview video that was posted a page (few pages?) back.

^LMAO!!! GD is so funny! i love them...they are all so funny.

Adding to the whole "underground" thing. (This is from another interview I'm procrastinating on xP)

Big Bang also said that they're not going to appear on a lot of Japanese shows.

Instead, they're going to hold a lot of performances, and most of them will not be aired on TV.

v Congrats to Big Bang!

(And this should be the first official music chart for Music Bank too~)

^that means i'm going to miss them more...but i really like the whole underground thing that they are doing. i'm glad they are starting out small. BIG BANG FIGHTING!

Guest x_freya_x

You have to be a member of the community to be able to view the entry. But I guess I can share them here. I hope jungsoo's okay with it. REMEMBER GUYS IF YOU USE ANY OF HER SCANS FOR GRAPHICS OR RE-POST THEM, GIVE HER CREDIT!

So here's the rest. They are very HQ, so it might take some time for them to load! Sorry :sweatingbullets:

] 89r8don.jpg

(...)

All credits to the lovely jungsoo once again <3 :D

Jungsoo = me, and no problem ^^ I was lazy to post them here too aha 8D; It takes ages cause the coding for LJ and the forum isn't the same >.>;;;

I'm going to scan the photobook too (that's going to be hard cause it's way bigger than the size of the scanner which is A4 -_- ) if I don't post them on soompi after LJ, you can do the same as for the photosets aha xD;

The gifs of the radio are super cute <3 thanks !

Yeah for the whole band back again on stage and winning awards ! ^^ That really never fail to makes me smile.

And also thanks anecia for the translation ^^ and other people usually who shares stuff cause I use to be a silent reader and I think I'll come back to silence soon lol.

Guest RNGUYEN

Interview: Big Bang, Kwon Jiyong

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

Advancing in foreign countries, Big Bang! It's said that each member has a different country where he is popular...

GD: "I think it's different for each country.

When we went to Thailand, Seungri was really popular;

when we went to Japan, Daesung was popular;

and as for me, I was popular wherever we went." <- xD

Just translated GD's because I don't have time and the other questions were not too interesting. (ex. "How do you feel about receiving this award?")

Edit: Btw, this if from the Cyworld Interview video that was posted a page (few pages?) back.

hahaha, GD's too funny XD aww thats so cute how seungri is

popular in thailand, haha little magnae <3 TOP was the popular

one in korea wasn't he? everytime he came to rap for 'Lie' all

the fan girls would scream like crazy! haha : P

Guest ladiisoslick

HI GUYSSSS. GLAD THAT TOP IS BACK. BUT HE LOOKS BLEHH IN DA PICTURES. THINK HE STILL NEEDS SOME REST.

ANYWAYS

CAN YOU GIVE ME THE LINK TO THE RECENT RADIO SHOW WITH BIG BANG. I WENT TO THE OTHER LINKS BUT ITS REALLY BLURRY. SO IF ANYBODY KNOWS ANOTHER LINK, PLEASE POST IT UP . THANK YOU! :D

CONGRATS BIG BANG for winning MUSIC BANK'sFIRST music CHARTS

WOW.. so much updates... THANKS everyone for the pictures and CAPS.. i was going to thank

everyone by name/username.. but there were too much to remember... and the HQ scans.. thanks for

those x_freya_x and ★KIKO i WANT.. they're HUGE...

melody thanks for translating the articles.. you're the BEST.. ahaha.. and all the other TRANSLATERS

THANKS times A MILLION we need you.. it's awsome that we have such a GREAT team...

about Ji Yong saying "as for me, i was popular wherever we went" AWWW.. how cute.. he's so

DORKY.. you know he's messing with us.. BUT i think he really is POPULAR wherever they go...

ahahahaha... i know what he means.. ahaha.. that's why he's the "GROUP LEADER"..

Jerilyn i agree with you... about the "FOR THE WORLD" not being the best.. but.. i hope their

sales go well.. and i know it will.. but the lyrics seemed to not work out well.. maybe it's just me though..

i mean one minute they're talking about BIG BANG being GREAT and then they talk about their GIRL??

huh? it's too RUSHED and mixed in.. i think.. ALTHOUGH i LOVE their ENGLISH in it.. it's not that

they sound bad.. it's just the lyrics are getting to me..

thanks for the LINKS EVERYONE... i was watching the RADIO show.. and WOW.. it was CUTE.. ahaha

MANGNAE was fooling with the camera the whole time that it was on him.. he's too CUTE.. and about

Ji YOng being the X-MAN boy.. ahaha.. that was really.. ADORKABLE.. i love HIM.. YB finally gets him

to stop.. ahaha.. Mangnae was so cute when they were lipsyncing "BABO" he would SLAP himself.. at

BABO.. i know it's not a real slap.. but it was ahaha.. dorky.. Dae SUng on the other hand was acting like he

really singng the whole song for real.. ahaha.. i found that CUTE... I wish someone would translate it.. because

there seeed to be some interesting parts of it.. like when they asked about each member.. and what about

their names.. T.O.P said something like "MA JING GAH" i don't know how to spell it so i sounded it out.. but

he said that.. so what does that mean.. ahaha.. YB was so CUTE when he was NODDING.. and then he SMILEs..

AWWW... that was PURE HEAVEN.. i LOVE his MASHIMARO eyes.. ahaha..

I'm VERY HAPPY that T.O.P is back.. but i don't think he should be.. it looks like he's still TIRED and

he looks so.. sick.. i dont know if it's just me.. but his eyes looked so PUFFY at the CYWORLD awards.. and at

the radio show. he didn't even MOVE.. he was FROZEN most of the time.. when there were commercials..

and he was recorded.. you'd think the screen FROZE.. because he was so still.. i'm being BIAs.. beccause he's

my FAV. but.. SORRY... i'm with TEAM T.O.P so i'm concerned... he should rest MORE..

WELL.. wnough said for now.. um.. i have one last question.. it's not about BIG BANG..

is it me or has SOOMPI changed?? it's not showing all the replies.. you have to click on

them individually.. HUM??? i don't know.. but i guess.. i'm not to updates with the SOOMPI changes...

^^^

yeah.. that all i was wondering..

nounu

Guest ★KIKO

Jungsoo = me, and no problem ^^ I was lazy to post them here too aha 8D; It takes ages cause the coding for LJ and the forum isn't the same >.>;;;

I'm going to scan the photobook too (that's going to be hard cause it's way bigger than the size of the scanner which is A4 -_- ) if I don't post them on soompi after LJ, you can do the same as for the photosets aha xD;

Ah! Phew, thank god <3 I was afraid you'd eat me alive or something :P Can't thank you enough about the HQ scans! There's not many BB pics in HQ so I was so hyped about it LOL :P Looking forward to the photobook scans! Take your time, and be careful with it when you scan the shiny! :lol: Freya (can I call you that? XD) FIGHTING!

I hope Yesasia's gonna get the photobook also. I have to order the freakin blanket and t-shirt before it's sold out hdsjkfhds! I just got both my calendars a few days ago and OMFG THEY ARE SHINY! I'm just waiting for my FTW album and the planner...YA screwed up a bit so they are late.. :unsure: The important thing is that I get the planner at least. Speaking of the planner, since it seems to be sold out everywhere my friend is really upset about it so I was wondering does anyone know if there are planners for sale SOMEWHERE? Or is it totally out of print? :blink:

To make this post more cute, here's the cutest guy on earth :lol:;

12000777452008011203015yh3.jpg

12000777452008011203015xp1.jpg

12000777452008011203015ak1.jpg

(creds: bestiz)

Guest cynstar.

i've recently become a fan og big bang, and their music is greattttt!

they have a couple of songs in english, and its pretty good.

just curious, did they learn go to international school or something?

so amazed how good the words sounded :]

Guest Dirtycash23

So many pics of SeungRi lovin it! and thankz

guys 4 all the gifs GD is soooo frickin cute

I would just jump him if I saw him :sweatingbullets: Wooh!!!*LOL*

Guest LOVEangiie

ksa;fkd'akjfkafmnvaiut' i am officially capped --"

it's going to take me time to get up to date with everything now

so i don't think i'll post for a while..

my connection is slow now.. internet why must you be so damn cruel??

anyways THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL THE UPDATES! all you VIPs are truly the best!

the pics, gifs, links & translation are LOVE, as always ^^

some pictures are taking its time to load --" arghhhh i cant get to see the boys pretty/hot faces

*sigh* im still not feeling jiyong's mushroom head =/

MR TOP IS BACKKKKK!! im so happy! its good to see them all '5' again..

& to see them all looking healthy and fresh? HAHA i still think they need more rest though..

my mind is blank atm & i dunnoe what to say OO"

YESSIR, welcome back wonny! my fellow aussie big banger XP

told you the thread misses you!

thanks tam for sharing your wonderful gifs again!! ^^

the GD&DS ones are awesome.. can't wait to watch the next episode..

josephineeeeee! thanks for all of the 'JOJO PHOTO TIME' posts haha

always love them ^^.. & are you giving daesung to me? =O haha your so sweet XD

and special thanks to Melody for all the translations!!!!

ahhh all of us are grateful for your hard work ^^

wouldn't our lives be so much easier if we knew korean? --"

haha anyways thanks for keeping us updated

TO all you magnae freaks.. *ahem* josephine XD jkjk..

1200071192_BAB0B9E320BDC2B8AE1.jpg

GDYB.s2

1200076885_080110_cy_GD_05.jpg

credit: bestiz

Archived