{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

OMG.. i have bee MIA.. ARGGGg.. i'm BACK..

It was a pain to go through so many pages of HOT pictures.. and GREAT UPDATES...

i wanted to reply to everything i saw.. but i think i forgot most of them already.. ARRGGG...

i'm just so glad that i am CAUGHT UP..

MON.. WAY TO GO!!! YGBB.NET is DEFF. NOTICED by the boys.. i am so excited about that..

you and anaya are so LUCKY.. you even got to touch their hands.. aish.. excuse me because

i'm JELLY.. i'm still reading it on YGBB.NEt... so i'll comment there...

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE AMAZING UPDATES....

i couldn't have made it without all of those.. and i'm GLAD that T.O.P is doing a little

better.. i miss seeing him as well.. i'm with TEAM T.O.P always..

i'll be back tomorrow to reply to more of the updates.. once again...

THANKS EVERYONE

p.s. i'm kind of FALLING for GD's mushroom cut.. SO FLY...

p.p.s. i want the BLANKET.. they are so CUTE.. where can we get them??

nounu

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During the Fun Fun Radio, all the boys were laughing

so hard during Daesung's phone calling... :D

Daesung is one really funny guy...

He should try acting in sitcom or sumting...

I've never seen YB laughed so hard like that...

If anyone could translate that part, I'd really appreciate it...

:)

TOP wanted to do an ice-cream cf isnt surprising,but didnt know that he would like a girl with style...no wonder whatever clothes he wore,it suits him to T..

Daesung is too adorable wanting a chubby girl & someone who is pretty when she laughs(just like him,when he laughs he's too cute).

seungri is quite a deep-thinker when he talked about love affairs.

& ya didnt noe that jiyong & taeyang is fine to go out with their fans,cos i thought they would not do that~

but anyway,thans for the translations on the interview!it makes my day! :D

& yeah,how lucky the two of the girls.being able to met up with DS & TY,i didnt even get to see them in real life,& wonder when can i ever will..

During the Fun Fun Radio, all the boys were laughing

so hard during Daesung's phone calling... :D

Daesung is one really funny guy...

He should try acting in sitcom or sumting...

I've never seen YB laughed so hard like that...

If anyone could translate that part, I'd really appreciate it...

:)

melodygreenleaf had translated that part:

So about Boom's Fun Fun Radio...

During the radio, some of people who posted messages on the radio's website are chosen to become Big Bang's "girlfriends" and talk to them. Basically, the person and the Big Bang member the person selected act out a phone call couples would have.

The funny thing about Daesung's was that the person he called turned out to be a boy. xD

So instead of the usual, "Did you eat~? I'll be going home soon~," Daesung's speaking in a very "noncoupley" way. And at the very end, he said, "Sleep well... and do you want a kiss?"

Tam thanks for all those GD YSMM gifs!

blackroses637 thanks so much for Boom's Fun Fun radio links ^^ G-Dragon was speaking in english a bit! so cute!

RNGUYEN thnx for the interview translations and the blanket pics!

Unseen big bang goods?

shirt.jpg

s2.jpg

p3y.jpg

Credits to YG eshop

Mon thanks for sharing your experience .

your so lucky. and good job doing your mission [:

4: Q: Your ideal girl?

A: A girl who’s pretty when she laughs and is chubby.

^^ haha. im here for you boy . lol. just joking.

4. Q: Myself 20 years from now?

A: I think I’d still be a singer. I want to be a singer who always receives love.

i can see his future being a singer too. i mean taeyang is super talented. he can sing and play the piano.

some dae dae spam .

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

credits : bestiz

Guest thatpaperclip
I know everyone's already done spazzing about the concert DVD, but I got mine yesterday and I JUST WATCHED IT AND NOW I HAVE TO TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE I'M GETTING HYPER ZOMG IT'S REALLY REALLY GOOD!!!~ *O*O* It was sooo worth my supposed textbook money~ XD;;;

They all look sooooo damn goooooood!!! \:D/ And I love GD, he's soooo cute!! Haha does anyone know what was going on in those intermission things? Vid clip 1, 2 and that other one with GD dressed up as a girl? XDDD;;

Which concert DVD is everyone talking about?

Awesome gifs by the way :]

Guest tutistyle babe

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhh.......

the blanket is sooo kul :((...

I want it :((

when I saw it I would scream out :">...

can't help loving it :x...

Guest rain_forever_bi

Hi everyone i've been a silent reader but i've just finished watching big bang on fun fun radio on youtube so i thought i provide everyone with the links since i havent seen any posted yet

enjoy!

Part 1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6QHjUC9d1Nc

Part 2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mPZ9XY-E2WU

Part 3

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y2bMLO3FC4Y

Part 4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=q__EeoAfgbQ

Part 5

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BffhBCfl-7w

Part 6

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5wt-2hlMuTo

Part 7

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zj5cEdCq8Uw

Part 8

http://youtube.com/watch?v=e05YKFoyACE

Part 9

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qP0hRCJcqtY

they're so worth watching every minute!

OMG...thanks a whole bunch...been waiting for someone to post it up...!!!

thank u ...thank u...thank u!!! :)

EVERYONE...thanks for all the updates and all the wonderful pictures of them...i so can't wait for their new album and of course TAEYANG's solo album...thanks again.

Guest ..kaleena..

awww, that is the cutest blanket EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can "cuddle" with big bang and feel all cool and everything, rahahhaha *squeals at the thought of it*

once again, thanks for all the pics and everything!!!

Monica - oh em gee, YO!!!!!!! i read about yours and Anaya's experience with THE SUNDAE, UWAHHHHHHHHH, sooo cool! hahahahaha, i'm all hyped up over here now!!!!!!

awww, Daesung likes chubby girls. (yayay)

He is the cutest guy on this earth! xDD

do you guys think Big Bang will be going to the Hollywood Bowl 2008?!?!?!

omg i'm so in love w/ bb!!! i cant keep up w/ all the updates,news and pics at all! but thx everyone 4 sharing!

tempo looks hella hot in the new mv!!!! i love it that they are singing/rapping in english!!! i can finally sing along, although i'm a little disappointed that they didnt sing all of the song lie in english. now i wish they should do all their hits singles in english esp we belong 2gether and forever w/ u, omg i would totally die...lol...

does anyone know if yg has said anything about bb concert coming out on dvd? is that what u are referring to thatpaperclip??? or are u talking about the old concert of theirs???

BIG BANG I LOVE U! UR THE BEST!!!!

thaanks RNGUYEN for the interview translations<3 gash the boys are so modest. awwww i think its so cutee how SRacts"mature". haha AND AWW WTF, what WOULD GD DO?!:] and the blanket looks SOC UTE!! GRRR. kawaaai.

thanks Kimitt for the unsen BB goods:] ohh i WANT ALLA THAT:]

IF NOT POSTED YET. if so sorrry<3

Big Bang Will Knock on Japan

Big Bang

By Han Sang-hee

Staff Reporter

The hip-hop sensation Big Bang will join the rush of Korean celebrities making entertainment headlines in Japan.

According to their agency, YG Entertainment, the five-member boy band will release a mini album, also known as an EP (extended play) ``For the World'' in Japan Jan.4 and will also hold a concert ``Big Bang: For the World'' at the JCB Hall at Tokyo Dome city in March 28 and 29. A mini album or EP is an album that has more than one song but too few to qualify as an album and usually contains 10-30 minutes of music (or up to seven songs), compared to singles (one to two songs) and regular albums (ten to eleven songs). This particular mini album will only be released in Japan and will contain hit songs such as ``Lie.''

Big Bang became one of Korea's favorite hip-hop bands with their easy-to-memorize melodies, lyrics and fashion styles. They won numerous awards last year for their music and are expected to create a new Korean style hip-hop trend in Japan.

credits to : sanghee@koreatimes.co.kr

--------------

OH SNAPS. their gnna have a concert too!?1 aww:( lcky japan vips. HAH but yall GTTA REPRSNT!

Guest helennn

It's available at DVD Heaven. Here's the URL: http://www.dvdheaven.com/dvd/dvd_detail_music.php?idx=22352

thanks ^^ i sooooo want one ! D:

i hope i can get it :P

i just ordered onee ! =D

i wonder how long it'll take for it to come . does anyone know ? o.o

i've never ordered anything online before XD

pretty awesome fanartt! drawing of yb

this was posted in this thread somewhere, i think o.opretty sure :P but yeah, it's photoshopped,

this is the orginal v

haha ;D

did you noticee? [x

editttttttt

&for team top!(:

gotta love the last one . xD

iaRediL vv i will forsure post pictures of it xD

i was so excited when i saw the blanket & i just got a ' OMG, I GOTTA HAVE THIS ' rush . (:

LOL . so yeahhh, i felt like i had to do it xD

i edit my post a lot when im bored . (x

MONICA! i just finished reading your post on ygbb , you are one lucky girl. i soooo envy youuu :blush: . do they look different in real life? ;D

like , in anyway ? o.o [shorter? taller? skinnier?!] i wanna know everything D: ! xD

RNGUYEN thanks for the interview translations (: i wish i could speak/read/write/understand korean x] very interesting facts ! ;D

& thank yous to all the rest of vips & ivips who updated! <3 (:

edit, again! :D

FreeSpongebob

thnx for the long version of feminine GD!! it made me laugh my head off!!! :lol:

n also, thnx for the pics of the BB tshirts!! way cool!! wish i could grab my hands on them...where to get them anyways?? :vicx:

you can get them here (:

if you type in big bang at the search engine thinggyy

at the top left corner, other goods show up ;D & thats where i got my blanket .

Archived