{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest viet13aby90

Homahgawd. So this thread moves REAL fast! It took me days to go through all the pages and finish this reply.

Since I've never thanked everyone (almost) for their wonderful contributions, I thought it'd be nice if I did.

So these thank you's begin on page 1215 and end with the last post. Lol. Crazyyy.

I tried including everything you've posted, but I didn't want to sound too repetitive, so I might not have included everything.

Also, I'm really sorry if I've missed your name.

Also, again, I want to thank those who've been posting the clubbox links^^"

latiana2003 - those were really cute pictures of GD. Haha, I really like the second one<3

drarmp1t - thanks for the HOT HQ scans of the desk calendar!

Zura3.DS&SR. - thanks for the Miraculous Victory and Defeat Caps. G-DAE loveeee :D

kneekey – thanks for the super hot gifs & caps of the How Gee MV

x9293x - for the cute "couple" pics. Haha.

Tam - How Gee gifs

SE7ENsyuhja & Mrs.ImDanny - for the link to SNSD singing Tell Me with Big Bang’s Lie instrumental

Lucky - thank you for those 2 PS Big Bang pics. I really like the second one.

ewmoocow - cute picture captions ^^ can I call you annie?

Angie – thank you oh so much for those HOT For the World pictures. ZOMG. I think I’m drooling. Haha, btw my name’s Yvonne and I love love love your siggy :D

meteorstarbb829 – thanks for the smokin’ hot FTW pictures. HAHA! I just noticed For the World has the same initials as For the Win. Lmao, sorry for the randomness. Gotta admit though, For the World is full of “win”. Haha

Thanks Vanessa for MC GD pics! Haha uber cuteness. Lol, I gotta say, GD’s workin’ his hair. Lol. Also, thanks for those 2 simple wallpapers. The pic is hoot. :D And that fanmade song IS really good.

stardaisy212 – thanks for the link to the MC GD cuts from MBC. He’s such a cute bumble bee. Lol. I nearly died when SoHee called GD “oppa” >_< And when SunYe and GD made the hand hearts. Lol.

pinkjelly88 – this link: http://www.mncast.com/mainFrame.asp?mainSu...tSearch=bigbang doesn’t work anymore :( What was it of by the way?

tition – thanks for the How Gee gifs and the skoolooks gifs. Haha, I love the 3rd one, it looks like YB really wants all their attention. Lol. The pen tapping is hilarious. And the last one is pure <3 :)

vip_gd – thanks for the How Gee gifs and the blinging pictures of our boys’ perf. They are seriously the only group that pull off wearing ANYTHING or nothing Hahaha.

renjitehsmex – thanks for the mini JiYong/TOP pic spam. I always love to see old pics ^_^

AHH, homadgad Mon! Music Core?! Awesomenesssss! I’m sorry you didn’t get to see your baby TOP, I know it would’ve been the best thing ever for you. Your short little updates always leave me smiling, BAY AREA REPRESENT. Haha. Thanks for the YB/JiEun FanCam :D

Thanks Bas & kimtt for those super cute MC GD caps :]

Thanks Poop-Shoop-A-Loop for those pics of TOP with the Sakun mask. The jacket is also Sakun. Those BB Light sticks slightly remind me of flowers from certain angles, but then they look like crowns from other angles, ahha.

Thanks sheerbliss for the VIP teaser.

Thank you leslie_lei for those two page toppin’ pictures. I especially love the FTW mime-like picture. Poor babies are stuck out of the box. Haha. Thanks for the MKMF scans. They look great there.

MaNG0BaBY – technically they didn’t change their stage names, ‘cause they’ll still be known as GD, TOP, Daesung, TaeYang, and Seungri to most people. D-Lite, Sol, and V.I. are just their Japan stage names.

yanasot – super cute bb icons :D and…. HOT DAMN! Those are some AWETERRMAZING HQ UNTAGGED PICTURES! WHOA. Thank you so much for those. ^(AWETERRMAZING = awesome, terrific, amazing. Hehe) >Would you mind zipping those up into a file and upping it to ygbb?<

Homahgawd Melody, those scans are GREAT. Are those interview questions along the side? And thank you for the GD and Cyworld article translations! Silly GD, it's great to hear that they're still breaking records everywhere :] He seriously is underweight though -_- Thanks for the Radio Show and YSMM snippet! I can't wait to watch^^ And thanks for the 2nd album update. I'm glad they're taking their time on this one this time.

Thanks bbfighting for thoseold gifs. The TOPri one is HI-larious.

Oh my jeeeez. Those are some bangin’ photos Josephine! Thanks for sharing :D

Thanks Xingg for those funny TOP caps. Haha.

J1nN – Omo, I hope you have a lot of fun over there, and good luck with everything! If you do get to see them and have pics, just remember to share. Hahah.

Thanks jas282 for the yesasia update. I know we’re all dying to know what’s up with the bb goodies. Haha.

Thanks hilary. for those 2 MC GD pics. His bangs remind me A LOT of SunYe's.. Haha. Cutie GD.

Haha, lovin' the YSMM GD pic Jaja. Definitely lookin' greatttt in read. Yayy, for REALiVIPSUBS<3

I noticed all those things on Miraculous Victory and Defeat too, naturalhonee! I loved that DaeDae got so much screen time with his quirky-ness. Dancing all over the place<3 Haha.

gd_is_great: thank you for the MC GD Music Core link^^

owlsgo: thank you for the CUTE YSMM gifs :D

raie: omo, thanks for the news about the Japanese Music chart. I know we've all been anticipating to find out how Big Bang is doing in Japan.

v1ry4n4: welcome to the thread!

Phew, that's such a long post. I don't think I'll do that again. Lol.

Once again, thank you so much! ^^

BTW, I know we’ve had people post photos from the Big Bang is GREAT photobook, but they’re all watermarked at the bottom. Does anyone have any unmarked??

I’m really glad of the influx of i-vips, but please please please be sure to read the rules.

Big Bang HWAITING! ♫

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gd_is_great

Hey Everyone dont if this was posted please delete if it was

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii299/i...0BaNg/BB133.jpg

credits to popcornfor2

man i have neva seen diz pix b4 i kind of missing his old hair how KUL and HOT as alwasy thx 4 the pix

it's my first time posting here heh

can anyone please tell me what show they were on for the last picture? ^

replies are appreciated!

MIRACULOUS VICTORY AND DEFEAT

Guest chungmah.

Hey guys.. just wanted to share a picture that I capped from SNSD's Cafe Charity Event.

Big Bang was in for a minute, I guess talking about the oil spill?

No clue, I don't understand korean T_T

But here's the picture.

vlcsnap-2733289.png

I guess it during the filming of the Coffee Prince Parody? lol

Please no hotlinking ^^

Credit me if you take it or post it anywhere else.

Guest vitadolce.

thanks everyone for the pictures and gifs! i can not wait till they get back up on their feet and start promoting songs again. ofcourse, they have to rest :) congratulations to them on music core and cyworld!

melodygreenleaf thanks for the news! looking foward to their 2nd album&yb's^^ i just hope they don't get too busy or overworked going back and forth between korea and japan >.<

kimtt those maknae gifs are so adorable! love his squint when he waves :lol:

owlsgo those ysmm gifs are O.O thankyou! so preetyful! i saved alll~

leslie_lei hmm new performance?? haven't heard of any though >.<

sheart how gee by black machine is interesting^^ thanks!

x9293x thanks for the pics^^

myyou'rewelcomes to~~ helennn, rain_forever_bi, lilmisstammy (haha you're name's tam i'm guessing?^^), trangtwo~~, heartsongs, viet13aby90 ! thanks guys for looking at them^^ hope you enjoyed~~

OKEEE so i had quite a many spaz attacks making these gifs as you all may have guessed >.<

i didn't make his tongue ones or hair blowing ones because awesome ivips made them already~~ (kmitt&owlsgo) :)

GD in RED&&SMILING THE WHOLE TIME on YSMM 1/7/08 gifs

2178815275_8d01062ccf_o.gif

look at his neck! kekekeke

2178816415_835e5e0791_o.gif

i love the whole a-little-shy-cover-the-face gesture :lol:

2179607472_68523fc6ce_o.gif

oh no! it wasn't me!!

2178819515_e5a46a6913_o.gif

i'm a proud child. yes i am!

2178817435_2536b67da3_o.gif

omona~

2179607760_2ae4fbbb7a_o.gif

nono! don't cover your face!~

2179606762_b740d194cd_o.gif2179604676_a2a0c540df_o.gif

2178817859_5659d94641_o.gif2179606044_3ba482608a_o.gif

they had so much fun!^^

2179605786_d80c4ce484_o.gif

i love this face^^

2179606284_f24ef29c94_o.gif

tehehehe had to make this :P

some gd icons (under 40 kb^^) credit tam & upload to own server if using :)

2178983391_a0b97bbdc1_o.gif2179772066_cb16392c80_o.gif2179772102_ab7ea820b9_o.gif2179772134_51853ab7f3_o.gif2179772028_7cf013e295_o.gif

credit: me (tam) & cashiewmania's clubbox<3

oh yeah, there was a part where the girl next to gd in black was saying something and gd was laughing like CRAZY. you could see his head on the table becuase he was laughing so much. does anyone know what she said? thanks in advance^^

Guest melodygreenleaf

^ I love all your gifs tam~ They're really good (and you use HQ videos! xD)

Just something random I read. ^^

There's a variety show called "Truth Game" (...something like that) and they recently did an episode for celebrity relatives. WG YeEun's brother was present and to "prove" that he was a true celebrity relative, he showed a signed Big Bang CD YeEun got for him.

Guest MeiHearts

awwww!! those GIFs are sooooooooooo cuteee!!!!

omggg gd is sooo cute!!! the red suit is a little dorky :P but he is still mega hot heheh

http://star.uusee.com/kr/?mo=VoteView&sortid=2 COME ON GUYS! let vottte?:]

THANks melody for the great news about the new 2dnalbuim! i cannt iwait! i wonder if their gnna have eng songs? AND YBB's solo one!! YE YEE> i;'veeebeeen waiting:]

CHUCHAMNIDA! BIGBANG!HWATITING! yaay THEY GOT SONG OF THE MOTNH AGAIN?!?! haha im not surprsieed<3 im so happy for theeem.

and tam haha its tammy:] but close enough right?:]

THANKS EVERYONE!

I've been asked this by a number of people, so I'm going to make this clear for everyone now.

Big Bang IS planning on releasing its 2nd album this year.

Taeyang is also planning on releasing his solo album this year.

Source: LOTS of interviews. (which I've procrastinated on translating xD)

Because of how YG works, it's possible that they might be delayed until next year, but this is highly unlikely.

-

Big Bang, first to win Cyworld "Song of the Month" three times

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

Popular hiphop group Big Bang was selected for Cyworld Digital Music Awards "Song of the Month".

In just the month of December last year, Big Bang's second minialbum sold about 170,000 copies. As a result, "Last Farewell", the title song of the album, was chosen for the "Song of the Month". Big Bang has received the "Song of the Month" Award three times, in August and September for "Lie" and December for "Last Farewell".

This is the first time that one team has won the digital music award three times.

Big Bang has also received the "Rookie of the Month" award in September 2006 for "LaLaLa".

-

Whoo~ Big Bang's breaking records everywhere~

And 170,000... holy crap o_O

That's an amazing number considering how pitiful the music industry is in Korea nowadays.

CoNGRATS to your guys for the cyworld"song of the month",for so many times!!they'r so fine.

& what?they even get the top 10 in japan for 2 of their mini album.CONGRATS!!CONGRATS!!CONGRATS!! :w00t::w00t:

i thought they'r not being that well-received there..but anyway they shown that it isnt so. :)

& also they will becoming up a new album,it's great!!been waititng for a new album & also that we can see TOP once again!:blush:

& all the best to yb's solo abum!

thans for this great news!

There's a variety show called "Truth Game" (...something like that) and they recently did an episode for celebrity relatives. WG YeEun's brother was present and to "prove" that he was a true celebrity relative, he showed a signed Big Bang CD YeEun got for him.

wow i wish i hv relative that can get me CD signed by Big Bang too ^^

oh they'll be releasing their 2nd album? waiting for it!

hope it will top the chart

hope TOP is well now.

Guest blackroses637

Hi everyone i've been a silent reader but i've just finished watching big bang on fun fun radio on youtube so i thought i provide everyone with the links since i havent seen any posted yet

enjoy!

Part 1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6QHjUC9d1Nc

Part 2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mPZ9XY-E2WU

Part 3

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y2bMLO3FC4Y

Part 4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=q__EeoAfgbQ

Part 5

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BffhBCfl-7w

Part 6

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5wt-2hlMuTo

Part 7

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zj5cEdCq8Uw

Part 8

http://youtube.com/watch?v=e05YKFoyACE

Part 9

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qP0hRCJcqtY

they're so worth watching every minute!

Guest lalaleidy

http://star.uusee.com/kr/?mo=VoteView&sortid=2

I already voted.! Pls do vote, too.! :)

CONGRATULATIONS to Bigbang for winning the song of the month.! It's no doubt. They're the coolest.! :)

I can't wait for their 2nd album. I want it. I want it. I REALLY want it. And also TaeYang's solo album. He's such a good singer.! Let's support him all the way!! :)

HWAITING!!!

Tam, thank you so much for the gifs.! :)

So cute.!

Guest melodygreenleaf

Big Bang is currently Number 35 on the Oricon Chart.

Considering the fact that there album was released just recently, that's pretty impressive ^^

I hope they continue rising in popularity in Japan~

Edit: On the other hand, "How Gee" is currently ranking at Number 2 on Korea's online music charts, right after "Last Farewell".

Guest the7REAL.

Thanks blackrose637 for uploading all those links to the radio show.^^

And wow, Melody thanks for the good news! That is pretty good for this early~

Randomly found this...they had 'sexy music' playing on the page, and I was cracking up cause' yeah..

....Gee Dee @ One concert..XD

I wonder...if GD as the guy would ever go out with his 'girl self' LOL. okay, that was too random..sorry..haha..XD

I seriously think it is not GD's fault he's like this..LOL someone had to take over Se7en and Wheesung's girl-dressing place

for the One concerts..he's been influenced..and he's just too good at it..lolol. XD

man, look at those moves~

6xqldhw.gif

credit; bz

I feel like saying more..lol. So I finally watched those episodes of Miraculous Victory and Defeat with Daesung and GD and it is super funny. Especially that one time Daesung jumps to the floaty thingy and his shoe comes off and he's reaching out for it with a sad face. It's pretty ironic how they have their activities in a pool when Daesung can't swim? LOL. But then good that GD is there cause' he said he would save him or something from that other interview we saw..lol. I don't think they were in the deep parts anyways but good so that Daesung can enjoy it too. XD It was cool how GD was the only one able to do the one where they swing off the pole thingyy, man is our leaderrr the best or what? lol. He's so skinny yeah, but I think he might just be able to fly since he's so light..haha. I can't wait for the other episode to come out. Man, it seems like they had their activity for a whole day and night..I would be so so cold by then and not want to go in the pool anymore. XD I'm happy that Daesung got alot of camera time on that show too, he's very charismatic I think they all fell in love with him..hehe

Guest blackroses637

Thanks blackrose637 for uploading all those links to the radio show.^^

And wow, Melody thanks for the good news! That is pretty good for this early~

Randomly found this...they had 'sexy music' playing on the page, and I was cracking up cause' yeah..

....Gee Dee @ One concert..XD

I wonder...if GD as the guy would ever go out with his 'girl self' LOL. okay, that was too random..sorry..haha..XD

I seriously think it is not GD's fault he's like this..LOL someone had to take over Se7en and Wheesung's girl-dressing place

for the One concerts..he's been influenced..and he's just too good at it..lolol. XD

man, look at those moves~

No need to thanks me i didnt upload the clips but someone else did and i happen to run across them actually i should credit Sooner128 from youtube!

Archived