{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

i usually swoon over seungri or tempo but daesung's pictures in this set, in my opinion, are SO HANDSOME :wub: he looks so grown compared to his debut days. i think he's grown the most actually (although they ALL have hahah). thanks for the photos!

Big Bang G-Dragon "After doing a performance in which we revealed our upper bodies, all of my fans went away to Daesung and Taeyang"

HAHAHAHAHA aww, poor g-baby... i don't know if it's just me, but i always found his lean body attractive, just because it's very "GD"... goes with his style, i guess that's a good way to put it? :P

Short summary about GD talking about SR on YSMM:

GD said that SR is really interested in real estate. For example, when the members are asked in an interview what type of CF they would like to do, all the other members say cellphone, food, etc., but SR says that he wants to do a commercial for apartment homes. Also, when they first moved to their new home, SR wanted to know about the size, cost, etc. of the home.

seungri never, ever fails to amaze me :lol: i remember reading about him wanting to do CFs for mortgage homes (something like that) and i seriously stopped breathing for a second because i was like "...WHAT?!" hahaha~ sooo random for a panda-eyed 17 year old boy to have interest in REAL ESTATE AND HOMES, something that's totally opposite from what he does. i wonder if he would've become a real estate agent if he wasn't a gasoo...

thanks for all the info, pictures, and caps VIPs! ^0^

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yanasot, xingg, vip_gd, zuraaa, josephineeee eeek thanks for the pics!

basmspasm loving the ygfam gifs~~

bbfighting hahaha that gif! top gets a LITTLE too into it? puahaha

stardaisy yayy youtube links&gifs!^^

x9293x hahaha THANKYOU!

kimtt :w00t: i can't wait for YSMM. i'm dl-ing it right now!! thanks for those gifs. gd's asjkf;waj *faints

juhjuh thanks for the upload^^ can't wait for subs (:

melodygreenleaf! ohh if it wasn't for you what would we do?! thanks for all those transltaions! SR is so cute~~

my yourewelcomes to:

yanasot (hahaha said it right! gd-bias-ed :P yup you can call me tam^^ name is amanda though kekeke), sarahgirl, basmspasmmm, fifiseung, saebin.

thanks for looking at them~

OKEE part II miraculous victory and defeat. (there is yet ANOTHER part to mvad. i was like ?!)

i love it when bb does these kinds of shows. it brings them back to elementary school playing games and having fun~

watch daedae dancedance away~~ :

2177412842_9694857427_o.gif2176621627_1d60b35aaa_o.gif

2177411180_77a824759b_o.gif2176624005_9149a16ed1_o.gif

now watch gd laughlaugh away (at ds)~~:

2176625059_c34a4e5cca_o.gif2177411502_5697535219_o.gif

the whole picture?:

2177415242_1c4f39e239_o.gif

just to catch the general idea, i circled gd :P

kekeke now how about we see gd groovin'??:

2176623179_aea8f0ffa9_o.gif

i had my spaz attack over this :P

now we gotsta compare!:

2176621131_1c6a022226_o.gif2176623685_db23747120_o.gif

HAHAHHA sorry! didn't wanna pause it for a reason :lol:

oh my lordie look at these two cuties!

2177413280_5682a40134_o.gif2176622815_2ef15802a7_o.gif

my slipper my slipper! whines daedae. puahahahaha gd laughs away~~

2176625949_00ff764d5f_o.gif

facinated, daedae clings for dear life!

i LOVED his spread-hawk-wings-flight jump :lol:

GDFOREVERYONE

2177418466_9baeef3b91_o.gif2176627479_bdea53a6e7_o.gif

:w00t:

2177416694_eef0b0b986_o.gif2177417704_b1c7a662f0_o.gif

clapping&playing with his hair. it reminded me of the twirly thing he did in lastfarewell mv :lol:

lastly, precious GD&DAEDAE moments~

2176626563_38633c0095_o.gif

2176627027_0ef9ac3743_o.gif

the water makes them like kids again^^

2177412614_eaa1a573b7_o.gif2177410936_60d3dfd3fd_o.gif

2176619785_4791ddae21_o.gif

okee, had some more spam but too repetitious for anyones own good! that's it for now^^

maybe i'll reedit with some banners and icons? (:

credit: me (tam) & cashewmania's clubbox<3

Guest helennn

GD said that SR is really interested in real estate. For example, when the members are asked in an interview what type of CF they would like to do, all the other members say cellphone, food, etc., but SR says that he wants to do a commercial for apartment homes. Also, when they first moved to their new home, SR wanted to know about the size, cost, etc. of the home.

haha, how cute! [:

i've always seen sr as a smart one ;p

i guess it was just his personality ? o.o

idk, but yeaaahh . [x

thanks for translatingg ! ^^

GD LOOKED SO CUTE ON YSMM! ^^

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_754485/2008...199627879_2.gif

WHAT IS THAT GUY DOING? ( i so wanna be him : )

LOL! me too :P

i think i read the news a while ago....

...n i think it sed BIG BANG ain't gettin' too much luv from japan.. :tears:

too bad..its sad....

haha, i don't think it'll take them that long to learn to love bigbangg (:

i mean, who doesn't love them?! xD they're freaking amazing ! <3 [:

tam those gifs are SO CUTE =D i can't stop laughing at ds's dance & gd's laughing at him xD

it's just all too cute ;)

juhjuh thanks for the ysmm links ^^ is that ALL of gd's apperences in the show ? ):

i hate hate hateeeee how i had to go back to school cause now i won't be able to viist the forum as often ): *sobbsobb*

during break i practically lived here, lmao ;p

Guest rain_forever_bi

tam

omg..i love the gifs of gd and ds...they're so super cute...

and yeap..though gd is skinny and lean...still love him...

hopefully he did eat more...so that way to don't get too skinny...

oh..whatever...skinny or lean..still loves him :)

thanks to those for the translation what gd said about sr on ysmm...and all of the updates/pictures..

yes yes..yes...i just got my "for the world" cd today too..so happy!!! :) :)

does anyone have the link to Big Bang on Boom's Fun Fun Radio or where i can watch it??!!!!

thanks a bunch.

and i just voted for the BB boys..yeah!!!

VOTE for our boys here >> Vote!

they've dropped from 22nd to 25th since last week >< they deserve all of our support!!

COME GUYS!!! SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT!!!!!

Big Bang G-Dragon "After doing a performance in which we revealed our upper bodies, all of my fans went away to Daesung and Taeyang"

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

HAHAawwwww. GD. jealous? WHO wouldnt bee of that HOT BOD that DS and YB got?:] haha but no worries, there's enough love to go around<3 thaanks grl. annd AWWW that s cute how SR is intersted into a more "mature" kinda job ishsince hes so young! but DANG. aww i wish i GOT to bbe ont hat radio showw<3 YB's gf? that sounds ncie. and LMAAO DAESUNG! haha he never seems to make me stop laughing!

thanks tam(whenever i writ your name, i always end up writing mines instead>.<) for the gifs of DS and GD at the good sunday show? HAHAH dude just by looking at gifs ic an tell DS was SO HILARIOUS. i thinknits so funny/cute how he does silly things andkepe a straight face:] haha.

Guest melodygreenleaf

I've been asked this by a number of people, so I'm going to make this clear for everyone now.

Big Bang IS planning on releasing its 2nd album this year.

Taeyang is also planning on releasing his solo album this year.

Source: LOTS of interviews. (which I've procrastinated on translating xD)

Because of how YG works, it's possible that they might be delayed until next year, but this is highly unlikely.

-

Big Bang, first to win Cyworld "Song of the Month" three times

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

Popular hiphop group Big Bang was selected for Cyworld Digital Music Awards "Song of the Month".

In just the month of December last year, Big Bang's second minialbum sold about 170,000 copies. As a result, "Last Farewell", the title song of the album, was chosen for the "Song of the Month". Big Bang has received the "Song of the Month" Award three times, in August and September for "Lie" and December for "Last Farewell".

This is the first time that one team has won the digital music award three times.

Big Bang has also received the "Rookie of the Month" award in September 2006 for "LaLaLa".

-

Whoo~ Big Bang's breaking records everywhere~

And 170,000... holy crap o_O

That's an amazing number considering how pitiful the music industry is in Korea nowadays.

Guest akfgtenshi

I find it cute how SR is so interested in houses and such when he's so young.

awww!

SR is so cute! XD

so young and already worrying about things like that! <3

I've been asked this by a number of people, so I'm going to make this clear for everyone now.

Big Bang IS planning on releasing its 2nd album this year.

Taeyang is also planning on releasing his solo album this year.

Because of how YG works, it's possible that they might be delayed until next year, but this is highly unlikely.

whaa... they plan to release a new album this year! 8D

:rolleyes: i can't wait then! X3~ i wonder when though... maybe on the second semester of 2008? oO"

TY also planning to release his solo album???

hmm... interesting!!!

thanks everyone for the pics and gifs! 8D

Guest trangtwo

^ Yay a second album, and YB's solo!! It's gonna be another great and exciting year for our boys ^^

OMG GD is one fly bumblebee =O Too adorable man. I guess he gets a pass for the hair, as long as he's wearing a hat anyway haha.

Thanks Melody for the translations and all the info ^^ Aww it's ok if he's a lil skinny. What he lacks in muscles, he makes up for in talent, charisma, and charm. GD you're still hot yo ;D

I've managed to watch about 20 minutes of the radio show (ahh I wish Top was there, but it's better if he rests). OMG cuteness all over the place. But aww, GD still seems tired. He just knocked out during the first commercial break. Anyway, Seung Ri looked too darn cute when the cameraman was stalking him. Haha happy mangnae <3...LOL I thought the phone convos had something to do with flirting. Like who was the smoothest or something. Well pretty close XD But daaang, YB really has gotten over his shyness. Not completely, but he did wayyyy better than I thought he would. He even threw in a kiss LMAO (which was hot, and I envy the girl on the other end. Even if it was all fake XD). But I seriously died when he cracked. We're so used to Dae Sung cracking (which made it funnier when HE was laughing at YB LOL). ROFL @ Dae Sung getting a dude. And asking for a kiss. lololol. Dae Sung's weirdness FTW

Mangnae interested in real estate=the cutest thing ever. I mean, we usually don't take him too seriously because he just runs around acting adorkable and all. But that's just so cute how serious he is about the subject. Seriously, he'd be good in real estate. Haha remember how he was in his Manwon ep?

tam - Thanks for the gifs maaan. I've been laggin' on my downloads =| I really wanna watch it now. Dae Sung. I don't even know what to say about him anymore. He just can't get any cuter/dorkier.

Ok what? Someone said they've read that BB isn't getting too much love from Japan? I hope that's not true. Well, it's kinda too soon to tell though. Ok well here's a pic of them in a Japanese magazine. Does anyone know what it says? Hopefully it's positive. Well at least they're getting some kind of recognition.

Club Juice magazine

credit: :SB★신비:@bigbangthailand

Haha ok this was a long spazz because I most likely won't be spazzing again for a while >< Gotta be a serious student now =/ Unlike earlier this year HAHA XD

EDIT- OMO 170,000?! That's like huge in Korea!! And that was in one month. A huge dayumm.

Ok. *runs to back to finish the radio show*

Guest jess1tym4life

AVAILABLE @ YGBB FORUM

(07 Jan 08) Big Bang- MBC Fun Fun Radio

(06 Jan 08) G-Dragon & DaeSung- Miraculous Victory & Defeat SBS ep.2 HQ

(13 Jun 06) Se7en ft GDYB- Run FiFa world Cup 346mb

thanks for the updates ^^

owhh GD, don't be sad about your body, we still love you ^_^

haha Seung Ri's answer on what CF he wanted to do is cute! yeah considering 17-years old boy already interested in housing

congrats for Big Bang for Song Of THe Month! you guys deserved it!!

Guest juhjuh

So they're releasing their 2nd album this year! That's awesome news. I just hope it won't be like their Vol.1 cos we all know it's just a compilation album of all their singles -____-;;

NEW SUBBED VIDEO FROM theREALiVIPSUBS!

*01/06/2008*

RELEASE #9: BIG BANG - Always MV [English Subbed/Karaoke]

alwaysmv.jpg

Banner by theREALiVIPSUBS Designer:;natyx3

Download Links: {YGBB.NET}

Streaming Video Links: {VEOH CLIP} * {YOUTUBE} * {CRUNCHYROLL}

V Thank you Melody for clearing that up ^^ I think they're gonna be busy with their Japanese activities during the first half of the year.

And yes, the long-awaited YB's solo album has to be released first or some YB enthusiasts are gonna go mad LOL.

I'm glad that they realized they should take it slow and do things properly instead of releasing albums just for the sake of it.

Guest melodygreenleaf

So they're releasing their 2nd album this year! That's awesome news. I just hope it won't be like their Vol.1 cos we all know it's just a compilation album of all their singles -____-;;

It will definitely be not like their first volume. ^^ They said that they regret not spending more time on Vol.1 and making it the best it can be, so they're going to work really hard on the second album. Basically, they understand that their first album, for lack of a better word, sucked.

The album will most likely come out towards the second half of 2008 because they haven't started working on it yet and also because Taeyang's solo is scheduled to be released before the album (or so YG says).

...I really should go around finishing those interviews. xD

Guest momo_love_siwon

Cant wait for it to come out. Thanks for the news..

I am happy as so long the boys take it easy this time. I know the boys have been working really hard last year that cause them their health..Hope everything goes well this year..

Cheers to Big Bang

TOP wasn't there because he's still recovering.

So about Boom's Fun Fun Radio...

During the radio, some of people who posted messages on the radio's website are chosen to become Big Bang's "girlfriends" and talk to them. Basically, the person and the Big Bang member the person selected act out a phone call couples would have.

The funny thing about Daesung's was that the person he called turned out to be a boy. xD

So instead of the usual, "Did you eat~? I'll be going home soon~," Daesung's speaking in a very "noncoupley" way. And at the very end, he said, "Sleep well... and do you want a kiss?"

I'll see if I have time for a full translation tonight.

-

I find it cute how SR is so interested in houses and such when he's so young.

-

HYPERGURLY^^: Thanks okaylikegetaway ^^

Oh so that's why they were all laughing lol. thanks for the translation!

Seung Ri into housing? aww that's just to cute!

Can't wait till their second album!!!!!

A few gifs of Seung Ri from Boom's Fun Fun Radio:

e2f2f51826e2c09191a9fcc1ade4b584.gif

ebc36ba428a3884cb51cc5ae3a5d296f.gif

054b2137c321df831d9bc1754cf1c617.gif

wave.gif

He's waving at us ><

These two are from their concert...

I think

- They are wearing the GAP jumper that G-Dragon Designed. SO COOL!

d0016547_47831025e5c98.jpg

d0016547_47831026af872.jpg

Credits:bigbangisvip.cafe24

Guest heartsongs

Thank you for the gif of YSMM. I can't wait to watch it with Eng sub. And thank Tam a lot for the gifs of GD and DS. I watched MV&D and I really want to have gifs of those precious moments :rolleyes:

Thank melodygreenleaf for the translation. Poor GD :lol: but I always like him no matter how thin he is :lol: He'd better eat more though. But he's quite athletic in MV&D :) About the 2nd album, it's great that it would be released this year but I think it's still ok if they delay to next year. They have to promote For The World in Japan, TY's solo album and prepare for the new album, wow a lot of work.

Guest akfgtenshi

waaah! Seungri is too cute! XD

i feel like pinching his cheeks~ x3~

magnae~~ <3<3<3<3

GD is so flyy! XD~ lol~

wow... he relli does love showing his tongue! x3

too cute! <3

Guest iaRediL

LOL!!! everywhere i go, everyone seems to be talking bout GD'S body!!! :lol:

but wateva!! the skinny dude is still HOT to me!!!!!!! :wub:

Archived