{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest HONGTN

Here's the full 'How Gee' MV on youtube:

Big Bang - How Gee [FULL MV]

LMAO @ Seung Ri in the beginning! How many times did he say baby lol. Haha love the swagger. Hope people don't get too crazy over this MV...'cause the girls are like all up in your face...it's a fun music video, but I didn't appreciate the part with the close up of the girls' butts -__- LOL I'd rather see a close up of Dae Sung's body!

Thanks Mrs.ImDanny for the updated schedule. OMO GD's gonna host it! I'm looking forward to that.

"what the - get yo --- up and do some work baby.

i dont pay you to sleep all day baby.

go sweep the sidewalk baby.

go baby."

LOL, must the baby end every sentence with 'baby'? quite hilarious tho lol yb looked so hot sleeping on the chair xD

im loving(not that i would like him to have an actual bear or fro) the afro and beard on Ri, though he loooks way different, i couldnt even recognize him at first

Gd and his variety of Channel pendants, boy must be ballin aha

the girls are so random haha

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AJValentine2.0

there is no "source" saying they are going out but when you get caught hugging on camera and quickly stop and never mention it again. That tells me something. Just my opinion. But I don't believe the "we don't have girlfriends" story. It's just from years of being a music fan and it's always the same story until they break up with the girl and you hear about it later or they suddenly get married when they "haven't had a girlfriend" all along. My two cents. Your entitled to yours.

thanks jessica and trang for the how gee mv links! :D haha seungri said waaay to much "baby"! love love love the mini dance battle on the "bigbang for the world" floor. haha it's cool, it's cool~

it's a fun music video, but I didn't appreciate the part with the close up of the girls' butts -__- LOL I'd rather see a close up of Dae Sung's body!
hahaha i so concur with you!

Big Bang's Most Update Schedule:

(Jan 5, 2008)3:30 PM korea time: MBC Music Bank - GD's going to MC (I guess he is taking TOP's place for a while?)

(Jan 6, 2008)5:30 PM korea time: SBS Good Sunday - G-Dragon and Dae Sung (second part of the End Of The Year Special)

(Jan 6, 2008)5:30 PM korea ime: MBC Nothing Is Impossible - TOP

(Jan 7, 2008)11:05 PM korea time: SBS Ya Shim Man Man - GD (Looking forward for this one!)

thanks for updating their schedule. i can't wait for gd's mc-ing and also, his ysmm! :D gdae's mvad of course. and top's nothing's impossibleeee!

Guest trashstar

kinda disappointed with the new mv =T not enough of seungri and daesung. they should replace the clips of the girls with them...:P

Guest trangtwo

there is no "source" saying they are going out but when you get caught hugging on camera and quickly stop and never mention it again. That tells me something. Just my opinion. But I don't believe the "we don't have girlfriends" story. It's just from years of being a music fan and it's always the same story until they break up with the girl and you hear about it later or they suddenly get married when they "haven't had a girlfriend" all along. My two cents. Your entitled to yours.

Did you read this post yet?

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=8090023

Jerilyn basically explained it perfectly. Let's not make such a big deal out of that little moment. And they weren't even hugging in the first place. Also, what is there to mention again anyway? That "sneak attack" was probably scripted. It's obvious everyone was "acting" shocked that they got caught. They basically got caught on purpose (if that makes sense lol). But yeah we're all entitled to our own opinions. People watched the clip and saw whatever they wanted to see I guess. Eh. But you can't get "They're dating" from one "hug." I just hope you already downloaded the HQ version to judge for yourself. ^^

And well yeah, it's all their business. They are not obligated to to give us any details about their love lives. And don't you think fangirls will go crazy if they reveal the fact that they have girlfriends? So I completely understand if they don't let us know anything about their love lives.

Eh this was long, but I really don't want this to lead to a huge rumor or anything. And it's really not that important anyway. Let's focus on their health or something ^^

Guest nameless pawn

kinda disappointed with the new mv =T not enough of seungri and daesung. they should replace the clips of the girls with them...:P

HAha.. yeah. the girls were just kinda... there. and this mv didn't really wow me. BUT seungri was very funny in the beginning, so that made me happy. too bad they only shot back to the barber shop scene like once. :/

Guest helennn

kinda disappointed with the new mv =T not enough of seungri and daesung. they should replace the clips of the girls with them... :P

^ aaaahhh grreeddd!

we barely got to see daesung :[

AH, BUT THE MV IS HOT, nonetheless.

i mean, what from our boys isn't ? ;D

LMAO @ SR IN THE BEGGINNING :lol:

it was weird hearing him cuss o__o;

did he say damnit ? >___<

the mv is filled with top & jiyong :w00t: <3

LOVEangiie thanks for the animal pictures ^^

they're adorable! ;] esp the top one haha :D

edit,

OHYEAH,

i love the shades gd is wearing when he says ' i wear my sunglasses at night '

hrrmmm, i wonder if he can see :P

i kinda reminds me of brook hogans's

Guest latiana2003

dang yall post fast. just a minute ago while i was typing, it was about 10 posts back lol... :blush: anyway...

YAY!! the full MV is out!! i like it!! seung ri is soo goofy lol. :P

i wish i could've seen more of YB and DS in it :tears:

but it was still kewl lol.

edit:

i've topped a page... sorry i don't have much to share. all i have is this old photo of GD that i thought was cute >w<

untitled1.jpg

Guest illdielaughing

wasn't too fond of a couple of things in the vid but overall I thought it was pretty good. but the half dressed girls... i hope big bang's not setting a precedent.

Guest melodygreenleaf

We're not saying that they aren't together (I actually think Ye Eun and Daesung make the cutest couple ever), but that the clip itself isn't proof enough.

Big Bang and Wonder Girls knew beforehand that the MCs were going to drop by during the show. It was written in the "program" that was released a few days before the show. I'm sure they're not stupid enough to risk having their "relationship" get caught on camera.

Guest sweetVisions

thanks for the link to the full video. It would be nice if I could see the lady (on the car) in the scene with T.O.P a little bit clearer ...

Guest sungieluv

HUH? what is going on. im so confused. Daesung? Wonder Girls? going out? MCs?

totally lost. some help here please :) [i feel so dumb]

EDIT

OMGAWDDDDDDDD i just saw the clip. im so excited. and jealous at the same time. i want to twirl with Daesund :( lol

beautiful. that would be so cute.

haha it looked GD was trying to block HAHAHAHA . Tae Yang too! AHHH!!!

fantasy~

on second thought, i thought GD had a girlfriend. er does he still have one? i wonder.

but...PERECT!! WONDER GIRLS HAS GIRLS! BIG BANG 5 GUYS! omgosh.. lol

thank youuuuuuu!

Hahahah i repeated seungri's part for countless times and each time i was laughing out loud and squealing "soooooo cuteee!"

HAHAHA! can't get enough of thisss~ baby baby ~ SEUNGRI BABY!! GO BABY!! I LOVE YOU BABY!!!

-officially insane-

but yeah, the girl in the mv is weird.. does it link with the story/song? no -____-;

i would rather they have more bboys ~ and yes yes more seungri and daesung!

btw, GD with the silver bling bling glasses shocked me LOL.

and i love TOP's rappp <3 <3 <3

omo! you guys are soooo soo FAST !

thanks for the link!!!! * RUNS AROUND IN CIRCLES *

HOMAHGAHD! THE VIDEO IS SOOOOOO [HOT]...

SeungRi Mentioned 'baby' four times! haha.

i actually counted it :)

SEUNGRI LIKES BABIES! haha :)

and the curly hair and the mustache! hahaha

youngbae's look when he woke up was [priceless]..

shdbskjblkjkbfslkjfb!

[OLD SCHOOL DANCE BATTLE]

argh! i can't get enough of it ...

but it's kind of difficult to spot which one's which in the video..

its's kinda confusing for me..

and oh! GD/GIDDY and his pink jeans are LOVE...

*faints*! his crystal-studded stunnas are just WOW..

there was soo much GD and TOP in this vid.. so little daesung and seungri and taeyang.. *sobs*

but it's actually okay for me because TOp's my fave.. but.. i wished there was more ofbigbang..

they should've replaced the slutty girls there.... haha.. our babies are still young for those stuff:)

HOW GEEEEEEE!..... :)

the cars in the video were pimpin hot! :]

its simply relief to know that TOP is recovering fast & finally been out from the hospital :D

but still they need to rest well & really make gd use to this time to get fully recovered(esp TOP,JIYONG & SEUNGRI)

hwaiting to the boys!!

& Seungri is sweet to recognise the I-vips fans all over the world..

thans for the news & interviews on the guys,esp the big bang ideal girl.love TOP's Jiyong's & seungri's ans..is quite deep & all :blush:

finally the How Gee mv is out & not really proud of it,maybe cos of the random girls it just looks more like those american hip hop

mv(no offense though)..buut anyway everyone looks great & looking forward to these big bang fully with 5 members this year :D

Guest jas282

hey i-vips here, i think we better drop the subject of daesung and nueey please

this had always been a banging place.dont get warn because of it

if your want to talk about it, there's this thread in the photo section set up by vanna.

the mv is ....

ok i gotta admit the boys are hot

jiyong is OMGOODNESS

top's rap is fabulous.

seungri and taeyang at the beginning was ROFL

the sexy girl,as your say totally no link -_-

i dont get to see alot of daesung

but of course i need to re-watch many times to get use to it

so far,the korean directors are better in big bang's mv. (or did they use a korean director for this mv as well?)

so jiyong replacing top for this upcoming ep of music core

leadah kwon zzang although he must be feeling weak too

top get more rest please.& come back as THE MAN

Guest drarmp1t

My goodness. It's been a while since I've been here because lack of internet and guhhhhhh....this thread have grown so much *___* Thank you everyone for all sharing and contributing ;D I have so much to catch up on *___*

But anyways, I have a contribution to this thread 8D~ I got my desk calendar a few days ago and scanned the whole thing so if anybody's interested in them or don't have it (I believe it's sold out in Yesasia O__O), here's HQ and untagged scans!!

2001823045901717474_th.jpg 2001814859883909593_th.jpg 2001808589776516423_th.jpg 2001873776131214509_th.jpg 2001884924507454966_th.jpg

2000843016786602810_th.jpg 2000894533219239094_th.jpg 2000882410260684612_th.jpg 2000815036731417795_th.jpg 2000879276180000590_th.jpg

2003414457207385392_th.jpg 2003456755997046260_th.jpg 2003407102368689074_th.jpg 2003486833234926467_th.jpg

NOTE: DO NOT HOTLINK!!! These are MY scans. If you plan to take these out or use for graphics, please include the following Credits: drarmp1t. Thank you and enjoy ^^

Archived