{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest lalaleidy

JUHJUH, thanks for the translation. SeungRi is so sweet that he even worried for their fans. I hope he takes a lot of care and the other bigbang members as well. :]

... I'm so relieved that GD and TOP are good now. :] It hurts to see/know that they're like that.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shizuru

hey i-VIPs!

first off, im so glad Seungri acknowledged VIPs from all over the world! ahh im glad he saw my sign at the One concert.

Ok i only uploaded one of my fancams on YT, sorry i cant upload all of them right now, im only using hte guesthouse computer so im limited to what i can do, anyways here's a fancam of GD as a girl at YG ONE FAMILY CONCERT. Sorry if its shakey and not so good in quality, there was a lot of pushing in that standing pit and i had to hide my camera while i was taking this lol.

YG ONE CONCERT - GD as a girl

credit: mon5482@ygbb

lol.. thanks for sharing.

GD is so cute :lol:

The whole thing looks really fun.

Now I really wish I've gotten the glow stick :sweatingbullets:

jaja! thanks for posting up seungri's message and to sarah too for translating.

Seungri's message translated! Thanks to the wonderful Sarah ^^

TRANSLATION CREDIT: 1tymforyomind@YGBB

To all the VIPs in this world Happy new year ^^ <3

Hello to all the fans who love bigbang this is seungri ^^

I think it's been awhile since i wrote here. we've been so busy T.T

I hope you guys understand. anyways i wanted to apologize to the fans who came to bigbang's concert on the second day (12/29)

Due to the special effects I became shoked and my blood pressure all the sudden changed and my mind went out.

I'm sorry for not taking care of myself in the first place.. and showing you an unprofessional side.

I'm shameful so I wanted to tell all the fans and the bigbang members through this message that i'm very sorry.

never again!! i'll faint or be sick. I don't want the fans to be worried

so i promise here that i'll never be sick again.

Also, i think my ankle is healing faster due to everyone's help.

2007 was a very special year for bigbang because all the fans were there for us.

I want to thank all the VIPs, Bigbang members, and YG Family members for helping me learn so much in 2007 and helping me get to 2008 with such good experiences

In 2008, Bigbang will be releasing albums outside of korea too.

Not too long ago we released bigbang's first mini album in korea. I hope all the fans in korea too at interested.

The japanese album is in english version.

Oh and people are saying that there is a girl ghost voice in japanese album lalala.... but thats a narration ^^

please don't be shocked!!! T T you have to listen... there's no ghost....

Please watch BigBang grow in 2008 too.

Thank you too all the pretty VIPs who supported us in 2007

I'll run forward this year too believing that the fans are there for me!!

After the end-of-the-year events, the members let go of their neverous-ness

so most of us caught a cold....

I hope they rest this week and re-energize themselves and come back as a fly bigbang hyungs.... (:

i'm perfectly fine T T!!!!

We'll be back with new songs and better dances and leveled up performances

you'll give us a lot of love then as you do now right...?

I'll believe in your guys <3

To all the VIPs in the worls, 4 fly bigbang memebers and YG Family memebers

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^

-SEUNGRI-

seungri i love youuuuuuu! he is so cute! :wub:

Mrs.ImDanny, thanks for those yt links. baybee geedeee. heeeee x) so cute! and the umbrella vid, he looked extremely bored and started singing the song. haha :lol:

coollady6! wheeeeee glad to hear you're a daesungiee lover. *high-five* what you said about the boys.. <3333

bbfighting, thanks for all the yt links. bigbang songs chipmunk style are rockin! it sounds soooooooooo cuuute! i i had fun listening to it. made me laugh too. haha! i wonder how babo would sound in that style. haha!

melody! thanks for that! yeah im curious about daesung's pre-yg days too now.

mon~~~ oooh thanks for the fancam. gd's voice, totally can pass as a girl. :P

monica:: thank you soo much for your generosity!!!!

did they sing BABO in the concert??does anyone have the full video of that song (if it is available)?????

lilmisstammy:: yup! yup! let us all vote!

melody: thanks for that article..DAE DAE does have a sweet voice!!!!

Guest HaneSorano

Big Bang is in the 1st place on Arirang Viewer’s Choice Award for “Who do you most look forward to being active overseas in 2008?“

I know its late and you have until 4th January to vote, but please do. You can arrow your love to

ARIRANG TV VOTING BIG BANG

Start Date 2007-12-28 ~ End Date 2008-01-04 (KST)

And if you dont have an account, you need to register first before you vote.

VIPs Fighting!

~momovip

CREDIT: big bang wordpress

Yay! Big bang is 1st with 94% of the votes! =]

And I hope that the boy are getting their well-deserved rest and not trying to practice or anything!

If they are, all of their IVIPs will be very disappointed, no?

Guest vip_gd

I watched Big Bang film the cf for skoolooks on Mnet and had to

cut this clip. G-Dragon looks so tired. He yawned a lot. He starts

to doze off and sings 'Umbrella'.

GD sing Umbrella on Mnet skoolooks no cut

Young GD on TV show pt. 1

Young GD on TV show pt. 2

I dont think this has been posted before. If it has sorry, but

it doesnt hurt to watch it again.

G-Dragon looked so cute. His voice was still high. LOL. You

can see his mom too. Ji Yong lovers ... meet your future

mother-in-law.

That so totally made my day! Thanks for posting that :D

kwonjiyong is so adorable and his little gestures are so conspicious

He's so talented and his dance moves are downright impressive, and I couldn't believe he was 10 back then bc

he looks so much younger. I mean, when I was 10 .. I don't remember looking that young

LOL 'mother-in-law'

For the first few seconds, I thought his mother was the one wearing a scarf but I was like,

no wait, that can't be her xD until I saw her holding the cue cards haha

she's pretty, she resembles him ^^ I think she also appeared on the BIG BANG documentary that time

she cooked dinner.

oh oh and their breakdancing is aweosme

aw .. GD looks so tired, but his singing was precious haha

I guess singing keeps him awake

wakakaka jiyong is one gorgeous lady and if I was a guy, I'd totally go head-over-heels for him/her XDD

I reckon his high pitched voice is an advantage *nods head*

I bet he's gna be an uljjang on his afterlife rofl

Yay! Big bang is 1st with 94% of the votes! =]

And I hope that the boy are getting their well-deserved rest and not trying to practice or anything!

If they are, all of their IVIPs will be very disappointed, no?

yey!!!! great great!!!! please keep on voting I-VIPs!!!

WHAT WAS THE SONG that GD sang dressed as a GIRL??? it really sounds familiar....

Guest MzJung

everytime i visit this forum im too busy tryna catch up with everything... i dont even have time to thank everyone.

i think i have to come here like every hour to actually get with the program :D

thank you to everyone that keeps us updated!!

i am soooo glad GD and TOP are out now.

i really wish i was at the GREAT and ONE concert... lucky ppl in korea. seemed like so much fun :tears:

Guest Saebin :D

MORE FANCAMS

Big Bang : Fool's Only Tears @ GREAT Concert 2007.12.29

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHgfcoCPUBo&feature=user

IT IS A MUST WATCH FANCAM

ds and ty sing the whole song wonderfuly

they even rap here

Big Bang : This Love @ GREAT Concert 2007.12.29

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7CZVb_IgDs&feature=user

not such a great fancam but u see gd bring everyone out to sing with him

Big Bang : as Animals @ GREAT Concert 2007.12.28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL2E-gGPBXo&feature=user

you get to see top sing a part of lies here ~ds wasnt there

AND ARE YOU GUYS READY?????

Big Bang : How Gee MV @ GREAT Concert Fancam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ_QN6MJp8I

yepppps the whole video but u shouldnt watch it if you seen the short clip of it already and didnt like it

i think it was a nice video but with the cars,beer,girls and etc it made it look so badd

HOLY bfjgdffhjdb

i dont know whats wrong with youtube

the page is not frickin loading for me and i cant watch the videos :fury:

argh

i cant wait already

grr

i'm really sleepy right now since school already reopened

i have many pgs to check but i guess i'll do that tomorrow :(

ahhhh school sucks

i saw chinese translation .. i think it's the same article since it's from newsen.

BOTH BIGBANG TOP GDRAGON DISCHARGED ON 2JAN2008

Bigbang member TOP and GDRAGON who were hospitalized due to fatigue and exhaustion were discharged on 2Jan2008.

TOP and SEUNGRI received treatment and were discharged at 5pm 2 January.

While rehearsing for the 'live' KBS 2TV " 2007 KBS Song Festival" on 30 Dec 2007 9.30pm, TOP fainted due to fatigue and was sent to hospital for treatment. And TOP could not join in the performance which only 4 members of BIGBANG performed.

Initially, TOP was told to hospitalize for another one week as he needed long term treatment.

However, TOP was recovering fast and thus, he got discharged today.

GDRAGON, who was receiving medical treatment together with TOP, got discharged as well.

Even though both members are discharged, they still need to rest for the time being before they are fully recovered. YG Entertaiment said that due to busy schedule, BIGBANG's health was affected.

Hence, they will be given sufficient rest.

credits to bbcn chinese translation

translated by josephineeee@soompi

please credit to me if taking out ^^

ps. sorry for my bad translation :sweatingbullets: MELODY !! correct me if thr's any errors ><"

YAY!!!!! it's great to know they've been discharged.

but they really should get moreeee rest and not risk getting sick again :(

*Sigh so upset I missed the concert-- not that I really would of had a chance in going ahaha, but I'm currently in Hong Kong and I'm from Canada, so only being a few hours away by plane made me only want to go more, but thanks for sharing their concert clips!!!

Speaking of Hong Kong, does anyone know where I can get BB stuff (more specifically, their CD's) in Hong Kong? Or in Toronto, Canada? I usually order off Yesasia, but it kills me every time I have to buy a certain amount's worth to get free shipping -_-.

I've tried searching places like HMV and some other music stores in the big malls (eg. at Pacific Place-- which is a mall in Hong Kong), but I can only find people like Boa, Rain, DBSK, SUJU, etc...

There has to be BB cd's somewhere!! I mean today I was watching TV and The Last Farewell AND Lies came on. Having one of the two come on was already a shock, but having both of them aired within the same half hour was even more surprising-- having said that, BB isn't overlooked by the citizens of Hong Kong, right?

Guest loooser

^u can watch it on youtube if u wan.:D just search for big bang km idol world. i just finished watching it with subs.:D

they only have ep 1 subbed right ? i've beeen waiting for the other eps since forever.

they only have ep 1 subbed right ? i've beeen waiting for the other eps since forever.

Hmmm, You wanted the drama subbed right??

IDOL WORLD DRAMA [ENG SUBBED] 1/3

IDOL WORLD DRAMA [ENG SUBBED] 2/3

IDOL WORLD DRAMA [ENG SUBBED] 3/3

credits: panhia87 @ youtube

i'm not sure where to get the other eps..

i think i've watched an idol world ep with subs, maybe it's ep1 like what you said..

i'm also waiting for subs for the others too T.T; hahhaa.

anywayy,

thank you everyone for the news, pics, clips!

i enjoyed the chipmunks versions so much LOLL. SEXY deep voice TOP-chipmunk-fied. hahahha.

then jiyong-chipmunk-fied was like so high x))

and talking about him.. i LOVE him when he was young! LOL

the expressions, actions, whatever.. were so similar compared to now! HAHA!

and also seungri's msggg.

gahh thank you for translating it!

<3 <3

Guest i.said.hi

Can someone help me?

I heard that seungri misunderstood a backdancer, because he said somewhere that if someone is nice (?) to him he mistakes that and sees it as if they like him. And so he said it on somewhere, but when a backdancer was dancing with him, he misunderstood and that he she loved him? (haha) and so he started to have feelings for her as well, but then got his heart broken...

can anyone tell me when Seungri said that? Or where? Or does anyone have a linK?

Guest jnie05

I'm sorry but this made me laugh :lol:

Some korean netzein posted this up on telzone (daum media) saying this:

"Kwon Jiyong in 10 yrs."

"I'm so sorry, but I love you, its all a lie~"

I don't know why, although I love GD, why am I nodding my head in agreement? TT TT LOL

This made me spit my water out when I saw this.

Am I the only one that sees similarities?? LOL

GD, please don't be like this in 10 yrs!

^i think it's the hair. Jiyoung is gonna look way better than that in 10 years! trust me! hahaha

Double post, sorry! Actually I edited my last post but instead it came out as a new post? Weird.

To not waste this space, here are some pictures from YG One Concert.

GD and his 1TYM hyungs ^^

YB all loving and cosy XDD

credit: bestiz

^ OMG i love these pictures! so much YG love! hahaha. YB looks so cute in there. who is he hugging btw?

ooh i found a fancam on bestiz, top's not there so daesung's rapping his part in lies. i dont know where its from though. the yg one concert perhaps? haha iono, im just making assumptions since top's not there. daesung's even wearing top's shades.

http://bb.saramin.co.kr/zboard/view.php?id...asc&no=3219

^ OMg thanks for the link. DS is so cute rapping to TOP's part! hehehe

hot gd-mushroom cartoooons :D

edit:

got some gifs of yb!

looks like he got some spasm XD

body wave& sticks tongue out! :P

credits as tagged.

^ LOL...YB looks so funny in the gifs. hehehe. thanks for sharing! GD looks so cute in the cartoonified version!

^ OMG! thanks for the links! he's super cute! hahaha. "little roora" was their group name. so cute!

^u can watch it on youtube if u wan.:D just search for big bang km idol world. i just finished watching it with subs.:D

^ really? isn't it just the 1st episode?

Can someone help me?

I heard that seungri misunderstood a backdancer, because he said somewhere that if someone is nice (?) to him he mistakes that and sees it as if they like him. And so he said it on somewhere, but when a backdancer was dancing with him, he misunderstood and that he she loved him? (haha) and so he started to have feelings for her as well, but then got his heart broken...

can anyone tell me when Seungri said that? Or where? Or does anyone have a linK?

^ what? are you serious? i wonder if this is true or just some rumor again. anyways, if it is true i want to see the vid to this too.

Guest sweetharmony

are the BIG BANG boys (GD and TOP) really out now?

WHEEEEEE

HAHAHA

this thread is so up-to-date

which makes me love it more

i think im a newbie here (i only wrote once b4? )

i hope that they aren't stressing too much

it would make me sad if i don't hear CRAZY DOG

live or Last farewell

THANKS FOR EVERY PICTURE, INFO, ETC.

big bang LOVE

OMO, TOP and GD are out,

that must mean they are feeling better.

keep resting boys.

i was bored so i looked up for some chipmunks song and i found some Big Bang onces so cutee

<< Last Farewell

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cFAyBRjAZHI << Lie <<edit - normal speed

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_m4_bZ7Keow&feature=related << Fool's Only Tears

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5nbk3MOMs5I&feature=related << Forever With You

it's so cute and sounds good too .. well that's what i think .. =D

That's all i found

So happyy that TOP ,, GD ,, and SR is ohk .. i was so worried ,, but i'm relieved now ..

edit - found more

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GGrHjhz6d8k << LaLaLa

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zcVrgZ8wdqw << GoodBye Baby << super fast ,, but sounds cool =)

OMG, LOL.

this is sooooo funny YET TOO CUTE.

i love TOP's chipmunk voice, lol. its sexy too. XD

Archived