{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest AJValentine2.0

nice to see dae sungs going out with someone (sorry ladies but practicing my butt, that hug was real, but of course they have to play the we are all single role) Hopefully sometime soon they can all come out of their relationship closets and not wait until years after their relationships end(like teddy from one time, every interview was "yeah, we're single and then later on we found out he was dating someone for 5 YEARS!)

top should not be embarrassed about his tooth. i would've showed it off and told everybody how I "took it like a man" and felt no pain. HA!

G dragons new hair is alright but nothing has yet to beat the hair from the vol. 1 cd booklet. NOTHING.

Glad to see seung ri is getting better. But it's a little ridiculous to apologize for being hurt. You're not superman dear. Great to see them recognizing the world wide VIP's.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest helennn

nice to see dae sungs going out with someone (sorry ladies but practicing my butt, that hug was real, but of course they have to play the we are all single role) Hopefully sometime soon they can all come out of their relationship closets and not wait until years after their relationships end(like teddy from one time, every interview was "yeah, we're single and then later on we found out he was dating someone for 5 YEARS!)

AJValentine2.0, where'd you get that he was going out with her?

was there a resource? :o

editt

felt my post was sorta worthless

and soo, i came back to edit with

random youtube videos (x

enjoyy~

Seungri's message translated! Thanks to the wonderful Sarah ^^

TRANSLATION CREDIT: 1tymforyomind@YGBB

That boy is too cute <3

HE is too cute. i lvoe now how he realizes ALL the fansn aroudn the world and that their acknowledding uss. i LVOE him. annd dang boy dont gotta blameyourself. we jsut owrry dontmind us but KEEP your health up:]

so G.r.e.a.t to know that TOP and G-D are on the way to a full recovery :) xD

Link again here http://star.uusee.com/kr/?mo=VoteView&sortid=2

Come on guys let show them our lvoe and support! I KNOW THEY CAN BE IN THE TOP TEN. :]

Hey Everyone my Name is Melo for those curious lol... Found some pics on bigbangthailand.com

no surprise its GD...Here's a short fancam of him it sitting in a swing lol.

link:

GD floating in a Swing at Concert

yay thanks. Melo!, GD always seems to phase mee. haha hes soo funny and cute<3

MONICA!! whoo im like the sound of your Big Bang tour around Korea<3 cant wait for you to come back!! aww that sucsk i hope you'll be able to hadn deliver the gifts SOON!:]

THANKS JOESPHINE for translating. IM so happy that their out! *putshandsonmyheart* finally some good GOOD news. and msot agrreed, sleeping tonight will be mch better<3

Bigxela. hahha yeah i read that somehwere before? aww poor TOP hyungg. haha but i guess thee pain si gone?

Guest silverwingz

Hey guys! Just letting you know, in case you don't know... there's a thread for Miraculous Victory and Defeat.

That's the show G-Dragon and Daesung were one last Sunday... and will be on again this Sunday, with MC Yoo, Shin Jung Hwan, etc...

Seungri was also on with G-Dragon a few weeks ago.

Please come to the thread and share pictures and comments on the show with these adorable boys ^^.

Link to the thread: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=182805

Guest LOVEangiie

^ gahh you beat me to posting those pics LOL

isn't GD sexayy with his 1TYM hyungs bahaha

Thanks peeps for all the updates! ^^

thanks josephineeeeeee LOL for translating that article

i'm so relieved that they've been discharged from the hospital..

now they just need to be careful & be more aware of themselves..

the hospital is a very scary & we don't want them endeing up in there again.. =/

awww how cute was seungri's message!! thanks jaja for posting it (:

oh how i missed that boy.. TT" haven't heard from him in awhile..

glad he wrote that & told us how he's doing!

LAWL at daesung!! thanks zura for that vid.. i can't help but laugh at him

haha! the rapping was more like SHOUTING lol.. such a cutie

but he rocked those sunnies tho right?? XD

welcome to the fantastic world coollady6

love your description of all the boys.. ^^ good to see that your fav is daeusngie!

e0011600_477c79fd3cc08.jpg

credit: cotora@bestiz

coollady06:: that's really sweet of you..i love your description of the boys...I love TEMPO also, that's why i'm with TEAM TOP

Mrs.ImDanny:: GD is the one w/ the hat soo cute!! haha

sheerbliss:: the pics are soo cute GD makes a beautiful girl haha!!

jaja:: thanks for posting seungri's msg!

JOESPHINE: thanks for the translation!!!

the YOUTUBE link GIRLS SINGING LAST FAREWELL was pretty cute but i think that was digitally enhanced or am i wrong?? hehe

CAN SOMEONE TRANSLATE IT PLEASE..[/size]

477bb2f68b2ecfilenameGD.jpg

c0078465_477b64cd3c595.jpg

credit:: bestiz

Guest the7REAL.

Just to point out to everyone, if you download the HQ version of that clip, you can CLEARLY see that Daesung was twirling Yeh Eun around..lol. I assure you all, I replayed the clip and you can see her spinning in the beginning when HaHa rushes in..lol. Believe me when I say I too was kinda happy to see Daesung and Yeh Eun 'hugging' when I first saw the low quality clip of it on youtube...XD Cause' yeah, my imagination kind of went off after seeing the LQ version..haha..but no, they were really just practicing. And even if any Big Bang member were to have a relationship, I'm sure they are smarter than being 'caught' on tv...also, since that MBC special was scripted and went along with the fake 'scandal' theme-ish thing they had going on. (read this in k-celeb thread..) But yeah, other than that, if any one of them were in a relationship then good luck to them, I really don't care unless its YB and then I can be like wah~ FINALLY! haha^^; Just saying, I don't really like rumors, and if they hide that part of their personal lives then good for them we should just leave it be, and if they decide to ever tell us later, then that's great too, but yeah, I don't see why we all have to be surprised if that happens..I mean, hello, our boys are super talented and super fine so..lalala.^^

You can download that clip here:

http://clubbox.co.kr/bigbangpop

Big Bang - 20071231 MBC Gayo DaeJeJun [backstage with Wonder Girls].avi 70.4 MB

Welcome coollady06, love your descriptions of the boys. very sweet, glad to have you with us..haha. Woot! XD

Guest trashstar

AJValentine2.0, where'd you get that he was going out with her?

was there a resource? :o

editt

felt my post was sorta worthless

and soo, i came back to edit with

random youtube videos (x

enjoyy~

aww seungri dancing by himself<3

Big Bang is in the 1st place on Arirang Viewer’s Choice Award for “Who do you most look forward to being active overseas in 2008?“

I know its late and you have until 4th January to vote, but please do. You can arrow your love to

ARIRANG TV VOTING BIG BANG

Start Date 2007-12-28 ~ End Date 2008-01-04 (KST)

And if you dont have an account, you need to register first before you vote.

VIPs Fighting!

~momovip

CREDIT: big bang wordpress

Guest hear me roaar

YAY! glad to hear that GD and TOP are discharged from the hospital!! i hope they get enough rest now and i hope they get well soon!!

Guest whohungjen?

like i say everytime

this thread grows way too fast

huhu guess who's acting all ladylike ;)

he has sexy legs haha

LOL. ohmygawd. he does have sexy legs. darnit gd!!

Seungri's message translated! Thanks to the wonderful Sarah ^^

TRANSLATION CREDIT: 1tymforyomind@YGBB

To all the VIPs in this world Happy new year ^^ <3 (awwwww he included the i-vips)

Hello to all the fans who love bigbang this is seungri ^^

I'll believe in your guys <3

To all the VIPs in the worls, 4 fly bigbang memebers and YG Family memebers

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^

-SEUNGRI-

--

That boy is too cute <3

lol i smiled so much reading that

Hey I-Vips just wanted to share what i found. it is the girl's version of Lie hahah it is really cutee

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jqOk0UmFxAQ

ahaha that was cute

randommm

HOW DO YOU GUYS GET THESE PICTURES SO FAST

all you contributors lawls

and tam, your gifs are always so great ^__^ half my gifs saved are from you o__o hahaa

hello,

since i'm new

do u guys have any idea if we can get to save pics from their cyworld?

http://town.cyworld.com/bigbang

cause i was eager to get those official hq pics of theirs cause i just started to like em..

but unable to save it

hi there!!!! i went to that website you posted....just go to PHOTO,then click whatever pic you like and then new window will pop out..from that new window RIGHT CLICK the pic and an icon for saving will appear..

i got this pic from doin that::

bigbang-107054.jpg

credit:town.cyworld.com/bigbang

Big Bang is in the 1st place on Arirang Viewer’s Choice Award for “Who do you most look forward to being active overseas in 2008?“

I know its late and you have until 4th January to vote, but please do. You can arrow your love to

ARIRANG TV VOTING BIG BANG

f you dont have an account, you need to register first before you vote.

YEE YEE. goood sport! LETS VOTE GUYS!

Just to point out to everyone, if you download the HQ version of that clip, you can CLEARLY see that Daesung was twirling Yeh Eun around..lol. I assure you all, I replayed the clip and you can see her spinning in the beginning when HaHa rushes in..lol. Believe me when I say I too was kinda happy to see Daesung and Yeh Eun 'hugging' when I first saw the low quality clip of it on youtube...XD Cause' yeah, my imagination kind of went off after seeing the LQ version..haha..but no, they were really just practicing. And even if any Big Bang member were to have a relationship, I'm sure they are smarter than being 'caught' on tv...also, since that MBC special was scripted and went along with the fake 'scandal' theme-ish thing they had going on. (read this in k-celeb thread..) But yeah, other than that, if any one of them were in a relationship then good luck to them, I really don't care unless its YB and then I can be like wah~ FINALLY! haha^^; Just saying, I don't really like rumors, and if they hide that part of their personal lives then good for them we should just leave it be, and if they decide to ever tell us later, then that's great too, but yeah, I don't see why we all have to be surprised if that happens..I mean, hello, our boys are super talented and super fine so..lalala.^^

heey jerilyn! i didnt know about that! WAY to GO DAESUNG! and i totally agree with what your saying. i'm more than happy for them if they ever got one. i;m not saying that i wont get jealous(onlyYB) over that "special one." but i will be happpy for them. i'm supporting their LOVE LIFE 110% and yes it is their decision to tell us or not. and if their not, they'll be ready some time.

Does anyone know if there's a tutorial to mmake a cyworld? cos whenever i go onto BB's it wont let me?

Guest melodygreenleaf

Kim DongHee "I was very envious of Big Bang Daesung"

Summarized/Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

Possessing strong vocal skills and looks that overflow with personality, a female singer with the deepest sensitivity has appeared. That girl is Kim Donghee(23), a singer from the soul group Soulciety. Although this is a name strange to many, this name rose along with her while she was a "vocal trainer" to male group Big Bang's main vocal Daesung and new singer ZiA.

Kim Donghee said that "Smiling Angel" Daesung had a lot of spirit even as a trainee and that his "eye laugh" was his charm. However, she says that she felt envious when she heard that Daesung debuted a member of Big Bang. She has waited for her comeback after she had struggled for three years as a vocal trainer and a songwriter ever since Soulciety disbanded when she was still young.

here

-

I found this really interesting, but then again, I'm partial to Daesung. xD

She's not part of YG, so she probably trained him while he was at MBC Academy.

Hmm... now I'm curious about Daesung's "pre-YG" trainee days.

Guest mon5482

hey i-VIPs!

first off, im so glad Seungri acknowledged VIPs from all over the world! ahh im glad he saw my sign at the One concert.

Ok i only uploaded one of my fancams on YT, sorry i cant upload all of them right now, im only using hte guesthouse computer so im limited to what i can do, anyways here's a fancam of GD as a girl at YG ONE FAMILY CONCERT. Sorry if its shakey and not so good in quality, there was a lot of pushing in that standing pit and i had to hide my camera while i was taking this lol.

YG ONE CONCERT - GD as a girl

credit: mon5482@ygbb

Archived