{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest phileunee

AWW~

im glad that GD and TOP are okay!

WOAH! i didn't know that SR had fainted too!

haha, i just listened to the girl version of Lies.

it is cute^^

LOL.

thankyou for sharing!! :D

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HONGTN

Hey I-Vips just wanted to share what i found. it is the girl's version of Lie hahah it is really cutee

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jqOk0UmFxAQ

omgg, seungri's part sounds a lo like a girl's voice daesungs voice, i think if daesung was a girl, he would still sound really good =]

the whole thing actually, its really cute haha

and i think this is another reason why TOP was meant to be a man, his rap part still sounded manly AHAH xD

Guest the7REAL.

I'm all late...lol..but...Happy New Years VIP~!

Hope 2008 with Big Bang is just as bangin' or more~

It's good to hear that TOP and GD are out of the hospital<3 Though still, hope they all slow down just a weee bit.^^;

Thanks to everyone who have been updating the thread with new pics and fancams! love it!

I loved the fancam that showed the rehearsal pics for the ONE concert...mostly because there was a lot of Taeyangggie..lol.

And the one I saw with him singing Umbrella with Ji eun was cool, especially since I love the song when it's with Chris Brown and

YB definitely sounded good doing his parts..I'll even let go of how he pronounced Cinderella..lol..A for effort..or something but his voice is

always toppp quality stuff. Gosh, the 'My girl' performance was hot as usual..lol. The singing under the rain part was ...interesting..lol.

Gah, I love that song. ><;

Oh and the 'How Gee' mv fancam...I cannot wait to see it clearer!

I actually do love it! Even with the girls or whatever...they just make it funnier..hahah..XD

Love the old skool look it has to it, matches perfectly with the song, even it has a 'parody'-like feel to it..so its all good.^^

Actually, its the way I would have imagined it with the song anyways, so it was cool to see how it turned out.

Thanks for posting the Seungri message Jaja, it definitely has been awhile since the posted a new message so that was nice,

and I knew he would feel like that over himself..but he shouldn't. We completely understand his situation and he doesn't need to say or feel

sorry though it shows how much he wants to maintain a good image as a artist in front of his fans. ><; its okayy Seungri, just be

healthy and we'll be happy.^^ so 2008, wish everyone a good year and hope everyone is happy, healthy and all that jazz. =D

Hello to all Big Bang fans!

So I was never a fan of Big Bang until recently, as in 2 days ago. haha. my first BB song was G-dragon's This Love, but i didn't like it. however, i did like the song "Forever With You"...but this was as far as I got w/ their music.

NOW after watching TOP's and Seungri's Manwon Happiness episodes and a whole bunch of BB's performances, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THEM! not just for their adorable and amusing personalities, but because their immense talent at such a young age. I'm the same age as them, but they're producing music while i'm just starting freakin' college. haha. big props to Big Bang for doing so well and they definitely deserved all the honor they received this year. :)

G-Dragon (Ji-yong): i'm amazed he wrote "Lies". honestly, when i first heard the song, i laughed like crazy cause i thought it was sooo ridiculous. after listening to it over and over and over, it became addicting (Lies was my 3rd BB song). Love Ji-yong b/c he's soo talkative and into what he does. in the interviews i've seen, he talks soo much (this makes sense as he's the leader, but still it's nice to see how passionate he is about music). now into the superficial stuff: he has the sweetest smile in the world. one thing though: he should keep his hair up like in the Real Concert BB had. he looked the best there. he also has a very unique singing voice. props to you Ji-yong!

Tae Yang: honestly, Tae yang was the last member i noticed out of the five. he was so quiet in the Manwon Happiness episodes so i didn't see him. this completely changed when i starting watching BB's performances. he was sooo freakin' awesome in both dancing and singing. he is definitely one of the stronger...if not the strongest...singer in the group. this is impressive cause didn't he start off his music career as a rapper? his voice suits BB's hip-hop genre so well. he's multi-talented, what more can you ask of a singer in this music industry?

Seung Ri: he is soo cute and adorable, it's not even funny. and the fact that he expresses his knowledge of his cuteness during interviews makes him comical and distinctive among the other members. he was hilarious in Manwon Happiness...talking to himself, singing to himself, encouraging himself to not eat...all worth watching. i've noticed that his voice is strong in some songs and not as strong in others. that's okay cause when he sings, it's fantastic to my ears. an awesome personality and singing voice = Seung Ri. also he's pretty good at rapping too. (i've also noticed that he constantly has dark bags under his eyes...hope he gets more sleep. haha)

Daesung: he is my favorite member in Big Bang. he is soo eccentric and comical in everything he does. he's not afraid to look ridiculous anywhere he goes. he's cute, amusing, and funny all in one. and his liking for the character Doremi is sooo hilarious!!! have you guys seen his Doremi chopsticks..haha? he isn't the strongest vocalist in BB technically but when it comes to strength, the guy sure can belt out those high and intense notes! i find his voice addicting to listen to...when listening to BB's songs on my ipod, i find myself constantly rewinding to his parts to listen to his voice. you guys have no idea how many times i've rewinded his chorus part in "A Fool's Only Tears"...he's amazing in that. Daesung is also very expressive in his performances...his singing and dancing. there's no doubt in my mind that i have a soft spot for Daesung.

TOP (Seung Hyun): he might represent the bad boy of the group but he's far from it. watching him in Manwon Happiness, he was soo respectful to his seniors, and it wasn't a fake I-have-to-respect-them-because-they're-older-than-me, but he seemed sincere in his treatment of his seniors. i found this really sweet and it gave me more respect for TOP. he has such a unique look too. if i had seen him w/o knowing that he was part of BB, i would've never known that he was korean. very distinguishing look that i don't mind looking at..haha. also i think i have a little crush on TOP. Daesung is my clear favorite, but TOP makes me smile whenever i see him on screen. his rapping is sooo sick...he sounds sooo freakin' good. he has a fantastic singing voice too. i love his singing in "She Can't Get Enough". i listen to that song and watch that perf just to hear TOP singing. he should definitely sing more for BB. it would be really refreshing to hear his vocals once in a while. though, i'd settle for his extreme rapping as well. one more thing: TOP has the best style in BB. love his clothes. he's such a sophisticated dresser...he looks good in everything. very suave. i mean, in Manwon Happiness, he pulled off a grey sweater with pink dress shirt...he looked soo good (only he could pull off something like that) (see, i told you i had a crush on him).

hope Seung Ri's ankle fully recovers, TOP to recover and come home from the hospital, and G-Dragon to get some rest. Big Bang certainly lives up to their name. I'll make sure to visit this thread again. thanks to all for their sharing of anything related to Big Bang. oh and Happy Belated New Years to everyone here!!! :D

Guest sockrahtease

Hello to all Big Bang fans!

So I was never a fan of Big Bang until recently, as in 2 days ago. haha. my first BB song was G-dragon's This Love, but i didn't like it. however, i did like the song "Forever With You"...but this was as far as I got w/ their music.

NOW after watching TOP's and Seungri's Manwon Happiness episodes and a whole bunch of BB's performances, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THEM! not just for their adorable and amusing personalities, but because their immense talent at such a young age. I'm the same age as them, but they're producing music while i'm just starting freakin' college. haha. big props to Big Bang for doing so well and they definitely deserved all the honor they received this year. :)

G-Dragon (Ji-yong): i'm amazed he wrote "Lies". honestly, when i first heard the song, i laughed like crazy cause i thought it was sooo ridiculous. after listening to it over and over and over, it became addicting (Lies was my 3rd BB song). Love Ji-yong b/c he's soo talkative and into what he does. in the interviews i've seen, he talks soo much (this makes sense as he's the leader, but still it's nice to see how passionate he is about music). now into the superficial stuff: he has the sweetest smile in the world. one thing though: he should keep his hair up like in the Real Concert BB had. he looked the best there. he also has a very unique singing voice. props to you Ji-yong!

Tae Yang: honestly, Tae yang was the last member i noticed out of the five. he was so quiet in the Manwon Happiness episodes so i didn't see him. this completely changed when i starting watching BB's performances. he was sooo freakin' awesome in both dancing and singing. he is definitely one of the stronger...if not the strongest...singer in the group. this is impressive cause didn't he start off his music career as a rapper? his voice suits BB's hip-hop genre so well. he's multi-talented, what more can you ask of a singer in this music industry?

Seung Ri: he is soo cute and adorable, it's not even funny. and the fact that he expresses his knowledge of his cuteness during interviews makes him comical and distinctive among the other members. he was hilarious in Manwon Happiness...talking to himself, singing to himself, encouraging himself to not eat...all worth watching. i've noticed that his voice is strong in some songs and not as strong in others. that's okay cause when he sings, it's fantastic to my ears. an awesome personality and singing voice = Seung Ri. also he's pretty good at rapping too. (i've also noticed that he constantly has dark bags under his eyes...hope he gets more sleep. haha)

Daesung: he is my favorite member in Big Bang. he is soo eccentric and comical in everything he does. he's not afraid to look ridiculous anywhere he goes. he's cute, amusing, and funny all in one. and his liking for the character Doremi is sooo hilarious!!! have you guys seen his Doremi chopsticks..haha? he isn't the strongest vocalist in BB technically but when it comes to strength, the guy sure can belt out those high and intense notes! i find his voice addicting to listen to...when listening to BB's songs on my ipod, i find myself constantly rewinding to his parts to listen to his voice. you guys have no idea how many times i've rewinded his chorus part in "A Fool's Only Tears"...he's amazing in that. Daesung is also very expressive in his performances...his singing and dancing. there's no doubt in my mind that i have a soft spot for Daesung.

TOP (Seung Hyun): he might represent the bad boy of the group but he's far from it. watching him in Manwon Happiness, he was soo respectful to his seniors, and it wasn't a fake I-have-to-respect-them-because-they're-older-than-me, but he seemed sincere in his treatment of his seniors. i found this really sweet and it gave me more respect for TOP. he has such a unique look too. if i had seen him w/o knowing that he was part of BB, i would've never known that he was korean. very distinguishing look that i don't mind looking at..haha. also i think i have a little crush on TOP. Daesung is my clear favorite, but TOP makes me smile whenever i see him on screen. his rapping is sooo sick...he sounds sooo freakin' good. he has a fantastic singing voice too. i love his singing in "She Can't Get Enough". i listen to that song and watch that perf just to hear TOP singing. he should definitely sing more for BB. it would be really refreshing to hear his vocals once in a while. though, i'd settle for his extreme rapping as well. one more thing: TOP has the best style in BB. love his clothes. he's such a sophisticated dresser...he looks good in everything. very suave. i mean, in Manwon Happiness, he pulled off a grey sweater with pink dress shirt...he looked soo good (only he could pull off something like that) (see, i told you i had a crush on him).

hope Seung Ri's ankle fully recovers, TOP to recover and come home from the hospital, and G-Dragon to get some rest. Big Bang certainly lives up to their name. I'll make sure to visit this thread again. thanks to all for their sharing of anything related to Big Bang. oh and Happy Belated New Years to everyone here!!! :D

welcome to the dark side!! haha. everything you said was so cute; really thoughtful of you. i'm sure the boys would love to read what you wrote.

as for the tiny crush on Tempo, who doesn't have it? : D<3

Guest bbfighting

i was bored so i looked up for some chipmunks song and i found some Big Bang onces so cutee

<< Last Farewell

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cFAyBRjAZHI << Lie <<edit - normal speed

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_m4_bZ7Keow&feature=related << Fool's Only Tears

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5nbk3MOMs5I&feature=related << Forever With You

it's so cute and sounds good too .. well that's what i think .. =D

That's all i found

So happyy that TOP ,, GD ,, and SR is ohk .. i was so worried ,, but i'm relieved now ..

edit - found more

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GGrHjhz6d8k << LaLaLa

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zcVrgZ8wdqw << GoodBye Baby << super fast ,, but sounds cool =)

Guest xXsmilesXx

ooh i found a fancam on bestiz, top's not there so daesung's rapping his part in lies. i dont know where its from though. the yg one concert perhaps? haha iono, im just making assumptions since top's not there. daesung's even wearing top's shades.

http://bb.saramin.co.kr/zboard/view.php?id...asc&no=3219

^Lol that was so cute

DaeSung even had TOP's shades...

Am glad that Gd && TOP is out of the hospital

Guest viet13aby90

HOMAHGAD MON!! Haha, you must've had quite the walk! I was hoping the whole time I was reading that you randomly bumped into Big Bang. Haha. I cannot wait to see your awesome pictures and fancams. 'Til then...Monica Hwaiting! iVIPs Fighting! :)

Thank you soooooo much Josephine! It's such a relief to finally hear that the boys are finally fully recovered and on their way home. Hopefully Mr. YG will keep his words and let our boys finally have a good rest.

Haha, no problem ling91. If you ever have a question, don't hesitate to ask! :)

HOMAHGAD...again! Haha, thank you so much Jaja and Sarah for baby Seungri's message! He is so humble and sweet. I'm so glad that we've finally heard something from one of them, it's a big relief. I didn't know that his blood pressure whacked out, that's really scary. Haha, I can't believe he said "I'll never be sick again" What a dork. I'm really happy that they know that they have so many people out there that care for and worry about them<3 Great update from our babyyy :]

Thank you Mrs.ImDanny for that cute clip of GD singing "Umbrella". He looked so tired in there. :( I wish it hadn't been cut short. Oh, and btw, thanks to the wonderful ness-ugh, I have the album that includes GD singing the song in this clip. I'll upload and share links for everyone soon :)

Young GD on TV show pt. 1

Young GD on TV show pt. 2

Welcome coollady6! And thank you for that wonderful description of Big Bang, I couldn't help but smile while I was reading that. It just reminded me of all the reasons I love Big Bang and increased my love for them even more <3

Edit!

Ahaha, thank you bbfighting for those chipmunk versions, although I only like the

It was the only one that had the music normal and only the voices chipmunk like. All the other ones just had everything sped up.

Edit 2!

I also wanted to thank Zura3.DS&SR. for the clip of Daesung rapping. It's the first time I've actually heard a clear clip of his rapping, which I must say are actually pretty good. Haha :)

Guest stardaisy212

ooh i found a fancam on bestiz, top's not there so daesung's rapping his part in lies. i dont know where its from though. the yg one concert perhaps? haha iono, im just making assumptions since top's not there. daesung's even wearing top's shades.

awww i was like what r they doing cuz i see everyone pointing to someone then i see ds coming out. lmaoooo

i was like dont break those sunglasses :crazy: or top isnt going to be happy lols :D

yayyyy i top this pg going to find something good for u guys hopeful :D

this is the fancam of gd being a girlll

awwww he mades a pretty girll too lmao

http://topcorn.cafe24.com/bbs/view.php?id=...c=asc&no=63

i was bored so i looked up for some chipmunks song and i found some Big Bang onces so cutee

<< Last Farewell

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cFAyBRjAZHI << Lie <<edit - normal speed

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_m4_bZ7Keow&feature=related << Fool's Only Tears

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5nbk3MOMs5I&feature=related << Forever With You

it's so cute and sounds good too .. well that's what i think .. =D

That's all i found

So happyy that TOP ,, GD ,, and SR is ohk .. i was so worried ,, but i'm relieved now ..

edit - found more

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GGrHjhz6d8k << LaLaLa

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zcVrgZ8wdqw << GoodBye Baby << super fast ,, but sounds cool =)

Those are cute and funny at the same time. HAHA I can't stop laughing <3

Guest xeunhee

that's so friggen cute! daesung lookeed rly cute w/ top's shades :]

glad to hear that they're all feeling better!

BIG BANG FIGHTING!

Guest musicismylifey

awww i was like what r they doing cuz i see everyone pointing to someone then i see ds coming out. lmaoooo

i was like dont break those sunglasses :crazy: or top isnt going to be happy lols :D

yayyyy i top this pg going to find something good for u guys hopeful :D

this is the fancam of gd being a girlll

awwww he mades a pretty girll too lmao

http://topcorn.cafe24.com/bbs/view.php?id=...c=asc&no=63

That was so cute :D

DaeSung rapping TOP's part.

Better not break those glasses. x]

GD is a pretty girl. LOLs.

Guest BBykimmm

ok im so sorry for asking this stupid question but can someone tell me what page the big bang pics w/ that really big teddy bear was on? i can't seem to find it :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Guest ewmoocow

aww daesung got to wear top's green shades. i wanna wear them too :3

YAY, JIYONG AND TOP IS OUT OF THE HOSPITAL! <3

aww, thanks for sharing the translated version of seungri's message! he included us ivips! [:

i really wanna go to korea and see all the places that big bang went.

gah, hopefully this summer...

BIG BANG FIGHTING!~

Guest jenjen4

*sigh of relief*

i am so glad to hear that everyone is release and resting. i need to see some pictures though. : ) hehe.

seungri's new years message was too CUTE. the whole letter makes me smile and although he says he's fine, i know he's just trying not to make us worry and that's what makes him super sweet. that sucker, i want to just hug him haha.

well thanks everyone for the links, it was fun to watch. hopefully we will see more of big bang all together and smiling.

Happy 2008 everyone!

Guest MaNG0BaBY

Been a lurker here...glad to see that TOP and JiYong are ok.

I'm not sure this was posted yet, but i was lookin on asianfanatics :sweatingbullets: and i saw this:

Big Bang’s TOP suspended recording of a TV show because his tooth fell out.

On the 31st of December, TOP was eating icecream when the tooth he had just recieved treatment on fell out, thus suspending further filming during MBC’s ” No Impossible (ºҰ¡´É

Archived