{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest love-keiko
omoghss the parody this time was hilarous. just as good as their SES one!! GDs so cute. he had fun i can tell. and the bloopers. TOP said "oh s-h-i-t" lol cute stuff ;)

dude i wish i went to the concertt *CRIES*

poor them. all tired and sick. TOP get wells soon!

plus their english has imprved alot huh :)

but i finally sent out my fan gift :)

i posted this on YGBB too.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g27/sungiEluv/IMG_3125.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g27/sungiEluv/IMG_3127.jpg

yeah I-VIPS! help me look out for it oK? thanksssss

awwww! that's really cute! i luv that airbrushed TOP hat. yeah---we'll be on the lookout for ya! :D i luv it when BB wear their fan stuff. i gotta get around to sending them stuff too. a shame i dunno how to type in korean. lol, how can i express in simple english how much i luv them?! :lol:

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chungmah.

LOL the parody was so cute!!

*Watches again*

Seungri pinching GD's cheek and then giving him a kiss.

I think TOP looked really awkward at the beginning but super cute. ^_^

Can someone tell me why Seungri was cross-dressing? lol.

Can someone tell me why Seungri was cross-dressing? lol.

I believe that's because Seungri played 2 characters from CP. He played the ahjusshi and his artist gf as well. ^^ Cute!

I need subs but did TOP say "sh#t" in it? hahaha so funny. He was trying not to laugh too.

and I loved how they integrated "Lies" into it. awesomeness.

TOP playing GY's role was perfect hahaha and GD as My Chan.. ahh so great!

lilshinhwafreak thanks for the translation!! their predictions are so funny :lol: puahaha i can imagine top head of a company patting his "younger colleagues'" heads :P

vip_gd gifsgifs! yb's laser dance was hottt even though he was really tired. LMAO the ng of seungri&yb!

melodygreenleaf woh 5 weeks already?! i'm still thinking last farewell just came out (;

basmspasm! i have such a fun time reading your comments to the pics..the whole alien invation thingie :lol:

leslie_lei, josephineeee, juhjuh, Mady thanks for the pics ^^d

zuraaa daedae gifs! omg thankyou! wahhh i was so touched to see daedae crying at mkmf again

Poop-Shoop-A-Loo... thanks for the youtube link! i did not stop laughing once! when i saw the parody, i could just predict all the ngs. especially gd laughing when he was against the wall :lol:

stardaisy212 so many fancams! i can't wait for the concert dvd (:

sulin their new year message is cutecute! daedae at the end on the yoga ball made me crack up :lol:

i know it's a little late for these gifs but i just made them now. i tried not to repeat any. sorry if i did!! >.<

12/30 miraculous victory & defeat (theres akindalot of gdness :P )

2156963426_0050884c45_o.gif

clapclap :)

2156169693_24e74a615c_o.gif

groovin' to the beat (: a girl was dancing for some reason.

2156168991_0a784b78f2_o.gif

wooot

2156167777_95feeb413a_o.gif

aww gdae

2156170397_7aa9deaf74_o.gif

can someone explain what was the whole pulling on the rope game? i don't get it -.-

2156170983_b4204eeda1_o.gif

gd's just yanked her! :lol:

2156966836_5e4805042c_o.gif

loll daedae had to tug two times

2156172627_88501f4c39_o.gif

look at daedae :lol:

2156968430_02f76380c1_o.gif

:w00t:

2156174449_c9dee2cb5c_o.gif

:w00t::w00t:

2156971518_5e62689d5f_o.gif

HAHA look at the right side. daedae spazzes then gd falls over :lol:

2156972348_737a0e40d8_o.gif

aww gdae look like little five year olds ^^

2156973310_69e80e4f74_o.gif

last one (:

credit: me (tam) and KoreanEnt's clubbox^^

I saw that Soy posted the Wonder Girls + Big Bang drama subs by coolsmurf, but there's also another one out from some one else. (Same thing, different subs. :D)

Big Bang + Wonder Girls - 2007 Music Drama - Part 1(Eng Sub)

Big Bang + Wonder Girls - 2007 Music Drama - Part 2(Eng Sub)

credit: gomdorii@Tube

Thanks everyone for the awesome pictures! There's so many~ It's going to take me hours to save all of them. loLO

Guest viet13aby90

Hey ling91! i-VIPs is just a name that our soompier mon5482 made up for all the international Big Bang fans, because Big Bang calls their fans in Korea VIPs. If you're an international fan of Big Bang, you're already an I-VIP. :)

Hoped that helps.

Thanks so much FreeSpongbob for the fancam of YBabeee's duet with Ei Jun.

Btw, what's your name? Haha, not to be intrusive or anything :P

Mady! Those caricatures are soooo adorable! Thank you for sharing them!

sungieluv! I thought I was the only one that caught TOP's "oh sht" part.

Haha, I love love love that part, because you can see GD's face slowly reacting to it.

Like, it goes from :huh: to :) to :lol: Hahaha.

Omo! Your present is soooo awesome. We'll definitely look out for that!

Btw, what's your name also? Teehee

Thanks againnnn for everything everyonee!

Happy New Year once again! <3

Guest i.said.hi

I'm sorry but this made me laugh :lol:

Some korean netzein posted this up on telzone (daum media) saying this:

"Kwon Jiyong in 10 yrs."

191455.jpg

191642.jpg191632.jpg

191700.jpg191710.jpg

"I'm so sorry, but I love you, its all a lie~"

I don't know why, although I love GD, why am I nodding my head in agreement? TT TT LOL

This made me spit my water out when I saw this.

Am I the only one that sees similarities?? LOL

GD, please don't be like this in 10 yrs!

Guest LOVEangiie

^ LOL jiyong in 1O years time?? i can see the resemblance..

but i don't our leadah will look like that XD he would look way more handsome

than that man.. no offense to whom ever that man is :phew: LAWL!

WAHHHH so many links LOL! thanks everyone who posted links, pictures, gifs and other stuff [x

omg.. josephine those pics you posted of the boys in those animals costumes

are so clear OO" HAHA! TOP's so adorable in that dragon costume.. *sigh* i MISS top TT"

thanks tam & baz for the warm welcome back :)

& tam, you giffing queen ^^ HAHA love the ones you posted

jiyong & daesung = <3 so cute..

Mady, those GD cartoon thingies are so CUTE *O*

i dunnoe why but i have a thing for animated characters with no nose & mouths LOL

just too adorable thanks for sharing ^^

Guest melodygreenleaf
does anyone have the link for the new YaShimManMan with JiYong in it...it aired yesterday

Really? Their schedule says that it'll air on the 7th?

-

Big Bang's ideal girl?

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

G-Dragon: "It'd be nice if we contact each other a lot, we're comfortable together, and we feel something when we look at each other. I would like a girl who works hard and can accept [my faults]."

TOP: "I like the kind of girl whom I can learn a lot from. Age isn't important. And isn't each individual unique? I would like a girl who's different from me."

Daesung: "I like the kind of girl who's pretty when she smiles/laughs and takes care of her body not to show if off but because she truly cares for her health."

Taeyang: "My ideal girl is one who can learn." [*T/N: He omitted the subject, so this can also be "...one whom I can learn from."]

Seungri: "I like the kind of girl whom I can communicate well with."

Big Bang Seungri, "I never even touched a cigarette, yet dark circles..."

"My dark circles are very prominent whether I'm tired or not. I get asked if I smoke a lot, and these kind of comments affect me negatively because I have never even touched a cigarette. Some people call my dark circles my "charm", but I'm not too sure about that."

-

These two are both from the same interview here

I just translated these portions because the rest of the questions/answers are not too interesting.

v If you read the date on the picture, it says August 18th. But it's been a long time since we've seen it, so I don't think you should remove it. It's cute ^^

Guest viet13aby90

Big Bang's ideal girl?

Aww, thanks for these articles, every members' response is so cute.

Poor Seungri, his dark circles get him so much "negative" attention =/

I didn't know this until I read about it, but people can have dark circles whether they're tired or not.

It's surprisingly hereditary in some cases.

Baby Seungri eat your broccoli! Haha.

Guest lurvejunsu

hello..

i'm totally new here

does any of the boys smoke?

cause i was reading some fan fiction and it seems like t.o.p smokes?

has he recovered yet?get well soon ^^

Guest Seraphic_Gin

Woah, thanks for the news everyone.

I'm under the impression that Boys would like to have girlfriends at this point. Judging from their interviews and all. Everyone needs a little bit of relationship, right? But with their schedule, I don't know - there ain't even room for rest. And they are the type who would prefer not to keep it right? Or am I only referring to TOP? Oh well,it's just good to hear that at least they have something to be busy about now that their on the high dose. Plus the fact that they will be resting this week - or maybe checking our page perhaps? haha.

Thanks for the stories MON! 3 Concerts + the ONE Concert. I'm so damn jealous. :tears: Next time there's a happening, I'll surely contact you for tips. Lolx!^^

And for the hospitalizations, I guess GD is out of the hospital - but will still be having follow check ups? And I wonder what's the news of TOP's condition, now that tonsillitis could just be a rumor.

Oh well, I just do pray that they'll be well.

I'm sorry but this made me laugh :lol:

"I'm so sorry, but I love you, its all a lie~"

I don't know why, although I love GD, why am I nodding my head in agreement? TT TT LOL

This made me spit my water out when I saw this.

Am I the only one that sees similarities?? LOL

GD, please don't be like this in 10 yrs!

In ten years? I don't think he'd be that OLD looking LOL. He would only be 30 anyway. (WHOA lol) Teddy from 1TYM is turning 30/31 this year and he still looks really young.

G-Dragon might look like that...in probably 20 years? lol

Guest xXsmilesXx

another version.. short clip though..

thanks for the "hate that i love you" perf.. love that song..

^Aww thanks!!

The performance was awesome!!!

YB got better at his English..can't wait til his solo album

Guest getawaycar

Seungri: "I like the kind of girl whom I can communicate well with."

^^yah seungri... i thought you liked to meet queen elizabeth??? --i swear i read this from before. i think it was in their sukira radio interview last year.

and don't worry seungri... your dark circles are your charm.. it had me going all crazy over you. :D

Guest juhjuh

"My dark circles are very prominent whether I'm tired or not. I get asked if I smoke a lot, and these kind of comments affect me negatively because I have never even touched a cigarette. Some people call my dark circles my "charm", but I'm not too sure about that."

Aww poor Baby. I understand his predicament cos I have dark circles too - they're hereditary and just won't go away! I've tried all kinds of eye cream available in the market, but they don't help at all. Thank God for concealers! I'm glad that he doesn't smoke. It's really hard to find guys who doesn't smoke these days ^^

Maknae ya, we love you with or without those eye circles!

hello..

i'm totally new here

does any of the boys smoke?

Hello, welcome to the thread! For everyone who's new here, you guys can check out Big Bang FAQs that Jerilyn has compiled here on the Big Bang Soompi Fanclub.

Q: Do Big Bang smoke?

A: We know through photos that TOP and GD smoke/smoked. There are no official articles/proof to indicate whether or not they have quit/still smoke/or if the others smoke. It is only TOP and GD that have been known to smoke.

Smoking is bad for the health, but is a personal choice and not a testament to an individual's character.

Guest KTZ811

AND ARE YOU GUYS READY?????

Big Bang : How Gee MV @ GREAT Concert Fancam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ_QN6MJp8I

yepppps the whole video but u shouldnt watch it if you seen the short clip of it already and didnt like it

i think it was a nice video but with the cars,beer,girls and etc it made it look so badd

I like the video since it matches the song. Although, everytime I see a "western style video" I always ask myself "man..every video always gotta have money, cars, and almost naked girls." <_< . Ughhh disgusting. hahahah but

anyways, I liked the grease video and OMG the coffee prince.... is so jaw-dropping.

and as for the video from mbc. Sorry to break it to you but I think Daesung and Ye Eun were just practicing their dance moves or something hehehe. :rolleyes:

Guest juhjuh

Double post, sorry! Actually I edited my last post but instead it came out as a new post? Weird.

To not waste this space, here are some pictures from YG One Concert.

GD and his 1TYM hyungs ^^

1199247917hky879um2.jpg

1199247917khgkj67dj9.jpg

1199247917hjk687xp4.jpg

1199247917hjkh6767vr9.jpg

1199247917lkjhfj67ao8.jpg

Baby looking bright and happy <3

1199247917jhk879kj1.jpg

YB all loving and cosy XDD

1199244995dsfdsfvl5.jpg

1199244995dsfdsfwreim2.jpg

credit: bestiz