{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest janepak

everytime i see GD perform i like him more and more it hink he's working his way up to being my favorite member lol

omgg at the MBC Music awards >.< totally died when he did his solo dance with WG >.<

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yamsang

grrr... i rally don't wanna see BB with WG anymore,

but i love the cute moments that GD has!!

btw i hate korean anti's!!

i mean seriosuly stop bothering my GD & if this situatyion is about babo jus talk abt babo not lies.

it was decided that lies was not a copy.

gosh leave him alnone he's sick!

Guest rayasunshine

Sighhh I hope the boys get well quickly and they give them a bit more than just 1 week of rest. On a better note all of the concert footage has me spazzing out! I love love love the one of YoungBae and Dae singing A fools only tears.. their voices are just so nice(thanks for the link). Also seeing YB rip his shirt off NEVER gets old. The Ng clip is so funny and made me like GD even more(don't know if thats possible hehe)... "how frickin' hot is he at the end when he's laughing?!"

MORE FANCAMS

fools tears is hella goood<3 i love how DS and YB rapped GD's and Top's part and they were pretty good ifi say so myself. annnnnd how at the end, YB starts to squint his eyes and hsi voice goes high, i think that shows how into the song he is! :rolleyes: annd then the HTIS LOVE onnne, i think tis rad how he brings everyone out and lets them sing a verse to his solo song. and towards the end where they get into a line and follow him? i think thats what i saw them do. its cute. AND DID I NWO SAY THAT THE ANIMAL SUITS ARE KAWAIIIII. soo adorable. i thought the only time they were gnna do tha twas on KM idol. BUT BAM there they were with head gear as well:] and WHOOA the HOWGEE mv..... i thought it was pretty good, because the lyrics were pretty randomn, and the scenes were kinda randomn BUT BUUT. yes theres a HUGE BUT. not that im jealous or anything just like the many of you, but i thought the girls, and beer and what not did not go! THAT had to go. it just didntmatch or anything. and to me i've always thought that BigBang has always had this "innoncene" that a lot of other groups dont have, but after watching that it seems like their going with the bandwagon. and yes maybe i am just a littttttle jealous:( buuuuut really they dont belong!

hey guys.. NG parts for Big Bang Coffee Prince parody ^^

http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movie...1&skinNum=1

c:bestiz

THANKS SO MUCH. the BOYS are so HILARIOUS. hahha its so f;unny how their all seriosu about it and then starts cracking up:]

Mz-Descamento86:: i agree with you..TAE YANG is soo rockin HOT!, i wish he will have more exposure.he seems shy though....

DUDe YB is not SHY NO MORE. he USED to be very shy, trust meee. he's stepping out of his box.<3 and i LOVE IT!:]

Big Bang, 'Our Rolemodel is Shinhwa'

i think its so cute how Jiyong and DS thinks or wants to get married<3 haha preparing for the future. and friggen MAKNAE. the arm,y? awwww. nooo. annd TOP i knew hed want something like that, be a president. and YB of coruse. that day will come fast.

Guest jnie05
i just got back from YG Family concert. OHMYGOD i got to witness GD in his girl outfit...hes so pretty as a girl, its scary lol. TOP wasnt there T_T but its ok, i dont think he couldve made it all the way through that 6hour concert. BIGBANG did Crazy Dog, LALALA, A Fools Only Tears, Last Farewell, Shake It, Lies. but they also were in some parody performances like GD dressed as a girl, SR and DS as that duo with one dude with a triangle hair, YB did one too but im not sure what it was just that he was cute in it! oh and YB sang "Umbrella" with JiEun...SOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTT!!! (ive got a fancam, but im not sure how good it is) and they also sang "I hate that I love you". OMG YB!

I ran out of battery and memory at the very end of the concert when all YG artists came out, YB was too cute with Teddy and with Se7en. GD and Jinu too cute together too, SR was holding to balloons,i saw ppl taking fancams so i hope i get to see when DS gave me thumbs up after he saw my USA iVIP sign and YB and SR saw it too, at the end when they were leaving, ahhh so awesome to see them squint to read, then their eyes widen along with their SMILE...i <3 YG family, it was an awesome show evn tho TOP HYONG wasNT there

^ OMG YB sang umbrella? (one of my fav american songs!)

damn 6 hours! i wish i got to spend 6 hours with them!

oh and you guys had a USA i-VIP sign that YB and SR saw!?? omg how awesome! the way to get to YG is to use english on a sign...cause they really try to read it. hahahha..that's what my unni and i did at their YG concert in LA too.

i have something to share :)

YAY!! its the coffee prince parody w/ TOP and GD :lol:

ENJOY!!~

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1822725eRt8wnF4

^OMG this was so hilarious! i was ROFL. they are too cute. i really loved TY and SR part...when they were taking pictures together. LMAO. thanks for the link!!!

Hey everyone i have a full fancam of TaeYang's Solo... it rains on him at the end... his hair looks really good too and its actually up now so u guys dont have to wait lol..... HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

Link

TaeYang Ma Girl Solo Big Bang is Great Concert

^ OMG thanks's so much for the link! i'm so going to watch it!

BIG BANG - WONDERGIRLS drama

english subbed by coolsmurf :

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FM_lH61t0HI

thanks so much! i actually understood this pretty well without the subs...hehehhe. so proud of myself.

MORE FANCAMS

Big Bang : Fool's Only Tears @ GREAT Concert 2007.12.29

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHgfcoCPUBo&feature=user

IT IS A MUST WATCH FANCAM

ds and ty sing the whole song wonderfuly

they even rap here

Big Bang : This Love @ GREAT Concert 2007.12.29

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7CZVb_IgDs&feature=user

not such a great fancam but u see gd bring everyone out to sing with him

Big Bang : as Animals @ GREAT Concert 2007.12.28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL2E-gGPBXo&feature=user

you get to see top sing a part of lies here ~ds wasnt there

AND ARE YOU GUYS READY?????

Big Bang : How Gee MV @ GREAT Concert Fancam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ_QN6MJp8I

yepppps the whole video but u shouldnt watch it if you seen the short clip of it already and didnt like it

i think it was a nice video but with the cars,beer,girls and etc it made it look so badd

^ wow thanks so much for all the links!!!

the duet of "fool's only tears" with just DS and TY was a bit sad for me to watch. i really miss them performing all together...but they did do a really great job coming in for their hyungs.

ok...HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Guest stardaisy212
Hey Everyone I hope everyone is having a Great New Year so far :) Anyway here a great fancam of TaeYang & EiJun at One Concert..At the beginning its the end of Umbrella and then its Hate How Much I Love you.

Link:

TaeYang & Eijun One Concert

omg thankkkk u i loveeeeeeeeee this videooo

his english is like so cuteeeeeee now i want to watch the umbrella one hopeful someone has it

thanks for all the pics everyone!!

hope the boys will get enough rest now...

it's hard to see them like that...

anyways, i brought more goodies frm the one concert..

new year message.. they're just sooo adorable~^^

another version.. short clip though..

thanks for the "hate that i love you" perf.. love that song..

edit:

here's another one..

not sure whether it's been posted b4.. if it has, sorry..

it's pictures of the one concert rehearsal..

credits: daum

Guest shesmiles

bigbang's coffee prince NG!!! they're so cute.

huffers...all those pictures in cute animal suits!!! whah.

haha i like TOP's. he looks so dorky, i mean all of them.

thanks for those pictures!

Guest rain_forever_bi

sulin

thanks for them clips of big bang at the concert...wish i was there...and yes most definitely, they need to have a good rest for the new year...and wish them all the best including good health...thanks again.

Guest loooser

dont know if this was posted yet but sorry if it was.

another fancam of youngbae&jieun's perf. not as good quality but a longer version. enjoy. =]

sulin

thanks for them clips of big bang at the concert...wish i was there...and yes most definitely, they need to have a good rest for the new year...and wish them all the best including good health...thanks again.

no problem..

just found the full version of an audio clip for umbrella + hate that i love you..

http://profile.imeem.com/YOQhkp/video/80EK...ou_music_video/

credits: dcyb

Guest sungieluv

omoghss the parody this time was hilarous. just as good as their SES one!! GDs so cute. he had fun i can tell. and the bloopers. TOP said "oh s-h-i-t" lol cute stuff ;)

dude i wish i went to the concertt *CRIES*

poor them. all tired and sick. TOP get wells soon!

plus their english has imprved alot huh :)

but i finally sent out my fan gift :)

i posted this on YGBB too.

IMG_3125.jpg

IMG_3127.jpg

yeah I-VIPS! help me look out for it oK? thanksssss

Guest tachichan

finallyy reached the end! i backtracked like 100+ pages ahahah.

the musical drama was very cute!! im loving big bang more and more!! <333

glad seung ri is better! hopefully he wont hurt his leg anymore!

TOP...GET BETTER!! hoep he feels better!

GD needs to stay strong!! i liked his side swept bangs haha but i guess his mushroom hair can grow on me.

YB is hot and i love his voice. =D

thanks so much everyone for sharing links and photos!!

anyone have lies the piano ver mp3 thing? i want it as a ringtone =D..and if im not suppose to ask...O.O oopsies

BIG BANG HWAITING!!!

Guest delici0usbh

omggosh <3 i think i just fell in love all over again haha xD

thanks for all the updates!

the how gee mv was interesting lol. it was really american-ized? like not in a bad way but with all the girls and everything lol. but it was still pretty good~

all the fancams made me sad lol. man i wish i could go to one of those kinds of concerts in korea T_T

i hope a dvd is released or something lol. i'd totally buy it =]

seungri, gd, top hwaiting <3

ty and daesung u guys better stay strong =/

i really hope tempo's ok...

sungieluv omggosh that hat is awesome! i bet tempo will love it ^_^

does anyone have the full show when gd and daesung were on good sunday? looked all over for it >.<

Guest Salina2Short

omo! those pictures are super super cute... i wish i was there.

top look so adorable in the picture with gd and daesung. haha

thanks for sharing. :D

Guest Dirtycash23
dont know if this was posted yet but sorry if it was.

another fancam of youngbae&jieun's perf. not as good quality but a longer version. enjoy. =]

Thankz 4 posting I hadn't seen this before I love YB's english it's so cute

Sungieluv: I love those hats that reminds me of a hat I got

made that has YG on it......you go girl spread the TOP LUV!!!........^^

omoghss the parody this time was hilarous. just as good as their SES one!! GDs so cute. he had fun i can tell. and the bloopers. TOP said "oh s-h-i-t" lol cute stuff ;)

dude i wish i went to the concertt *CRIES*

poor them. all tired and sick. TOP get wells soon!

plus their english has imprved alot huh :)

but i finally sent out my fan gift :)

i posted this on YGBB too.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g27/sungiEluv/IMG_3125.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g27/sungiEluv/IMG_3127.jpg

yeah I-VIPS! help me look out for it oK? thanksssss

OHH that TOp hat is cute, i bet he's gnna love it when he gets it! GOOD JOB

Hey Everyone I hope everyone is having a Great New Year so far :) Anyway here a great fancam of TaeYang & EiJun at One Concert..At the beginning its the end of Umbrella and then its Hate How Much I Love you.

Link:

TaeYang & Eijun One Concert

heyyyy thaaanks! is their a name that we can call you? thanks. annnd DUDE i lovee the hate how much i lvoe you. they SOUND REALLY GOOD, not the real thingg but they pulled it offf, REAL goood. but the unberella song, for the ending part, when YB says cinderella.... HAHAHHA LMAO im sorry but yHUbaae. its just funny how they said/singed it. but i liked how they sang the top songs<3

thanks sulin for the fulll LINK of the unberella and hate how much i lvoe you perf. too abd it's only mp3, doesnt shwo the perf. but its okay. i REALLY like it like i said before:]

Archived