{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest ladiisoslick

I'M NEW HERE GUYS :) happy NEW YEAR everybody

anyways it upsets me to hear that top is in the hospital hopefully he feels better. hwaiting!!

and i love the pictures. thank you lovelys. big bang!!!!!!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flyxme.

Jiyong: I think I’ll be married. I’m the type that feels happy when I’m good to my girlfriend, so I think in 10 years, I’ll be living a happy and fun life with my family.

awwwww

propose to me jiyong! T-T

Daesung: I think I would be getting discharged from the army and getting ready for marriage plans. I might even put out a trot album. (laughter)

trot album = =;;

ahhh i'll be sad when they have to go to army :(

thanks for post lilshinhwafreak!

haha i was just watching the dirty cash&last farewell music bank perf

and yeah~ really good haha and yb kinda twirled into jiyong X)

http://kr.fi1.club.yahoo.com/yci/fb/ca/ddd...75428329500.gif

AHH SO CUTE! ....TOP T-T

happy new years you guys!

&big bang too ^_^

aw, congrats bigbang! 5 weeks already? woah. cool!

here goes a big hug from seung ri<3

mbcvior2.jpg

just wanted to re-post(i think) some caps from kbs, after their special stage. i wonder what's so funny, ToDae!

d0031942_4779316d9f0ad.jpg

d0031942_4779317a5505f.jpg

d0031942_4779317bccc7a.jpg

and the mc joins in,

d0031942_4779317d74477.jpg

d0031942_4779317e6454c.jpg

d0031942_4779317f70128.jpg

d0031942_4779318101fd0.jpg

daesung so cute. he crinkles his nose ^______^

d0031942_477931829be8b.jpg

d0031942_47793183e9b04.jpg

d0031942_47793185517ad.jpg

d0031942_47793191500da.jpg

omg,still laughing!

d0031942_477931964c00a.jpg

d0031942_477931976550a.jpg

hahaha i seriously love ToDae! <3

just some caps of gd, i think it's kinda cool~ haha like an alien invasion thing..

*scanning scanning*

b0046342_477948a0a0687.jpg

no, no noooo~ don't suck me into your space ship!

b0046342_47794acab8af1.jpg

imma try and run away!

b0046342_47794a6f8b151.jpg

b0046342_47794a465433b.jpg

uh, oh, darn it. they caught me. =________=;; (HAHA just look at his facial expression!)

b0046342_47794952ca614.jpg

taeyang come away with me~!

b0046342_477948a0a0687.jpg

guess not..(teehee, look at his hair!)

b0046342_47794969c6615.jpg

credits as tagged!

vip_gd, thanks for the gifs! :D

lilshinhwafreak, thanks for translating. their answers are HAHAHA! :P and melody too, for their health updates! XD

so i watched the full my girl fancam, and i must say, again, i loveeeee taeyang's hair! i wish he'd expose his hair and not cover them with his cap! i bet you yb lovers loved the tearing up his shirt and also, the rain! omg. *fangirlmoment* i've been rewatching it. HAHAHAHA well mostly the hair-exposed parts. he looks overly hot!

and now i miss top. :(

Guest ShortaznGirl

i don't know if anyone's seen this clip already but Big Bang and Wondergirls are in it and haha and some other man barge into their break?room and some of the members are hugging each other . You might have to slow down or watch closely at the members in the beginning before they realize they are on camera to see them hugging. its cutee!

http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movie...4&skinNum=1

credit : i.said.hi

please top and GD get better!!! i'm so glad to see seungri back but they need to definetly chill.

Guest Aiensya

I love ToDae moment...hahah..

Both were dorky...

I also cracked on that time because the MC asked TOP about the drama...and then TOP was shocked because he not ready for anything...hahah

Dae Sung laughed along with him...

Seung Ri need to rest alittle bit more, I hope he's okay now..

TOP get well soon..

And GD was totally tired...he stuck his tongue a lot of time when they performed GREASE...he's so tired...

Maybe he took a few breathe with it...

YB and Dae Sung...take a good care of your body...and always in health...

Big Bang Fighting!!

TOPFunny.jpg

TOP.jpg

GD.jpg

DaeSung.jpg

Credit : Daum + My photobucket

Guest xXsmilesXx

i just got back from YG Family concert. OHMYGOD i got to witness GD in his girl outfit...hes so pretty as a girl, its scary lol. TOP wasnt there T_T but its ok, i dont think he couldve made it all the way through that 6hour concert. BIGBANG did Crazy Dog, LALALA, A Fools Only Tears, Last Farewell, Shake It, Lies. but they also were in some parody performances like GD dressed as a girl, SR and DS as that duo with one dude with a triangle hair, YB did one too but im not sure what it was just that he was cute in it! oh and YB sang "Umbrella" with JiEun...SOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTT!!! (ive got a fancam, but im not sure how good it is) and they also sang "I hate that I love you". OMG YB!

I ran out of battery and memory at the very end of the concert when all YG artists came out, YB was too cute with Teddy and with Se7en. GD and Jinu too cute together too, SR was holding to balloons,i saw ppl taking fancams so i hope i get to see when DS gave me thumbs up after he saw my USA iVIP sign and YB and SR saw it too, at the end when they were leaving, ahhh so awesome to see them squint to read, then their eyes widen along with their SMILE...i <3 YG family, it was an awesome show evn tho TOP HYONG wasNT there

^OMG!! YB sung Umbrella && Hate that i love you..

T___T..omg that totally brought a tear to my eyes..i want to hear it so bad...omg...awwwww

ohmahhgawhhh am having a heart attack right now..i wonder if they sung the Chris Brown

remix and he sung Chris Brown's partt..eekss awesome..

HAPPY NEW YEAR

WELCOME ladiisoslick

uhm..does anyone have the link of tae yang's performance ????

hahaha!!! i topped again!@!!!

i guess these are old photos..just wanna share..BIG BANG stay healthy!!!

Mz-Descamento86:: i agree with you..TAE YANG is soo rockin HOT!, i wish he will have more exposure.he seems shy though....

119910775287203000.jpg

119910787923356000.jpg

119910765661621600.jpg

~~ i loveeee their performance here!!!!!

47791c30a4cccfilename1231B1D7B8AEBD.jpg

credit: bestiz

Guest Mz-Descamento86

Hey everyone i have a full fancam of TaeYang's Solo... it rains on him at the end... his hair looks really good too and its actually up now so u guys dont have to wait lol..... HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

Link

TaeYang Ma Girl Solo Big Bang is Great Concert

SWEATING LIKE A WH0RE in church! omgggggggggggg *breathing heavily* his body is soo sexy! its not too toned and its not flabber gabber..its just perfect! that yellow light tan skin and his hair! oh man!

i have this rule of not dating guys younger then me (im 21) but i would def. make an expectation with TAEYANG!

yall know taeyang is my favorite! man hes gots to be the sexiest lil thing alive right now! please come to america and debut! arghhh i cant take it no more! lol

does anyone know if big bang will debut in america???

Guest jenjen4

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!

wishing a happy and even greater year for Big Bang and Big Bang<3 lovers.

(*must i add healthier too!)

GO BIG BANG 2008! FOR THE WORLD!

BIGBANG<3

Guest ..kaleena..

Here are some bigger/clearer scans from their "BIG BANG IS GREAT" Concert photobook/packs. Enjoy! ♥ ♥

How Gee PV :]

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/yg11.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/yg21.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/yg31.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/yg51.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/yg61.jpg

And more of those cute teddy bear ones <33

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/bb1.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b31.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b41.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b51.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b61.jpg

credits; bing2020

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK! Upload to your own servers/accounts.

AWWWWWWWWW MY GOD!!!!! i saved half of them, but then i had to go somewhere, and so by the time i came back, the bandwidth is exceeded *cries*

THOSE PICS WERE SOOOO CUTE ALSO!!! TT^TT

oh well... stupid hotlinkers. thanks for sharing anyways, hopefully i'll come around them again soon

wowow, Monica, the YG concert was 6 hours? holy moly, i am soo uberly jealous O_O hhaaha

YB's new hair is sexxy!! kekekekekkee :D

freespongebob! thanks for the coffeprince link, homahgad i wish i understood. it was funny though. and for the taeyang magirl fancam, his hair is rockin! he should stop wearig caps and show us his oh-so-hot hair!

mady thanks for those caps of g-dae. cant wait for the 2nd part. :w00t:

t.yama! those pics are sooo cuuute! i love daesung's hair in how gee. heee X) and those bear pics, i wanna be the bear so badly! :lol:

mon! whoa ty sang umbrella, i wanna see this so bad, hope there's lots and lots of fancams. daesung gave you a thumbsup? gah mon!!! i wanna be you, purdy please, just at that moment. waaaaaa youre so lucky!!!

lilshinhwafreak, thanks for the translation..

Jiyong: I think I’ll be married. I’m the type that feels happy when I’m good to my girlfriend, so I think in 10 years, I’ll be living a happy and fun life with my family.

Daesung: I think I would be getting discharged from the army and getting ready for marriage plans. I might even put out a trot album. (laughter)

marriage plans? X) and trot album? roflmao!

vip_gd, thanks for those gifs!

baz, those pics! teeheeeee *todae kami tu buiiii* (thats our todae right there!) daesung's so cuute. gah i love it when he laughs and smiles.and his nose gets crinkled. so cute <33 his smile is so heaven in my heart. roflmao! :lol::P

and, thank youu melody for constantly updating us and translating for us. <33

for new year 2008, here's some daesung gifs! :wub:

e0084105_47750f6419309.gif

e0084105_47750f9b0b99d.gif

e0084105_47751197c015f.gif

e0084105_477510206eb0b.gif

e0084105_477510dfceb92.gif

e0084105_4775111634e0e.gif

e0084105_477510b7d5c03.gif

credits:bestiz

Guest Saebin :D

Happy new year VIPS! =)

oh and if you guys wanna see mbc live, here's a link.. and the good thing about this one is that it doesnt stop every few seconds to buffer.. but the sound quality isnt that good.

you can watch MBC live here

THANKS! How do we check the schedule of the Tv shows though? :unsure:

ahhh it stops and plays for a few seconds and stops again for me though :(

Thank you for all the links! =)

GD AND TOP KISS TWICE IN COFFEE PRINCE FROM CONCERT OMG!!! Uploading right now be back with link. Oh Seungri Kiss GD too... It's to much. I hope they get better soon and most importantly REST!!

*edit

here's the link still uploading:

Big Bang - Coffeé Prince at Big Bang is Great Concert

* re-edit Its Finally up everyone sorry it took so long!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

OMG HAHA. It hilarious

especially Seungri and the boobs part HAHA. thanks alot <3 :wub:

PLEASE DO NOT TRUST EVERYTHING POPSEOUL SAYS

I've read every single news article about this that's been released since the incident. So far, none of them gave a definite answer. All we know for sure is that TOP is staying at the hospital for AT LEAST a week. We'll know more once the results for TOP's examination come out tomorrow.

Also, GD is NOT back at the hospital. (Nor do I think that he stayed for more than one night) YG Entertainment said GD would attend the One Concert. Unless something happened, he should have been at the concert.

Once again, I'm not saying that I'm always right. But popseoul has made more mistakes (such as when they reported the wrong numbers for the Big Bang's guerilla concert) than I have. If anyone can post a Korean article that has "tonsilitis" in there, then I will accept it as true. But blogs should never be thought as credible sources.

Agree with whatever you say here.

popseoul is super unreliable.

<_<

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! ^^

sucks that i was gone the whole day and come back and have to read like 10 pages, but it's all worth it for BigBang ^^

anyways, i hope TOP feels better soon! sucks he couldn't be at the ONE concert.

any clips of the ONE concert yet?! really excited to see those!

loved their MBC performace - Gd looked really cute in the animal print hoodie backstage and the Grease performance was really cute.

it seems like BigBang performs like every night. there's always new clips of them doing stuff - performing. not that i don't mind watching, but i wonder when they ever get sleep and stuff. hope they're all doing well though.

thanks everyoen for the updates, pics, and video links! sorry i never have anything to share =(

Available at our clubbox:

http://clubbox.co.kr/dongsu501

- Various Artist - 071230 KBS Music Festival Full Part1 [624x352][MaNSaL].avi

- Various Artist - 071229 SBS Music Festival Full Part1 [624x352][Ental].avi

- Various Artist - 071229 SBS Music Festival Full Part2 [624x352][Ental].avi

Being Uploaded

- Various Artist - 071230 KBS Music Festival Full Part2 [624x352][MaNSaL].avi

Please download as much as you can!!!!!

I like their skit with Wonder Girls it's hilarious :D

It'll be better if SeungRi there

and trot singer cannot catch their lyric when they sing "Lie"

that makes me laugh out loud but it's relly cool

Guest HaneSorano

oooooooohmagawd.

I'm FINALLY done catching up.

Sheesh, I go to the states for three days and I come back and find 30+ new pages; aish you bb fans are crazy.

BTW I've been a silent reader for the longest time now.

I've finally decided to come out to wish all you BIG BANGERS a

VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

And to thank everyone who has uploaded pictures, videos and news on our beloved boys this past year.

MUCH THANKS

Also, would anyone who has ALL of those pictures that t.yama had uploaded, it'd be much appreciated if you could re-upload them.

The bandwidth has been exceeded. ):

Now on to the more pressing news.

I saw this on the side bar of a youtube link; KBS Gayo Daechukje (30/Dec/07) Koh Jid Mal by Big Bang.

//LATEST EDIT AT 31STDEC07/0645HOURS:

"Exhausted" Big Bang TOP must remain hospitalized & received an examination.

Male group Big Bang's TOP, who was hospitalized after collapsing before KBS "Music Festival", must be treated for a long time.

According to YG Entertainment, TOP was sent to the hospital on the 30th at 9 PM and was supposed to be released at 5:30 PM on the 31th. Although he received a shot and stayed overnight at the hospital, his condition did not improve, so he was examined.

The results have not come yet, but his blood test has revealed that his blood sugar levels are abnormal. The hospital has stated that he must discontinue all his activities and remain hospitalized.

As a result, TOP will not be able to attend that MBC "Music Festival", which takes place on the 31st at 10 PM, nor the "One Concert".

The other members of Big Bang are also weak physically and thus will rest for the first week of next year and will receive health examinations.

A representative of YG Entertainment said, "The results for TOP's examination have not come out yet, so I can't say anything for sure, but it seems like he will be inactive for a while."

-------------------

Big Bang TOP collapsed during rehearsals for "KBS Music Festival" and is getting treated at the hospital.

TOP collapsed right before broadcast and is recovering at a hospital. This happened before the "KBS 2007 Music Festival", which took place on the 30th at 9:30 PM. TOP was immediately rushed to a hospital in Seoul, where he received a shot and is currently resting at.

In this situation, G-Dragon, Taeyang, Seungri, and Daesung stood on stage without TOP. Seungri's ankle has not fully healed either.

Their company stated, "Lately, Big Bang has had a packed schedule and the members haven't been able to rest. In addition to that, the cold weather has affected them badly."

"TOP was lying down in the waiting room and was not able to get up...The other members are also exhausted from performing for music festivals while having the concerts. Once everything on their schedule for this year is done with, we will probably send all of them to the hospital."

Big Bang has not been able to rest with concerts from the 27th to the 29th and music festivals to prepare for and attend.

-------------------

AND G-DRAGON TOO!

G-Dragon also was not able to defeat his weariness and collapsed on the 30th after the "KBS Music Festival". He received a shot and is currently recovering at the same hospital as TOP.

YG Entertainment said, "They will perform at the 'MBC Music Festival' on the 31st, but we will cancel everything on their schedule for the first week of next year."

[This says it was translated by melodygreenleaf @ soompi, so sorry if this is a repeat].

BIG BANG, Lee Seung Hyun and Choi Seung Hyun HWAITING!!

Guest helennn

freespongebob! thanks for the coffeprince link, homahgad i wish i understood. it was funny though. and for the taeyang magirl fancam, his hair is rockin! he should stop wearig caps and show us his oh-so-hot hair!

OMG HAHA. It hilarious

especially Seungri and the boobs part HAHA. thanks alot <3 :wub:

ughh . the veoh links won't work for me :|

i can't see the coffee prince performace OR taeyang's solo :tears:

aigoo, I WANNA SEE IT D:

can someone post it up on youtube soon ? [=

PLEASE & THANKYOU; greatly appreciated ;)

:) happy new years vip/ivips & bb! [:

THANKS! How do we check the schedule of the Tv shows though? :unsure:

ahhh it stops and plays for a few seconds and stops again for me though :(

i have the same problem D:

i think it's probally because i have bad internet connection :P

oooooooohmagawd.

I'm FINALLY done catching up.

Sheesh, I go to the states for three days and I come back and find 30+ new pages; aish you bb fans are crazy.

i feel the same, whenever i come to this thread, its like woosssshh and the page numbers zoom like crazy,

im always worried i won't have time to read everything :P right now i do , cause we're on break, but once school starts again , iono :\

BUT IM GLAD BB HAVE SO MANY SUPPORTERS ^^

]Jiyong: I think I’ll be married. I’m the type that feels happy when I’m good to my girlfriend, so I think in 10 years, I’ll be living a happy and fun life with my family.

for some reason, im glad it said 10 years , HAHA .

Archived