{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

FIRST OF ALL HAPPY NEW YEAR VIP'S and I-VIPS!

Koreangirl, Jiyong and Rainie have similar nose structure. BWAHAH!

but Jiyong's hairstyle reminds me of the magolpy song though.. x))

wow.. i just noticed that GD's nose and rainie yang's nose really looked the same! haha:) O_O! i wonder what those boys are doing now ei? :) but i feel sad for GD and TOP.:( they might not have a very good new year because they're sick..:( i just hope they all get well soon.. so they'll came back better than ever:) i miss them performing together already..:) haha.. LOL.. i just saw their SBS performance and saw youngbae rap TOP's and i was like O_O! hahaha.. he looked so hot there! *gasps* but i think the microphone wasn't that loud.. i could hardly hear Taeyang rap TOP's part! but oh wells.. haha.. i almost fell off my chair when i saw daesung on their music drama with wondergirls! hahaha.. rawr.. his solo part was perfect.. our Daesung is such a cutie i want to pinch his cheeks hard! hehe.:)

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CloudBi

im kind of late.. but i just took the time and listen to the whole For the world album. it is decent and their english is pretty good.

since lie is my favorite song...in my opinion, the lyrics "I Just can't Lie" sounds so weak..

mm. i'm a silent reader. (hi~~~)

i just wanted to state how disgusting (sorry yg, but i really think it is) i think it is that big bang is doing all this stuff and like 3/5 of them probably shouldnt be performing. (ok so honestly i dont know whos sick and whos not. i just know daesung and taeyang are the ones that are functioning properly)

they have so much going no in their schedules (i mean i havent been able to keep up, and its obvious soompi/other bb fans have been been freaking out all over the place) and i think they should give it a break for a second. -_- or week. or month.

they should give it a break and let taeyang do his solo so the other ones can rest. or something..

I dont think we should completely put the blame on YG. I mean they're the ones that are insisting to continue with their performance despite their condition =/ well I'm not perfectly sure about that.. but I'm assuming TOP & GD have the same attitude as SR.. despite SR's injury, that stubborn kid keeps on coming back and keeps on insisting on continuing to perform -_- and BB is really popular now so they keep on being invited to perform on all these stages~ so maybe its the demands of the fans? I just wish YG would stop squashing in so many performances/events in so little time X______X they have way too much on their plate :[ i really really hope they find out whats wrong w/ TOP and that it isn't too serious.. just fatigue TT;; hope you can get out of the hopsital soon TOP!! feels so empty without you ;-;

Hey~ earlier I was watching umm.. that one variety game show, not sure what it's called =/ but the one with GD and DS in it.. and I thought it was REALLY funny the way GD fell into the water LOL!! Cause everyone else who fell into the water were screaming and waving their arms as they fell but GD fell like he knew it was coming XD he falls oh so gracefully~~ :lol: I replayed it so many times cause I thought it was cute and amusing. I ended up making gifs out of it XD

view 1:

GDFallsGracefully.gif

^ look at daesung's reaction LMAO!!

view 2:

GDFallsGracefully2.gif

I was too lazy to watermark them so please credit me if you decide to take them out ^^

PS.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ^^

Guest cupquakee.

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT PICS

they're so cute! hahaha awh those pics made me smile

especially seungri's! i love his big smile haha adorableee.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIPS & BIGBANG! <3

^ hahaha and gd even falls sexy hahaha ;]

daesung's expression made me laugh LOL

Guest xXsmilesXx

FROM I.said.hi

WG + BB Suprise interview in MBC Gayo Dae Je Jun

http://www.mncast.com/mainFrame.asp?mainSu...sp?mnum=3640798

Notice how Ye eun and Dae sung are HOLDING EACH OTHER as the mcs rush in. Also, notice how suprised they are and quickly let go of each other. hahaha

^OMG I know

I saw that too!!!!!! hehe..lol..and then you see TaeYang blocking

their way..haha & SeungRi is like laughing like crazy in the background..omg

I haven't wach the Grease performance..but yeah gonna go watch it

Guest rawesome

i just got back from YG Family concert. OHMYGOD i got to witness GD in his girl outfit...hes so pretty as a girl, its scary lol. TOP wasnt there T_T but its ok, i dont think he couldve made it all the way through that 6hour concert. BIGBANG did Crazy Dog, LALALA, A Fools Only Tears, Last Farewell, Shake It, Lies. but they also were in some parody performances like GD dressed as a girl, SR and DS as that duo with one dude with a triangle hair, YB did one too but im not sure what it was just that he was cute in it! oh and YB sang "Umbrella" with JiEun...SOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTT!!! (ive got a fancam, but im not sure how good it is) and they also sang "I hate that I love you". OMG YB!

I ran out of battery and memory at the very end of the concert when all YG artists came out, YB was too cute with Teddy and with Se7en. GD and Jinu too cute together too, SR was holding to balloons,i saw ppl taking fancams so i hope i get to see when DS gave me thumbs up after he saw my USA iVIP sign and YB and SR saw it too, at the end when they were leaving, ahhh so awesome to see them squint to read, then their eyes widen along with their SMILE...i <3 YG family, it was an awesome show evn tho TOP HYONG wasNT there

:o:o:o HO MAH GOD Monica! I r jelly! Wow, YBoogie FOR SURE sounded OMO-GOD hot! Ahhh and he was with Teddyfineassoppa and Se7en too?! I bet you died when DaeDae gave you that thumbs up sign and aaaaaaaaaaah they saw your sign and smiled at you!!! Time sure went by quickly and the concerts are over. Thank you for sharing your concert experiences with us! You made me feel like I was there, kinda. I still wanna crawl in a hole and rot like Justine LOL

Guest cookievang

i just got back from YG Family concert. OHMYGOD i got to witness GD in his girl outfit...hes so pretty as a girl, its scary lol. TOP wasnt there T_T but its ok, i dont think he couldve made it all the way through that 6hour concert. BIGBANG did Crazy Dog, LALALA, A Fools Only Tears, Last Farewell, Shake It, Lies. but they also were in some parody performances like GD dressed as a girl, SR and DS as that duo with one dude with a triangle hair, YB did one too but im not sure what it was just that he was cute in it! oh and YB sang "Umbrella" with JiEun...SOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTT!!! (ive got a fancam, but im not sure how good it is) and they also sang "I hate that I love you". OMG YB!

I ran out of battery and memory at the very end of the concert when all YG artists came out, YB was too cute with Teddy and with Se7en. GD and Jinu too cute together too, SR was holding to balloons,i saw ppl taking fancams so i hope i get to see when DS gave me thumbs up after he saw my USA iVIP sign and YB and SR saw it too, at the end when they were leaving, ahhh so awesome to see them squint to read, then their eyes widen along with their SMILE...i <3 YG family, it was an awesome show evn tho TOP HYONG wasNT there

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY BIG BANGERS & TO OUR BIG BANG BOYS :D

Thanks monica for sharing us your story. awwww sucks TOP couldn't be there he is still sick. :( :(

PRAY FOR OUR BOYS YA . anyhow gosh YB & JIEUN singing two song together. I WANT TO SEE THAT..

i bet it was freaken HOT...you are too damn luckkkkky :D:D

anyhow i just saw the GREASE performance with WG. BIG BANG were soooo damn cute and G.D solo

dance was HOT HOT HOT :)

Guest melodygreenleaf

i just wanted to state how disgusting (sorry yg, but i really think it is) i think it is that big bang is doing all this stuff and like 3/5 of them probably shouldnt be performing. (ok so honestly i dont know whos sick and whos not. i just know daesung and taeyang are the ones that are functioning properly)

they have so much going no in their schedules (i mean i havent been able to keep up, and its obvious soompi/other bb fans have been been freaking out all over the place) and i think they should give it a break for a second. -_- or week. or month.

they should give it a break and let taeyang do his solo so the other ones can rest. or something..

It's not entirely YG's fault. Their schedule was planned out a month beforehand, and it's really difficult to back out from a music festival at the very last minute. Even more so for them because they did a lot of special stages with other artists. They were also part of "group battles" with music that's continuous from performer to performer. TOP collapsed just 30 minutes before the show. The staff definitely would not have enough time to edit all the music and reorganize the program. Also, all the music festivals were aired live. All the little captions in the clips that pop up (like "Big Bang - Lie") were made before the shows. If Big Bang suddenly dropped out, the staff would have to edit and retime the captions, and they definitely would not have had the time to do that.

But I do agree that YG was partially at fault. He should have scheduled their concerts a week or so before the festivals so that they wouldn't have to go straight to a music festival right when a concert ends. I also don't like how he's only giving them one week. Other artists have taken months to years off... why can't Big Bang get a few weeks at the very least?

TOP was there? I thought he was in the hospital?

Actually, Monica said, "TOP wasn't there. T_T"

You might have skimmed it too quickly ^^

i'm not getting to any assumptions or anything but is dae sung and ye eun going out.

I mean they were hugging.

I hope they are because they make such a cute couple!! :sweatingbullets:

I saw that too!!!!!! hehe..lol..and then you see TaeYang blocking

their way..haha & SeungRi is like laughing like crazy in the background..omg

I haven't wach the Grease performance..but yeah gonna go watch it

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but the "hugging" was part of the choreography of the Grease performance that they were practicing. GD explained that in the clip.

But I do think Ye Eun and Daesung are super cute together ^^ I just don't want any rumors to start from this.

EDIT:

At the "One Concert", YG said he is thankful for and feels bad about Big Bang.

Seungri is currently resting at the hospital because of his ankle and exhaustion.

Guest sockrahtease

I dont think we should completely put the blame on YG. I mean they're the ones that are insisting to continue with their performance despite their condition =/ well I'm not perfectly sure about that.. but I'm assuming TOP & GD have the same attitude as SR.. despite SR's injury, that stubborn kid keeps on coming back and keeps on insisting on continuing to perform -_- and BB is really popular now so they keep on being invited to perform on all these stages~ so maybe its the demands of the fans? I just wish YG would stop squashing in so many performances/events in so little time X______X they have way too much on their plate :[ i really really hope they find out whats wrong w/ TOP and that it isn't too serious.. just fatigue TT;; hope you can get out of the hopsital soon TOP!! feels so empty without you ;-;

Hey~ earlier I was watching umm.. that one variety game show, not sure what it's called =/ but the one with GD and DS in it.. and I thought it was REALLY funny the way GD fell into the water LOL!! Cause everyone else who fell into the water were screaming and waving their arms as they fell but GD fell like he knew it was coming XD he falls oh so gracefully~~ :lol: I replayed it so many times cause I thought it was cute and amusing. I ended up making gifs out of it XD

I agree! It's not entirely Mr. YG's fault; pointing fingers is a great game, but it really does take two to tango. We all know Big Bang's persistent, constantly go-getting personalities. Even if they are hurt, they're not the type to give up. It warms my heart that they think so highly of their fans and would do almost anything for us. Anyhow, I just don't want to say it's blah-blah's fault and ish. There's not point to blame anyone because that would get us nowhere. Let's just all wish for the best.

I'm so sad that i've been behind for at least 12 pages and I started freaking out when TOP & GD fainted too. All the things they're doing are so much that they aren't staying healthy...but good thing they'll have that week to rest up soon.

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO BIG BANG & EVERYONE!! <3

I'm going to go watch all of their performances right now. ^^

Guest LOVEangiie

" guess who's back.. back again

angie's back.. tell big bang ! XD "

*sigh* it's good to be back.. sorry for the lame-ness ^

but i think i had a huge dose of caffeine before LOL! & right now im on a BIG BANG high!

after reading all of the 80 pages i have missed (man this thread moves so effin FAST yo.. its like on speed or something)

while i was gone (for about 12 days).. i had mixed emotions throughout! I MISS THIS THREAD & BIG BANG OH SO MUCH

yes, i did read every single post.. goes to show i don't have a life ^^

BUT firstly.. i would to say THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR YOUR WONDERFUL UPDATES!

without you's this thread would be dead haha.. ALL OF THE PICS, GIFS, LINKS, TRANSLATIONS ETC... ARE LOVE! thanks so much!

& WELCOME THE THE FANTASTIC WORLD to all you newbies! please post MORE MORE

this thread is getting more viewers by the second!! SILENT LURKERS please post (=

..all the stuff i'm about to ramble on about is prbably OLD NEW but eh.. ^^

so many EYE CANDIES *o* like seriously.. i still need to get my hands on those new BB & se7en goodies ><"

the hoodie that our GD designed is soooooo DOPE! i would totally wear that any day haha.. its simple, rad & so cool? haha

to mon & her international crew LOL who went to the BIG BANG is G.R.E.A.T CONCERT & the YG FAMILY CONCERT TOO?!

oh how i envy you guys so much! watching all the fancams and all.. made me feel like i missed out on incredible performances

*sigh* i really need to go to one of their concerts ^^ haha glad you guys enjoyed it.. besides on how our baby SEUNGRI got injured again ..eek =/

& how TOP & DS fell over lol. they really need to be more careful & WHAT'S THIS IM READING & SEEING EVERYWHERE?! TOP & JIYONG had to go the hospital?

oh boy TT" good to hear that g-dragon's doing fine now.. BUT TOP??! hope he gets better real sooon. staying in the hospital for a week or something

i wouldn't even survive =/ now that WINTER is kicking in they need HEAPS OF REST & TO STAY EXTRA WARM! bb hwaiting~~

FINALLLLY my baby is on a gameshow LOL! about time daesung gets some role in something XD and to TOP that my 2 loves are on it together ^^

i havnt watched it yet.. but i will when the next ep comes out! worth the wait i guess.. gonna be full of CUTENESS haha

the 2nd special stage perf. with WG & BB was quite better than the first! LOL even tho it was kinda rushed but i liked it! the stuff up that daesung did

was cute HAHA! him & ye eun are so cute.. wonder if there's gonna be a third? pshhh probably not

"FOR THE WORLD" album omg.. their engrish english is sooooo SEXXXYY i was amazed when i heard the songs..

yes, the lyrics are a bit raunchy-ish & ghetto-y LOL but i still like it! haha daesung's is english is HOMYGOD hot *O*

the preview of the HOW GEE MV is .... very different LOL! the saaaaluts & the drinks are so not nessary LOL but overall its looks

very fun to watch.. the part of seungri playing the trumpet with an afro on was so RANDOM haha..

OK OK OK i am so not feeling jiyong's mushroom like head its quite disturbing for me.. hope he gets rid of it very soon.. TT"

and TOP's hair is soooo long now.. AND YB's hair OMG!!! his little mohawk is so cute! ahh he looks hot with it HAHA

OMG t. yama those pics you posted.. i think i shall melt away now.. TT" the boys look so ADORABLE with the big bear..

ahhh im spazzing over them HAHA! the bear is lucky.. i wish i was the bear, especially in this one

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b221.jpg

his lips is... touching... it! WAHHHH *swoons* *O* LOL

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b281.jpg

omg.. look how cute seungri is!! XD

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b61.jpg

aww a baby's face right there ^^

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b101.jpg

^ his smile is like WOAH! <33

anyways.. i think i wrote enough, there's more but.. i dont wanna take up space LOL! i just miss this thread so much

LASTLY.. just wanna give a shout out to EVERYBODY ON THIS THREAD A HAPPY NEW YEAR

say goodbye to 2OO7 & BRING ON 2OO8!!! ^^ hope this year will be a BIG BANGIN YEAR as well.

Guest lalaleidy

thank you so much for the links.! :D

there grease performance was awesome.! GD was able to perform really good despite his health problems. too bad, though, Top wasn't there. What's the latest update regarding his health.?

wahh seems like i haven't posted in so long (20 pages ago o.o !!)

i just froze & went idle when i read the news about first top and then gd T.T i'm so glad gd is back on his feet and top is resting. at first, perfs without maknae were SO HARD to adjust to. and then now without top, it's like WOAH. theres a big empty hole without his deep voice. i never noticed what a big part he had >.< it was QUITE amusing when haha took on top's rap at gayo daechuk. seungri's dance solo in that perf made me have a spaz fit. it was an ULTRA hottie alert :P . his little tap dance segment in grease was awesome too^^

enough of my ranting, now for my MAJOR THANKS TO......

melodygreenleaf for translating SO MUCH for us~~

mon for all your live updates! eeeeek i'm so happy they saw your ivip sign :w00t:

basmspasm for the drama&mvad gifs^^

leslie_lei, vip_gd, zcandyflossz, Mady for all those caps/pictures!!

iluxxx for the gifs. gd is so jolly!

juhjuh for the yt uploads~ they made my dayy^^

ZURAA!! those tongue gifs!! **saves

FreeSpongebob for the parody link. i kept on going back to seungri's part as hyoju roflmao :D

omgg t.yama!! NEW PICS. i went on a saving spree^^ i love the whole white tshirt concept~ *so refreshing^^

trangtwo, trueloveaffairs-, zuraa, jas282, FiFiSeung..., wonny, basmspasm, leslie_lei

thanks so much for looking at my gifs^^ you guys are awesome&&always welcome~~~

LOVEangiie i missed you!! welcome back~

hmmm i'm still downloading the miraculous victory and defeat and it's taking a pretty long time so i guess i'm not going to have a gif spree tonight :P but heres one^^~ maknae is quite hardcore here at the sbs gayo daechuk perf puahaha

2152719089_ee7ca3b29f_o.gif

credit: me (tam) & cashewmania's clubbox<3

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

Guest melodygreenleaf

thank you so much for the links.! :D

there grease performance was awesome.! GD was able to perform really good despite his health problems. too bad, though, Top wasn't there. What's the latest update regarding his health.?

He was examined, but the results won't come out until the 2nd. The only thing we know for certain is that he's staying at the hospital for at least a week.

Right now, it's:

TOP: Hospitalized, tested, waiting for result

GD: Hospitalized, ok, possibly hospitalized again(if so, nothing serious)

TY: ok

DS: ok

SR: Hospitalized, not ok but still performed, hospitalized again(but nothing serious)

Guest x9293x

OMG I laughed my butt off watching this! Its too funny! I would have enjoyed it much more if the little relationship was between Seungri and G-dragon instead of TOP and G-dragon. Sorry I'm a die hard fan of G-ri! well actually i'm obsess!! I'm glad the boys are resting for a week but they need more than that. They are exhausted beyond believe!! Thank you every1 for all the pretty pics and vids. The musical with WG was very cute!! I'll share some picies with you guys that I have save up.

GIANTPUPPYJiYongx3333.jpg

WhiteHatGD.jpg

071125-17.jpg

Guest viet13aby90

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/yg11.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/yg21.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/yg31.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/yg41.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/yg51.jpg[

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/yg61.jpg

And more of those cute teddy bear ones <333

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/bb.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/bb1.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b31.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b41.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b51.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b61.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b71.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b91.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b101.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b111.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b121.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b131.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b141.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b151.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b161.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b171.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b181.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b191.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b201.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b211.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b221.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b231.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b301.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b281.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b271.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b261.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b251.jpg

Big Bang reminds all the i-VIPs and VIPs tooooo..

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b291.jpg

credits; bing2020

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK! Upload to your own servers/accounts.

Ahh Tiffy! Thank you so much! These pictures are so freaking adorable! :D

And Mon! Your description makes me melt. YBabeee sang Umbrella?! Whooooa! I cannot wait to watch that.

Omo, smexxy stuff!

Ahh, Teddy and Se7en<3

x_LuvAlwayz, you can find download links for Miraculous Victory and Defeat in the official thread.

Here's the link: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=7855670

Edit!

Hahahaha, I just have to say that the Coffee Prince parody was HI-larious!

If you haven't watched it, it's a big MUST!

And, the Grease performance was big time <3!

It was so cute, but I was worried about GD.

But it seems as though he's fine now.

Once again, thanks everyone for EVERYTHING. :]

Edit 2!

ohmahgad. :w00t:

I just watched YB's solo on veoh, and it's so freakin' smexxy.

He rips his shirt and and and...you see bear skin and the hotness of his ABS.

Whoo. That was a great video. Haha.

Have a Happy and Big Bangin' New Year Everyone!

Archived