{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPY NEW YEAR BIG BANG and ALL iVIPS, and VIPs... 2008..

Thanks MELODY about the news.. i can't believe that they can't get the results

until the 2nd.. it's just weird.. i hope they can find out soon.. what's going on..

i can't stand being here.. waiting to know the results.. it's just HEART BREAKING..

i hope he's okay.. and i hope he recovers fast.. T.O.P shi.. HWAITING.. <3

WE love you...

It's good to see Ji Yong and Seung RI are better now.. i am still trying to let the

performance load so that i can watch it.. so.. i can't really comment on that yet..

but from the looks of it.. it looks CUTE.. I ARE JELLY...... oh yeah.. Ji Yong's

hair does look like ROCK LEE's from NARUTO... i remember

seeing that post yesterday.. i was laughing.. but it's not too bad.. i know he's going to

change it soon.. i think.. and YB's hair.. can you say SUPER SEXY i LOVE it...WOW..

mini MOHAWK.. SIZZLING....

THANKS for all the WONERFUL updates.. and thanks for keeping us informed....

im sorry that i can't really share much... i will try to contribute more..

i was so worried about T.O.P last night.. oi stayed up until 5 to see what's been going on

and i only got 5 hours of sleep.. so i am a PANDA today... YUP.. with SEUNG RI... i prayed

for his health along with all the members.. i hope they have a HAPPY NOU NEW YEAR...

where they can REST and take it easy.. it's what's best for the boys... they all deserve it.. we all

know it... so does MR. YG...

i am also PRYAING (starts getting down on knees.... ) for a DVD of the concert.. i looked so

FUN.. i would be SAD if they don't have one.. ARGGG.. SO much to pray for.. but before that..

i'd pray again for CHOI SEUNG HYUN.. and BIG BANG then the DVDs.. AISH...

T.O.P HWAITING... T.O.P HWAITING...

nounu

Guest love-yun

do you know when this was?? is there a link?

here's the link > MBC 가요대제전 071231

(it's kinda blurry though :mellow: )

man so many things are happening to BB ):

i hope TOP feels better! i miss his "powerful rap" haha

and the rest of the crew. hope they REST well, starting NOW :excl:

Platinum the grease perf was so cute :blush:

im loving the wonderbang pairing! GD's bowlcut hair :lol:

juhjuh woot woot! haha! i was wondering if anyone noticed:D. it kinda looks like she's fixing his hair too... no?

stardaisy212 mm hm! that intro was HOTTTTT! but no one can replace mr. TOP :(

thanks for all the links! + HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRR!!! '08 BABY!

Guest s a r a h

OH NO!

my baby top is in the hospital! :[

get betterrrrrrr~~~~~

and gd was in the hospital too :[

yeah i agree, they're being overworked too much :[

GET BETTERRRRRR SOON! <3333333333

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

Since i've been here this thread grew like 10 pages. Just finished watching there performance

In lies when it's SEUNGRI'S solo part , you can see that he really dances his heart out .

I'm glad that they'll be resting for the first week of the new year then , and hopefully GRANDFATHER

SEUNGHYUN get's discharged out of the hospital soon.

Another question arn't BIGBANG and snsd doing like a performance of something together ?

Guest melodygreenleaf

^ There isn't a second part yet ^^ It's showing next week.

PLEASE DO NOT TRUST EVERYTHING POPSEOUL SAYS

I've read every single news article about this that's been released since the incident. So far, none of them gave a definite answer. All we know for sure is that TOP is staying at the hospital for AT LEAST a week. We'll know more once the results for TOP's examination come out tomorrow.

Also, GD is NOT back at the hospital. (Nor do I think that he stayed for more than one night) YG Entertainment said GD would attend the One Concert. Unless something happened, he should have been at the concert.

Once again, I'm not saying that I'm always right. But popseoul has made more mistakes (such as when they reported the wrong numbers for the Big Bang's guerilla concert) than I have. If anyone can post a Korean article that has "tonsilitis" in there, then I will accept it as true. But blogs should never be thought as credible sources.

Guest helennn

yayayayayyayy!

im so glad to find out gd's alright (:

as for top, im glad he's getting a week's rest,

he really needs it .

LOVING THE GREASE PERFORMACE :D

it was so cute ! [:

jiyong's solodance+backflip= :wub:^_^:w00t:

haha , i like his mushroom hair xD

GD AND TOP KISS TWICE IN COFFEE PRINCE FROM CONCERT OMG!!! Uploading right now be back with link. Oh Seungri Kiss GD too... It's to much. I hope they get better soon and most importantly REST!!

*edit

here's the link still uploading:

Big Bang - Coffeé Prince at Big Bang is Great Concert

T_____T; i wanna see that! xD

but it's not working :[

does anyone have another link ? D:

veoh isn't working for me these couple days . ><

EDITTT;

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

woot, i topped pg 1200 [:

okay, i wasn't planning to share this, but yesterday i couldn't stop worring for top

and i was barely able to sleep. i did some werid stuff to try to get it off my mind xD

i made him a paper thing . LOL .

anyways, here it is (:

i know it's ugly, but heyy, i tried xD :sweatingbullets:

ahh, seriously, get well soon<3 [:

the lines in the back look pretty o____o; LOL.

has this been posted ?

im not sure, but if you want the grease youtube link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybWzP3QhaRg

^^

Big Bang @ 2007 MBC Music Awards- Lastfarewell & Lies

Guest melodygreenleaf

^ Yes. He was supposed to release it around September, but "Lie" became such a huge hit that he had to put it off for a while. He said we should expect it sometime next year after their activities in Japan.

Guest rawesome

Whoa, 1200 pages of spazzing and major eye candies! Thanks for the links Jaja! LMAO @ GRANDPA SEUNG HYUN!<3

Btw, for those that address/acknowledge me, my name is Ianne :)

Ah, the Grease musical was soooo cuute! It was really nice to see SunDae and G-Ri (yay Darknae/Hotnae!), but I felt a pang inside me because TOP wasn’t there. I know that besides me, there are a lot of you who’d want to see the YooTOP pairing ‘cause they’re just too cute together! OMO YBAEby daddy! :w00t: His voice in the beginning could melt a chocolate bar! He’s so hot, I almost forgot that he was paired with someone LOL I’m a bit sad that he didn’t get a lot of focus. Since he wasn’t getting a lot of attention, my eyes were fixated on JI-TAKE/G-TAKE, because I was still worried about him but damn, he was most definitely incredible! I swear, I don’t know where he gets his energy from! His tongue sticking was so cute though. Dae²boo²’s projections are priceless as always. Gosh, he’s so adorable! My cheeks were hurting from smiling hard when I was watching the mangnae dancing as if he’s not hurt :D

Aww Helen that 'paper thingy' you made for TOP was so sweet! I wish he could see it..

YAY! HAPPY 1200th page!

OMO I missed so much. Had to backlog like 10pages.

I LOVE ALL YOU i-VIPS! Thanks alot for the updates of news & pictures & everything! <3

DDDD: GD fainted toooo? What the heck is going on <_<

At least now we know he's alright <3

T.O.P HWAITING!

Thanks Trang for the preview! :D

& I agree, those girls in there are so random. The MV would be great alone without them in there.

--offtowatch the MBCperf.

Guest t. yama

HAPPY NEW YEAR/HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE

00009f.jpg

Thanks for all new new updates you guys! Still gotta watch the "GREASE" video. It sounds really cutee. XD

Since I all of the i-VIPs (like myself) and VIPs are worried about the boys' health and condition, I hope these pictures will

easy the worrying and pain. I know it's hard for everyone to hear such news so hopefully these pics will make you feel warm and spazz

about BIG BANG all over again. VIP GO BIG BANG GO!

Here are some bigger/clearer scans from their "BIG BANG IS GREAT" Concert photobook/packs. Enjoy! ♥ ♥

How Gee PV :]

yg11.jpg

yg21.jpg

yg31.jpg

yg41.jpg

yg51.jpg

yg61.jpg

And more of those cute teddy bear ones <333

bb.jpg

bb1.jpg

b31.jpg

b41.jpg

b51.jpg

b61.jpg

b71.jpg

b91.jpg

b101.jpg

b111.jpg

b121.jpg

b131.jpg

b141.jpg

b151.jpg

b161.jpg

b171.jpg

b181.jpg

b191.jpg

b201.jpg

b211.jpg

b221.jpg

b231.jpg

b301.jpg

b281.jpg

b271.jpg

b261.jpg

b251.jpg

Big Bang reminds all the i-VIPs and VIPs tooooo..

b291.jpg

credits; bing2020

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK! Upload to your own servers/accounts.

mm. i'm a silent reader. (hi~~~)

i just wanted to state how disgusting (sorry yg, but i really think it is) i think it is that big bang is doing all this stuff and like 3/5 of them probably shouldnt be performing. (ok so honestly i dont know whos sick and whos not. i just know daesung and taeyang are the ones that are functioning properly)

they have so much going no in their schedules (i mean i havent been able to keep up, and its obvious soompi/other bb fans have been been freaking out all over the place) and i think they should give it a break for a second. -_- or week. or month.

they should give it a break and let taeyang do his solo so the other ones can rest. or something..

Guest june1ov3

i'm not getting to any assumptions or anything but is dae sung and ye eun going out.

I mean they were hugging.

I hope they are because they make such a cute couple!! :sweatingbullets:

Guest mon5482

i just got back from YG Family concert. OHMYGOD i got to witness GD in his girl outfit...hes so pretty as a girl, its scary lol. TOP wasnt there T_T but its ok, i dont think he couldve made it all the way through that 6hour concert. BIGBANG did Crazy Dog, LALALA, A Fools Only Tears, Last Farewell, Shake It, Lies. but they also were in some parody performances like GD dressed as a girl, SR and DS as that duo with one dude with a triangle hair, YB did one too but im not sure what it was just that he was cute in it! oh and YB sang "Umbrella" with JiEun...SOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTT!!! (ive got a fancam, but im not sure how good it is) and they also sang "I hate that I love you". OMG YB!

I ran out of battery and memory at the very end of the concert when all YG artists came out, YB was too cute with Teddy and with Se7en. GD and Jinu too cute together too, SR was holding to balloons,i saw ppl taking fancams so i hope i get to see when DS gave me thumbs up after he saw my USA iVIP sign and YB and SR saw it too, at the end when they were leaving, ahhh so awesome to see them squint to read, then their eyes widen along with their SMILE...i <3 YG family, it was an awesome show evn tho TOP HYONG wasNT there

Guest musicismylifey

i just got back from YG Family concert. OHMYGOD i got to witness GD in his girl outfit...hes so pretty as a girl, its scary lol. TOP wasnt there T_T but its ok, i dont think he couldve made it all the way through that 6hour concert. BIGBANG did Crazy Dog, LALALA, A Fools Only Tears, Last Farewell, Shake It, Lies. but they also were in some parody performances like GD dressed as a girl, SR and DS as that duo with one dude with a triangle hair, YB did one too but im not sure what it was just that he was cute in it! oh and YB sang "Umbrella" with JiEun...SOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTT!!! (ive got a fancam, but im not sure how good it is) and they also sang "I hate that I love you". OMG YB!

I ran out of battery and memory at the very end of the concert when all YG artists came out, YB was too cute with Teddy and with Se7en. GD and Jinu too cute together too, SR was holding to balloons,i saw ppl taking fancams so i hope i get to see when DS gave me thumbs up after he saw my USA iVIP sign and YB and SR saw it too, at the end when they were leaving, ahhh so awesome to see them squint to read, then their eyes widen along with their SMILE...i <3 YG family, it was an awesome show evn tho TOP HYONG was there

TOP was there? I thought he was in the hospital?

Ahhh. Lucky. Didn't the One Concert start at 12AM though?

GD dressed like a girl. How pretty. :lol:

I <3 GD's hair. It makes him look younger than he already is. XD

iVIP here! :) They took notice. ^^ Squinting...to read English. xP

Guest OBSCURITY xxx

happy new year everyone! and big bang!

ahh this sucks i feel so bad for them they work so hardd

and top's sick, seung ri's ankle still isnt healed.. and gd's

suffering from exhaustion ahh what a way to end 2007

and start the new year... dam right that manager better

clear out their schedule xD they deserve to rest =(

Big Bang HWAITING!~

ahhh btw those pics of them with the teddy bear are