{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wonder girls + big bang

grease special stage @ mbc 가요대제전

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybWzP3QhaRg

cred: me

Thank you! It took forever to load on the other site . T-T

&EDIT:

The boys were so cute! They were all mini John Travoltas with their leather jackets :P All they needed was the gelled hair. lols

The swing dancing and the tap dancing was.. interesting. ahaha

Guest whohungjen?

top...and then gd? :/

they are insane. one week to rest is NOT ENOUGH.

well at least gd's on his feet already. *sigh

this thread grows too fast

so idk if this is posted yet

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FM_lH61t0HI

english subbed of the music drama

thanks for the grease special!

it was cute :)

but it makes me sad the boys are working so hard ughhhh

Guest chuy2701

geez i do hope that they get wel soon

TBH it was kinda expected for them to get exhausted.... Thats the life of most entertainers, and especially those that are so big in teh industry...

Its not til something big happens will stars get the rest they deserve. e.g suju...

also happy new year guys(belated)... strange to say that cos its not new year yet in Uk.

[font size=3] Hope they get well soon

Guest Seraphic_Gin

HAPPY NEW YEAR VIP'S AND TO BIGBANG!^^

Thank God. It's good to know that GD + SR is well and on their feet again (and they seem lively too), and TOP only had tonsillitis. Talk about a big *phew*. :sweatingbullets: Well, this only reflects on how BIGBANG is so popular - they are in demand baby!

Obviously, 2007 is a good year for them.

And I believe by the rate they are going, they can give us more of our expectations - AS ALWAYS. But I hope there will be room for rest and health as well.

Just a funny thing though - because of BB +

WG'

s performances and appearances together - there has been a pairing. And I saw toobin, at first I thought it was a typo - but then again they were referring to TOP and

Soobin

Lolx, the VIP's and fans of WG are teaming up! So kawaii^^.

Thanks for the YOUTUBE LINKS juhjuh.

It's always HEAVEN, and I've been stalking your page as well.

(a.k.a. jinhwan16)

Thanks for the news everyone!

Now that there's been a sign of relief from the boys, we can now all sleep well.^^

Guest FiFi♡SeungMin_iVIP★

First off, Happy New Year Big Bang and i-vips! Have a great year! XD

OMO Tempo's condition seriuosly shocked me. I didn't know about how serious it was till i logged in.. T.T

I was out for new year celebration so i didn't get to watch MBC live.. T.T gahhh

Thanks to all of you who had contributed.. Links, caps etc.. XD

Anyways, I'm lovin GD's mushroom hair, who's with me? :lol:

I dont know but i just love him with that kind of hair style.. He looks like boy next door to me ahaha XD

Just a quick ques, is SeungRi fully recovered? Cause i've watched their MBC perf with

WG

.. and he wasn't limpin and all that.. Glad to see him back though..

But my Tempo is missing.. :tears::tears:

Get well soon, Top! <33

Guest chungmah.

^ Yeah I was wondering the same too about Seungri.

I think he's better. He's been back with BB for the last.. two - three performances?

Yes - it's good to see him back <3 I missed him.

Sad that TOP wasn't there :tears:

That was the only thing that made me sad about the Grease performance.

Oh - TOPped a page :mellow: I have nothing to share.. Sorry T___T

Woa... Gd's haircute.. now I have idea why most of the fans are so disappointed in it.. im like 50/50

poor Top may him get well soon ^^ he missed out the musical scene today while seung ri missed out the

other drama thing..

I like it how the guys added up a lot of things to the days. they went back to the 50s for the drama lol...

they all looked HOT in those jeans and leather jackets wow... :P

they're actually Toopin/Toobin couple lol (Top &

Yoobin

, I like how they pair the leader of both group up...

but still I prefer the tell me couple ^^

Happy new year Big BANG fans :D

HOMG BIG BANG PERF WAS LIKEEE AWEESOME! except for the fact that TOP wasnt there : (

the effects was like COOOOL!!! first song they sang was LAST FAREWELL! they had police men running to the stage, then people in jail cages? then big bang comes running out from the "cages"

the 2nd song is LIES, which HAHA came in at TOP part but he just did the hand actions, lol i died of laughter.

then big bang ran over to the MCS stage part to dance and sing, lol and DAESUNG WAS SMILING LIKE CRAZY! smiling angel <333

ok waiting for their collaab! which is soon i guess :D

^ do you have the clip? i can't find it for some reason. i really want to see it.

Guest fcukelle

HI GUYS!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all the I-VIPs.

this is my fisrt post,i've been a silent reader all this time.

but,now i want to share a photo which is taken by myself.(i take this from my phone camera and from computer,sorry for the low quality) and i edit it.sorry if the edit is bad.i'll improve and share it again to you guys!

LOOOOFFF the performance!great lightings!SEUNGRI STUNNING-HOT!but,unfortunately MINUS TOP!!!~>..<

wish to seeTOP perform though,but anyway.like GD newhairstyle.**mushroom boy**>..<"~hotness overloaded~

GET WELL SOON MY beibi TOP~

getwellsoontopln8.jpg

Guest 1nn0xsmile

i was really shocked hearing TOP callasp

wht... the worse is the medication coudnt help him!!!!

Jiyong was also in hospital and our maknea just came back from hospital

now 2 members TY n DS bear the fatigue

they seems extremely Tired

Should Get Rest BB, all 5 of you!!!! i hope in 2008 BB will have their own time having fun, ..and relax

Big Bang - 071230 KBS Music Festival [FANCAM]

Seungri was indeed very excited to be on stage again. Just look at him! He was practicing the dance moves and all.

I thought Daesung looked quite weak in the beginning :/

Big Bang & Wonder Girls - 1229 MBC MusicFestival [bACKSTAGE]

I was shocked to see Daesung hugging Ye Eun LOL. They looked very uh, cosy XD

thanks juhjuh for sharing the links

wahh i see that DaeSung is very tired!! look like he move with his hurting legs *which is not!!( his legs are okay! tho)

i though that was real :o DS n Ye Eun hugging each other.. jealous><,

nahh im trying not to jealous, bcuz their huuging was Hot LOL and Ye Eun is my fav!!!! ^^ however i hope it was just a pratice!!

did u guys noticed how cute and cool TaeYang was, hahah tried protect DS n Ye Eun when MC pointed at them

thanks Platinum for the grease special stage @ mbc 가요대제전

the perf. was great!! JiYong's dance was hella good!!! so is sun yeh, so cute!! but TOP wasnt there.

plz GET WELL SOON CHOITOP !! dont push yourself anymore!

trangtwo: thanks for the the preview of How Gee MV,, gah even tho i dont really like the song! but i get to say i love the MV

i love DaeSung's hair in that!! like back in A Fools only Tears, ita my favorite hair style of him!

Big Bang, you should rest!!

Choi SeungHyun!! get well soon !! we are all worry about you

fwaiting

HAPPY NEW YEAR all I-VIPs and to Big Bang

Guest loooser

thanks for all the links ! that perf was awesome. even though TOP wasn't there. in last farewell it was pretty dead. but i liked the LIE perf a lot. but when TOP'S rapping part came on i was like O__O. hahhaahaha

Guest FreeSpongebob

GD AND TOP KISS TWICE IN COFFEE PRINCE FROM CONCERT OMG!!! Uploading right now be back with link. Oh Seungri Kiss GD too... It's to much. I hope they get better soon and most importantly REST!!

*edit

here's the link still uploading:

Big Bang - Coffeé Prince at Big Bang is Great Concert

* re-edit Its Finally up everyone sorry it took so long!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

GD AND TOP KISS TWICE IN COFFEE PRINCE FROM CONCERT OMG!!! Uploading right now be back with link. Oh Seungri Kiss GD too... It's to much. I hope they get better soon and most importantly REST!!

*edit

here's the link still uploading:

Big Bang - Coffeé Prince at Big Bang is Great Concert

^ OMG the vid isn't working. T^T

anyways, thanks for posting all the links.

Guest RNGUYEN

This thread is moving incredibly fast now!!~

Grrrr, Big Bang is OVERWORKED! :( I really hope

they get the proper rest they need. I don't want

to hear any more of these horrible hospital visits.

First Seungri, then TOP, then GD? Aigoo, not good.

Well, they're getting a week's rest right? I think

they deserve moreeee.

Guest hongalong

Holy cow I cant keep up with this thread, I woke up this morning and it has already 10 more pages o.o

Anyway~ Plagiarism B.S. IS getting really annoying, especially if it fully says the song was sampled, and with the Mariah Carey controversy, the only thing simliar is the title -__-;.. unless I'm listening to it wrong? W/e the case people need to relax.

I hope the boys get better -_-; and finally rest. BTW thanks for the links :]

Archived