{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest i.said.hi

I loved the grease performance. I believe it is the best collab performance of the year.

IS IT JUST ME OR DOES JIYONG REMIND YOU OF ZAC EFRON FROM 'HS MUSICAL' IN THE GREASE MUSICAL? Perhaps its the way he flips his hair (LOL) but GD really had a zac efron feel during this.

hah. Really, when I was watching the musical with BB i was looking at GD and had a weird feeling as if he looked familiar. Then all of sudden, zac efron came to mind. Am i the only one who thinks this. -_-;; LOL

Guest naturalhonee
I loved the grease performance. I believe it is the best collab performance of the year.

IS IT JUST ME OR DOES JIYONG REMIND YOU OF ZAC EFRON FROM 'HS MUSICAL' IN THE GREASE MUSICAL? Perhaps its the way he flips his hair (LOL) but GD really had a zac efron feel during this.

hah. Really, when I was watching the musical with BB i was looking at GD and had a weird feeling as if he looked familiar. Then all of sudden, zac efron came to mind. Am i the only one who thinks this. -_-;; LOL

oooh yes totally!!! GD's smile and gazes during the grease perf do remind me of zac hehe

GD was in his "musical" mode...LOVE LOVE LOVED IT

ps. GD's bowl cut is similar to zac's hair from hsm 1 as well lol

it's great that g-dragon seemed fine,but i hope he is truly fine..

though i didnt get to see the mbc one,it seemed that it's quite a blast one,but anyway w/out T.O.P it would not be the

same :( & the sexy yoobin didnt have the chance to be with sexy MR.T.O.P again~~hais

(wonder when can WG & big bang work together again???) :(

i think enuf with all the dramatic stuffs~~ :D

(but i really into this YooTop couple,it's been on my mind..gahh!!)

anyway i really wanted to tell TOP oppa to get well soon one on one,but i cant

so just wanna send my love to firstly,most importantly sexy TOP (rmb to take care of your health.dun be so stubborn,like last time..eat ice-cream wen u shouldnt.& really wanted the full 5 people of big bang & ure powerful rap on stage soon~~but now eat more kit kat ;) )

secondly to leader jiyong (i noe being a leader isnt easy but you'r human too,so take care.want to see youall hyper :D )

thirdly to maknae seungri(i had an injury similar to urs & i took about 2-3 full wks to really fully recover.take care okay,the baby of the grp)

fourthly to TY & DS(both of you take care too.get some rest & i dun want to hear another~~..touch wood)

FINALLY-->hwaiting BIG BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE YA ALWAYS *started singing ALWAYS(eng ver.) by Big Bang*

outta here......... ;)

Guest akfgtenshi

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL V.I.P s! 8D

whoa...

i'm relli worried about TOP now! o.o"

actually... i'm worried about all of them!!!

they relli should get a good rest!

i'm glad that they are at least going to take th first week of 2008 off!

at least something, no? =]

[

First i have to wish every one HAPPY NEW YEAR!

really really worrying for TOP hyung, don't know how is he, and the result is not out yet, i think something serious happen to him, as you see GD went in for just one day and is discharged but top not yet and still need to be hospitalised for maybe a week, omg, that really depressed me, really really sad, even it a new year but i really don't have the mood to celebrate anymore.:tears please bless them, and let them stay healthy and please don't let them fall sick again, i think the only thing we can do is pray for them and also to wait for the result to come out, will sure come here often to take note about top condition, please those that can translate article please help up, and also really thanks to the translater...

Guest sooxzay

imagine seriously how exhausted and broken down T.O.P<3 is that he collapse and his bodys rejecting the medications. T.O.Ps<3 usually a tough soldier. im devasted. i knew that they boys were being worked too hard. album after the next and concerts all over the place. they need to chill and enjoy the time they have instead of working 24/7. i can just wish and pray for strength to overcome his condition. until then, YG needs to realize they need sleep and rest. my hearts with T.O.P<3. he needs me to save him. SUPERSUSIE MY T.O.P<3 :rolleyes:

Guest Mz-Descamento86

damn mr. yg man needs to let them rest. i mean seriously they doing wayy too much and their still oh so young. top is only 20 and the rest are still in their teens.

but anyways like i said before im new to this forum and going back and lookin at random pages i must say Taeyang <--my personal FAVORITE barely gets any love. why is that? MY OPINION i think hes the sexiest. he got a sick a$$ body, he can sing/rap/dance and play the piano. and when he speaks english oh Lord! hes too much! and hes a Christian what more could a girl ask for? LOL hes def. someone to take home to meet the parents LOL

man i hope they debut in america. instead of all these other wack performers trying to debut over here in the states big bang needs to make that leap over here.

p.s. g-dragon hair is a hot mess. i read on a youtube video and someone made a comment saying he looked like the kid from the grudge and i agree buhahahahaha he does look like that lil boy who was part cat or whateva from the grudge

Guest ztech24

OMG~ I totally rushed over here as soon as I heard the news (off of POPSEOUL no less! I guess they're not all bad. HA~).

Poor TOP~ I've never had tonsillitis but I had a really bad sore throat about a month ago so I can't even imagine. This sucks! *pout*

And GD~ he's been working too hard writing those Englsih lyrics. Exhaustion!!! GET SOME SLEEP!

YOU GUYS BETTER GET WELL SOON!

~ZB24~ <_<

Guest star@soompi.com

OMGOSH! T.O.P! He's in the hospital due to tonsilitis!! G-Dragon got checked in for exhaustion!! I'm so worried for them! I hope they feel better! Big Bang needs to take a break, they've been working so hard on...EVERYTHING! Geez I wish I could help them but I'm..here.. :angry:

HAPPY NEW YEAR VIPS! ^^

yep yep yep, i actually like

yoobin

+ TOP pairing! :lol:

i'm so glad MR. YG is giving them a break!

they very well deserve it! it has been so long since they had one!

i actually like jiyong's mushroom cut! ._.

477920416dd10filenamegdnn7.gif

47792565bff6efilenamegddr1.gif

낌미VIP@bestiz

MR. YG! please please please release "want you" and "great" concert DVD asap ㅠㅠㅠ

(edit)

wahhhhh! thanks so much jaja for those links!

we really need MORE fancams of the concert ㅠㅠ i'm waiting!

:lol: i still laugh when you say "GRANDPA SEUNGHYUN"

basmspasm i wouldn't have expected them to do a GREASE performance! hahhha.

i love those gifs! :lol: mushroom cut!

Okay, so I went to sleep yesterday hoping for a fun performance today with ALL 5 MEMBERS at the MBC Festival....

I was sooo devastated when I read the news about TOP not getting well even after a night in the hospital.........

PLEASE GET WELL AND BE HEALTHY BIG BANG FOR THE NEW YEAR

Luckily there are articles like prominent producers praising BB to get me calm down from all those accusations.

It's like we're sitting here worrying dead about the boys' health , and there they are thinking of any accusations then can to force on the boys. Give them a break..

And to think that We Belong Together/Forever With You was out for more than a year...

I'm just gonna ignore them and don't be bothered with it. It's ridiculous

So I guess BB didn't attend the YG One concert??? or just TOP??

Mr.YG...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE release the DVD concert...I'm begging you to take money away from me

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FELLOW I-VIPS....HAVE A BIG BANGIN' NEW YEAR

still find it amazing that seungri did that solo dance with his partner in the grease musical

and its tap dance.hahaha

more strain on his ankle

how great -_-

i find jiyong's hair not that bad

i went BAHHHH when i first saw it.but it grew on me just like his bun

Watching them on MBC tonight soothed my aching heart. LOL OK CORNY MUCH? But really, I worried about them too much, I've been down in the dumps for a few days.

Anyway! I'm trying to be strong for our boys, yeah ^^ GD's smile is giving me so much strength, it's amazing! XDD

Big Bang - 071230 KBS Music Festival [LIE]

This performance was uninspiring, to say the least. But they've tried their best, covering for TOP at the last minute.

Big Bang - 071230 KBS Music Festival [FANCAM]

Seungri was indeed very excited to be on stage again. Just look at him! He was practicing the dance moves and all.

I thought Daesung looked quite weak in the beginning :/

Big Bang & Wonder Girls - 1229 MBC MusicFestival [bACKSTAGE]

I was shocked to see Daesung hugging Ye Eun LOL. They looked very uh, cosy XD

Big Bang - Lie Performances Compilation

Someone compiled all their Lie TV performances into one clip. It's quite fun to watch. See if you remember all of the performances ^^

Big Bang - 2007 GREAT Concert Credits [CUTE CARTOONS]

Credits clip from their Big Bang is GREAT concert.

I LOL-ed cos these are really cute! It makes me feel all warm inside ^^ It's the perfect clip to reflect on the last 500 days we've been together :D

No more ice-cream for Grandpa SeungHyun for a week! We're all waiting for your recovery.

Take your time and don't worry about us at all. We have you in our hearts, always.

Happy New Year, i-VIPs!

ooh thanks :D hehe. they all look so hot! i see gd with his sailor hat. :lol: and top with his littwle pownytwail :blush: how cute!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d152/jxmo/98.gif

tehehe just thought that these were cute :D

HAHAHAHA sooooooooooooooooo cute. love it! makes me miss his dorkiness more.

lol i think he's fine, he looked happy during the grease performance and did anyone of you noticed that GD keep sticking out his toungue? i think it's pretty cute haha :rolleyes:
hahaha i knowwwwwwwww. he was sitcking out his tounge pretty much the whole time!

thanks. haha the other links didn't really work for me. ah, could see yeeun wrapping her arms around daesung! :o then jiyong being all cute, covering up the camera. seungri too was like hiding himself XD

awh, now top. i hope he'll be okay sooooooooon. i'm really worried for grandpa seunghyun. guess he got dehydrated after those massive rapping& dancing eii. i miss him already, so i decided to watch the previous performances.

thanks iluxxx for the gifs! haha the korean grease was funneh, but enjoyable nonetheless! gd and seungri definitely looked fine during the performance, so yay!

anyways, happy new year big bang and VIPs! :D

remember, life is short! XD break the rules (not soompi rules though), forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret aything that made you smile :) hope this year will be better with much more excitement from our boys! never doubted them!

edit: thanks jaja for those links! haha can rewatch em now~!

Guest lalaleidy

GD was present in the MBC. I think he really tried his best to be there... :]

I'm still worried about Top though.

if by tomorrow you can find a link to the MBC Festival, could you guys share it.? :) thanks.

btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR iVIPS. :]

^jaja! i know right, they were looking cosy.. but i found that daesung was actually twirling yeeun. haha my heart dropped to the floor when i first watched it, yeeun's arms around daesung's neck :o but when i watched it again and again, i noticed daesung was actually twirling her, and my pulse rate slowed down after that :lol: i think they were practicing.. and thanks for the links, ive watched the cartoon end credits on bestiz, it was so cute! haha :lol:

iluxx thanks for those gifs!

anyway, caps.. this person's probably on team gd. :lol:

1199121377_1.jpg

1199121377_2.jpg

1199121377_3.jpg

1199121377_4.jpg

1199121377_5.jpg

1199121377_6.jpg

1199121377_7.jpg

1199121377_8.jpg

1199121377_9.jpg

1199121377_10.jpg