{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest tvxqforever

anyone..here..

gt updates on jiyong??

i'm also worried about him..

and .. TOP too..

i mean.. is the result out??..

T_T

few more hours to 2008 !

i seriously hope that they will be better in 2008 !!!!!

<33 big bang!

HWAITING!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melodygreenleaf
anyone..here..

gt updates on jiyong??

i'm also worried about him..

and .. TOP too..

i mean.. is the result out??..

T_T

I'm under the impression that GD is fine now. He's not at the hospital anymore for sure.

Results will come out on the 2nd. If they're fast, possibly the 1st.

v All I know for sure is that TOP will be stuck in the hospital for another week.

Guest lalaleidy

is Top's condition that bad.? I mean, if it isn't then probably he's out bouncing at the MBC music festival tonight. Omg, BIGBANG won't be the same without him and his hotness. I hope he gets well soon. This is so not a good ending of the year for our boys. And hopefully, GD's out already. My god.!

... What are those plagiarism thing.? This is so not the right time for the bigbang. They're weak but then people still take advantage of it.

BIGBANG HWAITING!!!

Guest viet13aby90

Hmm, just a quick question:

How are you all watching the MBC Music Festival?

I really want to see Big Bang, but tvsbox.com isn't working, and I don't have an account for MBC's website.

And I'd hesitant to use Tvants, because it tends to lead to viruses. Any other ways?

I'm desperate to see our boys.

i feel so sad about SEUNGRI,GD and TOP.. :( i feel so depressed when i found out what happened to them. huhu i just wish yg would give bigbang time to rest.:( huhu.. :(

omo! i am such a stalker in this thread. now it's my turn to share something :)

when i saw GD's new hairdo I immediately thought of rainie yang's jelly fish hair! it looked so much like GD's mushroom hair do!:)

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7496/gdmu6qa6ts6.png

guys, why does GD have a picture like this? does anybody know for what purpose it was taken?

:))

Guest ROCKWITHU

^Please read forum rules and don't quote pictures.Nevermind you fixed it.

GD's definitely out of the hospital. Just saw him and the rest of Big Bang in their dressing room w/ Wonder Girls backstage at the 2007 MBC Music Festival. Looking forward to the BB & WG Grease collab later.

Missing Tempo. Hopefully nothing is seriously wrong w/ him.

OMG I JUST SAW BIG BANG IN MBC

hahaha,its just a small preview of haha stalking them and wg in their resting room

OMG

jiyong and sunye danced a bit.a sneak preview of what they will be doing later

they look cheery though

so much better than ytd

seungri trying to cover his face.who are you trying to hide from my dear

hahaha

no top though

goodness that's both good news and bad news

he is resting

AND he is not well yet

duh

Guest naturalhonee

OMO i just saw BB (minus top tho ><) on MBC Gayo

the mcs went into the dressing room - WG and BB's

Jiyong is smiling and looking good!! <33333 in an animal print hoodie, which looks good on him! he can pull anything off seriously

GD gave the audience a little snippet of what we can expect (with eynus ahhhhhh) what a tease ;)

I was watching MBC Gayo Daejun, and like everybody mentioned they gave a little snippet of Wonder Girls and Big Bang upcoming performance. At first I was happy to see GD up and well (or at least it seems like it), then I kept counting and noticed that they are still missing one member --- figure it was TOP. I kind of rushed here immediately to see what happened, I thought he'll be well by now. *sigh* Then knowing he is still not let out of the hospital yet is such a letdown, goodness...I hope it is nothing serious. Bad sugar level? That's not too good...oh dear... TT_TT TOP ~~ Get well soon dude!

-ida

vip_gd thanks for the link of that vid. im still loading it but i cant wait to watch it. so its like a compilation of all their lies perfs?

i just tuned into mbc, and my friend said bigbang wasnt on yet so here i am now waiting, but gah she just told me there was a wonderbang interview?! GAH I MISSED IT! :( but its ayte, im sure there are gonna be links..

oh I.said.hi! thank you for that link!

anyway! i wanted to tell you peeps this! i was watching the documentaries again. haha, i watched episode 8, the one where they performed as se7en's backup dancers, and after that, they went to the amusement park or something, and the background music! it was lalala, seungri's part! and it was in english!!! so.. that means? theyve recorded the song in english back then already? haha i was so surprised to hear it in english.. but it was just seungri's part that they played.. gah im so jobless, watching the documentaries again :lol:

oh and if you guys wanna see mbc live, here's a link.. and the good thing about this one is that it doesnt stop every few seconds to buffer.. but the sound quality isnt that good.

you can watch MBC live here

Guest ewmoocow

does anyone know where i can watch the second half of the good sunday with gd and daesung? [: i've been laughing so hard watching that and my parents thought i was crazy. i told them that i am crazy for BIG BANG! <3

FIGHTING, FIGHTING, FIGHTING! <3

happy new year's eve ivips! [:

I'm not sure whether you guys have seen this. ARGH!

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/news_rumo..._is_unoriginal/

Anw, Get well soon Seung Ri, Top and Gdragon!

ugh <_< i wanna hear what jiyong has to say about these accusations

"Exhausted" Big Bang TOP must remain hospitalized..received an examination

Summarized/Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

omg, that boy >.<

his blood sugar =[

he needs lots of rest and to get well soon as well...the stage seems to be lacking without him

Big Bang - 검은 고양이(Black Cat), KBS Gayo Festival 071230

Big Bang - 거짓말(Lies, Ko Jid Mal), KBS Gayo Festival 071230

Big Bang fighting!!!

I wonder how it's going to be like at the MBC Gayo Daejun tonight. I pray that there will be no more falling sick!

look how happy seungri is to be performing again..=]

then again, we're still missing the other seunghyun >.<

edit

WG + BB Suprise interview in MBC Gayo Dae Je Jun

http://www.mncast.com/mainFrame.asp?mainSu...sp?mnum=3640798

Notice how Ye eun and Dae sung are HOLDING EACH OTHER as the mcs rush in. Also, notice how suprised they are and quickly let go of each other. hahaha

cred: mncast + Bestiz

im hoping they were just "rehearsing" for whatever reason

other than that, they couldve been kissin?, lol x.x cause dae was covering his mouth @.@ im pretty sure they were rehearsing, caus it was a spin =]

and seunri in the corner hdding himself xD

whoa, BigBang's year won'treally end with a Bang, with TOP hospitalised, Magnae's not-too-well ankle and Jiyong falling ill.

They have really pushed to their limits this year, just to please us VIPs, as well as to pursue their passion. yup, im very pruod to be a VIP and i hope that BB do take care of themselves.(:

BIG BANG! FIGHTING!

ps. i envy those who attended their GREAT concert. hee! thanks to all who gave their accounts on the concert :D

looking forward to more BB activities next year, after their much needed rest of course! (:

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

Guest xscandal

just saw big bang on MBC! performing this short song and dancing along :D really cute!

gd looked much happier than ytd on KBS at least he was dancing along to the other groups' song and smiling. lol

LOVE THEIR OUTFIT! ah waiting for bb collab later!!! wooooohooo!!

hope TOP GETTING BETTER!!! :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Guest zcandyflossz

*PRAYS really hard for JIYONG, SEUNGRI & SEUNGHYUN*

get well soon pls <3 <3

by the way,

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

-

4779024df1fca.jpg

4779024daa6ab.jpg

4779024d1354e.jpg

4779024d613f5.jpg