{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

oh no.... TOP!!!! they really need to rest... hopefully they can really rest for the whole entire day for new years.

man~ they're working too hard.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest i.said.hi

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!

OKAY I WENT ON THE SITE AND CLICKED PREVIEW AND GUESS WHAT?

WG and BB are doing something again!

I'll summarize everything!

1) wonder girls + JYP: These two are going to SING TELL ME TOGETHER ON ONE STAGE! (we're going to see a reenactment of the tell me vid JYP did.)

2) Big Bang: A PAPARAZZI HAS SURFACED. Big bang hangs up their job for wonder girls in a club.

A cute and wonderful LOVE STORY.

2008 hot scandal will be revealed

3) Epik High will have an outstanding performance with mimes (yes mimes) and Wheesung will reveal a sexy water show.

4)SG wannabe and Yangpa will reveal a hit song parade and awe the audience with their great live.

-cred: mbc.co.kr

I got this from the MBC gayo dae je jun site!! They have this for the preview of tonight!!!

One last WG and BB moment to end the year 2007!!!!!!!

Just quoting myself from the MBC Gayo Dae je jun thread. BB and

WG

seem as if they are going to do something again.

edit: For those of you who can understand/read Korean here is the link:

http://imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2007music/previw/

----------------------------------------------

남성 그룹 빅뱅의 멤버 탑이 생방송 출연을 앞두고 감기몸살로 쓰러져 현재 응급실에서 회복 중인 것으로 알려졌다.

탑은 30일 오후 9시 쯤 KBS 2TV '가요대축체' 리허설을 마친 후 탈진 증세를 보이며 쓰러져, 현재 서울 신촌에 위치한 병원의 응급실에서 링거를 맞고 안정을 취하는 중이다.

그동안 연말 콘서트와 각종 방송활동으로 체력이 바닥나 있던 탑은 이날 갑자기 추워진 날씨와 피로누적으로 결국 쓰러진 것으로 나타났다.

이날도 서울 올림픽공원 펜싱경기장에서 단독 콘서트를 마치고 KBS에 도착, '가요대축제' 리허설을 진행하던 중이었다.

한편 29일, 빅뱅 멤버 승리도 몸살과 발목 부상으로 병원 신세를 진 바 있어 팬들의 안타까움은 더욱 커지고 있다.

탑은 회복 후, 31일 밤 10시에 열리는 MBC ‘가요대제전’과 자정의 YG엔터테인먼트 원 콘서트는 예정대로 출연할 계획이다

edit x2 : Also to enlighten the mood, the article states that Top WILL BE PERFORMING at the MBC Gayo Dae je jun along with BB members. UNLESS SOMETHING HORRIBLE HAPPENS AGAIN TO ANOTHER MEMBER, we will be FINALLY able to see all 5 BB members at an end of the year music festival.

They have the complete summary for tonight's show.

Guest melodygreenleaf

Big Bang TOP collapsed during rehearsals for "KBS Music Festival" and is getting treated at the hospital

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

Popular group Big Bang member TOP collapsed right before broadcast and is recovering at a hospital.

This happened before the "KBS 2007 Music Festival", which took place on the 30th at 9:30 PM. TOP was immediately rushed to a hospital in Seoul, where he received a shot and is currently resting at.

In this situation, G-Dragon, Taeyang, Seungri, and Daesung stood on stage without TOP. Seungri's ankle has not fully healed either.

Their company stated, "Lately, Big Bang has had a packed schedule and the members haven't been able to rest. In addition to that, the cold weather has affected them badly."

"TOP was lying down in the waiting room and was not able to get up...The other members are also exhausted from performing for music festivals while having the concerts. Once everything on their schedule for this year is done with, we will probably send all of them to the hospital."

Big Bang has not been able to rest with concerts from the 27th to the 29th and music festivals to prepare for and attend.

-

Just a fully translated article for everyone. (It's actually a combination of articles)

From what the articles are saying, I don't think he fainted. Instead, I think he was too exhausted to move at all.

Thank you so much "melodygreenleaf" for the translation!!.

It's good to hear that TOP didn't really fainted....but still...They really do have a packed schedule for this end of the year...

"Once everything on their schedule for this year is done with, we will probably send all of them to the hospital." ---- YG better make sure it's a VIP room they're gonna be staying at....lol

I hope everything will go will for the last day Dec 31 (MBC and YG One)....so they could get a BANGING rest afterward

OHHTYY!!! pooor TOP HYUNG. gosh i hope he feels better. i know tht its really important for the boys to be on a lot of shows, as much as much as possible, but i think its reasonable to miss SOME you know. they shouldnt miss it because their hurt, but since they've been really busy lately. they shoudl rest. but then again we cant stop them if they WNT to perform. i loveee that about theem. they wanna show more to their fans. well i hope TOP is gnna be allright. and DANGRIGHT all of them are gnna go to the hospital, and take like a week or two offf. cos they REALLY need that rest that they deserve. but i dont know how this is all gnna go sicne their debuting the "for the world" album on the 4th. my oh my. timing reallysucks for theem.

thanks for the article translations melody!

BIG BANG HWAITING!!! and stay healty! SLEEP DANGIT!

Guest jannelle123

hey! did you guys see this? <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw6SrEDDM8o&rel=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw6SrEDDM8o&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw6SrEDDM8o&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object> :]

Guest iluvyooh

omg!! those babies need to rest. ALL of them.

aish. i wonder how many hours they actually

got to rest. =(

IM SUPER jealous that I couldn't

go to any of their concerts this year. =(

LUCKY lucky monica & others.

-- deedee

Guest mon5482

kadjfa;lkd i wake up to check up on things and i read about TOP T___T

i dont know how they do it, we were tired from just watching their concerts, i dont know how they can go do the concerts and then go to music festivals, its so hectic. I understand how the boys gets so exhausted. Last night, TOP wasnt so well, his voice was straining when he was performing and spoke, when he did his parts, he didnt sound as strong.

thanks melody...im glad to know he didnt faint, but i do believe he was very exhausted

maybe he shouldnt have dranked that Soju with the YG dancer >< during their encore performance at the end of the concert. tho that was really HOT to see!

SEUNG HYUNS HWAITING!!!

BIG BANG HWAITING!!!

gosh i hope we get the chance to give them our gifts, it may just make them feel better. ;)

Guest xXsmilesXx

OH my TOP..

i hope he gets better soon..geez..

they really need to get some rest..

i agree with most of you here the stage felt

empty w/out TOP..but SeungRi seemed really happy.

oh how sad i got anything to share...

TOPPED A PAGE!!!!!!chYEAHH

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

BIG BANG WON DAESANG FOR 2007 SOOMPI GAYO AWARDS

+ SONG OF THE YEAR

+ TOP GROUP SINGER

There's so much BB loveeeeeeee here..though they DESERVE every single ounce of the awards

Mon, I'll make sure to pray hard for your chance to meet BB and hand them the gifts

Guest melodygreenleaf

^ OMG THAT'S AWESOME~!!! Daesang~

And soompi music chart is (in my opinion) the most accurate chart that exists, so I'm really really happy for them~

Guest cupquakee.

CONGRATS BIG BANG you guys deserved it!

hahaha i'm so happy for them!

ohmygod i hope TOP gets better soon!

bigbang definitely needs rest<3

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

BIG BANG WON DAESANG FOR 2007 SOOMPI GAYO AWARDS

+ SONG OF THE YEAR

+ TOP GROUP SINGER

There's so much BB loveeeeeeee here..though they DESERVE every single ounce of the awards

Mon, I'll make sure to pray hard for your chance to meet BB and hand them the gifts

^^ OMG ! They won every award they were nominated for ! BIGBANG FIGHTING !

They really did deserve those awards , im so happy for them !

Guest the7REAL.

OMG TOP! SEUNGRI....and now I just heard that G DRAGON fainted today too! after the KBS festival...WTF. early in the morning...

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/star_vie...123109144603151

ok my friend said the article says on the 29th seungri went to the emergency room when they were almost finished with the concert b/c of his ankle

and top fainted after the rehearsal for kbs festival at 9 pm, and gd fainted after the kbs festival. they'll be at the mbc thing they did last year on the 31st but they'll be resting the first week of the new year..its because of the overworking + sickness...sickness b/c of sleep deprivation..

If someone wants to properly translate the article, that would be great, but those are the basics she translated for me real quickly..

Gosh, I'm so worried...please YG...let them rest. >.<; They are being worked too hard.... ahhhh..noo~ ><

:( This is really bad...

Big Bang Hwaiting! Get well soon! I wish we could send them all on vacation..... ;_; our poor boys...they are strong but they have their limits too..=/

Guest Dirtycash23

can anyone tell me what happened to T.O.P I heard he fainted

err.......im kinda late on the news

.......but anyway seeing SeungRi on stage he

looked so happy to be performing with BB again

this thread moves faster then I can type thankz for all

the news clips and pics everyone

BIG BANG's TOP/TEMPO "BIG BOY" LIVE......(omo!!! I know all the fangirls wish that was them

he was dancing with.....D)

Archived