{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

AWWWWW....TOP FAINTED?! T^T

lets hope he gets well soon..seriously these boys need more rest..-__-

I hate going to sleep because in that time, the thread moves like 6 pages again. hahaha. =P

Thanks for sharing all the stuff you guys. Seeing all the GIFS made me giggle my butt off.

About the whole plagiarism thing on the song Lie and Fool....I think its ridiculous...as if people search for a problem within something good. you know? gahh..but anyways, the concerts went pretty good right?

Hopefully people will post up youtube links for us to watch soon? ^O^

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sookies

GAHHHHH

Feel so weird witthout T.O.P

Instead of him normally doing the points the finger and turn thing..they all did it together..GYAAHHH..

First SeungRi and Now T.O.P ><

Hope they get a good rest..

When Seung Ri was dancing he seem so FINE as though he did not hurt his leg..Ow!

The performance of them during the KBS thing wasnt the normal them..there was no BOOM or Life in them..If u get what i mean..

Regarding G-Dragon's hair..I prefer his old hairstyle though .. Mushroom head now..HAHA..But its good to seem with his weird hairstlyles ^^

Btw,whatz the WORLD ALBUm bout??I gotta to say thier english is GOOD.Does anyone one of them speaks fleunt english?Sorry,Not a BIG fan of them..But i'm slowly Falling for them..HEHE =P

GAHHHHH

Feel so weird witthout T.O.P

Instead of him normally doing the points the finger and turn thing..they all did it together..GYAAHHH..

First SeungRi and Now T.O.P ><

Hope they get a good rest..

When Seung Ri was dancing he seem so FINE as though he did not hurt his leg..Ow!

The performance of them during the KBS thing wasnt the normal them..there was no BOOM or Life in them..If u get what i mean..

Regarding G-Dragon's hair..I prefer his old hairstyle though .. Mushroom head now..HAHA..But its good to seem with his weird hairstlyles ^^

Btw,whatz the WORLD ALBUm bout??I gotta to say thier english is GOOD.Does anyone one of them speaks fleunt english?Sorry,Not a BIG fan of them..But i'm slowly Falling for them..HEHE =P

World Album is actually called For The World album. Their 1st Japanese album.

Although I'm glad they got Lie in Eng ver but I still prefer the original version of it.

What is this disaster that I hear just right after church????? :tears::tears: And I just did a long prayer for BB at church.

The Seunghyuns couple surely know how to grab our attention but this is too much........

GRANDFATHER SEUNGHYUN - Take care of yourself. You need to be taking care of Baby Seunghyun, not the other way around.

Though there's been a lot of things going on, I'm still glad that whenever they perform, they always GIVE IT THEIR ALL....and "That's that"

Seing SEUNG RI SMILY CHEERY face makes me calm abit after all these sad news

59394230pu8.jpg ---> I'LL BE BACK [i hope this could cheer everyone up]

Credit: Soompi/BB thread

I should watch the KBS performance first, and then watch Good Sunday, so I could forget about the sad news watching G-Dae having fun in the water, and then TOP with his "Impossible"

its so saddening watching kbs gayo

the boys are totally tired and perhaps upset too

just look at jiyong face ):

please for the rest of the 3boys,be healthy

omg we cant afford to have another fall sick or hurt himself

the rendition of black cat is a nice surprise

but i wasnt really feeling into the song.jiyong's face ):

and lipsynched.but oh well its better than straining their voice again.wouldnt want that

seungri was a bit more hyper though,that boy seriously<3

danced like there's nothing wrong when he was send to the emergency room a day before

really need to cheer myself up with the good sunday

seeing jiyong's smile means more than anything else

daeyong in water.sexxyyyy boys

No first magnae now the oldest??? Poor TOP I hope he is ok. I'm glad seungri is back but Big Bang is not complete without TOP. They seemed so lifeless at the festival. I bet their worried sick about TOP. Please don't over work your self boys. Big Bang hwaiting!!

Guest vana117724

Koreans were first to see the “HOW GEE” MV

December 30, 2007 · Filed under NEWS · Tagged big bang

big-bang-how-gee-mv.jpg

BIG BANG, who will officially make a Japanese debut on January 4, 2008, opened to the public its “HOW GEE” music video during the group’s concert last December 29 in one of the gymnasiums at the Seoul Olympic Park.

“HOW GEE,” which is included in the hip hop group’s mini album “For The World,” has a sampling of the 90s hit song “Black Machine.” The mini album will also be released in Korea on January 4.

“Though ‘HOW GEE’ is not going to be out in South Korea, we wanted to first show this music video to you guys who love us,” BIG BANG said.

Source: Chosun

credit: krnloop

the kbs perf was sad....they seem really out of it.poor guys.

and TOP noooo it was a sad perf w/o TOP

TEMPO FAINTED?! Ahh this can't keep happening =( I hope

he gets well soon! That's a demand. Another demand is that he rests!

Same to Seungri. They're working too hard to keep us happy :( But we won't

be happy if they aren't healthy!

:( Tempo wasn't on the KBS perf today? Aww now I don't even want to go and

watch it! He's such an important part of the stage!

Aww it's so sweet that the Koreans were able to see the How Gee music video!

I wonder how good it was ^^

mon5482 You got to see YB's back ^0^?!?! *jealous MUCH*! You're so lucky

that you were able to attend ALL THREE CONCERTS! The camera rule is so stupid...

what's the point in going to a concert and not being able to capture memories?

Thanks for all of the updates, everyone ^^

TOPped the page!

SEUNGHYUN x2! TAKE A REST!

aaahh! not TOP too!? :tears: YG please please please let them rest.. lock them in their house.. let them go on vacation.. SOMETHING. XD their schedule is so hectic, no wonder TOP fainted ~! and SR will never be able to heal fully if he's performing so intensely everyday >.< so many worrisome things happened to the boys this year T___T like each and every one of them has gotten hurt -_-

I was relieved they didn't perform last farewell cause that dance is a lot more fast paced and involved a lot of jumping which wouldn't be good for SR's ankle. I missed the lie remix! ^^ but it felt so weird and empty w/o TOP 0_0 it's always so empty when a member's missing ;-;

after watching Black Cat however, I went woah :blink: how can that boy jump around and act like he never even got hurt in the first place :blink: like you guys i kept looking at his ankle.. loll. he looked so happy! XD it really made me smile to see such a huge smile on his face, can't say the same about the other 3 though >.< is that really them singing? cause DS's voice seems so different 0______o

thanks for the YT links guys ^^ from the link stardaisy212 provided, at 00:51-00:52 , it looks like GD is forcing himself through the routine. they must be dead tired after having 3 concerts previously. I hope they get more rest T__T and that TOP gets better... no more hospital visits for big bang please :tears:

What is goinggggg ooonnnn!! Oh the Seung Hyuns :(

I HOPE TOP IS DOING OK. I swear, I had a feeling something

like this would happen, there's so many things going on in just

the last few days. They're being overworked, and it's really

not good for their health. Ahhh. I couldn't even finish watching

that KBS performance. It doesn't feel right when TOP's not

there rapping. Heck, it feels weird when it's only 4 of them.

It was nice seeing Seungri on stage again! Although, I

know we all wish he would rest and stop being stubborn.

He really does love to be on stage, you can see it on his

face. Aw. I hope he really is doing well, and not trying to

hide anything. Don't be a babo!

Mon, I'm super jelly of you! TOP pointing? Ahhh, dang

how close were you anyway??

I just started watching the TOP cuts on 'Nothing is Impossible',

and he looks like a little boy when he smiled and said ICE

CREAM. LOL. Chooooo cuteeeeee ^^ <3 I don't even think

he was supposed to eat ice cream, but he got caught. HAHAHA.

And the other clip when he's all shy. Omgaaadd. lol. Kyo.

Thanks Jaja for uploading ^^

Oh yeah, and those pictures from the photobook are tooo

adorable! I want one for myself now!!

PLEASE GET WELL SOON CHOI/LEE SEUNG HYUNNN <333

tempo fainted?

no wonder he didnt come to kbs music festival yesterday

their performance yesterday was awesome

tempo...pls get well soon

big bang hwaiting

Trang, you beat me to it! LOLOLOL

I am currently PS-ing Mario's mushroom onto GD's head - but since you've already done it, *clicks x on the window*

I feel like re-posting this picture. Remember all the chaos it has caused? :D

i]style. JUHJUH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

VOTE FOR BIG BANG! you don't need to make an account and you can vote up to ten times! <3

http://star.uusee.com/kr/?mo=VoteView&sortid=2

i was browsing around some fan sites and they were posting this and i didn't see it here yet, so i thought you guys would like to know. ;D

thanks!!! I VOTTEED';] YOU GUYS SHOULD TOO! SHOW THE LOVE Ivips.

Big Bang's "Fool" Plagiarized Daishi Dance's "Piano" -

I only translated this because I didn't want people to make conclusions without all the facts.

I think netizens are being stupid. It says clearly next to "Fool" that it has sampling from Daishi Dance. -_-

WOW they'll find anythign to go against the boys dont they? shooot. well i guess they SHOULD get their facts straight before saying anything. thanks melody!

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/8106/12seimgrnv6.jpg' alt='a>'> 67377895kf5.jpghttp://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7475/33288040kg9.jpg 96868563wl1.jpg

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2548/67211049xl2.jpg[/http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/8084/38934418dg6.jpg

I think this is from the GREAT concert goods photobook?

T_T I MUST SAY, THESE ARE PROBABLY THE MOST PRECIOUS/ADORABLE/CUTE BIG BANG PICTURES YET

credit bestiz.

MOST AGREEEED. those are the CUTEST/MSOT ADORBALE pics ive ever seen. and it makes them much more innocent cos its like all in whtie and the whole near thing makes them show their kid side of them. proceless or waaa?

Hey just found another Fancam of Babo during the concert its like a 50sec.

Big Bang - Babo Big Bang is Great Concert

dude just form that i can tell it was GREAT. GREAT GREAT. lves it. and wow GD and them cna they get any nhotter in white?

MONICA!!! yay finally hearing form you. thanks for the information<3 OHTY really? poor maknae. i hope hes okaay. but i gotta love hsi spirit and determination. annd awww how cute thye tripped, but i could see that and it'd be funny<3 HAAYYY grrrl. im haoppy for the promo report that you gav eus!! DANNNG THEYYSOHOOOOT. im happy that SR made it. but i wonde rif hes gnna be alright for the bYG one concert, i hope so<3 cant wiat to tlak to you agian!

thanks soy for the link of the music drama!!! ITS SOOOO FRIGGEN CUTE LIKE DUDE no ideaa/ but i was soo jelly. YB AND SOHEE?!?!?! WTF/ haha bt its aite i guess. GD was so cute and wow TOP youuu lil playa. but the person witht he bestt role or did it the best was DAEWSUNG DUUUUUDE that was HILARIOUS. when he tried to give sun ye the card, then top took it then he went panic mode. HAHHAHA LMAO

STARDAISY212 thansk for the perf black cat ytlink. HAHA aww they were cut eint he beggning. but im guessing were they lip singing because they were dancing an awful lot.

Platinum, thanks for the YTlink about teh whiolle BB,1tynm,jinusean,,se7en, and CL perf! but i was wondering whose CL?

MR> YG PLEASEEEE REALSE A DVD FOR TEHSE OUTRAGEOUSLY GREAT CONCERTS!

Guest sockrahtease

The preview of the HOW GEE mv from the Great Concert was hilarious. Tekkie looks so cute, and LMAO @ Seung Ri w/ the mini-afro on his head, blowing the trumpet. Cuteeee.

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

You don't need an account. You can vote 10 timesa day hurry up. Now big bang is at 27

Link hereVote for big bang

^^ I VOTED , EVERYONE VOTE ! Come on 27th place BIGBANG can do better than that !

OMG! this is great news...

can't wait for that...

BB &

Girls Generation

perfoming together for the 1st time!

yeay :w00t:

wondering wnat song that they will performed?

^^ SAME !

Hey guys,

I just want to say thanks to all who translates, posts and updates this forum about BB!

Thanks a lot.

I am really grateful especially since, I just lurk around, not contributing anything (I really dont have the resources, tv access etc)

so i basically get my BB FIX...from u guys!

thanks

and Happy New Year!

^^ Yeah me too , since i dont contribute anything like at all , and i get all my BIGBANG fix from you guys i really appreciate it !

AND GRANDPA SEUNGHYUN GET BETTER ! Ohmy it totally made my day to seee Seungri perform

to see him smile , gahhh

gosh, nooo... now it's T.O.P??? :( no wonder i didn't see him at the kbs gayo daechukjae. =( hope he gets well soon! all the boys need to stay healthy. <333

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Various Artists - Opening at 2007 KBS Gayo Daechukje (2007-12-30) [cashewmania].avi [45.6MB]

In order: Big Bang, So Nyuh Shi Dae, Eru, Baek Ji Young, Lee Ki Chan, Lee Soo Young, SG Wannabe, Younha, Epik High, Younha, F.T Island, SeeYa, Super Junior, Wonder Girls;

- only when artists start to enter, not the dancing at the beginning

Big Bang - Lie at 2007 KBS Gayo Daechukje (2007-12-30) [cashewmania].avi [40.6MB]

Thanks for your help for keeping wackycashew CB gold!!

All recent files have been moved to cashewmania CB ^_^

Guest gd_is_great

i luv the pix with the bears soooooooooo cute thx 4 the uploader and the rests of pix they r awesome thx again about TOP poor him he needs to rest really not only him but BB gets some rests plz dunt want to c st happens with the members again BB FIGHTING

Guest iLOVEYB_x

HOHMAHGAH~~~ WAKAWAKAWAKA~

what's up with our Seunghyuns? they're both hurt. this is NOT the best month for them. T-T

thanks Soy for the translation! CHEE~~ Big Bang vs. SNSD! can't wait. i love the both and now my dream has come true. :huh:

MR> YG PLEASEEEE REALSE A DVD FOR TEHSE OUTRAGEOUSLY GREAT CONCERTS!

WORD! i really want to see their uber cuteness, esp. in the Coffee Prince parody.

Guest xeunhee

TOP in the hospital?? :[ that makes me reeeeeally sad. i hope he gets well soon! and all the other members should probably get some rest too...just in case. i bet they're all exhausted.

BIG BANG FIGHTING!

big&small SEUNG HYUN FIGHTING!

edit

here's a little gif i made. silly top :P it's the clip of the other boys trying to wake him up in his HSC episode.

wakeuptopsmall.gif

sleeeeep. what our mister top needs more of. andddd no hot linking please

Guest snailCOOKIE

l_p1005150471.jpg

it sucks that this problems causes their health :s

and it got so far that seung-ri and seunghyun fainted. i hope top will get better soon!

and pray that non of the others will have to go through like seungri and top did.

well i yesterday i bought big bangs 2rd mini album and one planner on yesasia.com

it was my birthday so i just had to do something to myself, so i decided to give myself som goodies. i will do what ever it takes to support these guys

but i have just one problem with the planner i bought, it will arrive at 10th january and the explanation of the planner wasn't that great.

is it like a big calendar or what else? well i will not regret that i bought it because everthing with big bang in it is treasure, right? someone that can help me yesasia.complanner.

Archived