{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPY 500TH DAY TO OUR BOYS!

we'll continue to be behind you all~ ;D

KBS Music Festival - Lie Remix (Ver. 2)

SIGH! it feels empty without TOP around now :(

at least both of them aren't missing at the same time!

i miss this remix performance though!

i had to backtrack 40 pages within 4 days! OMG YOU CRAZY PEOPLE! :lol:

SO much have happened! i wanted to go all spazzy about their concert...

until i heard the news about our seunghyuns :(

anyhow, i'm sure they know that we'll be behind them!

&& will recover soon! ^^

jiyong's mushroom head!

1199016053b9abc1a625hn4.jpg

퓨우@bestiz

vip_gd i think you meant SBS Good Sunday's variety show,

"miraculous victory & defeat" ;D

thanks for the link! i'm watching it now ^^

BBL0V3x33 i don't think you can share links over here!

it's better you removed it - better safe than sorry ._. hehehe :lol:

besides, support them by buying the original album, if you can! ^^"

BBL0V3x33 - Please read the rules. Download links are not allowed here. Delete it before the mods see it, hurry! ^^

I've just watched KBS Song Festival. Right from the start, our boys were really... lifeless? Usually whenever I see them I always see *virtual* sparkles but tonight you can really tell that they were not in their best conditions. And you can see everyone "having fun" on stage, dancing and stuff - but they were just standing at the back, not really enjoying any of it :/ But when it's time for them to perform, they gave us the BANG and I actually enjoyed the dancing so much! They didn't sing, but I thought they did great despite GD's not-so-happy face T_T And I was happy to see our Maknae!

As for "Lie" performance, it feels really weird not having TOP there. And they looked tired D:

Let's pray for everyone's health. I hope there would be no more collapses and injuries after this.

Guest sieghart

NOOOOO! ANOTHER ONE FELL! :(

On the other hand, the Happy Sunday episode looks compLETELY drool-worthy spazzable satisfactory... hehehe, GD and DS in water >.< (slaps self)

Tomorrow'll come a new year for everyone - lets hope (though TOP's condition doesn't look too good, along with still-recovering Seungri...) that the guys start it off well :( Happy Year 2008 and a year of good things for BB, everyone knows they deserve it the most!

BBL0V3x33 And you can see everyone "having fun" on stage, dancing and stuff - but they were just standing at the back, not really enjoying any of it :/ But when it's time for them to perform, they gave us the BANG and I actually enjoyed the dancing so much! They didn't sing, but I thought they did great despite GD's not-so-happy face T_T And I was happy to see our Maknae!

Let's pray for everyone's health. I hope there would be no more collapses and injuries after this.

I KNOW!! I SAW THAT TOO!!

they were behind clapping and moving slowly.. and yes yes

GD 's face is... argh.

but seungri looked really happy.

i guess they are/were too worried and upset. @_@

I KNOW!! I SAW THAT TOO!!

they were behind clapping and moving slowly.. and yes yes

GD 's face is... argh.

but seungri looked really happy.

i guess they are/were too worried and upset. @_@

I SAW THAT TOO!!!!!

GD looked so down...

but seungri looked quite happy.

man...so much news about them getting injured this year...

hope next year and the followings ones isn't like that

Get better soon Seung Hyun. REST!

-edit-

basmspasm thanks for the G-Dae's MVAD link!

*runs of to watch*

I SAW THAT TOO!!!!!

GD looked so down...

but seungri looked quite happy.

I SAW THAT THREEE! hahahs.

its like GD was just going through the whole motion/perf.

hmm and the 'BANG' they usually have wasnt as WOW as their usual. i guess cause TOP's missing and all.

i didnt get all hyper watching that performance]:

and seungri must be happy being able to perform on stage with his other hyungs.

ohwells. maknae then now the hyung.

TOP OPPA HWAITING. and take care you dork! ><

2006373777430053308fspu5.jpg

editedit: THANKS FOR THE MANY HOT PICTURES! :D

Guest ..kaleena..

awwww.... the seunghyun's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omo, first seungri, noW tempo! *cries* and you guys are right, it's not the same when one member is missing from the stage

not a great way to start the morning XD

i hope he takes care of himself! plus seungri!! gahh, and the other members also! they push themselves too hard. gotta give them props for being able to do what they do

MONICA!!!! - thanks for updating us with all the concert details!! i had so many mixed emotions while reading it! the part about seungri was heart breaking, but then the other parts seemed soooo adorable and fun! sigh*, they are amazing!!!

about GD's mushroom cut... ahh... i think i prefer the bun! ROFL! i mean, it's not that bad, but it's kinda weird. especially at the GREAT concert, it looked too weird. haahhaa

and dang, so many things have happened, gahh, it's crazy! SLOW DOWN BIG BANG!!!! hhahaha,

i SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO uberly want to watch seungri's and DS's solo performance!! hahaha i want to see them play the piano and drums!! GAHH, has a fancam floated by or anything yet??

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU IVIPS AND I LOVE YOU BIG BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah,just watched the song festival.well big bang made the first perf & i was supposed to be violently high,but TOP wasnt there.gahh!! :crazy:

i felt so down,just like wen seungri weren't in the perf too last time..

but this time was even sad,devastated since TOP is ma' love in big bang~` :tears:

anyway,just wishing him well soon!!:)(love ya always ;) )

the song festival was alright,love big bang perf,WG perf & the musical skit(it was funny & crazy)

anyway big bang only perform 2 time,short ones.maybe cos they have the 'one concert' going on today & they need to get

rest.hope can see TOP soon!

outta here.gotta sleep.. :)

Guest FiFi♡SeungMin_iVIP★

I just finished watching the whole KBS Gayo thingy..

Big Bang was the first one to perform.. Glad i didn't miss it.. XD

I'm happy to see SeungRi's back again.. But like someone said up there.. The boys looked down..

I can see that G-Dee's not in a mood.. ._.

Is it just me or the stage looked so empty during their performance..? I guess i'm not used to Top's absence.. T.T

They were performing another song too besides lies.. Not sure the title though.. Still having fun when dancing.. But after awhile they went to the back .. They looked tired.. and there was one part i remember SeungRi was so hyper lol he was dancing along to someone's song(dono whose) at the back hahaha.. cute..XD

When it was the end of the show.. I didn't see the boys .. They went back early to get some rest, i believe?

SeungHyuns.. Please take care of yourself.. T_T

Both of them are my favs.. Sheesh i was so shocked after reading about Top fainted.. :tears:

Get well soon! *prays*

weee deleted! thanks for the warning guys! ^^

thanks BBlove! got that before it was deleted! lolz!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! BETTER BUY THE CD!!! my headphones' burning!!!!

omo! Mr. TOP is sick too???

be healthy please!

thanks baz and vip_gd for that link of g-dae on miraculous victory and defeat! im loading it now. yay! cant wait to watch it.

iluxx thanks for those caps.

anyway. just watched the kbs songs festival and yay! watched it clearly, but.....

homahgad our boys looked tired during lies. i kept on looking at seungri's ankle, but he danced like he never injured it in the first place. but srsly, they looked beat. gah they should get some rest, but with the japan album coming out soon and all, i dont think theyre gonna have a lot of rest, our boys are working so hard, they deserve a break. when i watched the perf live before, i thought their outfits were kinda bleh, but when i saw it clearly on kbsworld, they arent bad actually. our boys like fur dont they? that, i dont get. fur is so <_<

i enjoyed the dance though. seungri and jiyong did well. haha, when he wore that beanie, his bowl cut didnt seem all that bad. haha. its cute. haha.

i hope pur boys are taking care of their health. yeahp jaja we'll pray for them!

i hope top gets better soon!!!

wow they work so hard for us fans, they never have time to rest!! :tears:

makes me want to cry but at the sametime i want to say thanks and

keep up the good work boys

fighting big bang!!

Okay. I think my heart just dropped.

TOP fainted? DDDDD: T-T

Both Seunghyun's should rest.

Big Bang has been so hardworking this whole year for their fans and everything.

& their new album is about to be released in like a week or 2? T^T

They need a vacation, seriously.

BIG BANG HWAITING<33333

1199035453_7686675.jpg

1199035453_5566.jpg

1199035453_jj77.jpg

credits: bestiz

monica thanks for the updates again. you're so awesome and lucky! i would've died if TOP pointed and smiled at me. hahaha.

leslie_lei thanks for the beautiful TOP caps...they're awesome!

No wonder I didn't see TOP just now perform at KBS.

at first I expect maybe Seung Ri won't perform but I'm happy when I saw him but I then I think someone missing.

It's TOP!

I thought he will appear soon when his part like they did at MKMF perf.

But then TOP didn't appear at all.

I hope TOP get well soon and can perform together again.

A lot of thing happened to them. I hope they all can get enough rest!

Big Bang Fighting!

Archived