{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

for the world album

ehhh, the lyrics...corny much? LOL, but seriously, i am SO glad that they left 'lies' partially alone. but still "ride my pony", "damn right, no baloney" "no way ill be shady or frotin'" "im so sprung" etc etc O_O" (btw, why did our yboogie get so many LAMO lyrics ??? xDD)

...and our TOP spells his name just a BIT TOO MUCH (yeshh toppie we know you think your english spelling skills are uber, but ehh ...). BUT, i was sooo happy i didn't hear much engRish ^^.

overall, i was really put off slightly annoyed by the mauling re-interpretation of the original lyrics..(maybe why i like how gee best ^^), but proud of big bang in retaining their original songs in a different language, and still doing a pretty damn good job.

agreed with everything you said ! XD I'm kind of sad they didnt do Dirty Cash as an english song XD cause i love the irony of the song.. its so "fun" and "upbeat" but has this underlying meaning to it that almost everyone can relate to.. i think it's one of those songs that should be universal and a 'hit' like lie was just cause how meaningful the lyrics are.

their english songs are really corny XD they changed a lot of the meanings of the songs =( there is less depth ;-; i prefer the korean versions but their english is so *-* that I cant stop listening to it! haha. can you believe they wrote complete new lyrics to "A Fool's Only Tear"? xD like in A fool's only tear it's so sad about missing the person and stuff but they changed the title to "Together, Forever" and its all lovey dovey! ahaha. BUT I COMPLETELY LOVE THE RAP in the song. *mesmerized* and daesung's voice is like woooooooooo *faints*

you know i didnt even notice that they still kept "lie" w/ some korean parts XD only the chorus is english! O_o i cant believe i didnt even notice......wtf........lol . .............. o_o

about GD's shroom cut, maybe it'll be shortlived? like SR's bowl cut? lol. I actually liked SeungRi's though, I thought it was cute/funny.. but dunno about GD :lol:

its really hard to keep up with this thread >< just 2 days ago it was 1159 and i tried really hard to backlog and catch up since i knew their concerts were coming up and a flood of fanpics would come in.. thus more pages.. grew ~20 pages, holy crap man. O_O"

I'm usually a silent reader and only post in here every few blue moons.. but I'll try to post more, if you guys don't mind.. ^^

PS. the

WG

+ BB performance was really err, messy haha. but i liked it more than the first special stage XD cause it seemed like they were having so much fun! and their mistakes were wayy cute.. lol!!

Wonder girls have been spending wayy too much time w/ BB lately, makes me jealous T____T

welks. i'm off to watch their little musical drama thingie XD i saw some gifs from the drama posted a few pages back and OMG.. LOL, daesung is so funny HAHA

PPS

seungri get better soon and don't strain yourself!! >.<

edit- a lot of silent readers are popping out! LOL :)

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KBS 2007 Festival will feature many popular artists of this year.

The event will be held at 10 pm on the 30th of December. Artists attended/performing include Big Bang, Girls Generation, Eru, Baek Ji Young, Lee Ki Chan, Lee Soo Young, SG Wannabe, YounHa, Epik High, Yangpa, FT Island, Seeya, Super Junior, Wonder Girls. This years event will celebrate the success of the artists in the past year. [WOW, that is a really good appearance list, haha great to see GG there amongst all the big names]

However this year's performances will be done in the style of men vs women. Team 1 will be Big Bang Vs Girls Generation [holy crude, haha my dream pairing !!!!!!], Team 2 will be Eru Vs Lee Soo Young, Team 3 will be Lee Ki Chan Vs Lee Soo Young, Team 4 will be SG Wannabe Vs Younha, Team 5 will be Epik High Vs Yangpa, Team 6 will be FT Island Vs Yangpa, Team 7 will be Super Junior Vs Wonder Girls. The winner for each event will be announced at the end of the show, and as viewers send in their SMS and pick the winners.

Special Stage : There will be Wonder Girls, Seeya, and Girls Generation together and doing a 'Dream Girls' performance.

oohlala, can't wait to see that. I thought Big Bang was gna be with WG again xD

then a sudden change with SNSD. surprising 0.0

I guess i'm so used to them being paired up with WG haha :lol:

for the world album

ehhh, the lyrics...corny much? LOL, but seriously, i am SO glad that they left 'lies' partially alone. but still "ride my pony", "damn right, no baloney" "no way ill be shady or frotin'" "im so sprung" etc etc O_O" (btw, why did our yboogie get so many LAMO lyrics ??? xDD)

...and our TOP spells his name just a BIT TOO MUCH (yeshh toppie we know you think your english spelling skills are uber, but ehh :lol:...). BUT, i was sooo happy i didn't hear much engRish ^^.

overall, i was really put off slightly annoyed by the mauling re-interpretation of the original lyrics..(maybe why i like how gee best ^^), but proud of big bang in retaining their original songs in a different language, and still doing a pretty damn good job.

ahaha i agree xDD

i noticed that too and i was like "baloney"?

i kept laughing at how baloney the lyrics are

but i guess it's not so easy trying to fit the lyrics into the song.

it was sort of moulded with all the slang & weird spectrum of words

but it was all right, no doubt f'shizzle XD

Guest ~~PuhPuhMuh~~

The Entire YG Family Performance @ SBS Gayo Dae Jeon

Big Bang + Jinusean + 1TYM + Se7en + CL

A fools Tear, One Love, Ayo, Phone Number, Hot DdeuGuh, Lie + Dance Break

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykIOseVAdQw

the other one i saw cut off se7en

*fixed*

i've always been a silent reader of this thread mainly because i never have any pics, links, news,.. to share

but i had to reply to this

it was sooooooooo cute seeing the yg guys dancing together!

Hey guys,

I just want to say thanks to all who translates, posts and updates this forum about BB!

Thanks a lot.

I am really grateful especially since, I just lurk around, not contributing anything (I really dont have the resources, tv access etc)

so i basically get my BB FIX...from u guys!

thanks

and Happy New Year!

Guest ★KIKO

OMG.... I've been away for a few days (and I will be for another week), and there's already SO MUCH NEWS.

The album has leeched? WTF. I think I'm gonna wait until I get it. But I bet it's awesome. And I hope their english sounds slightly good :lol:

Anyway, I don't really have time to type much more, but THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE UPDATES. I MISS YOU GUYS :P

Guest mon5482

SEUNGRI was back for the 3rd day concert. that boy loves to give his all to his fans...he loves to perform...he had such a huge smile on his face during his solo performance. I was pissed to see him there at first, coz i'd rather he was resting but he was sooo happy to be there...i cant explain it but yeah hes quite amazing.

After yesterday's incident with him not continuing with the show and being sent to the emergency room, the feeling after the concert wasnt so great, it was a lot of worry. So we made a 'GETWELL SOON!' card from a white poster board that we were suppose to use for our signs (the message card was made kinda ghetto LOL!) and I had bought Justin Timberlake's Concert DVD to give to Seungri and thought this would be a perfect time to do so, so we put that DVD with our message in a bag and put it where fans can drop off gifts for BB. i'll post pics later.

ALL 3 concerts were different. 1st day concert, they sang more songs and they were complete. they did 'We belong together and forever with you with park bom, obneun bonho, I dont understand and the Intro Medley', all these were cut out of the 2nd and 3rd day concerts. 2nd day, there were so many incidents...SR going to hospital, TOP falling during his solo (hilarious btw), DS fell twice too when he had the lion outfit. Some good parts were 1tym performance and SunDae owning "A Fool's Only Tears". 3rd day concert, it was nice but i found myself being worried about SR a lot, i kept watching him. TOP didnt fall but the telephone booth glass didnt break. they didnt sing the songs from the first concert as i mentioned. Since this is our 3rd day, today i didnt pay much attention to the videos they were showing, right after YB's solo they play a video, and i was just looking at the stage and HO MAHH GAAHH...I saw YB at the side stage and was changing, he took his ripped shirt off ppl were wiping his back, i told anaya "OMG we just saw YB's sexy back!" LOL! oh and im so happy coz TOP totally pointed at me and Kez (from LJ, English white girl, so easy to stand out), she and i were both doing heart signs with our hands and TOP was pointing at the crowd and we were at TOP's view coz there were seats that were empty in front of us, and we were on a spot that lands exactly to their view so yeah i almost died of spazzing when TOP pointed, Kez and I totally spazzed, and anaya missed it coz she was too busy looking at DaeSung. It was kinda sad that that would be the end of their GREAT concerts, and we're extremely lucky to have the chance to watch all 3 concerts, and i must say our seats werent bad. (i<3YGstaff)

it was really hard to take photos and videos, the first day they warned ppl, the second day and 3rd day they were even more strict, up to the point of kicking ppl out so i didnt bother taking out my camera. sorry >< but i do have a few fancams, im not sure abt the quality tho. i'll post more later.

Guest princess_boojae

This thread is growing quite fast!Hahaha~

I haven't heard any songs from the 'For The World' album yet.

Lolz.Reading the comments you guys gave was fun!

Horny....lolz~Can't wait to listen!I'm downloading it~

Few of us faced the same situation.

Not having resources to contribute!

Thanks alot again to those who provided us with tasty info and stuffs!

Mon5482 : Thanks for sharing all about your experience!I wish I could be there!

You are soooooooo lucky!!I'm so happy for u as well~

You went for 3 days??Cool!!!!

Don't be too worried.I believe Seung Ri would be ok very soon!Thanks again!

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

i hope Seung Ri gets some rest before he's fully recovered,i dont want to see him faint again on the stage :(

he's too young to afford these busy schedules,well,he loves performing and want his fans to be happier,i admire his attitude Seung Ri fighting!

hey,5 more mins to KBS Gayo Festival,i wonder how their dance battle will be against

SNSD

,it must be so interesting haha

thanks all the pics and clips,i am looking forward to their first japanese album as well,i love Lies the most,it sounds very good in both korean and english version,and a fool's tears is nice too though i prefer korean version more,

and i cant wait to listen How Gee

i didnt hear it before,it must be very good! :lol:

Guest princess_boojae

Talking about KBS Gayo Festival,I'm not sure whether I can watch live or not.

There is KBS World in my country though.

Seriously,I think Seung Ri seriously needs sufficient rest.(Lolz!Two times seriously)

I couldn't imagine myself in his place.

Seung ri!Fighting!!!!Recover soon!

Dance battle with _ _ _ _ ?

I'm so looking forward for this!!

EDITED

YEAH!!T.O.P.PED A PAGE!LOLZ~

Guest flyhearts

Hello everybody

wow! so many new things here^^ :lol:

im going to watch the BB+WG=drama now

but before ,,

** I FOND THIS AND I THINK ITS REALLY FUNNY AND A LITTLE TRUE! :blush:

r5j21044.png

"you know what i mean" :phew:

* RIGHT: rock.lee from NARUTO :sweatingbullets:

* LEFT: our G-D

Guest ROCKWITHU

Big Bang performed Lie on the 2007 KBS Music Festival just now. Seungri's also there! But I see Tempo nowhere. *confused*

Edit

Ok just read on newsen that Tempo was taken to the hospital for fatigue, dehydration or something. Awww Tempo *hugs* The boys need to take care of themselves. Too many sicknesses and hospital visits this year.

On a lighter note, the boys were wearing what looks like dead black animals around their necks.

And I'm loving Together Forever. I listened to it on repeat for hours today.

Guest princess_boojae

LOLZ!!This is soooo funny!!!

Thanks for the pic flyhearts~

I showed Ji Young's pic to my mom.

And my mom was like..

"Oh my god~This is so cool~I think this might be the latest fashion for 2008!"

Then she was looking at my hair.And I looked back at her.

Seriously a big no for me eventhough 'mushroom' is cute!Lolz~

Ji Young is so lovable..lolz~

My place........they are airing KBS Gayo Festival one hour later.

Gah!I shall miss one hour of great performances!

Guest naturalhonee

just watched BB sing Lies on KBS gayo.....

WHERE IS TOP???

and i couldnt really hear the boys sing..the backing track was too loud

=S yesterday's perf was way way better imo

Guest kaede_017

omo~~

i just saw them perform in KBS Music Festival..

and SeungRi is there..

SeungRi-ah~ you should rest..

and where's TOP??

*edit*

TOP collapsed??

what happened to him??

first SeungRi now TOP..

they really need time to rest..

hope that the SeungHyun's will get well soon..

*edit2*

they're performing again..

but now with other artists i think..

SeungRi looks fine..

Guest i.said.hi

I read on the news that Top at 9:30 pm before the kbs music festival collapsed and was rushed to the hospital. These boys need some rest. :(

top collapse. how great

first seungri now him

that's why i say never never never have any events after concert

after concert are meant for rest

andd they have 3concerts straight.andd events after that

robot indeed

sorry i dont know what i'm chanting about

will edit this later

gah so the dance battle wasn't much of a battle, haha more like two performances, but both groups look great atm.

gahh TOP is in the hospital ? gahh all the boys need rest, don't overwork guys.

and umm a little psed piece of the

SNSD

and Big Bang.

GD gifs spree. haha well not really

gd2wx9.gif

gd3hk9.gif

gd4fq4.gif

gd8lj1.gif

gd5nw6.gif

gd6ep1.gif

gd7ez9.gif

credit as tagged.

tam, THANKS FOR THE GIFS =D

and latiana too :D

gifs from mvad.

119902051566965400.gif

119902051579294300.gif

119902058233686600.gif

THIS IS SERIOUSLY ZOMFG-LY SEXY!

119902058226027500.gif

credits 짱겹쥐용 @ bestiz.

AWWWWHH! thanks for the info lovesballad! no wonder i didnt see him doing the performance at the kbs festival. gd took his part. but saw seungri, and he didn't look hurt. hope top'll be fine. sigh. take care boy, i love you!

edit:

more gifs!

119902538259594000.gif

119902540489860700.gif

119902540495083400.gif

119902538265128400.gif

credits: 돌잔치 @bestiz

Guest princess_boojae

What???Collapsed????

OMG....What happened to them seriously.....

First was Seung Ri and now is TOP..............

Gosh.Aish.They should really take good care of themselves today onwards.

It would be a busy week because there are soooo many shows coming on.

Oh god.Get well soon.I hope TOP will be ok.He will...right?

I'm kinda..worried now...

PLEASE!YG!LET THEM REST.........

Archived