{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest ewmoocow

VOTE FOR BIG BANG! you don't need to make an account and you can vote up to ten times! <3

http://star.uusee.com/kr/?mo=VoteView&sortid=2

i was browsing around some fan sites and they were posting this and i didn't see it here yet, so i thought you guys would like to know. ;D

------------------

ah! i just saw the music drama thingy and it was so good ;D poor top didn't end it up with anyone but i like what he did at the end! LOL. isn't that a dance move, though? o.o and seungri hurt his ankle again? poor panda! ]:

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trangtwo

Aishhhh. Last night I was so happy after downloading the album, and now the news! *eyes tear up a lil* Ahh but yeah, the best we can do now is to stay positive and wait for him to fully heal <3 (Still, it was just so sad to hear about how he called the members when he was at the hospital, and how they cried during one of the performances </3)

My goodness, the performance with all the YG men was like DAYUMMM. I need to dl the HQ nowwww but clubbox is acting dumb boooo.

Keureeselle – OMO those pics are freakin’ CUTE. Mangnae w/ his kissy face and the bear gahhh. I wanna pinch Dae Sung’s cheeks until they’re pink. YB <3 GD is hot biting that piece of paper. And well duh, Top is hot as always XD

LOL tam I can’t stop looking at those two Dae Sung gifs. Cute weirdo <3

Thanks for the translation Melody. Yeah I agree juhjuh, I was seriously pissed when I read that. Can those netizens please give our boys a damn break? I really hope they’re not like studying and analyzing each and every song, instrument, arrangement, etc. It’s a freaking sample, and it said so clearly geez. I know I shouldn’t get so pissed but ughh, people’s stupidity is irritating.

I’ll end on a lighter note =D

rawesome - LMAO @ the pic, and “ji-take”

Ahh ok I wanna join in on the mushroom talk! (Since I haven’t commented on his hair yet XD). Haha I thought of the mushrooms in the Super Mario Bros. video games…so…

GDmushroomhead.pngGDmushroomhead2.png(excuse the sloppiness, I'm lazy -__-)

I still love you GD! ^^

Guest shesmiles

oh that mini drama was so funny.

wondergirls and BIGBANG together are timeless.

haha made me laugh so hard. but poor seungri wasn't in it.

BIGBANG fighting!

Guest renjitehsmex

OMGAWD. The photobook pictures have got to be the cutest BB photos EVER!!!!! Top looks OMGAWDDDDsuave in the picture where he's holding onto the paper!!

Seungri, please get well soon. U made us all noonas really worried!!

vip_gd >> thanks for those cute gifs but please remember to place credits.

aaaah tam! those gifs were loooove!

and daedae was seriously the HIGHLIGHT! lmao.

GD <3333 hahaha. the part after he got the 'BLOW' ohmy priceless.

trangtwo

HAHAHH I KNOW! that was the first thing that came to my mind tooo!

rofl at the picture! cute yo. but i wished he'd change out of the mushroom hairstyle.

I DONT MIND THE BUNNNNNNNN! *-*

ahh~~just watched the mini drama & gah!!..

it was freaking funny esp daesung dramatic parts in the drama.lol.it cracked me up :lol:

& also my dramaking,TOP,hes awesome acting all cute & adorable~~esp when he was so infatuated with YOOBIN.. B)

ya,ya im really into this couple-YooTop(reminds hw yoobin seduced TOP,they made a sexy couple) ;)

anyway,when i heard abt this musical drama with WG,my guess was that TOP may pair up with sun ye or so hee,since

they worked together for sometime by hosting music core,& im right,but g-dragon & sun ye are more compatible..

thanks for the links & all~~

i'm going to watch it again now..*go off with the wind,while still cant get over with the YooTop couple & TOP's part at the end of the drama* :blush:

Ahh ok I wanna join in on the mushroom talk! (Since I haven’t commented on his hair yet XD). Haha I thought of the mushrooms in the Super Mario Bros. video games…so…

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i6/totra...ushroomhead.png

Trang, you beat me to it! LOLOLOL

I am currently PS-ing Mario's mushroom onto GD's head - but since you've already done it, *clicks x on the window*

I feel like re-posting this picture. Remember all the chaos it has caused? :D

gdmu6qa6.png

This mod hair still wins ♥

Guest melodygreenleaf

I just finished watching SBS Good Sunday and DS/GD were so cute~

But they didn't have a lot of screen time because 1) only half of the ep aired (2nd half airing next week) 2) it's a special episode, which means a lot of guests.

I'm really looking forward to next week's half. This week was the talking; next week is the actual game.

Guest mekohk922

available in http://clubbox.co.kr/mekohk922

Please help make my CB gold!

[HD] Big Bang - 071228 KBS2 Music Bank - Dirty Cash + Last Farewell [1920x1088][krkv].tp

[HD] Big Bang - 071228 MBC One Love Concert - Crazy dog + Last Farewell [1920x1080][krkv].ts

[sD] Big Bang - 071229 MBC Music Core - MC Cut+Lie+Last Farewell [640x352].avi

Download Link: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/mekohk922/xoqye_0pqye_mqqye

ianne! lol at ji-take! haha now i kinda feel like watching austin powers. shitake! :lol:

freespongbob, thanks for those pics.

KEUREESELLE! homahgad those pics are the cutest ever!!!!!! SO KYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT. <333333

josephine, thanks for the music bank pics.

tam! as always your gifs rock! thankyouuuuuuuuu! those daedae gifs are love! he's just the cutest thing ever! and those gd gifs. gahhhh had to save em!

melodygreenleaf, thanks for the info on fool. dayyum srsly wtf is wrong with those netizens? shetupit. sheesh. <_<

vip_gd! lol! haha the balloon. roflmao!

trangtwo! hahahahahahhahahahahaha! oooh i miss super mario now! hahahah! homahgad that is so funny. *wipes tears* gah but yeah, gd we still love you. :lol:

seunghyun91, yeah ok sure i'll vote.

i cant wait for the miraculous victory and defeat link!! i wanna waaaaaaaaaaaatch!

v ooh thanks for the info soy! kinda want more of wonder bang. :P but haha i dont mind, just as long as there's bigbang then im happy. :lol:

translated for the GG thread, so ill post here, its about the KBS music festival

haha ill help with the translation if you guys dont mind, haha please don't mind my korean, gahh i have the hardest time like actually speaking and listening, but when it comes to writing and reading, i think im pretty set.

OSEN=조경이 기자] ‘2007 KBS 가요대축제’에 인기 가수들이 총 출동한다.

30 일 밤 10시 15분부터 생방송되는 ‘2007 KBS 가요대축제’의 출연진을 살펴보면, 빅뱅 소녀시대 이루 백지영 이기찬 이수영 SG워너비 윤하 에픽하이 양파 FT아일랜드 씨야 슈퍼주니어 원더걸스 신화 등이 출연한다. 올해 최고의 가수들이 출동해 축제의 한마당을 펼치는 것이다.

‘2007 KBS 가요대축제’는 남녀 성대결로 이루어진다. 1팀은 빅뱅 vs. 소녀시대, 2팀은 이루 vs. 이수영, 3팀은 이기찬 vs. 이수영, 4팀은 SG워너비 vs. 윤하, 5팀은 에픽하이 vs. 양파, 6팀은 FT아일랜드 vs. 씨야, 7팀은 슈퍼주니어 vs. 원더걸스의 대결이 펼쳐진다. SMS 인기투표의 집계로 최종 우승팀을 가린다.

스페셜 스테이지도 있다. 씨야 원더걸스 소녀시대의 ‘Dream Girls’, 신화 멤버들이 총 출동하는 ‘신화 FOREVER’, ‘박진영의 Dance History’ 등의 스페셜 무대가 꾸며진다.

‘2007 KBS 가요대축제’는 30일 밤 10시 15분부터 KBS홀에서 150분간 생방송으로 진행된다. 진행은 손범수 황수경 황석준 아나운서가 맡았다.

KBS 2007 Festival will feature many popular artists of this year.

The event will be held at 10 pm on the 30th of December. Artists attended/performing include Big Bang, Girls Generation, Eru, Baek Ji Young, Lee Ki Chan, Lee Soo Young, SG Wannabe, YounHa, Epik High, Yangpa, FT Island, Seeya, Super Junior, Wonder Girls. This years event will celebrate the success of the artists in the past year. [WOW, that is a really good appearance list, haha great to see GG there amongst all the big names]

However this year's performances will be done in the style of men vs women. Team 1 will be Big Bang Vs Girls Generation [holy crude, haha my dream pairing !!!!!!], Team 2 will be Eru Vs Lee Soo Young, Team 3 will be Lee Ki Chan Vs Lee Soo Young, Team 4 will be SG Wannabe Vs Younha, Team 5 will be Epik High Vs Yangpa, Team 6 will be FT Island Vs Yangpa, Team 7 will be Super Junior Vs Wonder Girls. The winner for each event will be announced at the end of the show, and as viewers send in their SMS and pick the winners.

Special Stage : There will be Wonder Girls, Seeya, and Girls Generation together and doing a 'Dream Girls' performance.

blah blah blah, thats about it :) hopes that help

haha this should be fun, since the girls seem to really enjoy BB's lies, haha if they do that on stage, im almost certain the girls will be singing along the whole time, haha no matter how serious it seems <3

Soy: OMG, thanks for translating that!!

I can't wait to watch it xDD

I'm so excited :w00t:

And I finally got a chance to download their "For the World" album today..

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

Their english has improved SOOO much.

Ahh, I've been giddy all day just listening to it >o<

Ahh~~ BB♥

Ah, and Seungri is better now right? =[

I haven't been keeping up to date with BB stuff lately.. so I haven't got much of a clue what is going on..

But I will look back more pages to keep up!! *raises fist*

BIG BANG FIGHTING!!

..ah

and hi ^^ I'm kind of new in this thread..?

But I've loved BB from the start! :o

Always~♥

missed good sunday):

nvm i'm sure there will be links soon(:

tam,seriously you know what gifs i want.thank you very the kamsahamida(:

totally spazz attack on the daesung's lipsynch gif

hahaha

seungri's such a stubborn kid

):

dint he know that by forcing on stage,he will disappoint fans more than his absence

though i kinda expected that he will want to perform no matter how

hwaiting.hopefully he will end today's concert successfully

more bigbang tonight on kbs

a new mix<3

bigbang overloaded this week(:

V oh yeah forgot to comment on the concert photo book shoots

erm, FABULOUS

sorry i have used up all kinds of fantastic vocab on big bang already

i need to read the dictionary more

Guest icystarz88

i love the photos which they hugged the bear! all of them are so cuuttee~~

so i immedately use it and change my avatar! hehez.. =D

and.. their english are awesome.. though some parts i dun understand... =X

cant wait for their 'how gee' mv to be out!

thanks everyone for sharing their news and photos! =)

Guest pips_feefa

translated for the GG thread, so ill post here, its about the KBS music festival

haha ill help with the translation if you guys dont mind, haha please don't mind my korean, gahh i have the hardest time like actually speaking and listening, but when it comes to writing and reading, i think im pretty set.

KBS 2007 Festival will feature many popular artists of this year.

The event will be held at 10 pm on the 30th of December. Artists attended/performing include Big Bang, Girls Generation, Eru, Baek Ji Young, Lee Ki Chan, Lee Soo Young, SG Wannabe, YounHa, Epik High, Yangpa, FT Island, Seeya, Super Junior, Wonder Girls. This years event will celebrate the success of the artists in the past year. [WOW, that is a really good appearance list, haha great to see GG there amongst all the big names]

However this year's performances will be done in the style of men vs women. Team 1 will be Big Bang Vs Girls Generation [holy crude, haha my dream pairing !!!!!!], Team 2 will be Eru Vs Lee Soo Young, Team 3 will be Lee Ki Chan Vs Lee Soo Young, Team 4 will be SG Wannabe Vs Younha, Team 5 will be Epik High Vs Yangpa, Team 6 will be FT Island Vs Yangpa, Team 7 will be Super Junior Vs Wonder Girls. The winner for each event will be announced at the end of the show, and as viewers send in their SMS and pick the winners.

Special Stage : There will be Wonder Girls, Seeya, and Girls Generation together and doing a 'Dream Girls' performance.

blah blah blah, thats about it :) hopes that help

haha this should be fun, since the girls seem to really enjoy BB's lies, haha if they do that on stage, im almost certain the girls will be singing along the whole time, haha no matter how serious it seems <3

OMG! this is great news...

can't wait for that...

BB &

Girls Generation

perfoming together for the 1st time!

yeay :w00t:

wondering wnat song that they will performed?

OH, big bang has given us sooo much stuff in the past days~ xD (yeahhh, i have been lurking = - =", forgive me xD)

ahh, for once im not gonna bore you with my suuuuppppperr loonnnnnggg replies...

so THANKYOU for all who contributed links/pics/gifs/info etc etc..

uber special thanks to melody + soy for the articles and to mon and freya for describing their GREAT concert experiences (you LUCKY LUCK PEOPLE T^T), KEUREESELLE. for the OHHHH SO CUTE PICS. (I AMWANNA BE THE BEAR >:D)jaja for posting up the for the world link/all collected lyrics annnnddd tam, a KINDA alot? of gifs ?? :lol:

.....BUT, OF COURSE i still read everyones wonderful spazzings/critisms/thoughts :sweatingbullets:

:) PWAHAHAHA @

- iannes JI-TAKE

- trang's/jaja'smushroom hair...and of course,,, the mod look still IS the best xD

_________

OK, now MY RAMBLINGS... xDDD

for the world album

ehhh, the lyrics...corny much? LOL, but seriously, i am SO glad that they left 'lies' partially alone. but still "ride my pony", "damn right, no baloney" "no way ill be shady or frotin'" "im so sprung" etc etc O_O" (btw, why did our yboogie get so many LAMO lyrics ??? xDD)

...and our TOP spells his name just a BIT TOO MUCH (yeshh toppie we know you think your english spelling skills are uber, but ehh :lol:...). BUT, i was sooo happy i didn't hear much engRish ^^.

overall, i was really put off slightly annoyed by the mauling re-interpretation of the original lyrics..(maybe why i like how gee best ^^), but proud of big bang in retaining their original songs in a different language, and still doing a pretty damn good job.

the MUSIC DRAMA

i LOVED this.(mann,but it was such a major skoolooks plug) GAH, i didnt mind the pairings AT all, i thought they really worked well. and DAESUNGIE, had such small but CUTE CUTE PARTTTTSS GAHHH. he makes me laugh. oh so much. and our TOP (did anyone else notice hes wearing the bag that the members gave him ^^) WHAT A HOTTIE~ and i LOVED his funny motions to JYP's song at the end~) gbong + fight = FUNNNY, and yb was a sweetie as usuall~

YG family pref.

I LOVED this...seriously, all the artists who preformed seemed like they had HEAPS of fun and were really into it...

GBONG, please, PLEASE cut your hair.. what happened T^T, but YB's dancing was really REALLy good^^...and of course, i loved TOP's sunnies xD

AND SEUNGRI, T^T TAKE A BREAK. GAH **worries**

Guest heartsongs

OMG I missed so much. I haven't backlogged all the pages yet but I can't stop replying. OMG I really really ..... don't like GD new hair. Oh please change it please. My friend called this mushroom hair disaster :( Oh but he still looks cute and I'm sure that hairstyle can't be there forever, good news :D

Thank all of you for the great news, pics, gifs and links. BB has been so busy these days. They make us busy too, to keep up with the news :D

The special drama is sooooo amazing. I like it a lot. Their expression are priceless. I can't keep myself seat still when I watch that. I love how they put the songs in the drama. I have to go and watch it again.

And can't wait to watch their performance on KBS World today. It sounds so interesting Another little thing, I watched MKMF on Arirang today. No matter how many times I have watched BB's performanced, I don't get bored. And it's cool that after the show they showed Last Farewell MV.

Guest princess_boojae

Hey everyone!I have been a silent reader for quite a LOOOONG time..

Lolz.Finally..I decided to post!Hahaha~

I have been away from internet for quite some time seriously..

COMPUTER MAJOR BREAKDOWN!!!

Thanks alot for the updates,pics,videos and everything!

You guys keep me updated with stuffs about Big Bang!

And maknae..get well soon!!

Guest FiFi♡SeungMin_iVIP★

Zura3.DS&SR Thanks for the caps! Love Dae's randomness in the music drama.. XDD LOL mushroom head JiYoung.. <333

leslie_lei thanks for the caps and gifs!! Love TOP's shades during YG family's performance..

freespongebob nice scans!! ^^ Lovin Dae's colorful jacket..

KEUREESELLE Those pictures are soooo adorable!!! I love those esp Top's! Love the one when he's holding the paper he looked like as if he's 16yo lol.. thx for sharing!

tam whoa u never failed to impress me with your gifsss! XDD *saves saves saves* love all of them! thx!! ^^

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh302/m...tar829/02-1.jpg

errr.. :ph34r: I'm still under age to see this lol .. That girl looks hyper though.. :sweatingbullets:

my frnd said " mushrooms are for EATING! not to be put on your heads " xD

when i told her about gdragon's hairstyle ><

wahahaha so true.. LOL :P

By any chance, does anyone have the fancam/vids for the Coffee Prince Parody?

I've watched the NGs but not the actual one.. :sweatingbullets:

Archived