{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been listening to For the World NONSTOP! But I kept on finding myself singing the Korean lyrics when I wanted to sing along... how weird xP At some parts of the songs, it seemed like they were just trying to squeeze in words to complete a line, and at some parts the words went perfectly with the rhythm. Like everyone said, I think the lyrics are too pimpin' :P , but this is still a great album. Nothing will be better than the Korean versions of the songs, because that's the Big Bang we know ^^ I really LOVE Always and Together Forever. I love when Tempo says "three six five all days" hehehe ^0^

I couldn't help but laugh during BIGBANG when Daesung started singing "My baby told me it gets real tonight. I'm so excited, gonna do it right" HAHAHA innocent Daesung xD!!!! Speaking of Daesung, his English REALLY impressed me. He really can pronounce the words better than I thought he would! Same with Seungri! And Tempo's English is a little hard to understand. I thought he'd be one of the easiest to understand, but I guess it's harder to understand because he's rapping? Taeyang's English makes me droool... and G-Dragon's is hot, of course!

I FINALLY watched the music drama, and I'll start off by saying IT WAS SOOOOO CUTE! Tempo and Taeyang were so cute with their "girlfriends"!! I LOVED THEM! I really wished I was Sohee when Taeyang was feeding her >.< Poor Tempo got beat up by Yoobin AND lost his girlfriend! (Oh crap, am I allowed to say the WG's names in here?) The fight scene was hilarious with GD because I really was expecting him to kick those guys' butts!! The Sunye-GD scene was cute :P I loved GD with the bandaid on his cheek!! I'd so kiss him :) Also, it was cute that they were wearing the Skoolooks uniforms!

I can't hold this in. I have to say: THAT YG FAMILY PERFORMANCE WAS THE BOOOOMB!! I got SO excited that I started to tear up! I was like, "Am I CRYING?!" I LOVED SEEING ALL THE FLY GENTLEMEN TOGETHER AGAIN!! 1TYM! 1TYM! 1TYM! TAEBIN OH MY GOD!

Oh god, is anyone else hyper like WOAH today?

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQJiwpxcoc4

the mini drama

ahaha i just realized how ramdom daesung is XD

at 3:00 he's just standing there with top and stuff and runs off when alex comes! what a drama queen..lol

^^ HAHAHA , Daesung was so random , but to me he was thebest at acting cute . OMG when GD

went to punch that guy , and his reaction when he got punched . PRICELESS . Andand TOP at the

End . AHAHAHAHA sooo cute !

The SBS awards was to die for . YG FAMILY IS SO AMAZING ! I personally thought GD looked adorable !

When the boy raps , my heart melts . I swear, i feel so bad that Seungri wasn't there.

MUSIC DRAMA~~~~

gosh that was one HOT,FUN soooooo adorable VIDEO!!! i love TOP (he's such a heartbreaker haha!), DAESUNG is simply cute! somehow i thought DORAEMON stuff will come popping from nowhere.... TAE YANG is such a cutie w/ SOHEE(i'm sorry if the name is wrong) but i wish they had more lines thought..SOHEE didn't even talk!BUT! i still love the whole feeding thing haha..oh! and GD!!!! huhu!! i just wanna hug him!!!! but good thing it ended well for him! TOP looked sooo hilarious at the end...

MKMNET::::

ok...so i'm way behind..i saw their performance long time ago but it wasn't until the ARIRANG TV (my gateway to K-ENTERTAINMENT) aired the whole music festival thing....i just adored their performance but then i know everyone saw and would agree with me...i'm soooo proud and a bit teary-eyed when they won the 2 major awards for the night....the look on GD's face when they won the SONG OF THE YEAR made my heart swell with PRIDE!! he wrote the SONG!!!!! ang by GOD they deserved the AWARD! DAESUNG was also cute crying on the stage...oh my!!!! such such a wonderful experience for our TALENTED group!!!! and i have to say TOP got the most screams when he made a very short THANK YOU SPEECH...

e0061865_477662f5b9f91.jpg

e0061865_477662f85d7b8.jpg

e0061865_477662f989560.jpg

e0061865_477662fb60ece.jpg

e0061865_47766301bfdea.jpg

credit:: bestiz

TOP TOTALLY CRACKED ME OUT!!!!! LOVE HIM!

Guest rawesome

:o:( another incident… Y’all remember what happened during “Seung-ri Day” in their last “Want You” concert? If you don’t, both TOP and Daesung were hurt and had to go to the hospital too, just like our dear mangnae. (That reminds me, MR. YG, PLEASE RELEASE THE “WANT YOU” DVD ALONG WITH “BIG BANG IS GREAT”!) Anyways… I was hoping that Darknae/Hotnae would make it through 2 more concerts (2nd day of BIG BANG is GREAT & ONE). I wanted to cry, but like what Mon said, he wouldn’t want us to cry on his behalf. In fact, we should pray for his wellness instead.

On a lighter note…

The musical drama was made of pure cuteness! Although I’m weirded out by one of the pairings, it was still cute! The beginning was just…OMG ‘cause TOP was doing ‘that look’ again + his dimple was showing! It was really cute when he and SunYe held hands. DaeDae cracked me up so much with his random lip-synching and how he just appeared when Alex was in the scene. YooBin was just too G for me! I thought the wink was sexy and it’s no wonder that she got TOP’s attention in a snap.

The boys’ performance (minus Darknae/Hotnae) + hot oppas aka YG men was just… :o:o:o YBAEby daddy’s solo in the beginning was SOFA KING SEXY! I got really excited when 1TYM came out and then JS. I think my heart jumped out of my chest when Se7en danced and CL was awesome! I’m not feelin’ GD’s hair though. It reminds me of this one Japanese actor from this psychological thriller drama titled “Liar Game” and again, I’m doing another comparison like how I started the whole “Darknae” thing. Some of you might disagree, but this is MY opinion.

80wdsw5.jpg

JI-TAKE (Shiitake mushroom reference)

About the album…

I agree with what most of y’all said – it’s too “pimped out” or it’s too… ‘street’. I think having it translated to English made us expect more, like it’d be just as great as the original. The songs kind of lose its essence or the true emotion they’re trying to express. But I’m sure that all of you enjoyed listening to “For The World” regardless of the lyrical content. It’s nice to hear them challenge themselves by learning/singing in English and I’m ultrasupermega impressed by how much they’ve improved. C’mon, how sexy does DaeDae sound in “Together Forever”? Darknae/Hotnae sounds so grown, it makes me forget that he’s only 18 in Korean years LOL GD’s rap part in “Always” and “Together Forever” = FTW. TOP, all I gotta say is “CAN I GET A WITNESS?!” and that’s thattttttt.

LMAO, duuude I didn't know they'd have it like that. I mean, innocent YB is saying "She would always like to ride my pony" in BIGBANG!!! (Seriously, I looked at the lyrics printed on the pic posted a few pages back to make sure lol) He's on some Ginuwine ish now :lol: Ahhh I couldn't believe my ears. I mean, my reaction was laughter, and "That's kinda hot"('cause it's YB, and yeah he's like sooo goody goody) Ackk he's just asking me to be more of a perv now :vicx:

ROFLMAO Trang! *sneezePERVIENUNALERTsneeze * I too, couldn’t believe my ears when I heard it, especially when he said that he’s so sprung x_x Boy, whatchuknowaboutbeingsprung,son? But if ever, be sprung on me :P

Gahh soompi backup. Ok lemme get started on the youngins.

Dae Sung – "My baby told me it gets real tonight

I’m so excited, gonna do it right" (It's funny 'cause I'm imagining his smiley self LOL)

Seung Ri –"Ain’t no thing to my game

We’ll be doin’ the do it’s just me and my baby"

Dae, you’re TOO adorable to be singing stuff like that *smh*

Darknae/Hotnae, I bet that’s your message out to all the noonas LMAO

Guest lilswtazndevil

OMG~! the YG performace!! they totally rocked the stage!!

AWESOME!!!all those hot guys on stage!!!hahah!!Taebin!!1TYM!!

hahah!!!i was soo happy when i say 1TYM together!!

it was like fly Gentleman all over again

taeyang was so sexy when he starts dancing on the stage!!

g-dragon's hair is sooo cute!!haha!!just like a little boy!! =]

and the music drama!!the cutest thing i ever saw!!!

daesung was soo cute and so dramatic!!haha

poor g-dragon...going after sunye...when she already have a boyfriend which is TOP!!

he looks so hot as usual!!

and the last part, totally cracked me up!!PUHAHA!!his face expression is priceless!!

taeyang and sohee are so cute when taeyang fed her!!<33

g-dragon looks so cute with the bandage on his face!!haha!!and his face expression "omona"ah~!*melts*

and seungri....omg!!why does he have to make us worry!!

he was piggybacked to the emergency room!!!that is serious!! :tears:

SEUNGRI HWAITING~!

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Big Bang & Wonder Girls - Music Drama 2007 Hit Songs Played at 2007 SBS Gayo Daejun (2007-12-29) [cashewmania].avi [76.2MB]

Also: Baek Ji Young, Alex (Clazziquai), Dynamic Duo, Haha

Tae Jin Ah, Park Hyun Bin, Jang Yoon Jung, Song Dae Kwan, Kang Jin, Park Sang Chul, Big Bang - Lie at 2007 SBS Gayo Daejun (2007-12-29) [cashewmania].avi [27.2MB]

Big Bang, 1TYM, Jinusean - Medley + Se7en dance + C L rap at 2007 SBS Gayo Daejun (2007-12-29) [cashewmania].avi [94.7MB]

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] Big Bang & Wonder Girls - Tell Me & Lie on Music Bank (2007-12-28) [bbcn].avi [253.9MB]

Thanks for your help for keeping wackycashew CB gold!!

All recent files have been moved to cashewmania CB ^_^

I don't post here as often as I used to, but it's winter vaca so...what the heck! Every morning, I wake up to find 10 more pages to look through. Wow, I don't even know. haha.

Thanks so much for those who have shared their concert experiences ^^ It's cool knowing there's i-VIPs over there having a Big Bangin' time! After looking at the whole tracklist, I really wished I had a chance to see it all live! BOO. Those fancams are always great, no matter how bad the quality is hahah. But wow, BB in animals suits?? Aww KYO! >_< I really want to see TOP with that bat though, ahhhh! And about Seung-ri, I really hope he's taking careee. Let's all pray that he gets better soon <3 Seung-ri Hwaiting!

That music drama was funny ^^ I kept laughing at Daesung, his reaction was so cute. hahaha. And of course they had to have TOP looking all cool ;] After watching it, I'm really hoping for a Big Bang movie! Pls oh Plssss.

Ok, onto the Japan album. haha, I agree with everyone.. the lyrics are so 'pimp' and random. There's so much ghetto slang, my ears couldn't believe it. lol. My most favorite track is "Together, Forever", along with "Always". I've always LOVED the korean version to those two songs ^^ Despite the random lyrics, I'm really impressed with their English <333 They've improved so much! And I agree with what Ianne and Jerilyn said about YB and those English flash cards. I think his English is probably the best. Everyone else also amazes me, it pretty much gave me goosebumps! ^^ Umm, omggaaadd?! LOL. Oh and yes I also noticed TOP and his "Mr. T.O.P"s, probably in every track. I...kinda wish he would stop with that. LOL. But no mater what, Korean or in English, his raps are just tooo HOT. Mhm. Overall, I like their English album. Could be better with the lyrics, but their English definitely makes up for it ^^ I can't wait to pre-order, I want that photobook!

OH yeah! And that YG Fam performance was just toooooooo HOT. Whole stage full of hottness!! :sweatingbullets: hahaha. And LOL @ everyones comments about GD's mushroom head. His bangs are straighter than mines! How'd he do that? lol. And TOP should do something with his hair. He's still hottt, but I miss his hair from the "Ma Girl" MV. Or he should've just kept his hair the way it is in the photoshoot they took for the Japan album!

EDIT: LOL @ Ianne's post though. All GD needs is his glasses. hahaha

oh my my . thanks for the scan freespongebob !

i found a picture of top.

don`t scroll down if your a big big top fan and your gonna get jealous.

please don`t kill me :lol:

are you ready for this ?

our big boy [:

01-2.jpg

02-1.jpg

i`m extremely jealous.

credits : newsen & bestiz

the yg performance was really cool. they did a very good job filling in for seung ri.

i hope he gets better.

daesung gif [:

119830159132309900.gif

g-d in yashinmanman

Rhwlq.gif

dnfajr.gif

credits : bestiz

Guest stardaisy212

onpr2.jpg

lmao look what i found on the soompi pic thread

poor bigbang didnt have time to rehearse for the show so they had ppl wear masks to look like them lmao

Guest phenom-achine

12seimgrnv6.jpg11seungriye2.jpg

10ao8.jpg67377895kf5.jpg

33288040kg9.jpg25367942xs0.jpg

14192288ss2.jpg96868563wl1.jpg

67211049xl2.jpg38934418dg6.jpg

I think this is from the GREAT concert goods photobook?

T_T I MUST SAY, THESE ARE PROBABLY THE MOST PRECIOUS/ADORABLE/CUTE BIG BANG PICTURES YET

credit bestiz.

Guest helennn

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh302/m...tar829/02-1.jpg

^ i don't like that picture :crazy:

gd & that girl didnt kiss in the music drama, did they ? D:

cause i was gunna like, break my computer screen :D

but then it didn't look like they did , so i was like, phewww . LOL .

so jealous :[

daedae is so funnyy xD

top, you playerr >;D

gd is SO ADORABLE =]

what did he do to his hair <_<

about the for the world album, usually when big bang comes out with a new album

THE LYRICS .... :blink: LOLL.

its weird hearing them say such things XD

i guess its cause im used to the cutesy big bang [x

anyways, the album still rocks ;D

Archived