{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest viet13aby90

hey IViPs! Ive been w/o BB 4 so long i cant take it anymore!

Haha, so long story short.. my laptop's being fixed & I've been w/o consistent connection 2 BB 4 about 2 weeks now :(

BUUT.. I've scrounged high & low all over my house 4 ANY way 2 connect myself 2 this thread annnd...*drumroll please!* SUCCESS!

Haha I realized that my PSP could go on the internet! Yay for me right? lol

Sorry 4 that little side story xD

Anyways MERRY CHRISTMAS & THANK YOU all 4 everything! BTWthistookme1hour2write

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Yeah they're fake. Personally if I was a celebrity and had my own internet site I wouldn't put a background picture of me. Like hello...who does that?! :blink: lol!

Anyways,

gosh not seeing Seungri performing looks weird. It's like those time when Top wasn't there because he was busy doing the I AM SAM movie. Imagine Big Bang without Seungri?? That's how it would look like in their pictures :crazy: . hahahah!

Glad that he's resting though. Anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO BIG BANG AND MY FELLOW i-VIPS & VIPS!

Guest melodygreenleaf

Um...what were the three other things?

and out of curiosity, when Big Bang won most photogenic,

G-Dragon said First I'd like to thank God...

so...who's religous?

<3 Big Bang :)

I didn't translate the other three because I don't remember them too well. I apologize beforehand if I made any mistakes.

Care to help me wonnie? xD

4) During a performance, some kind of special effects made them cough a lot. It was embarassing because this was being aired live and they were coughing so much while singing.

2) I think this was about that performance they did for the "I Love CM" thing. They were told to sing a famous commercial song in a "hiphop" way. But if you watch that video, you can tell that they failed miserably with the whole "hiphop" thing. (It was super adorable though ^^) GD said that the fans took care of this problem by deciding to get rid of all traces of the video.

1) This one isn't too embarassing. They said that because they always try to show a strong image for their performances, the pictures of them come out weird.

All members of Big Bang are religious ^^ They pray together before every performance.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!(including BIG BANG)

wow, so much happening in the realm of the Big Bang World.

i had to backtrack like 4 pages to see what's going on

and my oh my!

Big Bang in a music drama? awesomeeee

can't wait to see that

i hope they improved their acting, because their previous drama in the KM idol world,

it made me giggle and cringe at some parts xDD

and WG again?

woot! sales rate rocketing high in an astonishing new record!

(okay, idk why i said that)

also, thanks for all the pictures

i just had to save some of those pictures for *ahem .. reference

Guest ewmoocow

merry christmas everyone! <3

thanks for sharing all the gifs! they were so hilarous [: top loves poking daesung and him on that piano.. can you say whoa! [:

i can't wait to see them with the wonder girls! <3

my best friend is so lucky, she gets to go to their GREAT concert -,- she said, she'll buy me some big bang things while she's there though! ;D

i can't wait for her to come back! <3

Guest tutistyle babe

Does anyone have some fansites about Jang Hyun Seung So-1...I just have his cafe daum now :sweatingbullets: ...

Now Hyun Seung has short hair, right?

Guest kaat;chup

Excuse me, I have this pic that I've been long wondering who he is :|

Is this TOP or Tae Yang???

(I'm 100% sure this is TOP)

I think that is TOP.. it looks like this was taken during pre-debut days. :)

This seriously made me melt :D

Thanks for this.:)

i saw Big Bang at Club NB in Kangnam for Christmas Eve,

What?? you are the luckiest person last Christmas Eve!! Anyway, was seungri there?? ((stupid me.)) I just wonder maybe he went out to celebrate Christmas with his Hyungs..:)B)

Guest rawesome

OMO thanks for the info! I'm so looking forward to that. The most I will say is, I hope certain personalities will be paired up XD

And yes, rawesome said it perfectly, so let's be a little careful here, yeah? ^^

Ok I just watched the preview for SBS Good Sunday. Unfortunately, I didn't see much of G-Dae =/...buuut, there was like 2 hot seconds of GD doing some Olympics-type gymnastics O_O...oh and they're in pink again. Aww GD's arm was around Dae Sung's neck. Yeah it took me a while to find them -_-

Anyway, this time it takes place outside. There's water involved, so our boys are gonna be wet!! :w00t: (excuse the pervertedness LOL). But yeah it looks fun.

[Preview]G-Dragon & Dae Sung - SBS Good Sunday

Thanks for the yt link Trang! I wonder what GD will be doing to DaeDae this time. Y'all know how Kwon Leadah is and his infi-GD-elity ways when Darknae isn't around... LOL OMO G-Dae are gonna be wet?! :w00t: Sorry, I had a pervieNUNa moment there... LMAO I had to replay it to see some G-Dae action since the preview was short.

I'm so happy for them that they continuously remain #1 on music charts! They deserve it though, with all the lack of sleep and many other sacrifices they've made/they're making to be successful. Senkkkyouuu for the info Wonny!

^^ Yeah they're fake. Personally if I was a celebrity and had my own internet site I wouldn't put a background picture of me. Like hello...who does that?! :blink: lol!

Anyways,

gosh not seeing Seungri performing looks weird. It's like those time when Top wasn't there because he was busy doing the I AM SAM movie. Imagine Big Bang without Seungri?? That's how it would look like in their pictures :crazy: . hahahah!

Glad that he's resting though. Anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO BIG BANG AND MY FELLOW i-VIPS & VIPS!

I agree with you. We all know how busy they are, so it's common sense that they don't have that much free time to go on CyWorld or MySpace. I think they'd rather sleep/rest or talk to/see their families instead.

thanks for all the updates

a week FULL of bb,so happy!

good sunday again

gosh,watched the preview but i dint manage to catch daedae

but the guy doing the gymnastic stunt is our jiyong right.ugh,totally lovable

& i think all of them wore the NII peanuts tee

so CUTE

and the special performance again

cant wait for both groups to be in action

can imagine all those comedic and romantic scenes bb are so fond and capable of doing

Guest Seraphic_Gin

Anyways, just a reminder to to those that are new to this thread...

PLEASE, DO NOT

TALK ABOUT OTHER GROUPS/MEMBERS OF OTHER GROUPS! I understand that we can get

protective of our boys (and I can't blame you!), but there are limits when it

comes to posting here. We've (this thread) received a warning from one of the

mods before that we shouldn't talk about other groups but Big Bang. In fact, we

ALWAYS get one whenever someone defies the rules. So please, take the time to

read and abide them. I don't think any of you would want this thread to be

closed...

Thank you for your kind consideration :D

I agree with that. The last time I went in this thread, it was pretty much okay. Now that BigBang's Big, chaotic. A lot of us have been not following the rules, so please abide. We don't want this thread this close, right?

Anyways, a lot has happened. And I'm trying my best to keep up.

By the way, who's going to the concert? OMG! I'm so jealous. I guess I'll have to keep up with that next year, lolx. When I have the dosh..,

Thanks for all the updates!^^

Guest seunghyun91

The 2007 Soompi Gayo Award will be announced on Saturday, December 29. Big Bang is nominated as Bonsang winner, Song of the year with lies and Top group singer. Here is the nomination

BONSANG WINNERS (TOP 10 SINGERS)

» Big Bang

» Epik High

» ERU

» Ivy

» Lee Ki Chan

» MC The Max

» See Ya

» SG Wannabe

» Super Junior

» Yangpa

SONG OF THE YEAR

» Big Bang - 거짓말 (Lie)

» F.T Island - 사랑앓이 (Love Sick)

» Lee Ki Chan - 미인 (A Beauty)

» Lee Ssang (feat. Ali) - 발레리노 (Ballerino)

» Wheesung - 사랑은 맛있다 ♡ (Love Is Delicious)

» Wonder Girls - Tell Me

TOP GROUP SINGER OF 2007

» Big Bang

» Epik High

» MC The Max

» See Ya

» SG Wannabe

» Super Junior

You must creat an account so that you can vote. Hurry up Saturday Dec 29 is the last day.

thanks trangtwo for the yt link of miraculous victory and defeat's preview! i still cant spot g-dae though. haha, ima watch it over and over again until i see them. gah i hate me for not being able to spot them. i seriously cant wait for this! haha. i see water! woooot! :w00t:

anyway, whose up for gifs and pics from starwatch. haha old yeah but its okayyyy. :P

119857648518976600.gif

119857653340572500-1.gif

119857659652845800.gif

^g-ri lovin. haha.

119857653350853700.gif

^can i be the can please? haha. :lol:

119857662002120100.jpg

^daesungieeeee :wub:

credits:bestiz

not sure if anyone posted this before,

but i just happened to see the pics and vid, so i uploaded them all ^^

if so, pardon me!

21 Dec Sukira with Guests Big Bang

starshow.jpg

bigbang.gif

Youtube clips. (TOP and his starry hoodie , so cuteee. xD

and whenever the cam showed him, it's like.. just a starry head talking xDD)

Part 1 (you can find the rest of the parts there)

_____

thanks for the pics zura!~

G-RI MOMENTSSSSSS <3 <3

AND MERRY XMAS EVERYONE!!!

Guest star@soompi.com

Big Bang Stars in Music Drama for 2007 SBS Music Festival

It looks like Big Bang and Wonder Girls were cast in a music drama that will be shown at the 2007 SBS Music Festival on 12/29. Members from both groups were cast as the lead actors and will act in a variety of roles ranging from cute to romantic. The music will be a medley of popular songs from this year. All scenes have already been shot and they are currently in the editing phase.

Thank you for the news Sukie23! I can't wait to watch that, its gonna be so cute!

There are alot of parodies of Big Bang's mv Lies. I watched some on YouTube but only found one funny one. Big Bang's Lies mv(original) is the most awesome one ever! I like the end where they show you the mess up and playing around. Go BIG BANG they deserve just the best awards! :D

Guest ★KIKO

I HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING / HAVE HAD AN AWESOME CHRISTMAS, INCLUDING BIG BANG! :D

Zura3.DS&SR. Thanks for sharing the gifs! GD and Seungri fhdsjhfdjks. They are so damn cute together. I'm dying here LOL :P

sukie23 OMG

WONDER GIRLS AND

BIG BANG IN A MUSIC DRAMA?! OMG I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS. I can't wait! So excited so excited! :lol:

Some new pictures from bestiz~~

81ic7sx.jpg

6kp5yma.jpg

ROFL SO DAMN CUTE!

mmmks4.jpg

His lashes are so looong omg~ I loved this part in the documentary. Closeups are <3 XD

mm3ze4.jpg

mm2ut3.jpg

...WTF? XD

6kk0byr.gif

LOL so seductive :D <3

6ynkh9l.gif

Miss you bb! <33

The concert is getting closer! Which means there will soon be goods @ dvdheaven and yesasia? *crosses fingers* :lol:

^

TOP-kun ish soooooo cute ^^

he has really long eyelashes .. he should bat his eyelashes and make cute lido faces teehee

and screech out "PIKAAAAAAACHUUUUUUU!!"

http://i5.tinypic.com/6kk0byr.gif

ah yes, so seductive *bites lips*

homg >< Big Bang better win every single award!!

I am so voting =P

and big bang on the SJ Kiss The Radio

okaay >_> .. again i am just listening to the audio just to hear their lovely voices not even a hint of

what's going on xDD

oh oh, i found a video of seungri when he was young which was prolly years ago

it's some dancing competition i think

seungri is such a cute and skinny boy heheh

you can spot him at 0:17 .. and yeah the person focused alot on him

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=f6-FAlLAGto$

Guest tutistyle babe

Is Seungri now recovered :unsure: ...hix...I'm now very worried about him 'cause the concert is getting closer :tears:

*wondering* Will my potential husband Hyun Seung So-1 appear in the concert as a special guest :rolleyes: ...or may him come back with Big bang :rolleyes: ...OMG I miss him sooooooo much :tears: ...does anyone have any news about him :tears: ...he's now having short hair...much manlier :sweatingbullets: ...I luv all his styles :rolleyes::rolleyes:

are sombody Vietnamese here :w00t: ...I'm Vnese :lol:

Guest water_shine

Hi

I'm Thailand Fanclub. I Will go to Korea. And I Want Buy BigBang Goods Very Much.

Do U Know Where is YG Shop or Where I Buy BigBang Goods.

ps.I Can't Order By Internet.

Pls. Thx

Archived