{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest stardaisy212

I'm not sure if someone already said this, but I'll answer your question anyways.

The pictures from MC Mong's Radio says that they were sick. But we know that Seungri was probably out because of his ankle. On the other hand, Daesung was most likely sick because he would have had no other reason to miss this.

All the boys are pushing themselves too much. They should take care of their bodies more. =(

thanks for clearing that up i was think of the same thing but i wasnt unsure

cograts to bigbang in winning the awards

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest msxadina

Seungri glad to hear your reast, even if i'm like way behind.

catching up was hard! hahah anyways.

i didn't even watch any of their new performances even the one when seungri injuried his ankle.

yes i'm that far behind. since i have vacation imma catch up.

i hope seungri's gonna be able to do the concerts.

i was looking thought the pictures i was like aww seungri's putting so much effort for us fans.

but now that i look at the pictures im like where's my seungri

and i have to like think back and remember him injuring his ankle. :[

ohh myy goshh i just remembered i want their calender so bad and their other stuff,

i cleared out my wall just for them!!! seriously, i have a huge empty space waiting for big bang.

Guest mon5482

Your first question made me laugh and I thought I'd answer it since I'm the one who came up with it.

1. Darknae (and also HOT-NAE) is a personal nickname of mine (but also used by a few i-VIPs) for Seung-ri. When they made a comeback and performed "Last Farewell", he had a new haircut then which I wasn't very fond of. Josephine pointed out that "it was like he put a bowl over it and cut his hair" aka a bowl cut and it reminded me of this character named Mandark from the cartoon "Dexter's Laboratory". Hence, it's manDARK + mangNAE = DARKNAE. Feel free to click the word "DARKNAEZ RULEZ!" on my siggie to see the comparison :P

LMAO....yeah DARKNAEZ (darkN-eyez) can also be about his panda eyes...which we all have -.-

DARKNAEZ RULEZ!!!

~*~

I wanna share what my friend made & gave me for xmas...shes so PENG!!! i luuuhh it!!! she had me spazzing...for a while she wouldnt let go of it tho haha coz shes TEAM TOP too!

toppillow2.jpg

Guest jenjen4

im really starting to miss seungri....baby come back!

i'll still wait for you like a fool. : )

(ok...i want him to rest but i'll still wait..)

seungri<3

Guest rawesome

LOLLL . So you're the one who came up with this name??

and that's so interesting . mandark + mangnae = darknae. ahhaahha xDD!

Yes, it is I who came up with it. I kinda miss that haircut though 'cause I have nothing to make fun of LOL But honestly, I miss his presence just like all of you :(

The boys have been really busy lately and I hope that they're taking care of themselves most especially now that they have a concert coming up!

Thanks for pointing out the other definition of "Darknae/Darknaez" Mon LOL Ahhh, that pillow is ultrasupermega PENG!!! I bet you'll have sweet as SunDae dreams of TOP now :w00t:

haha mon5482! that's awesome! that's a lot better than what my friend gave me.. a seungri pillow doll thing... it's thoughtful... but creepy... lmao i think i should take a pic of it eventually

hey in the new perf on 12.21.07 doesnt GD look taller than before?i think he grew.cuz hes not that much shorter than TOP.and he looks taler than Daesung too sometimes.or is it just me?

WOW.. MONICA.. that is so CUTE.. you're friedn is so kind so

make you such a cute pillow.. i are JELLY.. ahaha... i bet you're excited to sleep with it.. ahaha..

You shall have SUPER FANTASTIC dreams of T.O.P now.. how i are JELLY...

DARKNAE.. ahaha.. he's so cute.. it was a funny hair cut.. but it wasnt too bad.. it

was just weird.. and i'm on the same BOAT as all of you that miss SEUNG RI..

POOR baby.. get well soon... and come back to where you belong.. HWAITING..

Guest helennn

owlsgo thankyou for clarifing ^^ do you have the picture that you saw him holding a cig in? :o

mon5482 i am so jealous of your pillow, i want one ! ;D haha, it's veryy neatt[:

rawesome i always wondered where people got darknae from! haha, very cutee![:

like everyone else, i must say

i miss you seungri!

i hope he recovers soon[:

one last thing, CONGRADULATIONS ON THE #1 SPOT ON MUSIC BANK :D

i loved their outfits on the performance[:

they always have the most amazing clothes :o and the dopest jackets ever, huhhh?! :D

oh how i wish i could've been in the crowd to catch one of the flower thingys jiyong threw at them ! :D

i would cherish them forever, even when they're dead . [:

Guest OBSCURITY xxx

does anyone have the picture that shows gd smoking ? :o

i've only seen the ones with TOP .

no offense or anything but i kinda wouldnt be that

surprised if ji yong did smoke :vicx:

moreeeee pic spamm =] (sorrie again if any of these were already posted && some are pretty old ^^;;):

CAUTION! major pic spam

<3 <3 pic spammm

kwon ji yong <3

SchoolBoyJY.jpg

^ i dunno when this was im assuming when he was in high school? someone might wanna check on that =\

GrrrGD.jpg

FriendsGD.jpg

^ again here

ColorGD.jpg

AhGD.jpg

<3 hes so cutee

PoutGD.jpg

OHGD.jpg

KwonLeadah.jpg

GirlGD.jpg

hahah hes a pretty girl too =]

BabySunTanningGD.jpg

^ baby ji yong!!! so cute :lol:

BabyGD.jpg

^ again its a bunch of them

AngelGD.jpg

LonsdaleGD.jpg

GDFunnyHat.jpg

StomachsDSandGD.jpg

oooo hottt B)

PerfGD.jpg

EEEEEGD.jpg

WithFansGD.jpg

^lucky fans :tears:

MirrorPicGD.jpg

lee seung ri:

FirstLiveConcertSR.jpg

i liek the psing in this oneee

DirtyCashSR.jpg

hes SOOOOO cute <333

BrushingTeethSR.jpg

SeungRiCalendar.jpg

BandanaSR.jpg

^ its like ji yongs style noww =]

PipesSR.jpg

PeaceSR.jpg

MessyHairSR.jpg

SRisGREAT.jpg

SeungRiPlaid.jpg

YoungSR.jpg

awww he was cute when he was youngg

YellowBGSeungRi.jpg

TheREALSR.jpg

1.jpg

DeskCalendarPics.jpg

SRandEX.jpg

apparently him and his ex ^^ they were cute

choi seung hyun:

TOPPerf.jpg

MicTOP.jpg

HehTOP.jpg

pinktop.jpg

kang dae sung~:

DSCalendar.jpg

LastFarewellDS.jpg

DSisGREAT.jpg

LaughDS.jpg

HappyDS.jpg

dong young bae:

YBCalendat.jpg

TYLookingBack.jpg

taeyangblackandwhitebig.jpg

Guest superstar`kiss

^ahh, i remember those days...SO much of GD here...for he's had a lot of history already...LOL

--------------------

omGOSH!!

TOPped a PAGE!!!!!!!!!

Guest Saebin :D

Graphics to share for your use.

OHZ MYZ GODZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ AHHH they're awesome. thanks ! xDDDDDD

i 've got super alot of pages to read =]

Guest Saebin :D

DANGGG double (slow) post -_-

anyways,

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS WAS POSTED::

ALL OF THEM SHOWING THEIR ABS!!! for TEAM TOP well, i haven't seen him doing this so i posted it here....

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb113/l...irtsoffdamn.jpg

OMG BIG BANG BOXERS!!!!!!! I WANT ONEEEEEEEEEE !!! NO I WANT 46567742345!!!!!!!!!!!! :tears::tears:

omg

and look at top =] ahahah

Guest hongalong

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS WAS POSTED::

ALL OF THEM SHOWING THEIR ABS!!! for TEAM TOP well, i haven't seen him doing this so i posted it here....

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb113/l...irtsoffdamn.jpg

SEUNGLI'S gf???

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb113/leslielei/sgf.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb113/l...i/seungligf.jpg

THIS ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK::

TOP'S GF?????

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb113/l...fkimhwajung.jpg

are these true????

I know for sure that, that was Seungris girlfriend however they broke up. I'm not sure about the other girl but I know Top is single now, or thats what they say ...

Guest iLOVEYB_x

first of all CONGRADES TO BIG BANG FOR BEING #1 ON MUSIC BANK!

^It's fake. All the 'Big Bang' myspaces are FAKE. Andddd, those 75 questions/answers were weird..and lame...and random but I doubt GD likes sunny side up eggs...LOL..I just think cause' Seungri makes them scrambled eggs/omlettes..(LOL just from observation..XD but again..weird questions..lol)

So yeah, just flag/report it or something. and LOL to the fake YB's 'about me' "I don't know what I may appear to the world, but to maself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting maself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, while the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me. In short, I m no different than the rest..... "

and fake TOP one.."I Love Computer its just amazing and i love sharing my pictures and family pictures on internet. " WTF, TOP doesn't like sharing his family pictures on the internet. Doesn't like it when his family pictures are posted it up by fans either. @_@;

Ack. Hate those sites..but it's funny to read too. You can so tell it's fake and it's good that you are doubting it now, cause' it means you know more about Big Bang than the no-lifers who make those sites. -_-

font]

omg i totally agree. there are actually like 3 fake YB's. =O and one is writing in french. i'm like wtf? unless it's a roleplaying account. =/

well anyways, OMG I'M LOVING THEIR NEW PICS! =O

iluxxx: omg i'm doing it right now! i was dying of boredom until i saw this. it's so cool how korean fans are so creative. i had to do it on beat to get it right. and the christmas medley is REALLY catchy. the dancing is just so cute. =D

Guest the7REAL.

“Marine Boy” gets special treatment from BIG BANG

6q8vgnn.jpg

BIG BANG gave “Marine Boy” Park Tae Hwan a ticket to its concert, scheduled from December 28-30 at the Seoul Olympic Fencing Gymnasium.

According to YG Entertainment, it knows that Park is a BIG BANG fan and since he is leaving Korea for Australia on the 29th for his training for the Beijing Olympics, YG invited him to BIG BANG’s concert to encourage the athlete in his training.

“Park Tae Hwan listens to the group’s songs while one the go and even has BIG BANG’s song as the background music of his mini-homepage. If watching the concert will encourage Park in his training, then it’ll be great,” expressed by someone from Park’s side.

Source: Yonhap + http://krnloop.wordpress.com/

------

^^; That's so nice! Hope he has lots of fun at the concert and does well in his training. Hwaiting~

Archived