{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest love.peace.happiness.

top4.jpg

hi i'm new here and i've posted a few posts but i didn't get any relies so this time i'm posting a pic to go along with my questions..sorry for

asking the same question twice but does TOP smoke? i've just became a BB fan like last week and i'm trying to know them as individuals and

as a group..ok thanks everyone...

PS- i've enjoy all the pics so far..keep them coming =)

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest okaylikegetaway

^ heehee i asked the same question before, apparently he and GD both smoke ]:

thank you everyone for the lovely pictures of BB <333 eye candy to the max [:

Guest love.peace.happiness.

^^ thanks for the reply FINALLY!!! hehe aww smoking is such a turn off for me..but TOP is still HOT tho oh well..what can i do right? but continue to support them =)

^ heehee i asked the same question before, apparently he and GD both smoke ]:

thank you everyone for the lovely pictures of BB <333 eye candy to the max [:

^^ thanks for the reply FINALLY!!! hehe aww smoking is such a turn off for me..but TOP is still HOT tho oh well..what can i do right? but continue to support them =)

you mean they smokeD or.. still smoking? =\

i never knew about this though but anyway even if they do,

we can't do anything, but just advices.. smoking hurts the throat !

i love big bang ! <3 xD

thanks all you awesome awesome vips/i-vips for the pics, gifs, yt links, whatever, you guys rock! sorry im not naming, i had to go through like 7862141046072 pages. and oh! i see some of the regulars from when i first joined here are now back. :)

anyway, found some caps from what im guessing is a recent radio show? i dont know but ive never seen em before jung sun hee's radio show.

5586098c22.jpg

d16ec02e10.jpg

fa4351fccc.jpg

2bede65b1f.jpg

7549cabd14.jpg

16df5ab2ca.jpg

433e0a256d.jpg

3172c503f1.jpg

f342d327dc.jpg

and here's an old pic of daesung being cute. :lol:

b965904c91.jpg

credits:bestiz

^ yep! it's from the radio show earlier on in the morning, Jung Sun Hee's radio show! ^^

OMG! i find this SO SO SO interesting!

you know you handphone (if you set it to the right settings) there'll be beep sounds when you click on the numbers? a korean fan actually created big bang's SONG out of it! :lol:

i just tried it AND IT WORKS! AHAHHA. (yes, i'm quite bored actually)

but it's rather amazing~ :lol:

LAST FAREWELL:

476b694d42c4lw5.jpg

476b695bc5f5hx0.jpg

LIE:

476b69683ad0ty5.jpg통영가는배@bestiz

ohh, thanks for the new skoolooks pictures! I LOVE THEM!

TOP + DAESUNG~ ♥ ♥ awww!

more from the radio show earlier on!

seungri didn't turn up.... rest well, maknae! ^^

1198220114baceb2f4bacebjf3.gif

1198220114bafcb6ecod1.gif

겨븐♡@bestiz

e0082993476b6862019femr3.gif

e0082993476b68645094chf1.gif

look at his fingers :lol:

e0082993476b686b3e9dald4.gif

i love it when he is so into it~

e0082993476b687006f39ho9.gif

· 나비야 · @bestiz

Guest the7REAL.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l175/dorky887/top4.jpg

hi i'm new here and i've posted a few posts but i didn't get any relies so this time i'm posting a pic to go along with my questions..sorry for

asking the same question twice but does TOP smoke? i've just became a BB fan like last week and i'm trying to know them as individuals and

as a group..ok thanks everyone...

^Hey, Welcome to the Big Bang thread. Also, I know you posted that picture to go along with the question, but just need to clarify to others who don't know..that THAT picture is ps-ed. lol. If you all already knew that then yah, you know..lol..but I remember other people thinking that picture is real..xD Just making sure..lol. ><;

Andd, someone already answered you, but since you've just became a fan recently, I wanted to let you know that I put up a F.A.Q. section in the Big Bang soompi fanclub <<--click click...though I doubt people go there much..xD...but for example, we have that question there..

Excerpt from FAQ:

Q: Do Big Bang smoke?

A: We know through photos that TOP and GD smoke/smoked. There are no official articles/proof to indicate whether or not they have quit/still smoke/or if the others smoke. It is only TOP and GD that have been known to smoke.

Smoking is bad for the health, but is a personal choice and not a testament to an individual's character.

And yeah, there's a small Trivia section (random facts..etc) It's still being worked on..but you can check it out.^^ Also, just to let all the new Big Bang fans know...there is an 'About Big Bang' section and Updated Profiles over there, that I think would really help you out in getting the basics of the members and what's been going on.^^

Guest melodygreenleaf

i'm watching this radio show

does anyone no why ds and sr isnt in there?

I'm not sure if someone already said this, but I'll answer your question anyways.

The pictures from MC Mong's Radio says that they were sick. But we know that Seungri was probably out because of his ankle. On the other hand, Daesung was most likely sick because he would have had no other reason to miss this.

All the boys are pushing themselves too much. They should take care of their bodies more. =(

I'm not sure if someone already said this, but I'll answer your question anyways.

The pictures from MC Mong's Radio says that they were sick. But we know that Seungri was probably out because of his ankle. On the other hand, Daesung was most likely sick because he would have had no other reason to miss this.

All the boys are pushing themselves too much. They should take care of their bodies more. =(

oh no! are they sick?! awww :(:(

they should get some proper rest. get well soon ♥

Guest missinu

^^^ LOL! korean fans are REALLY creative with this kinda stuffs!!! i wonder how long it took them that.

anways big bang is performing on musicbank in less than 15 minutes time right? does anyone knows whr i can watch that LIVE!! i went to the kbs website and stuff but the players are all not working for me T____T. does tvants have that channel.

lemme know whether this is considered spam and i will get back to edit it if it is.

Guest mon5482

hey! just wanted to tell you there is a survey up on soompi selling yg one concert merchandise.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...p;#entry7956292

it is limited on soompi, so jump on it!

From my personal experience, i think everyone is better off just waiting for the YGESHOP merchandise to hit YESASIA or DVDHEAVEN. Last time there was a survey like that when BIGBANG goods first popped up, and I nearly got ripped off (i feel bad coz some girls actually did). So i did a survey and sent my money, waited for my stuff....then suddenly YESASIA had the merchandise...still waiting for my stuff...then everyone started to spazz abt the merchandise they just got from YESASIA, got me sad coz i was still waiting...then i i couldnt wait anymore...lovely VIPs went to that persons house to pick up the merchandise...SO IM NOT SAYING THAT THE SELLER WILL RIP U OFF AND ACT IRRESPONSIBLY LIKE THAT LYNN (LILMELON213), I JUST WANT TO ADVICE EVERYONE TO PLEASE BE CAREFUL! I dont want anymore i-VIPs being ripped off <_<

YESASIA and/or DVDHeaven will get a hold of those items....if u want to get them from a trusthworthy place, i suggest wait a lil while.

btw, GD = hot nerd!

thanks vanessa for the gifs... <3

~*~

HO MAH GAHHH I T.O.P.ped the page...damn its been a while...sooo TOP PIC SPAM FOR TEAM TOP :wink:

i <3 TOP in "I AM SAM" :wub:

1185260640_19.jpg * 1185260640_20.jpg

1185260640_18.jpg * 1185260640_21.jpg

TOPdelivers01.gif * TOPdelivers02.gif

topbumdance.gif * tcTOP001.gif

mkmfTOP.gif 8 topvictory01.gif

GDTOP love affair =/

GDcaughtCHEATIN.gif

Guest KiYORee

From my personal experience, i think everyone is better off just waiting for the YGESHOP merchandise to hit YESASIA or DVDHEAVEN. Last time there was a survey like that when BIGBANG goods first popped up, and I nearly got ripped off (i feel bad coz some girls actually did). So i did a survey and sent my money, waited for my stuff....then suddenly YESASIA had the merchandise...still waiting for my stuff...then everyone started to spazz abt the merchandise they just got from YESASIA, got me sad coz i was still waiting...then i i couldnt wait anymore...lovely VIPs went to that persons house to pick up the merchandise...SO IM NOT SAYING THAT THE SELLER WILL RIP U OFF AND ACT IRRESPONSIBLY LIKE THAT LYNN (LILMELON213), I JUST WANT TO ADVICE EVERYONE TO PLEASE BE CAREFUL! I dont want anymore i-VIPs being ripped off <_<

YESASIA and/or DVDHeaven will get a hold of those items....if u want to get them from a trusthworthy place, i suggest wait a lil while.

I second that. I was ripped of from her =.="""" Feels horrible.

iluxxx - OMG! Thanks for those! I tried them and they work, but you have to super fast to get them to sound right LOL xD And I took some of those gifs~ so cute~ Thank you~ ^____^

Guest ROCKWITHU

Congrats to Big Bang for ranking #1 on Music Bank today!

Missed Seungri in today's perf. But its good he's getting rest and letting his ankle heal.

Today's outfits were of course Christmas-y in color.

Big Bang also performed during the Christmas special stage w/ the other artists who were on music bank.

Daesung was so cute when they won. Just standing there sniffing the bouquet of flowers.

Thanks for the TOPspam, Monica!

Was this posted already? I was just on the ygeshop and saw it. I always think GD's getting ready for a race in that last pic.

japanke1.jpg

credit: YGeshop

Guest naturalhonee

silent reader here hehe

OMO the boys just won on KBS again!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONSSSSS

they had a solid win over

sg wannabe

the show had an xmas theme, and GD had on a green and red hoodie - very eye catching lol

they also sang a christmas medley with a couple of other popular groups

ahh seungri wasnt there >< but its good to know he's taking his much-needed rest!!

BIG BANG HWAITINGG

edit: i posted almost exactly the same things as ^

a few mins too late lol

Guest getawaycar

Was this posted already? I was just on the ygeshop and saw it. I always think GD's getting ready for a race in that last pic.

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/613/japanke1.jpg

credit: YGeshop

OMO. i'm soooooo behind with Big Bang. I wish i could catch up soon!

any, i've been waiting for their japanese album since forever! *goes all around the house to steal all the coins to add up to the money for the album*

and omg at those TOP pictures! i love the stripes jacket!

Guest helennn

the7REAL. those pictures and gifs had me laughing till my mouth hurt ;D

they're so funnyy[x

does anyone have the picture that shows gd smoking ? :o

i've only seen the ones with TOP .

Guest Shizuru

BIG BANG concert goodies are just so awesome.

Love GD design hoodie but to bad its to big for me.

Love the Light stick also but I'm so broke right now :(

Do DVDHeaven usually sell those concert goodies.

Do you guys think that they will have those light stick?

If you're on a tight budget which of the concert goodies will you get?

I might get the T-shirt its so cute :lol:

Archived