{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest lilswtazndevil

omg!! the new NII pictures are soooo cute!!especially daesung!!god!!his smile!! =]

taeyang looks so cool! love his expression!!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the7REAL.

did anyone go AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW at taeyang's answer to the question "what would u do with ur gf on christmas?"

he was like "well first it has to snow...then i want to take my gf hand and go to church."

lol SO CUTE

it was on lee juk's music space during the talking.

they asked him what he would do with his gf on christmas

and he said

"first it has to snow...then i would take her hand and go to church. and after service, we'll eat eggs."

then lee juk went "isnt that easter?" and everyone laughed.

YB: "I'm not sure why eggs came out.."

Lee Juk: "but u can boil eggs whenever.

GD: "Aren't you going to eat chocopie?"

YB: Yeah, we'll eat chocopie too. We'll eat snacks too. Then afterwards, we'll go to the movie theaters because there are a lot of good movies out during christmas. I want to do those kinds of things. We'll eat dinner and stuff.

so cute

oh yeah i saw this on Youtube. he's so sweet. the egg part was kinda random tho. =D i was cracking up when YB was talking for some reason. X.X

and GD in the beginning. PWUAHAHA. he's too funny. and i loved their ALWAYS sampling, as always. TOP's beatboxing face was priceless.

^LOL. OMG YB is so cute. I love how he says they have to go to Church, first thing. And then everything after that I was just cracking up cause' I dunno, YB's perfect dates are so normal that it's so ridiculously cute. I was especially laughing when he asked what they would do AFTER dinner and YB's like..they'll just say their good byes. XD And the way everyone's laughing and teasing is like..trying to get more out of him. If I was the gf I'd be like O_O 'huh that's it?!' I mean eating eggs and chocopie--btw I dunno if this would be at the same time?? Cause' then that's just gross..lol. Not that I would be expecting anything..after..LOL (how come I think YB would want to watch the movie 'This Christmas'..uhh this Christmas..xD )..but I could totally imagine at least expecting a good nite kiss and then YB just smiles and closes the door on my face and then..... now I'm just rambling..andimaginingthingsthat'llneverhappen LOL. a good boyfriend and probably a parent-favorite but would probably leave his girl lingering for moaaar. xD Oh yeah, the beginning with GD was so funny ... that gift I swear is the most bizarree..lol..and funny she mentioned in her letter how to not watch with Seungri..xD eek our boys are so funnnyy

Annnddd... those NII pics are HOT! *O* And on Music Space..I was laughing when they performed 'Run to You' and TOP is like...so not in sync with their dancing at all..hahaha. The body roll part he does so late and his movements are so..like he's unsure. XD I mean, the guy is pretty busy these days so it's understandable..but for someone who from the beginning had troubles with dancing and then now doesn't have much time to learn and remember too much choreography..I think he's starting to ...lag in his dancing now...especially with like those random parts, for example in 'Last Farewell' where he's doing the weird hand movements while everyone is dancing.. I'm always thinking it's an excuse for him just to ..not dance..LOL. it's funny but then its like..so obvious. but ahh poor TOP is just overloaded with other thingss, meh he's not a dancer anyways..more of a powerrr rapper and tv personalityy.^^

Guest p a r q u e.

I can't seem to find a youtube link witht he actual interview; only the parts when they're singing.

And can someone link me? :D Agh, does he really have a gf?! My goodness, this is making me spazzzzzzz.

Guest musicismylifey

Making of How Gee Music Video:

bigbanghowgeemv.jpg

credit: labeled, 나비@BBThai

Haha how cute. It's kinda how I would imagine it: old school. Very east coast with the apartment buildings, benches, and phone booth right there. Reminds me of that one J.Lo & Nas MV "Gonna Be Alright" (Mostly because she was wearing a bikini and sitting in a lawn chair). Dae Sung looks adorable!...and well, the girls in bikinis didn't really have to be there...XD Anyway I'm looking forward to the MV.

Oh, thanks guys for the subs and Melody for the translations.

what's how gee?

PEOPLE!!! ANY IDEA WHERE TO BUY "BIGBANG IS GREAT" concert goods ONLINE??????????????

tell me tell me~ tell tell tell tell tell me PLEASEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! :crazy:

uhm i believe that they wont be online till after the Great concert itself? Correct me ifim wrong!

thaanks trang for the link! and uyessss grrrrrl. YB's english acent voice is soo HOT and its deep<3 whata PLUS, and they all look so cut ejsut itting theoir wavinga nd saying it? dream come true or whaa? and im guessing it got caught off? cos i think TOP starts to talk in thailand language.. randomn? haha

JAJA thanks for the new and more NII pics<3

thanks Wonny and vp gd for the music space pictures and gifs. good angles or whaa?! haha

thaanks iluxx for the interview eng subb link! and everyythgin else:] WHOOOOO awww friggen GD. haha,. i think ti was somewhat mention befor that someone sent or a fan sent GD a lile uhm p**coughOR***n video? haha its still so FUNNY hoow wow who would do thaat? thats soooo weird and disgusiting and nasty. but tis funny how someone would do that. annnnnnd AWWWW YB soo cute throughout shi answeeeer laughing and stuff.<3 nnad WTF? eggs and chocopie? HAHAHHA. i guess? annd aww he's sucha gentlemen, and maaaybbe if they happen to be under a mistletoee:] hehe. and of course thanks Yoonnnie for translating it!:]<3

woah . i cant wait for the how gee mv.

it looks a really great concept from the picture.

ahh my daesung looks so cute [;

i watched music space.

and i never knew taeyang was that romantic.

it killed me when he said "we`ll go to chruch and do the ceremony together."

wahh . what a romantic guy [;

the 3-d pictures of top and jiyong were funny.

pwhaha. top hyung is nice too once you get to meet him.

1198124129_06.jpg

1198124129_04.jpg

1198124129_03.jpg

1198124129_02.jpg

1198124129_01.jpg

1198124129_0.jpg

iwoah ? i topped a page in the ygbb thread in a long time :D

taeyang so so so sweet man

omg<3 make me spazz for so long over his interview

daesungie looks so fly in the nii pic

ugh,i HAVE to surf nii website again and get that snoopy top

how can they make every piece of clothing that they wear looks so good

(meteorstarbb829)

^

I want those merchandise signed by BB ><

personally signed by the hands of BIG BANG! *spazz*

haha the music space was funny

the user(yonnie86) who uploaded it, sure subs fast ^^

LOL at the eggs, and the MC is like, "Isn't that for Easter?" XD

and the Yadong, didn't know he said it long ago

the rapping, GD was making buck buck noises XDD

Guest rain_bow12

ah! how gee!

it's a single they made and sampled with, isn't supposed to be released in japan??

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd96/tr...anghowgeemv.jpg

^^ i wonder where maknae is??

he's definitely not in here

or he's the one doing the trumphet??

hahah i thnk his playing the trumpet

daesung looks hot

love all the pics posted!!

haha music space interview omg so funny dont watch it with seungri his too young lol, but i read that none of them watched it =S and now their saying seungri did

Guest t. yama

Ahh, I haven't been here in so long. I miss coming into the BB thread, but I've been trying to keep up to date on everything as a silent lurker. ;D

Thanks to all of you guys that have been updating the i-VIPs with updates and what nots. It's all very much appreciated.

Welcome all new iVIPs to the thread!

Don't be afraid to post here. Everyone is really friendly. <3

I've been working on some graphics lately (mainly icons) and I thought I'd share a few.

6t4kok4.gif6kel354.gif8fchn4z.gif

81gr79y.gif87im2xf.gif6u7hh95.gif

8c2b044.gif8fkgi6x.gif6ye7qra.gif

89kd54y.gif85100ec.gif

Hope you guys like them. Please credit if using. :]

>I have more, but I'll post those later in the Artwork section. ^^<

Guest ewmoocow

i watched the interview yesterday and the letter said not to let seungri watch it but he did anyways and told them about it. it's cute how the fan that wrote the letter was concerned about him. [: but oh man, that seungri. i wonder what was look on his face when he saw it. ;D and omg, eating eggs for christmas? ;D that's so funny, ah, i wanna go to church with taeyang <3

i wish that i could get big bang goodies, but i don't understand a single word in korean -,- they should sell them on ebay or something, it'll be so much easier for us american fans ;D

Guest KiYORee

Hi everyone! haha my name's jenny and it's my first post here on the Big Bang thread xD

Just wanting to contribute!! ~

New Nii pictures~ :DDDD And I edited them so they're not tagged ^___^

ds02cb5sv9.jpg

ds03oq9yt1.jpg

yb25va2by7.jpg

yb26vp9zy9.jpg

1198043280bfecb8aeb9f0cyd0.jpg

1198043280bfecb8aeb9f0cou9.jpg

1198043280bfecb8aeb9f0cva5.jpg

1198043280bfecb8aeb9f0czn4.jpg

1198043280bfecb8aeb9f0cef5.jpg

credit: juhjuh@LJ, drarmp1t@LJ, Bestiz