{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest rawesome

An open letter to Seung-ri (even if he can’t read this)

Dear Darknae,

What the frack were you thinking?! You scared the living i-VIP in me! It is NOT cute to perform with a swollen ankle because you should be ‘benched’ and resting instead! I think you should keep in mind that your upcoming concert will be more strenuous than the performance you and the others just did, so I hope this served as a lesson to you. I honestly couldn’t bear to watch you catch your breath and bend like that because that’s not the Seung-ri we know, so please… rest for now and don’t be stubborn you silly babo!!!

Love,

Ianne

P.S.

I give you mad props for trying to endure the pain until the end.

<3333

I couldn’t really enjoy the performance because of ^^ and also, DaeDae slipped =/ I just hope that it won’t happen again ‘cause it can really bring someone’s spirit down…

Anyways, congratulations to our boys for winning a Mutizen! *applauds* and don't forget to vote for our Kwon Leadah at arirang!!!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats BigBang on winning the Mutizen!

that was sweet of gd and taeyang to be calling out seungri! :tears:

especially gd! haha! it was cute.

he got all teary too.

shimmery splendid eyes.

2006050058413277766_rs.jpg

2006096134068638309_rs.jpg

2006074268424113709_rs.jpg

2006008946986815391_rs.jpg

top<3

2006097420146030615_rs.jpg

2006018684020147604_rs.jpg

credits: 감동영배+Tempo @Bestiz

hopefully not posted yet!

and again, get well sooon seungri! you should rest and put all the vips' worries to rest! XD him, hopping on one leg in BLUE pants makes me worry more. just pains me to see him enduring the pain. hahaha i wish i could just run up on stage and make him sit and enjoy the show! and awh, had to rewatch the performance. saw daesungie slip at 0.56! steady boiyh!

ooh yeaaay more gifs from tam. haha!

thanks for the perf links ><!!

i just watched it and was focusing on seungri all the while. gahhh!

he almost couldn't dance any further at 2nd half of the performance, but he STILL hang on .

i admire him being so professional but T.T;; you need to rest dear T.T;;

SEUNGRI FIGHTING!!!

Guest renjitehsmex

awww that poor thing. he should have just rested :(

anyway, has anyone bought this tee from yesasia?

p1004975549.jpg

are the words as glittery as the one the boys wore during their concert like this?

18ce6.jpg

Guest LOVEangiie

aigooo Seungri.. why must dissappoint us yet again T________T"

poor baby YOU NEEEEEED REST!! you cannot go on like that again..

towards the end he looked like he was in so much pain! i wanted to hug him..

man.. that kid has so much strength to go like that all the way..

oh my oh Daesungie slipped :/ !! *sigh*

it was sweet how the boys said SEUNGRI HWAITING! and jiyong said seungri ahhh lol!

* thanks for the link/s miiloverx2 (: i missed out on watching this so THANKS!

CONGRATULATIONS! boys on winning the mutizen yet again? ^^

Guest FreeSpongebob

Hey Everyone I found these fancams of Lies and Last Farewell but I dont know when or where... Im guessing within the last few days cause Seungri is not performing can someone help with this?

*edit

Fancams are from 071216 MBC Dream Center I guess this was before Inkigayo.

Big Bang - Last Farewell

Big Bang - Lies

Big Bang - 071216 Last Farewell

Guest okaylikegetaway

omgsh watching teh inkigayo performance was so heartbreaking...towards the end when seungri's pain was written all over his face.....ahhhhhhhh :[[[[[[[[

i wish that he really would just rest and stop trying to be so tough cause it could have devastating consequences :x

congrats boys on winning the mutizen and debuting at number one on the soompi weekly charts! :]

Guest xXsmilesXx

^Yes DaeSung slipped..poor baby..

but oh my SeungRi was in pain towards the end of the song

get well soon..the performance was hott though..

Guest jess1tym4life

omgsh watching teh inkigayo performance was so heartbreaking...towards the end when seungri's pain was written all over his face.....ahhhhhhhh :[[[[[[[[

i wish that he really would just rest and stop trying to be so tough cause it could have devastating consequences :x

Around :55, Daesung kind of slipped. Anyone see that?

yeah ds kind of slipped but he's ok.. sr on the other hand is in so much pain he is hurting bad..silly boy..

around 2:26 u can see him really bad..trying to keep on going..if he doesn't rest by the time the concert comes it might get worst..stop it

srsq7.gif

ygbb829ea0.jpg

Guest josephineeee

sigh .. why he insist on dancing T.T

at least just stand thr and sing .. dont move so much plsss

i watched the performance .. my heart totally dropped ...

when i saw daesung almost slipped and seungri in pain ..

WAE ?! sighh

anw .. taeyang did smth quite funny ..

my frnds who went to the inkigayo live told me that ..

taeyang threw the flowers ( since they won )

and it nvr land on fans ... but ..

IT HIT THE CAMERA ><"

taeyang .. please aim properly xD

Guest lovegoodfood

taeyang threw the flowers ( since they won )

and it nvr land on fans ... but ..

IT HIT THE CAMERA ><"

taeyang .. please aim properly xD

You are so funny.... burst into laughter when i saw what you wrote...........

Guest rayasunshine

sighhh... that performance was just too sad :( I wish Seungri would rest for awhile... its not like BB fans aren't understanding. Seeing him bent over in pain like that is too much for this noona.. Seungri Fightingggggg(get well) the rest of BB be good hyungs and tie him to the bed!! Oh yeah and whoever mentioned that SR's jacket looked like the berry lifesaver wrapper is so right... I thought the same thing the first time I saw it hehe.

Guest melodygreenleaf

The reason Seungri wasn't there for the award or the encore performance was because he went to the hospital right after their performance. HOWEVER, this is NOT because his condition got worse, but because they just wanted to make sure nothing was wrong.

article

Guest Seraphic_Gin

I've been out for like ages because of certain events that I have to take care of, but damn! the boys really had the music scene with a BIG BANG! Surely, winning awards aren't that new anymore - because they are soooo damn good, but such milestone in their career with just little time in the business is amazing.

They amaze me.

Their performance has always been up and coming, memorable and prolly the BEST. I love them as artists and performers, because they bring good acts on the table.

What amazes me now, is SeungRi - what a professional, but I know everyone has its limitations. Even just a wrong pedicure on my toe hurts, what more on a sprained ankle. I salute his strength for keeping the game on, even though its obvious that it pains him. Rest for awhile Mangnae, you still have a concert in your back.

GET WELL SOON SEUNGRI.

CONGRACHOOOOOLATIONS BIGBANG!

FIGHTING.

Guest pips_feefa

hi there,ifa here.

new to big bang but starting to loving them.

love them since "last farewell"

but is it i'm late to be a fan of them?

my favourite is TOP of course but SeungRi is cute too.

btw,GET WELL SOON SEUNGRI!

Guest heartsongs

I hope I can make a post this time, my computer's stuck

CONGRATULATION BIG BANG for winning Mutizen song and number 1 at weekly chart in Soompi.

I'm waiting for the clip on Youtube loading right now. I was so shock when I saw pics of SeungRi in pain. Oh please, get some rest, please. My knee was hurt in the summer and although I had a lot of rest, my leg didn't feel ok for a while. So Seung Ri, I really hope that you will stay still and let your ankle heal. We fans can wait, right? Your health is the most important

Archived