{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest Xiaoba1tu

Hi Big Bang fans;

Be sure to vote for Big Bang on the 2007 soompi gayo award. Big Bang is nominated for:

Daesang - they are one of our 10 BonSang winners and is eligible for the prestige DaeSang award!

Song of the year: 거짓말 (Lie)

Top group singer of 2007

Follow this link to vote on soompi's main site:

http://www.soompi.com/music/gayoawards/2007/

You will need to sign in your soompi main site account to vote, not your forum account. If you don't have a main site account, apply for one today.

Also, 20% of your voting on the DaeSang will count towards our final results. Other category votings are for references only.

Edward1849, that link leads to 'Page Not Found' even though I've logged into my other Soompi account.

Please fix it asap..

I want to vote for BB <3

:tears:

____

Edit//

BB fans !!

PLEASE VOTE FOR G-D !!! on Arirang for Best Leader - VOTE once a day !!

Register button is at the TOP if you don't have an account yet...

94 votes away from TVXQ's Yunho.. :( :tears:

Feel free to SPAM !! spread the link and the G-D LOVE !!!

Link is provided on my sig. ^^y

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest whohungjen?

Ummm, I actually think the "Big Bang 2008 Planner" is the same thing as the "Big Bang 2008 Diary"... Because Here... there's the same picture

as shown on YesAsia...See, they both have that same Blue picture...

YesAsia just likes to show less pictures, wereas YG-Eshop KNOOOWS people will buy stuff from there, so they like

to flaunt off everything...Y'know, like dangling a carrot in front of a horse...

Or, I guess...in our case, dangling a beautiful book filled with eye candy in front of loving fans...lmao

i love you. you have no idea.

lol

ANYWAY

does anybody have screenshots from the golden disk awards?

i watched the famcam of seungri (damnit seungri why did you do it. your poor ankle ... i guess thats why you're a great performer and we love you) and i really like his jacket

and i'm too lazy to download the whole perf. so...does anybody know what jacket he was wearing in the perf?

and ahahaa at his little tell me strut

Guest Xiaoba1tu

sha-lee, b1gb4ng1rl if you can't get to that page, try going to soompi.com and following the link there =)

i voted on arirang too: http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv/Pops_Choice.as...mp;sys_lang=Eng

get well soon seungri :tears:

lizz7489, yeah I tried doing that too but it still comes up as Page Not Found.. )=

ok.. I'd better not spam ><

Here's a cool version of 'Lies' and 'Last Farewell' on the piano

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7uVLScNttHU

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=19ds9Poz0iE

Credits: trangtwo + iluxxx @youtube

N if you want 'Last Farewell' ringtones. Please PM me ;)

Guest the7REAL.

Hello VIP, just wanted to let you guys know that I posted all the Big Bang lyrics in the Soompi Big Bang Fanclub: here!

---- all Korean/Romanizations/Translations.

And even ALL the lyrics from 'Hot Issue' 2nd mini-album (yesh yesh english translations to all!)!!!^^

Sorry if the format is weird right now, I'll go back to change it eventually because the site is like..really wonky when I want to update it, so I'll do it gradually.

Man, it really teaches you..patience. @_@; Thanks to everyone who have been helping us with the BB fanclub, you know who you are! And I will add the things you sent me later as well, since yeah, the site is so...slow...ugh. ;_;

But yeah, to those always looking for the lyrics, you can find them all compiled there.^^

And I swear, I will post up my review on the 2nd minialbum some time..haha I've said it before..but haven't gotten the chance to write it up yet, but at least I've been listening to the minialbum like a gazillion times, so it'll help me by the time I write it. XD Cause' I loved reading the reviews on here and yeah, I just...need to..add mine. XD

Guest LOVEangiie

OMG.. looking at the seungri's fancam made me feel so sorry for that poor kid even MORE

you could see how much pain he is enduring.. but he still try his best to make the performance a success..

at the end how he was limping.. T______T and one of their back up dancers had to help him down the stairs..

gahhhh at least he enjoyed it i guess? when he did that little 'tell me' dance was cute! ^^

Thanks jaja for posting puifye's post!!

All the struggles they go through just to put on a GREAT show/performance for us VIPs *sighs* i feel so bad..

not knowing how much effort they put in & the pressure they are giving to themselves!

i mean.. redo-ing the performance 5 times or more is just crazy.. our poor boys, they must feel so exhausted

that they would want to pass out or something.. TT" jiyong especially, wasting his precious sleep time

just work on seungri's routine so the show would run smoooothly.. wonder what it would feel like if we were in Jiyong's shoes..

man.. i wouldn't even cope with all of the things! in the end they show us their happy side

& make us seem like they are having a blast but deep inside they feel so stressed out ><""

indeed, seungri is like an inspiration.. even with an injured ankle he still moves so well on stage..

PLEASE GET WELL SOON MAGNAE!! we are all here.. hoping & praying for you to get better! once again, AJA AJA HWAITING!!

sheerbliss! omo.. those are some sexy photoshoots :w00t:

wow.. our boys look like handsome models eh? LOL

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg284/b.../img_3_12_0.gif

now this is most def HOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg284/b...ae168e9c94f.jpg

why does that girl resemble a guy for some reason OO" that is not a good look..

& is that a monobrow i see LOLOL sorry no need to be rude.. im just probably jealous ^^

wow TOP & SR may be appearing on YSMM? :o wow i so didn't know that..

thanks for that vanessa ^^ i am definately voting for them to come on!

VOTE everybodyyy!! XD

thanks for the news edward! i casted my votes already (:

please.. support Big Bang everyone! they definately deserve these awards!

Tam thanks for those CUTE CUTE gifs..

suengri is such a little cutie.. <3

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2336/211329...2e103dd4d_o.gif

VICTORYYYYY! haha

gahh yes, im very happy that i found that place also HAHA

yes!! what b1gb4ng1rl said PLEASE OH PLEASE vote for our kwon leadahh!!!

he has to WIN this yo... vote vote vote!! it is as easy as that XD

wall031024qt2.jpg

has this been posted before? well.. im loving the red noses LOL & seungri is looking SMART in those glasses 8D

sha-lee, b1gb4ng1rl if you can't get to that page, try going to soompi.com and following the link there =)

i voted on arirang too: http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv/Pops_Choice.as...mp;sys_lang=Eng

get well soon seungri :tears:

I think the key is that you need to sign in your soompi main site account first, and then paste the voting link to your browser. Also, I find that if you use Firefox instead of Internet Explorer, it works better. :) Hope that helps.

Guest vitadolce.

new to soompi :)

i'm a huge big bang fan..they're so talented

this thread seems extremely dedicated..big thanks to everyone

SeungRi scared me when i saw him limping around

we should tell him to rest :mellow:

mon5482 couldn't have said it better myself~

i hope he takes good care of himself and i bet the gifts will make everyone jolly :D

iluxx thanks for those yummy pics&gifs!

sheerbliss!! where are these pics from?! i saved every single one^^

the7REAL. you've worked hard^^ thanks!

more from their music core 100th special^^

2114176600_54f7fc275f_o.gif

oohahhh shakeitt :lol:

2114176830_34dec55f9b_o.gif

i can't stop looking at his jacket!!

2114177156_7e95ab0fd8_o.gif

i've made so many gd peace gifs and i doubt i'll ever get tired of them~~ (sorry :sweatingbullets: )

2113398717_b0b4409cde_o.gif

even though sr's injured, he's hardcore singing along^^

2113466861_9f9fb34aae_o.gif

hahaha love it

2113467731_a1c189a515_o.gif

LOL reminded me of him appearing randomly in lies and last farewell mv

2114245034_27972a33ff_o.gif

:o

2114245232_f543816c0f_o.gif

yeah!

2113468001_64a29ffeb3_o.gif

kekeke sorry, i caught sr in mid air again >.<

2114246438_d03e3e0508_o.gif

i REALLY want to see what sr&daedae did to make gd laugh :P

he's pointing to them at the end haha

2113518629_e9792b450e_o.gif

bang! gd kills yb!! :o

yb did a REALLY hott job on the fall back~~

2113518837_e69c2e3307_o.gif

rockit~~ back to the seotaiji days (:

their outfits reminded me of the 90s

2114177652_252f380d2d_o.gif

eek, i didn't know if i should post this..sr is hopping around :o

feel better maknae!!

2114178112_b7d83a3c6d.jpg

2113399745_bb43e31c41.jpg

2114178558_c1838354bc.jpg

2113399265_411c8e786b.jpg

:D

credit: me (tam) & cashewmania's clubbox (i hope i got it right this time dreamweaver)^^

//edit

lordie -.- sorry for topping again!!

Guest ssuhuii

seungri is liimping like mad loh.. heart pain.. haiz..

and and heechul mention about seungri's left ankle.. and wish him recover faster..~

Guest ziyuN07

I just watched Big Bang performance on SBS Inkigayo..

SR looks like he is in great pain in the middle of their performance =[

He sure need some rest

Guest FreeSpongebob

I just watched Big Bang performance on SBS Inkigayo..

SR looks like he is in great pain in the middle of their performance =[

He sure need some rest

Hey everyone...I Agree with what you said about Seungri :( . It was hard to watch towards the end so sad. He clearly has heart and cares about the fans to perform in spite of his ankle... just painful to see him like that. I guess cuz I look at them as my little Brothers and hes the baby. Idunno Seungri HWAITING!!! BIGBANG HWAITING!!! hope he gets better soon.

Guest melodygreenleaf

Congrats to Big Bang for Mutizen Song!

It was an awesome performance. Probably one of their best.

But that stupid, stubborn Seungri. He was hopping around during their performance. :angry::(:tears:

Edit: OMG <3

During the encore performance, the members were yelling out stuff like "Seungri jjang!" or "Seungri Fighting!"

Right after their performance (not encore), Heechul talked about Seungri's ankle and also said, "We're about the same age." LOL

If you didn't know, Heechul is about 8 years older than Seungri. xD

Archived